Rules of Attraction (A Blackp...

Von xKawaii_Girlx

(The Chaesoo Prequel to Make You MINE) Perfection has a price. When Roseanne Park moves with her family to st... Mehr

- PROLOGUE -
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8

- Story Note -

255 11 1
Von xKawaii_Girlx

Hello Everyone!

Thank you so much to you all for reading the Rules of Attraction, hope you enjoyed the story! I really appreciate all the votes and comments on this book too.

Just a reminder that this is the prequel to my other book, Make You MINE. It is a Jenlisa/Chaesoo plot and it where this Chaesoo story is continued so if you want to continue reading it you can find out what happens in the next part of the story there. :)

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.1M 30.3K 68
"I'm afraid that telling you this will ruin our friendship, but I can't help myself any longer. I can't hide these feelings any longer. I'm madly in...
9K 756 18
Jennie Kim, the CEO of a major fashion magazine Pink Venom, has her life turned upside down when her wife Lisa begins working as a photographer for t...
110K 1.9K 28
Jennie Kim she's the Badass Queen of the Kim's University, what if the Queen in the University and also a badass girl,bully. she met the president da...
594K 9K 49
Warning- the story kind of sucks in the beginning but it gets pretty good (in my opinion) after chapters. Hope you enjoy :) Jennie is an exchange st...