Love Within Books - ONESHOTS

By AiyaBookWrites

In which this Author writes a book of oneshots to get more book ideas out of her head because her list of boo... More

Hello~
Midnight Comfort (HP)
The Wolf's Mate (HP & PJO)
Definitely my Favorite Sport Now (HP)
Sea Sight (PJO)
Her (TVD)
Changed Me (TO)
I'm supposed to ask the Question (HP)
Take Care of Her (HP)
Heart on Fire (TWILIGHT)
Heart Buzzing (HP)
Library Meet Up (PJO & TO)
Let's Leave (TVD & PJO)
Need a Hand (HP & TWILIGHT)
A Marriage Alliance (Merlin BBC)
My Sunshine (PJO)
My Queen (Narnia)
She's My Wife (Avengers)
She's My Future (WC)
My Brownies or Me? (TWILIGHT)
He's There (HP & TVD)
I'm Half-Human (TVD & PJO)
He's Ours (HP & TO)
She's You're Sister?! (BBC Merlin)
It's Progress (HP)
He's My Brother (Avengers)
Listen here Lady (TWD)
Thunderstruck? (PJO)
This it the First Date (TVD)
Who's She (HP & TWILIGHT)
It's Lovely to Meet You Guys (PJO & TO)
I'm a What? (WC & HP)
We're Pregnant?! (Narnia)
This Place is Big (PJO & HP)
We're Here for a Vacation (TVD & HP)
Who's She (HP & Twilight)
Princess? (Merlin BBC)
So Female Strange (Avengers & HP)
Safehouse? (TWD & PJO)
My Forever (WC)

The Frenchie Bride (HP & PJO)

144 5 1
By AiyaBookWrites

Océane Aliénore Bellamy

Regulus Arcturus Potter-Black (Former Black)

Océane first meets her Fiance's older brother and friends.

Where they were forced to be married by the Birth parents of Regulus (and Sirius), and the Grandparents (fatherside) of Océane.

Since their 'unexpected' deaths, even with no longer being forced about marriage, they still found themselves enraptured with each other.

Backstory:

Océane's parents are always supportive and loving for their daughter, and was not pleased when their daughter was forced on a marriage but couldn't do anything to stop is as they weren't the Heads of the House as it was Océane's grandparents who agreed to the arrangement made by Walburga and Orion Black.

Océane was born between Amphitrite, Nicolas and Esmée Bellamy (Threesome). Esmée also blood adopted Océane, after she was born. Esmée had no negative feelings towards Océane. This makes Océane a Demi-Witch.

The Marriage Agreement was made a year before Sirius and Regulus ranaway from the Manor.

While Sirius was seen as the second son of Euphemia and Fleamont Potter. Regulus became close with Dorea and Charlus Potter, who soon blood adopted Regulus thus becoming Regulus Potter-Black.

Esmée, Nicolas, Dorea, Charlus, Euphemia, and Fleamont are quite familiar with one another and are close friends. Esmée was originally from England while Nicolas was born and grew up at France.

Océane's POV

"Brother and his idiot friends, meet Océane Bellamy, my Fiance. So don't try anything with her." Regulus fixed his brother and his brother's friends with a glare as he introduced me to them. They are currently incomplete as Peter Pettigrew is with his Mum at their Family Bakery, helping her out.

Regulus' brother, who I heard is Sirius, chuckles, "Relax Reggie! Mrs. Foxie is all yours," He winks at me as I get confuse.

I turn to Reg and ask him, "Mrs. Foxie?"

Regulus gives a small smile at me and shook his head at his brother's antics, pulling me closer to him by his hand on my waist, "My Patronus is a Fox. I am nicknamed as Foxie, thus you becoming Mrs. Foxie." He shrugs.

My mouth forms an 'O' shape in realization and also lets out a small 'oh' sound.

The boy with untamable brown hair and round glasses with hazel eyes, gives a hand towards me which I shook it with mine, "Potter, James Potter. And welcome to the group Mrs. Foxie!"

Both Sirius and James have quite the same vibe and energy so I see why Mia and Monty are in the process of blood adopting Sirius.

Another boy moves forward shyly, a tall one, with brown hair and chocolate brown eyes, "I'm Remus, it's nice to meet you Océane," he introdices himself with a smile.

I return his smile more wide and brought him into a hug. I'm quite a hugger. Then I pull back to see the three of them with surprised yet confuse expressions.

"Why didn't I get a hug? They look so warmy and soft!"

"Right Padfoot! I swear Moony always gets the warmest welcome! This isn't fair!"

I look at them amused as both of them waved around their hands dramatically.

I then hear Reg mutter under his breath when I moved back to his side, "This is what I have been with ever since I was born. Bloody idiots."

Remus also shook his head with a small smile, "Well if you had a better and formal greeting than I gave, so maybe you could have a-"

Remus was cut off by two loud girly gasps as I gave in and hugged Sirus and James.

"She's too sweet for you Reggie,"

"She'd be a Hufflepuffy if she transferred to Hogwarts."

"Shes's a freakin cute cuddly fox!"

I can practically feel Reg's eyes rolling than I feel him taking me from Sirius and James' embrace and pulling me into his own, "Well, what can I say. I'm lucky. You two aren't. A Manwhore and A whipped Idiot for a girl that doesn't like you,"

I feel my mouth pull into a frown at his words. I felt bad for them.

There are people who 'whore' around either to find the one, or to replace the missing and hurt inside them. But 'whoring' isn't exactly the answer to those.

Chasing after a girl for I don't know years? Is quite bold and still brave for it. I knew that James was pinning after a girl for I don't know how many years now. But I do know that he also regularly asks her out. To find determination and loyalty is quite hard inside someone. James, even though being rejected multiple times, it still hurts, stings. If I was the girl, I would put out a list or you know reasons on why to reject him, but also politely. Reg told me that James sees her rejection as a play since the way the girl rejected him is like not proper? Like she shouts at him and gives him a nickname which just determines him more.

Don't know how to make them feel better but maybe a girl would do? I have many good friends at Beauxbaton. Not much red-heads but mostly blondes and brown hair.

Colette Dubois, someone who I think most likely that would be good for James.

For Sirius? I most likely think he already found him. But he's clueless so probably a little push is something he and the guy needs.

I then feel Reg tilt my head upwards and asks quietly, "What's with the frown". I look behind me a bit and see the others distracted.

I look back at Reg and a thoughtful look crosses my face. He squinted his eyes at my expression then asks amused, "Are you playing Cupid again?"

I smile up at him sheepishly and nod, "I feel bad about them. They should be living. They should be having fun-"

He cuts me off, "They have fun with pranks,"

But I continue, "They should be happy. Everyone deserves to be happy. Waisting so much time for that is outraging."

Reg hums, pulling me clsoer to his body, and I feel one of his fingers taps my behind, "Who are you pairing them with?"

I don't hesitate and spill, "Colette Dubois. She's one of my close friends that I think would capture James' attention. James' a curious bean right?"

Reg nods, "Incredibly curious about everything. The wizarding world, muggle world. Cultures and others."

so I continue, "Lottie is a Filipina Witch who moved to France with her mother after her father died when she was 8 years old. 2 years later, her mother met her stepfather, who's actually also very nice and treats Lottie like his own."

Reg nods as his eyes widens in realization, "So you're trying to set them up by also trying to cure some of James' curiousity. He would love to know more about Asians."

I nodded my head, feeling proud of myself, "Yup! And it's perfect because her birthday is in a few weeks, so my gift to her is a trip here at England."

"So my first meeting with your bestie will also be James' first meeting with his possible love of his life,"

I shook my head, slightly bouncing on my feet, "I know they'll work out. Have you seen some of my works?"

Reg chuckles lightly, swaying the both of us a little, "You set up Evan with also one of your friends 3 months ago, and now they're courting. Basty is also courting one of your friends 5 months ago. I see it love. So what's your plan for my brother?"

I smile up at him and tilt my head to Remus' figure behind me subtly which fortunately he caught onto, "They just need a little push."

Reg's eyes widen in surprise, "Remus and Sirius? How's that? They'll be fighting like cats and dogs."

I shrug, "We worked out well didn't we? And plus their fights could all be solved in the bedroom."

"Céa!" Reg shushes me as I began to giggle uncontrollably, "Merlin Woman!"

And I was right. Lottie and James indeed got along well and soon was courting one another. While Sirius and Remus took a little bit longer (by means 7 months exact) and also got into courting.

Credits:

• Collage Photos are from Pinterest
Kathryn Bernardo as Colette Dubois

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

600K 36.6K 101
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
238K 5.9K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
4.9K 148 20
Anastasia Volkov is back for another season of the flash, only this time after six months. what happened at that time? will the team finally learn ab...
78.3K 1.1K 11
Ah yes. The Winchester brothers. This is the story of their sister,Emma, who works as an ACTUAL FBI agent. Back in Quantico, Virginia, she works with...