Downtown Ghosts

By SandraXolali

When Mary Jefferson, an aethist scientist decides to buy Oregon state university, a university that's said to... More

Oregon State University
Friends Forever
Traumatic Memories
Fear
The Unknown Murderer

College Beginning

18 3 0
By SandraXolali

Jane's POV
The first week of reopening school was calm. Lectures had not started. I used up all my time reading new books in the library. The library became my favorite place on campus. I and the roommates ordered food anytime we were together. Charity and Stephanie went partying every night and I wondered if they never got exhausted. News had spread that Courtney White was in our school and was in Block C dorm 627 making all three occupants of a target for hungry fans. This made going to the library very difficult for me. All I could do was borrow the books and read in my room. A week after school reopened lecturers had started. My first class was at 8 am. I woke up to see Jolene making waffles with sausages, bacon, and coffee. I was shocked; because she didn't come out like someone who loved the kitchen. I put on my hoodie and baggy trousers and left for class. Our first lecturer came and only talk about what our courses entailed and left that was what the next lecturer came to do and by the whole end of the day that was the only thing I learned. The class was over by 2 pm and I headed off to the library to get some books before heading to the dorm. When I got to the dorm I noticed no one was around so I decided to do some research and start reading. Approximately 30mins later there was a knock on the door. I got to the door and found a mail with my name on it. I was shocked cause I was new here. It had not been here for more than 2weeks. I was hesitant at first because I didn't know what was in it. After almost an hour of wondering. I opened the envelope and what I saw made all the memories flashback. I was shivering. This was not supposed to happen. Was I being followed? They told me I would not get traumatized again. They said that he was arrested. How come he found me?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.1K 83.1K 100
☀【졸업증명서위조】 #고등학교졸업증명서위조 #성적증명서위조 [최종학력증명서위조] #대학졸업증명서위조▷ㅋㅏ_톡:bmw8540 ▷텔레:bmw8972
33K 726 39
Now you gotta ask yourself. What would it be like to find out that the people you love and would die for, turn out to be self centered assholes who w...
319K 15.3K 18
"𝘿𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙥𝙡𝙯 , 𝙄 𝙖𝙢 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮" She cried but her 𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙥 𝙢𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 didn't show any mercy and beat her from 𝙄𝙧𝙤𝙣 𝙧𝙤𝙙...
9.4K 1.3K 80
Book 1 in my thriller quadrilogy. .......... Vaidehi is a young woman with her own set of dreams and disappointments. She faces a heartbreak w...