It's All Started With A Lie

By _Shivani_1910

She is crazy He is calm. She is clumsy He is reserved. She never stops talking He never talks if it is not n... More

Author's note
Chapter- 1 Naina
Chapter- 2 Arnav Singhania
Chapter- 3 Lie
Chapter- 4 A rich liar...
Chapter- 5 weird
Chapter- 6 Remember..?
Chapter- 7 Apologize
Chapter- 8 Tense
Chapter- 9 Another lie
Chapter- 10 Try..!!
Chapter- 11 Home
Chapter- 12 complicated family
Chapter- 13 Apology
Chapter- 14 random man
Chapter- 15 Are you ok?
Chapter- 16 Annoying
chapter- 17 get together
Chapter- 18 Drama queen
Chapter- 19 A sudden call
Chapter- 20 Angry
Chapter- 21 calming down
Chapter- 22 His sister..!!
Chapter- 23 Watching a movie
Chapter- 24 Dinner
Chapter- 26 Are you in love?
Chapter- 27 Amusement Park
Chapter- 28 Finding out
Chapter- 29 The truth
Chapter- 30 Broken
Chapter- 31 She is different!
Chapter- 32 Enough of the lies
Chapter- 33 confession?
Chapter- 34 Ignoring
Chapter- 35 Date!
Chapter- 36 The tension!
Chapter- 37 His dream!
Chapter- 38 Typical Siblings
Chapter- 39 Business party
Chapter- 40 First fight
Chapter- 41 The surprise gift..!!
Chapter- 42 Dinner at Singhania's Mansion
Chapter- 43 Meeting his parents
Chapter- 44 The panic!
Chapter- 45 encounter with Dev
Chapter- 46 Accident!
Chapter- 47 His Eyes
Chapter- 48 Confident Naina
Chapter- 49 Journey with her friends
Chapter- 50 Surprise or shock
Chapter- 51 Accepted
Chapter- 52 Chaotic siblings
Chapter- 53 Cute couple
Chapter- 54 Loyal
Chapter- 55 Kind
Chapter- 56 Kidnapped
Chapter- 57 Captive
Chapter- 58 Rescued
Chapter- 59 Provoke
Chapter- 60 Date!
Chapter- 61 His birthday
Chapter- 62 Unbeliveable
Chapter- 63 Everything Falling apart
Chapter- 64 Let's meet!
Chapter- 65 Holi celebrations...!
Chapter- 66 Different
Not an update!
Chapter- 67 Naina Missing
Chapter- 68 Devastated
Chapter- 69 Is this the end...?
Chapter- 70 Vulnerable
Chapter- 71 She is back!!
Chapter- 72 Our Baby?
Chapter- 73 Another woman?
Chapter- 74 Clarity
Chapter- 75 The change
Chapter- 76 Proposal
Chapter- 77 The rituals
Chapter- 78 The wedding
Chapter- 79 The End!
Epilogue
Epilogue- 2
Bonus chapter

Chapter- 25 Threatening?

2.2K 184 48
By _Shivani_1910

Arnav's POV

The castle which was built on lies will collapse sooner or later, so don't try to build your relationship on lies, Arnav. Payal's words ringing in my ears, making me restless.

If I don't tell her now, then Payal will tell for sure and she will also inform Avi.

I asked her how she knows; she told me that she saw my picture on Avi's phone and Avi told her about me and Ajay and about our friendship.

She also said that she doesn't want us to ruin our friendship with misunderstandings again. That's why she didn't say anything to Avi. She is so nice, just like Avi. They can make a good pair.

I decided to tell Avi first and then I will tell Naina as soon as possible. I asked him to come to my office in the evening after work and he agreed.

It's already 3pm. I only have 3 hours to prepare myself to tell Avi, but how will he react? Oh my God, this brother and sister are making me nervous and tense. I never felt nervous even when I am dealing with millions worth projects but feeling nervous just to tell my friend that I like his sister and more nervous to tell the woman I like that I am rich and I have money to buy you anything you want.

"Sir, the project team is here for the meeting", Peter said, bringing me back to reality.

"Did I have a meeting now?", I asked and he nodded saying "Yes, sir".

"Ok, send them in", I ordered as I don't want to make them wait. Work is first.

They came in and we discussed the project and I told them corrections which need to change. After two hours the meeting was completed, then I was engrossed in work as I can't sit ideally without working.

I looked at the time while working on my computer and it was 6pm, he can be here  any time soon.

While I was thinking, Ajay barged into my office.

"Don't you know how to knock?" I remarked, annoyed. He never knocks before coming.

"No, I don't know. Can you teach me?" he raised his eyebrow as he settled on the couch.

"Why are you so annoying?", I asked as I sat on the single seat couch.

"Because you need some entertainment in your boring life", he replied, mockingly.

"My life is not boring as you who fell for the woman who already has a boyfriend", I said sarcastically. Teasing and making fun of each other was our language from childhood.

"Oh... I forgot how adventures your life is... always trying to hide your identity in front of your woman", he mocked and I fell silent.

"I was just joking. Don't design my murder plan in your head", he yelped when I was not talking anything.

"I was planning to transfer you to Andaman", I remarked lazily, leaning my head on the headrest.

"No, you can't be serious", he muttered.

"I am pretty serious".

"How can you live without me, baby. You know right that I love you", he said, acting dramatic as he tried to sit on my lap.

"Why are you always trying to sit on my lap?" I yelled and pushed him off me.

"I am obsessed with your thick thighs, man... look at that strong body and thick thighs", he remarked flirtingly.

"Don't come near me. I don't trust you with my safety", I said and pushed him on the couch, away from me.

"Baby...", he whined.

"Don't call me baby", I remarked irritably.

While we were bickering at each other, Ajay came and of course just like every best friend, he also barged in without knocking.

"Have your seat", Ajay said to Avi, patting beside him on the couch.

"What's the matter?", Avi asked.
"You said it's an important matter".

"Yeah", I hesitated to continue.

I glanced at Ajay before looking at Avi and Ajay blinked, assuring me to continue.

"What do you think about me, Avi?" I asked him.

"Huh".

"Tell me, Avi".

"You are a gentleman, Responsible and a nice guy," Avi replied lightly.

"Will he like me?" I mumbled.

"Who?" Avi asked, confused.

"The girl I love has an older brother, and he is too protective of her. He doesn't let anyone come near her and she loves her brother so much"

"So?"

"What if he dislikes me?" I spoke.
"I want to marry her, Avi. I love her so much", I explained to him how much I love Naina.

"Who can dislike you, Arnav? You are such a nice guy and you love her so much. Don't worry, he will accept you", Avi assured me but what will he say when he finds out that is his sister we are talking about.

"Put him aside. How will you react if it's you?" I questioned.
"How will you react if someone like me wants to marry your sister?"

"Of course, I would be happy", Avi said and before he continued further, I spoke again, which made him fall silent.

"It's your sister, Avi," I remarked, gathering all the courage I had. I am scared that if he rejects it's not only Naina, I will lose but also Avi, my friend.

"What?" he asked calmly. But I think it is the calm before the storm.

"The girl I love is your sister Naina" I stated.
The climate in the room changed suddenly. Avi didn't say anything for a long time. I also gave him time to digest the matter.

"Really?" Avi asked after a long silence.

"Yes", I replied.

"Does she like you too?" he questioned.

"I am sure she likes me too but I haven't confessed to her yet. I want your permission before going further. I don't want to lose our friendship, Avi", I answered.

"Are you sure, you really love my clumsy and immature sister? Can you handle her?" Avi asked.

"I am sure, Avi. I love her, and I love her clumsy self. She is childish but not immature," I replied.

"But she talks too much and you are a fan of silence" he remarked.

"I like her talk. I fell for her voice first" I stated the fact.

"Brother-in-law, I am so happy" Avi exclaimed in happiness after a brief silence.

Did he called me Brother-in-law just now? That means he accepted? No, I think something is wrong with my ears... That's right if not how can Avi, a possessive brother will accept me this easily...

"Avi, you really accepted", I asked still, in shock.

"Of course, who will reject you, man. I saw love in your eyes when you were talking on the phone with her. I thought she was lucky to get your love but I never thought it was my sister", Avi explained.

"And one more thing", Avi started and I looked at him.

"You used to get annoyed when Ajay and I talked more and you used to kick us out of the room when we were in college. Now, my sweet sister will make your life a living hell by her silly behavior and we will enjoy your helplessness now", he laughed giving high-five to Ajay and I glared at both of them.

"And they both are completely opposite", Ajay remarked teasingly.

"Yeah, you want everything in its place and she never keeps anything in its place. You are the most organized person I have ever known and she is the messiest one I have ever seen. You are smart and she is crazy", Avi laughed while holding his stomach.

"You eat only healthy food and she eats anything other than healthy. You don't talk and she never stops talking. Wow, what a lovely pair", Ajay remarked, joining Avi.

"I want to see them together", they both said in unison, laughing their asses off.

"Stop laughing now or else I will kick you two out", I hissed.

"This is the problem with you", Avi said still, laughing.

"I will ask someone to book a ticket to Andaman for you Ajay", I smirked wickedly and he stopped laughing abruptly and made Avi stop.

"You can threaten us but you can't threaten Naina because...", Ajay started in a warning tone but not finished.

"Because...", I asked with raised eyebrows.

"Because...",
"say something Avi", he signaled Avi to continue.
"Because she never let you threaten her", Avi completed for him.

"Arnav, you can't back off now. I know you heard things which can make you go back but you can't... you have to love my sister", Avi said in a warning tone.

"Are you threatening him to love your sister or what?", Ajay asked jokingly.

"I will never go back, Avi. I love her... I really love her. I can't even imagine my life without her", I said seriously.

"Jokes apart, I am really happy for you Arnav. I know my sister is a little weird but she is an innocent girl. Take care of her, I trust you with her", he commented, patting my hand.

"But there is a problem", I stated.

"What is it?", he asked and I explained all the things, all the lies I told her.

"You are fucked up, man. I don't think she will accept you after knowing the truth", Avi replied seriously.
"You better tell her the truth before it's not too late to tell".

"I tried to tell her many times but, leave it... I am going to tell her in our next meeting", I assured him.

We talked for sometime before they both decided to make fun of me again.

"I pray for the man who marries her", Ajay mimicked me.

"I pity the man who ever comes into her life", Avi joined Ajay and they started laughing again making me irritated and relaxed at the same time.

I like my friend's presence in my life. They will tease me to death, they can irritate me in the worst way possible still, they care for me and I love them. If it's not for them, my life would be all dark... They are the sparks in my dark life and now, Naina became the light source to make my life colorful.

"He said my sister is annoying and now, he is heads over heels for that annoying lady".

"He pitied himself..."

***

Hello folks 😍

Have you expected this... Did you guess that Avi will accept Arnav this easily? Tell me in comments💬❤

And, Do you like Arnav and Ajay's bromance..? 😁

The amount of comments are directly proportional to the next update 😜😂

Don't forget to press the cute little star ⭐ for me...

Stay tuned for next update😇

💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 12K 55
Sunshine of My Life A pure hearted guy who is a huge buisness man. What will happen when he will fell for a mentally retarded girl? Peep in to know...
278K 13.8K 29
❝ I will never be able to love you.. Even you know it.. Then what is the reason you stay with me?", he said teary eyed. " Because some things are me...
79.1K 6.8K 51
₦ɇ₩ ⱨø₱ɇ ø₣ Ⱡøvɇ❤ 𝚁𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚗𝚊 + 𝚁𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚜𝚑 = 𝚁𝚊𝚜𝚑 Love is a springtime plant that perfumes everything with its hope ❤☺. 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗻𝗮 𝗔𝗵𝘂𝗷...
1.1K 166 14
"Mujhe samjh nahi aa rahi ki kaha mar jau mein. " "Tum mujhe par mar sakte ho!" ".. Kya? " "Meine kuch bola?" 𓏲 ๋࣭ ࣪ ˖ 𝗥𝘂𝗵𝗶 𝗷𝗼𝘀𝗵𝗶 a sunshi...