BAD LIAR - VEGASPETE ( ENGLIS...

By heeyjessl

Pete had just lost his boyfriend in a very suspicious death, a few days later he meets Vegas, his new neighbo... More

#1 Sorrow.
#2 Nightmares.
#4 Drugs.
#5 The list.
#6 Unexpected Ties
#7 The lost son.
#8 The Unraveling Shadows
#9 "Revelations Under the Shadows."

#3 Rampage

135 17 3
By heeyjessl

Pete ran to hide, he didn't want to go too far, he wanted to stay close to try to get some information about why his neighbor was in that club, and who were those people with him. He was hidden in an alley that was close, it was dark and had only a weak light that blinked more than it was lit, he looked once more and noticed that Vegas was no longer there.

Pete got up and before he even turned to leave, when he felt a hand on his mouth that prevented him from speaking, followed by an icy blade on his neck.

- Looking for something? The voice was familiar, he didn't need to see it to know who it was.

He pulled the hand that was covering his mouth and with the back of his own hand he wiped his lips.

- What I do here is none of your business and if you don't intend to use that knife, keep it away from my neck. Pete's voice came out sarcastic and he was grateful he hadn't let on that it had scared him a bit. – What are you doing here? He pushed Vegas which at this point was too close.

- I should be the one to ask that question, since I had never seen you here before. Vegas had closed in again.

- I told you what I do here is none of your business.

- I don't think this place suits you. Vegas brushed his finger across his neighbor's face as he spoke, Pete felt a jolt of electricity run through his body.

- What you think or don't think is your problem. Pete said turning his back to leave when Vegas' hand pulled him by the arm.

- Come on, I'll drop you off at home. Pete tried to free his arm, but Vegas' hand tightened on him.

- I don't want to go.

- I didn't ask if you wanted to go, I said that I'll take you home. Vegas pulled him out, heading towards where his bike was, Pete on the other hand tried to let go and the more he tried, the more that hand holding his arm tightened.

Arriving on the motorbike Vegas handed the only helmet he had to Pete

- Put this on. He ordered.

Pete noticed that his arm was red, he had a handprint, so he decided that it would be easier to cooperate, he put on his helmet and leaning on Vegas' shoulders he climbed on the bike, right after the bike left at high speed.

It didn't take long for them to arrive at the building, the way to the apartment was silent, in the elevator the only noise that could be heard besides the heavy breathing of Vegas were the sounds of the gears, as the elevator went up. As soon as the door opened, the two left and walked to the apartment, Pete went towards his door, but Vegas had been faster and pulled him towards his apartment.

- What the fuck are you doing? Pete had practically been thrown into his neighbor's apartment.

-What were you doing at that club? Vegas looked angry.

- Have I told you that what I do or don't do is none of your business, I don't even know you, why are you so interested in knowing?

- Do you have any idea what that place is, you idiot?

- I know exactly what that place is, which leads me to the question, what were you doing there?

- That's my club. Vegas said so carefree that it left Pete speechless, he had a million questions to ask, but he couldn't think of any at the moment. - What it was? Lost your repertoire of jokes?

Pete was lost in his thoughts, he needed answers and surely that man in front of him was the way to discover the whole truth.

- You! So you know what Zach has to do with that club, are you behind what happened to him? The questions were shooting from Pete's mouth with amazing speed.

With a laugh Vegas sat on the sofa

– I didn't send you any notes, I was trying to find out who sent as much as you did, about Zach all I can say is that he definitely didn't work for me.

Pete was irritated, he was being vague and he was definitely hiding things. He saw that Vegas had left the knife on the table and didn't think twice before taking it and heading towards the couch, he put his knees on either side of Vegas' body and positioned the knife on his neck.

- I want to know everything you know.

Vegas was grinning now – Or what? You'll kill me? You are not being serious.

Pete then squeezed the knife a little harder, causing the tip to make a small cut in Vegas' neck.

- Don't doubt me.

Pete spoke through his teeth, he was angry, he believed Vegas was responsible for the death of his beloved, he wanted revenge, he wanted blood for the blood that had been spilled that night, the blood he could still taste on his skin. mouth every time I had a nightmare. Vegas took his hand to Pete's neck and turned him on the couch, reversing the position that the two were.

- Kill me then. He spoke in a low voice, his face so close to Pete's that he could feel his hot breath on his face.

Pete tried to get up, but to no avail.

- Get off me. He ordered and tried to get up again, this time Vegas tightened the grip on his neck.

- Don't show up at my club anymore. He said this getting up and getting off of Pete.

- You don't order me. He got up and walked towards the door to leave.

- Be advised, Pete.

He left slamming the door.

With the new discovery Pete was sure Vegas had something to do with Zach's death, and he wasn't going to stop until he found out what had happened.

He was sitting in front of the computer, it had become routine, he was obsessed with finding out the truth and at that moment he was trying to find out who was his neighbor. He then took a piece of paper and started to write down what he had found out.

· Club owner

· Has a younger brother

· Mother died when brother was young

· If you recently moved

· He is a big idiot

A knock on the door made him stop writing, he walked to the door and when he looked through the peephole he didn't find anyone, he thought it was strange, but he still opened the door, looked around and found no one, the door to the front apartment was still closed. they hadn't seen each other since the day of the argument and Pete was grateful for that. As he was closing the door he looked down at the floor and saw a note with the same paper as the one that had been handed out the last time.

"If you want to find out what happened to your boyfriend, go to this address at 11pm."

Coincidently it was the address of the club, he looked at his watch and saw that there were only a few minutes left for the time that was on the ticket, without thinking twice he just grabbed a hooded jacket and left the house towards the place.

The place was full, so far nothing different from what he had seen the last time, he looked around to see if he could find the owner, but he didn't see it anywhere, he decided to have a drink at the bar. Pete was nervous, he had one glass of drink after another, no one had approached, nothing was happening, and time was passing.

He placed his head in his palm, taking a deep breath. An arm slammed against his, startling him, he flinched as a tall, long-haired man leaned against the counter beside him, Pete leaned back and looked away, uncomfortable with the look he was giving him. - What's your name? - he screamed. Pete ignored him, something about him was giving her the creeps. He then took a sip of his drink and tried to pretend that she was busy looking for someone. The man continued to squint at him with an ugly grin on his stubbled face. — Are you expecting someone? He kept trying to get the attention of the smaller one who kept ignoring him, Pete felt a little dizzy, he was clearly drunk, he didn't want to cause a big mess, or his plan could fail and he wouldn't get any information.

He couldn't walk far until he felt a hand grip his arm and start pushing his body towards the club's side exit, the tall man's mouth was on his ear, his breath reeked of cigarettes. - You come with me and shut up.

The man dragged him outside, it was another way to the parking lot, it was dark and it was raining lightly at the moment. Pete's body was getting heavier every second that passed and he couldn't keep up anymore, he knew he had drunk a little too much, but this was different, when he realized that maybe he had been drugged, someone had the junkie. The man pushed that small body against the wall and tried to kiss him by force, with the little strength he had left, Pete kicked him between the legs, the man let out a grunt of pain and then, he punched the white man in the face. Pete, his mouth flooded with the taste of blood.

- Zach protected you so much his toy and at the end of the day I'm going to turn him into my whore.

Hearing Zach's name from that man's mouth, made Pete struggle to fight back, but he didn't have the strength anymore, his eyes were heavy, he wanted to scream, but the sound wouldn't come out, he gave up, the man's body was heavy and it was on top of him in that moment, when he closed his eyes expecting the worst, he felt the weight lifted so abruptly that he fell to the floor. His eyes could see the silhouette of two men, besides the one who had tried to harm him, he managed to recognize one of them, it was Vegas, he was holding the man by the collar of his shirt and throwing repeated punches.

- Take him to the car! He ordered the other man who was there - I'm already finishing here.

Vegas turned for a second to look at Pete who was bleeding on the ground, and at that moment he was hit with a punch.

- How about you tell him who killed Zach?

"Does he know who killed Zach?" "Did he kill Zach?" Pete's thoughts were more confused than before, but at that moment he was being taken away, already in the car, the man offered him water, which he took without refusing. Vegas came walking in with his white shirt soaked in blood.

- You're hurt, your shirt is dirty. The words tumbled out of Pete's mouth.

- It's not my blood.

- Did you kill him? Pete asked scared.

- Not this time, but he can't touch you without one of his hands.

Vegas closed the car door and walked around to get in the driver's side, leaving Pete baffled by what he'd heard.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.9K 3.4K 36
A vegaspete ff ,where Vegas is a spoiled son of filthy rich family, with an ancient royal lineage, royalty be gone now left is the pride and money ha...
29.3K 1K 21
This is a fanfiction that is inspired by VegasPete characters from KinnPorsche novel. Alternate Universe, no mafia world. Violent scenes, mature con...
27.6K 1.3K 88
This is the story of two souls broken by life who will learn to rebuild themselves, one through the other. Pete is 21 years old. Although life has...
107K 3.7K 28
This story is what I imagine after the confrontation between the minor and major family. ---------------------------------------------------- "I may...