𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐏 𝐎𝐅 𝐅𝐀𝐈𝐓𝐇 | [�...

Oleh -Mionesgranger

𝘓𝘌𝘈𝘗 𝘖𝘍 𝘍𝘈𝘐𝘛𝘏 ── ᴬ ᵇᵉˡⁱᵉᶠ ᵒʳ ᵗʳᵘˢᵗ ⁱⁿ ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ ⁱⁿᵗᵃⁿᵍⁱᵇˡᵉ ᵒʳ ⁱⁿᶜᵃᵖᵃᵇˡᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵇᵉⁱⁿᵍ ᵖʳᵒᵛᵉᵈ. ⎊ 𝙱𝙾𝙾�... Lebih Banyak

cast
ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
━ 𝗔𝗖𝗧 𝗢𝗡𝗘
- ͙۪۪̥˚𝟬𝟭┊❛ 𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗦𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹 ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
- ͙۪۪̥˚𝟬𝟮┊❛ 𝗥𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝗙𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗜𝗺𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
- ͙۪۪̥˚𝟬𝟯┊❛ 𝗖𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
- ͙۪۪̥˚𝟬𝟰┊❛ 𝗜𝗻 𝗔𝗮𝗿𝗼𝗻'𝘀 𝗔𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
- ͙۪۪̥˚𝟬𝟱┊❛ 𝗦𝗽𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗜𝗻 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗦𝘂𝗯𝘄𝗮𝘆 ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
- ͙۪۪̥˚𝟬𝟲┊❛ 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗧𝘄𝗼 𝗦𝗽𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗿-𝗠𝗲𝗻 ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
- ͙۪۪̥˚𝟬𝟳┊❛ 𝗥𝘂𝗻 𝗔𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝗙𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗚𝗼𝗯𝗹𝗶𝗻𝘀 ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
- ͙۪۪̥˚𝟬𝟴┊❛ 𝗧𝗿𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗟𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗻 𝗛𝗼𝘄 ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
- ͙۪۪̥˚𝟬𝟵┊❛ 𝗔𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗽𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗿-𝗠𝗮𝗻 ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
- ͙۪۪̥˚ 𝟭𝟬┊❛ 𝗚𝗿𝘂𝗺𝗽𝘆 𝗠𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗼𝗿 𝗙𝗶𝗴𝘂𝗿𝗲 ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
- ͙۪۪̥˚ 𝟭𝟭┊❛ 𝗕𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗟𝗮𝗯 ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
- ͙۪۪̥˚ 𝟭𝟮┊❛ 𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗰-𝗖𝗼𝗻 ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
- ͙۪۪̥˚ 𝟭𝟯┊❛ 𝗥𝗶𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗧𝗼 𝗠𝗮𝘆'𝘀 ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
- ͙۪۪̥˚ 𝟭𝟰┊❛ 𝗥𝗲𝘂𝗻𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗚𝗿𝗲𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
- ͙۪۪̥˚ 𝟭𝟱┊❛ 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗦𝗽𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗿-𝗚𝗮𝗻𝗴 ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
- ͙۪۪̥˚ 𝟭𝟲┊❛ 𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗙𝗼𝗿 𝗥𝗲𝘀𝗽𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗶𝗯𝗶𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆 ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
- ͙۪۪̥˚ 𝟭𝟳┊❛ 𝗟𝗲𝗮𝗽 𝗢𝗳 𝗙𝗮𝗶𝘁𝗵 ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
- ͙۪۪̥˚ 𝟭𝟴┊❛ 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗗𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗿 𝗛𝗲𝗶𝘀𝘁 ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
- ͙۪۪̥˚ 𝟭𝟵┊❛ 𝗢𝗻𝗲 𝗠𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
- ͙۪۪̥˚ 𝟮𝟬┊❛ 𝗦𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗚𝗼𝗼𝗱𝗯𝘆𝗲 ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
- ͙۪۪̥˚ 𝟮𝟭┊❛ 𝗢𝗻𝗲 𝗟𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗙𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
- ͙۪۪̥˚ 𝟮𝟮┊❛ 𝗔𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝗧𝗼 𝗗𝗶𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗲 ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
- ͙۪۪̥˚ 𝟮𝟯┊❛ 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗟𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗱𝘂𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
━ 𝗔𝗖𝗧 𝗧𝗪𝗢
- ͙۪۪̥˚ 𝟮𝟰┊❛ 𝗛𝘂𝗺𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗯𝗶𝗿𝗱 ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
- ͙۪۪̥˚ 𝟮𝟱┊❛ 𝗖𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝗢𝗳 𝗪𝗲𝗶𝗿𝗱𝗼𝘀 ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
- ͙۪۪̥˚ 𝟮𝟲┊❛ 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗟𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
- ͙۪۪̥˚ 𝟮𝟲┊❛ 𝗠𝗲𝗮𝗻𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗲 𝗜𝗻 𝗔𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗨𝗻𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗲 ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
- ͙۪۪̥˚ 𝟮𝟳┊❛ 𝗥𝘂𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗟𝗮𝘁𝗲 ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
- ͙۪۪̥˚ 𝟮𝟴┊❛ 𝗔𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗖𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗠𝗲𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
- ͙۪۪̥˚ 𝟮𝟵┊❛ 𝗝𝗲𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻'𝘀 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘆 ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
- ͙۪۪̥˚ 𝟯𝟬┊❛ 𝗔𝗻 𝗢𝗹𝗱 𝗙𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱 ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
- ͙۪۪̥˚ 𝟯𝟭┊❛ 𝗦𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗔𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
- ͙۪۪̥˚ 𝟯𝟯┊❛ 𝗕𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗧𝗼 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗦𝗽𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗿-𝗩𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗲 ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
- ͙۪۪̥˚ 𝟯𝟰┊❛ 𝗜𝗻 𝗔𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗨𝗻𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗲 ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
- ͙۪۪̥˚ 𝟯𝟱┊❛ 𝗛𝗲𝗹𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗖𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗻𝘀 ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
- ͙۪۪̥˚ 𝟯𝟲┊❛ 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗦𝗽𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗿-𝗦𝗼𝗰𝗶𝗲𝘁𝘆 ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
- ͙۪۪̥˚ 𝟯𝟳┊❛ 𝗖𝗮𝗻𝗼𝗻 𝗘𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
- ͙۪۪̥˚ 𝟯𝟴┊❛ 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝗕𝘆 𝗦𝗽𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘀 ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
- ͙۪۪̥˚ 𝟯𝟵┊❛ 𝗠𝗮𝘆𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗠𝗶𝗹𝗲𝘀 ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
- ͙۪۪̥˚ 𝟰𝟬┊❛ 𝗕𝗲𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘆𝗮𝗹 𝗛𝗶𝘁𝘀 ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
- ͙۪۪̥˚ 𝟰𝟭┊❛ 𝗚𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗧𝗼 𝗔 𝗗𝗶𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗛𝗼𝗺𝗲 ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
- ͙۪۪̥˚ 𝟰𝟮┊❛ 𝗢𝗻𝗲 𝗠𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝘁𝗼𝗿 ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
- ͙۪۪̥˚ 𝟰𝟯┊❛ 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗪𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗨𝗻𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗲 ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
- ͙۪۪̥˚ 𝟰𝟰┊❛ 𝗔𝗹𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗘𝗴𝗼 ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
- ͙۪۪̥˚ 𝟰𝟱┊❛ 𝗠𝘂𝗹𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗲 𝗧𝗲𝗮𝗺 𝘂𝗽 ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
- ͙۪۪̥˚ 𝟰𝟲┊❛ 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗢𝘂𝘁 ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
been a while 🤪

- ͙۪۪̥˚ 𝟯𝟮┊❛ 𝗨𝗽 𝗢𝗻 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗕𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗹𝘆𝗻 𝗕𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗴𝗲 ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

1.7K 100 11
Oleh -Mionesgranger

✧ ─── ・ 。゚✦ *.✧.* :✦. ─── ✧

The party was still going on, but ( Y/N ) decided to leave earlier— less time with Paul, walking besides a railing and got a full view of the Brooklyn Bridge. In her mind, that's a win. She doesn't want to hate Paul, but... it's a complicated thing. She also had something else to do.

She was too busy stuck in her own little world to notice the crowd of people piling up in the railings to gasp and point at something in the bridge, still not noticing until one of the pedestrians let out a loud gasp and an 'awe' sound which is caught her attention.

( Y/N ) snapped her neck up and got a perfect view to see what people were murmuring about, which made her heart soften at the moment she realized what it was. It was te amo written in webs on the side of the Brooklyn Bridge, shining through the sunset.

Her face grew hot at this and a bright smile formed on her features. Though, she didn't get enough time to stare at it before being swung off the ground and up onto the top of the bridge.

"Did you like it?" Miles questioned with his mask off and arms wrapped around ( Y/N )'s waist. He had a his heavy black jacket over his spider suit instead of the green one from last year.

A smirk formed on ( Y/N )'s features. "Like what?"

"Oh, so you didn't see the large te amo sign in webs on the Brooklyn Bridge?" Miles asked in a sarcastic tone as they both shared a chuckle.

"Oh! That," ( Y/N ) panted for breathe. "A little hard to see from down there."

"Well, it says te amo. 'Cause I do," a smile formed on Miles's features.

( Y/N ) leaned in and kissed Miles on the lips, the moment their lips met he completely melted at her touch and left him with wide eyes.

"Wow," Miles breathed out.

"Yeah — wow."

Just then, Gwen came back into Miles's mind. He completely forgot to tell ( Y/N ) that she was back too. "Oh, and I had some help with this."

( Y/N ) gasped. "They know?!"

"What?! No! Gwen — I'm talking about Gwen," Miles chuckled. "Gwen's back, but I don't know where she is now."

"Dang it."

─── 。゚ *..* :. ───

Later, Miles swung him and ( Y/N ) up to a water tower near the building where Jefferson's party is. He convinced her to go back even since he saw Paul left. Now that he had his spider-suit off, he just had his jersey and hoodie on while he gave the heavy black jacket to ( Y/N ).

Down below he used his web shooters to sling them some food from the party and put it on a paper plate. Miles told her all about the society Gwen was apart, Hobie, Miguel, everything.

( Y/N ) sighed as she took another bite out of the food. "These are so good."

"Oh, yeah. My mom knows how to make good plátanos,"

From below, Jefferson, Rio and Susan were watching them like hawks. Now all of the sudden it's like they've become a tag team or something.

"You didn't have to do the whole bridge thing,"

"Have to? Can't I treat you once in awhile?" Miles shrugged.

( Y/N ) smiled as Miles leaned against the railing, looking out at the city below. She got out her camera, snapping a shot of him as he looked back at her with a chuckle, the camera flash nearly blinding him.

"So... what's this spider society?"

"Gwen says they save the multiverse from threats like the Dalmatian guy," Miles explained. "They even had a mission in a Shakespeare dimension and it's all run by this guy Miguel O'Hara."

"Ooh!"

Miles sighed. "And what I wanna know; what's it's gonna take for O'Hara to notice Miles Morales?"

Even though she wants him to get in, she doesn't too. The last time a Spider-Man got involved with the multiverse, well... you remember. "Uh, is this the best idea? Kinda sounds..."

"Why not?"

"Miles..."

"I mean, we did save the multiverse — you could come too! Show them your glow-thing!" Miles added.

( Y/N ) put the place down and rest her back on the railing. "It doesn't like something..."

"I can turn invisible," Miles began listing off his abilities as he used his fingers to count them. "I have, like, electrics powers—"

"What if there aren't a lot of slots?" Miles frowned, noticing the serious expression that appeared on ( Y/N )'s features.

Miles sighed, leaning against the railing. "Oh, good point."

During the past year ( and four months ) Miles knew something was going on with her. Now seeing her trying to keep him away from the spider society proved it. After Kingpin's collider was shutdown, he thought she was doing okay, it looked like she was. Spoke too soon.

"Look, I know something's wrong," Miles spoke up. "You know you can talk to me—"

"I'm fine!" ( Y/N ) snapped.

( Y/N ) readjusted her position turning around to face him, sighing. "Sorry. Didn't mean to, um... snap."

"Hey, it's fine."

Before Miles could lean forward, Rio jumped up from behind them with a bright smile, holding onto the railing. "Hello!" She climbed over the railing and stood besides Miles as he looked down in annoyance, trying to cover his face.

"Oh, boy."

"Oh, it's obviously you ( Y/N )! I should've known," Rio chuckled.

( Y/N ) managed to flash a smile as Miles went to stand besides her. "Rio... Mrs. Morales! Hi!"

"Not using my first name, she gets it," Rio popped her head in front of Miles. "You scored with this one, Miles."

"Mom!"

Rio pulled out a pink jacket with long sleeves. "This is nice. We found it in Miles's room, so... I guess you must've been there. Huh?"

( Y/N ) took a look at it, obviously knowing whose it was and glanced at Miles who gave her a nodded. ( Y/N ) nodded and smiled to cover up the fact it wasn't hers. "Yes! I have definitely worn this before, but not in front of you." Then, Jefferson climbed up and stood beside Rio.

"And Jeff — Lieutenant Morales soon to be Captain." ( Y/N ) chuckled nervously as she gave him a salute.

"She gets it,"

"Uh... ( Y/N ) and I were just..." Miles trailed off, looking at (Y/N ) to help him with an excuse.

"We were catching up."

"Ohh. Don't take it from me," Rio chuckled.

"Mom!" Miles exclaimed.

"I'm just kidding. He's grounded, so you can't," Rio leaned towards them. "Don't break his heart."

"Mom!"

"Oh, did you hear what Spider-Man did on the Brooklyn Bridge? Isn't that sweet?" Miles and ( Y/N ) nearly jumped at this, trying to keep it cool in order to not raise any suspicion.

"Y-yeah. It really was," ( Y/N ) stuttered, trying to cover it up as Miles looked at her with a smile. She then glanced down at a piece of lined paper she had in her pocket with sigh before looking. "Shoot... you know know what? I gotta go. Wish I could stay longer."

( Y/N ) a turned her head covering part of it with her hand as she faced Miles. "Uh — I'm sorry."

"Bye!"

Before she left, she waved to Rio and Jeff, then stopping on her tracks to shake Miles's hand. He accepted it and instead of a shake she pulled him in for a much needed hug. Miles slowly patted her on the back, still shook by this change of act. A light smile formed on Rio's features as they pulled apart, watching ( Y/N ) leave.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

2.8K 45 7
Miles Morales x Fem!Reader. Part two. MAJOR SPOILER WARNING FOR SPIDER-MAN ACROSS THE SPIDER VERSE. IF YOU AINT WATCH THE MOVIE, I WANT YOU TO LOOK...
6K 166 27
Y/n had been Spider-Man for a few years and have save the city from many villains. Until one day Y/n was recruited by Nick Fury to help stop Loki. A...
465K 15.9K 34
『❝Miles Morales x Seme Male Reader❞』 *Mega Spoiler Warning* M/n L/n is the Spiderman of his own dimension. While out saving the day, he was taken int...
26.2K 405 26
Y/N is very close to Tony Stark. He basically raised her. Took her in, taught her everything he knows, and helped her control her powers. All her lif...