behind the act

By l3xiiixx

"You keep teasing me and it won't end well for you. Quit it." He groans, I don't listen. I start to unbutton... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31
32.
33.
34.
35
36
37
38
39
40.
41.
42
43
44.
45.
46.
47
48

14.

387 7 0
By l3xiiixx

"Figured, I volunteered to help but he said he would much rather me be here with you." Matteo says.

"He could've used the help to be honest." I said, I tapped the bed so Matteo would come and sit with me.

"Yeah, maybe next time," Matteo laughs. I look at him and smile.

"Let's do face masks!" I think he would look even more cute with some skincare. He nods and I grab his hand and run to the bathroom in excitement.

I grab the face mask tube and sit up on the counter, Matteo puts his hands on my thighs. I put some on the face mask on Matteo's face.

"why is it coldd" Matteo complains. I roll my eyes and laugh.

"Cus it was in a skincare frigde dummy," I told him. When I finish his mask, I hand the tube to Matteo.

"Do mine!" I smile, he takes the tube and he starts to apply the mask to my face.

"It won't spread." He says

"Use more then" I shrug, when he is done applying mine I set a timer for 20 minutes. I lean in and kiss him.

"When do you think Ace will get back?" I ask.

"I have no clue princess." he tells me, and rubs my thighs.

"Take pictures with meeee!" I say and grab my phone to open the camera. We took a couple pictures, I was very happy with them.

We lock eyes and his hand moves up more. Then the damn timer goes off.

"oh. Right the mask" Matteo laughs, I hop off of the counter and turned on the sink and started to wash off the mask. Then Matteo washed his mask off, I went and jumped into bed. I looked at Matteo and opened the blanket. He walks over and gets into bed with me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.2K 2.2K 44
WARNING:MATURE CONTENT๐Ÿ”ž He tightened his hold on my neck. "Le-aaavve meee" I coughed "Apologise my beautiful bitch!"He whispered near to my face ,hi...
210K 4.3K 58
๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ โ–ช๏ธŽ ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐š๐ง ๐ข๐ง๐๐ž๐ฉ๐ž๐ง๐๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐  ๐ฆ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐š๐Ÿ๐ข๐š ๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฆ๐š๐Ÿ๐ข๐š ๏ฟฝ...
582K 10.3K 60
Shhh don't raise your voice at me dollface",he says and fists my hair pulling it tightly."your family ours is too much, your brother will substitute...
1.9M 43.1K 37
๐“’๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ญ "Hey Daddy," she swerved slowly, her chocolate brown eyes dancing with mischief as she inspected me. "I don't fuck with you Sophi...