King's Pack (Taekook & Warewo...

By BlairWitch91

Prince Hoseok is the perfect person to become a Human King in the world full of magical creatures. But he nee... More

Author's Note
Introduction: A Piece of History
Chapter 1: The Incomplete Tattoo
Chapter 2: The Drop of Destiny
Chapter 3: The Air Controller
Chapter 4: The Welcoming
Chapter 5: The Residents of the Royal Palace
Chapter 6: The Ceremony
Chapter 7: The Ranks
Chapter 8: The Night Talks
Chapter 9: The Training
Chapter 10: The Prince Birthday
Chapter 11: The Pride and Prejudice - part 1
Chapter 12: The Pride and Prejudice - part 2
Chapter 13: The Pride and Prejudice - part 3
Chapter 14: The fight of Soulmates
Chapter 15: The Campfire Drama
Chapter 16: The Ride
Chapter 17: The Blessing in Disguise
Chapter 18: The Objects Controller and the Healer
Chapter 19: The Heart to Heart Talk
Chapter 20: The Coronation
Chapter 21: The King of Hope
Chapter 22: The Deal
Chapter 23: The Jump
Chapter 24: The Bonds Between Them
Chapter 25: The Problematic Older Brothers
Chapter 26: The Safe Place
Chapter 27: The Scream at Night
Chapter 28: The One with no control - part 1
Chapter 29: The One with no control - part 2
Chapter 30: The one with 'No Control' - part 3
Chapter 31: The Storm
Chapter 32: The Rollercoaster of Aftermaths
Chapter 33: The Elders
Chapter 34: The Secrets and Promises
Chapter 35: The Phonecalls, Mysteries and Lies
Chapter 36: The Perfectly Wrong One
Chapter 37: The Hyungs' Favourite Ship
Chapter 38: The Love Shot
Chapter 39: The Face in the Crowd
Chapter 40: The Trust
Chapter 41: The Heavy Hearts
Chapter 42: The Attack on Bangtan
Chapter 43: The Attack on Bangtan pt.2
Chapter 44: The Purple Eyes
Chapter 45: The Seesaw
Chapter 46: The Time of the Dark King
Chapter 47: The Scent
Chapter 48: The Sacred Vow
Epilog: The Festival of Love
Spin off: The Prince and His Friend
Spin off 2: Kim Mirae - part 1
Spin off 2: Kim Mirae - part 2
Spin off 3: The Call of the Witch -part 1
Spin off 3: The Call of the Witch - part 2
Spin off 3: The Call of the Witch - part 4
Spin off 3: The Call of the Witch - final
King's Pack Background Music with Playlist

Spin off 3: The Call of the Witch - part 3

2.7K 130 839
By BlairWitch91

17th of June - 5 days till summer solstice

'I am your guide, Your Majesty...'

'Aren't you too young for a guide?' Hoseok lifted his eyebrow.

'I didn't choose the year I was born in...' the guy replied cheekily.

Namjoon frowned and took out his phone.

'Show your ID... We will check your identity.'

Yoongi nodded to Jungkook, who stepped forward.

'I will search you,' he informed sternly.

'Okay...' the guy said. 'Just to be clear, I don't need guns... And I will show you you something better than...' he made a move to his chest, but Taehyung pulled a gun and aimed.

'Hands on my sight...'

'Aren't you all tense...' the guy said, rolling his eyes and slowly hooked his finger over the chain on his neck and pulled the purple necklace.

'Not at a word till we check you...' Yoongi warned.

'I am not going to cast a spell, which was already casted...' Alec said and the necklace sparkled.

The Princess froze and touched the identical, now, broken necklace on her chest.

A second later Allana-Witch stood next to Alec, glaring at him.

She smacked his head instantly.

'Watch your language! You are talking to a King.'

'And you are just a memory, yet you dare to scold me, auntie...' he bickered.

'You never listen to your parents. Someone had to!'

'And you made sure it would be you...' he sighed.

Allana daggered Alec with his eyes.

'You are the son of a Lord, you should know how to behave!'

'I know HOW to... I just don't WANT to...'

Allana looked at Hoseok, who was a bit dumbfounded by the whole scene.

'Forgive him, My King... Don't mind his sharp language... Alec is my sister's son. He is just dumb...' she sighed. 'The next Seal if that would be possible...'

'Best choice for sure...' Yoongi mumbled under his nose. 'Either way: hands up and your ID...'

Alec rolled his eyes again and lifted his hands up.

'Wallet in my left pocket...' he sighed and Jungkook searched him fast.

Jungkook took the wallet and Namjoon made two phone calls. One to Xiumin to check the identity. Second to the Head of MacGregor clan to confirm who they sent.

'All clear.' he confirmed.

'Okay, so listen boy...' Yoongi said. 'You are going in a separate car in front of us. King, Namjoon, me and Jimin right after you.' he pointed out to the right people. 'Princess Allana...'

Alec lifted his eyes at the girl instantly, hearing her name. She lifted her chin as if she was asking "What?".

'... Jin, Mirae and Sunoo in the second car.' Yoongi continued. 'Jungkook and Taehyung on the bike will secure us along the way...'

'No worries... Treat me as your bodyguard... Nobody will stop us on the way...' Alec said, taking back his wallet. He looked at Allana-Witch, who was smiling at Allana-Princess, and frowned. "You can go back to the necklace...'

'I will go back when I want to, brat...' she huffed.

'Oh, that's where he got the attitude from...' Hoseok mumbled under his nose. 

'Yeah, when you see the ghost of your aunt for 20 years you can't be absolutely normal...' Alec sent him a crooked smile.

Sunoo opened his mouth to congratulate him, not being able to disagree with his statement when in their space a new scent appeared. All wolves were instantly alerted, securing the King and Princess, taking out guns, when a car approached the plane at fast speed.

Jin instantly stopped the car with his power and Taehyung and Yoongi walked to the side doors. Grabbed the person behind the wheel and dragged him out.

'Wait, wait!! He is with me!' Alec screamed moving to them, but Jungkook and Mirae pointed a gun at him. 'Jeeze!!! Can you stop with these scary looks!? He is my friend! Bloody hell! He won't hurt you!!'

'Who are you?!' Taehyung asked. 'Name, age, rank, power, status!'

'I...' the guy choked out. Taehyung squeezed his arms on back tighter. 'Okay! Okay!! Finnegan Anderson. 25. Alpha. Healer. I am this shitty young master here, personal bodyguard!'

'Our bodyguard has a bodyguard... how cute...' Ally said with a mocking smile.

'That's what he calls himself. I don't need a bodyguard...' Alec said.

'Sure.' she sent him a polite not really a kind smile.

Alec squinted his eyes and turned to Finnegan.

'I told you to wait!' Alec said, taking a deep breath. 'They are not some official my father wants to meet, you idiot!'

'I know, I know... but you couldn't help it! The need was too strong.'

Alec facepalmed.

'You are older than me idiot. Shouldn't you control yourself?'

'Yeah? Try to control yourself when you sense this kind of calling! My wolf is going crazy!'

Alec looked at present people.

'Any of you is his mate or something?' he asked.

Sunoo instantly moved to Mirae.

'No we all are mated!' he said, offended.

'Cool.' Alec mumbled. He looked at his friend. 'You are just dumb then...'

'No he is not...' Allana whispered and a gentle smile appeared on her face. She calmingly squeezed Mirae's shoulder. Then she did the same with Yoongi so he would let her stand in front of Finnegan. She stretched her delicate hand to him. 'Are you looking for me?'

Alec was awestruck by the change in her attitude. How gentle she suddenly seemed? How inviting?'

Allana-Witch patted his back.

'Be nice to her...' she whispered to his ear. 'She is your best friend's queen...'

And before Alec could bite back, she disappeared with a smug smile.

Taehyung let go of Finnegan's hands.

'He indeed is a healer...' he confirmed.

Finnegan hesitantly took Allana's hand and on his wrist at once six complete lines appeared.

Mirae sighed, looking at his own wrist when a new line appeared for a moment.

'Perfect. Another crackhead in the team...'

Sunoo patted her back.

'At least this one is older than you...'

'And how is that supposed to make me feel better, huh?' she lifted her eyebrow.

Allana smiled at Finnegan.

'Nice to meet you... Alpha Healer.'

'It's an honor, Your Highness.' Finnegan smiled shyly.

'Do you all think it is some kind of fucking funfair?!' Yoongi lost his cool. 'We have 5 day! 5 days to solve the issue or world will fucking explode! And one idiot thinks it's okay to play it cool! And another is storming the airport like a fucking circus!' he glared at the two and then at Mirae, Allana and Sunoo. 'You wanted to come to help not cause more troubles! What the fuck is this shit?! You think we are here for the tea party!?'

The youngsters looked guilty at the Royal Pack and the King who weren't at all amused or impressed by the current events.

Taehyung looked at the plane.

'Two more to take care of inside the plane...' he sighed.

'Han will go in the car with Yoongi-hyung...' Jungkook ordered. 'He will be more intimidated. And Mirae and Jin will take care of Minho.'

Jimin nodded and walked to the plane to bring two teenagers.

Alec lifted his eyebrow.

'You brought kids with you?' he asked in an amused shock.

Jungkook pressed his finger to his chest.

'We didn't ask about your opinion. So shut your mouth...' he whispered.

Namjoon straightened up.

'You are standing in front of a King of Magical World. Let me clarify something for you two. You or your clans are not in charge anymore. You will help us solve this matter. Not the other way around. You will do strictly what we allow you to do. Are we clear?'

Alec looked at the stern gaze of 6 wolves and the dark, calm gaze of the King, who was just silently observing. He nodded:

'Yes, Sir.'

*****

With the help of the staff they moved to prepared cars. Mirae was standing with Allana behind Han and Minho, while the others were packing their things.

Finnegan approached them.

'Lil wolfies...' he said, smiling. 'Unexpected to see you here...'

'It wasn't planned...' Han mumbled.

'I'm not little...' Minho glared at him and moved closer to Han.

'Minho, calm your alpha ass down. He is your Pack's member...' Allana said, a bit amused.

'Oh...' Minho lifted his eyebrow at Finn.

'You can call me Finn.' he said. 'I am a healer so I am not going into combat with you...' he winked at them.

'My father is an omega-healer and nothing would stop him from going into combat...' Minho said coldly.

Finn looked at the petite figure of Jimin. The only second omega around.

'Wow... I am impressed. But I saw 6 lines already...' he looked at Allana. 'It means it is completed? Who beside him - ' He pointed with his head at Minho.' is there?'

'First of all "him" has a name...' Minho crossed his arms over his chest. 'And it's Min Minho. Alpha. 16. Second of all, yeah the pack is complete. You are the last one.'

'Be nicer. You are still on the black list.' Mirae scolded him gently. ' I am Kim Mirae. The Head Alpha of the Pack. This is my brother. Kim Yohan. Also one of Allana's wolves. There are also two betas. Our cousin Kim Seojoon and our friend Soeyoen. They stayed in Korea.'

'You are the Head Alpha?' Finnegan blinked surprised. 'Aren't you really young?'

Mirae smirked dangerously.

'Do you have a problem with that? Mr New Alpha? With my age? Or me being a girl?'

'I don't have a problem with either of it. It's impressive you manage to get the possession. Wouldn't they normally wait for Minho to be legal age?'

Minho snorted.

'Nobody stands a chance against Mirae.' he informed the new guy. 'She is the Grand Alpha. She is also our trainer. And big sis... better respect her.'

Finn laughed.

'I get it!' He stood in front of Minho. 'Don't be so tense around me.... I can be an alpha but I have an omega soft butt. So don't hurt me okay?' he winked.

'Omega's doesn't have soft butts. Han would whoop your ass too...' Minho said but he smiled slightly.

'Are you finished chit-chatting?' Alec came to Finn. 'We are ready... Get inside the car.'

Allana looked at him.

'Aren't you rude?' she said.

'Listen, Missy... As your scary Head Commander said, we are not here for tea. And this is not a friendly visit. So let's leave all the polite talks back and clear this mess.'

Finn grunted.

'Alec... you are talking to King's daughter in the presence of her four wolves...' he started calmly, but Allana lifted her hand.

'I agree.' she said looking at Alec challengingly. 'Let's leave courtesy behind, Young Master. Just don't start praying to get my polite talks back too soon...'

She smirked and turned around.

Mirae, Minho and Han walked after her.

Alec was glaring at her back till Finn didn't nudged him to go to the car.

Jungkook with Taehyung sitting behind him started the engine of the motorbike.

'No stops in between! We are going straight to the castle!' Yoongi yelled before getting inside the car.

And the column of cars left Glasgow. 

******

Alec was driving. The car was filled with heavy silence.

Finn grunted.

'Shouldn't you be nicer to them?' Finn asked hesitantly.

'Why? My aunt lost her life because of those people... This King and his Pack. On the other side of the world...' Alec said with his eyes glued to the road.

'She was sent there by the Clans tho...'

'To take her away from the danger.'

'She was the most powerful witch. And got the most powerful position next to the King. Stop spirling about it, Alec. If you change your thinking it will be easier for you to cope with all of this...'

'Change my thinking? Were you living for 20 years with the ghost of your aunt accompanying you all the time?'

'Stop whining about something you could stop... You could. You didn't. Cause you liked to have her around.'

'Your point?' Alec asked sarcastically.

'My point is that she didn't "lose her life BECAUSE of them" . She lost her life FOR them. Because they are people, who she considered worth sacrificing for... And look now. They are here. Willingly. Even if we didn't call them...'

Alec sighed heavily.

'You play an idiot... but you are quite opposite, Finn...'

'When people think you are dumb, they can show you their true colors without even knowing that...' Finn smirked. 'We both know I am the voice of reason for your hot-headed ass...'

'Not for long...' Alec said bitterly. 'You are leaving to Korea soon... You will be the voice of reason for someone else...'

'Even being on the other side of the world I am still connected to you. It's something no distance can change...'

Alec laughed bitterly.

'Funny thing...' he said coldly. 'That's what my aunt told me when I was four and she was leaving to join the King's side after a break. Guess what!?'

He looked shortly at Finn.

'I've never seen her again...'

'Alec.' Finn said seriously.

'What?! Drop this stern face! Shouldn't you be on my side?'

'I am on your side. I was on your side before they came here also. And it was a great relief they did. Don't think I don't know what is the alternative and why the Clans didn't inform them either. It's pissing me off you are so unbothered by the other solution. Are you this eager to die as a hero? Who do you want to be in Chronicles? THE ONE WHO SACRIFICED TO SAVE THE WORLD? THE CHOSEN ONE? Drop this bullshit...' Finn huffed in anger and looked through the window.

'You saw the pretty princess and you are already against me...' Alec mumbled to lighten up the mood.

Finn instantly punched his arm.

'Shut the fuck up! I am gluing you together for five years now! It's not funny!'

Alec sighed.

'I know... Calm down, buddy.'

Finn was angrily looking through the window for some time, before he smirked.

'You think she is pretty...'

'I haven't said that...'

Finn just sent him the "oh please" look.

'Shut up.' Alec mumbled and sped up. 'I haven't said that...'

*****

They stopped by the Loch Awe. Alec stopped the car and the rest stopped after him. Finn took the driver's seat instead of him.

Jungkook and Taehyung looked through the lake surface at the ruins of the castle on the other side and didn't say a word.

The rest got out of the cars as well.

'Drivers can go after Finn...' Alec said. 'It will be faster to go by foot for the rest. There is still the other half hour drive around the lake...'

'To where?' Allana asked.

'To the castle, Your Highness...' Alec smirked, pointing to the ruins.

'We... are going there?' Jin lifted his eyebrow doubtfully.

'Looks welcoming...' Allana said with a crooked smile.

Alec laughed quietly under his nose and made a slow movement in front of her eyes, saying:

'It's just a little magic...'

She blinked surprised when in front of her eyes the bridge through the lake appeared. And at the end of it the huge castle was standing between hills. 

Alec snapped his finger.

'Your Majesty... Ladies and Gentlemen. Welcome into Kilchurn Castle. The current Seat of MacGregors...' he said.

'Nice. Jin, me and Jungkook will drive there.' Yoongi said. 'Minho and Han to the cars now...'

'Whaat?' Minho whined disappointed.

'I remind you you are not on the trip...' Yoongi glared at him.

'Yes, appa.' Minho sighed and got inside the car together with Jin.

'It's a 10 minute walk...' Alec said. 'My Grandfather and father are waiting.'

He dropped his eyes to Allana's feet and smirked seeing her sneakers.

'I thought it would be heels.' he smirked.

She squirted her eyes at him.

'If it were heels you would be in danger...' she smiled sweetly and dangerously. ' Just to remind you, I am at work not at a party...'

'Good to know...' he said and stepped on the bridge leading the rest. He made a gesture. 'I don't know your protocols so whoever want can go first.'

'We usually don't play with protocols... It's just a safety case...' Hoseok informed him unbothered. He was dealing with Yoongi's sharp tongue his whole life. This kid was nothing...

Taehyung and Namjoon walked first. Jimin, Mirae and Sunoo after the Princess, King and Alec.

The wind was blowing hard. The small waves over the lake were making gentle sounds. The high green grass was moving on the horizon over the hills and in the valleys.

'It's a wonderful castle...' Hoseok said.

'The Clan bought it from Campbells a few centuries ago. For people around it is just the ruins tourists are not able to enter...' Alec explained.

'You live here?' Jimin asked.

'Sometimes. MacArthurs have houses in the other part of the lake. Allana's parents, my grandparents, are living here.'

'It's seems cold...' Allana said.

'It is cold. Like Scotland itself. It's not a country for weaklings. Scottish people are tough and proud.'

'Also friendly and playful...' Hoseok smiled gently. 'Allana was like that...'

'It's beautiful...' the Princess whispered looking at the far away end of the lake. She touched the thistle in her pocket, and took it out. 'I understand the symbol...' she said looking at the small gentle and dangerous flower.

Alec focused on her fingers.

'What's that?'

'A thistle?'

'I know that... but it's not some kind of thistle... It has a protecting charm over it...' he frowned. 'Where did you get it?'

'It appeared after Lady Allana disappeared and the necklace stopped the magic...'

Alec was looking at the flower for some more minutes.

'Carry it with you everywhere...' he just said and made a few faster steps to join Taehyung and Namjoon in the front.

Allana snorted.

Hoseok giggled.

'Be nice.' she said gently.

'I am nice!' she glared at him. 'Tell that to him!'

'Better find the common language. The fact that they let us in doesn't mean they are happy we are here... Eyes and ears open.'

'Understood...' Allana nodded and slowed down to join Mirae and Sunoo.

Mirae looked at her knowingly.

'You finished flirting with the Scottish Lord?' she asked.

'Flirting?!' Allana huffed, offended. 'With this rude excuse of a gentleman?! Are you out of your mind?'

'He doesn't see you as a princess and you like it...' Mirae smirked.

Allana looked at Sunoo.

'She is talking bullshit! Tame her!' she demanded.

'Who are you talking too...?' Sunoo giggled. 'Me? When I was able to do that? I just let her run her course and pray the disaster will pass me by...'

Mirae laughed.

'You both are hopeless...' Allana shook her head. 'I should have gone by car...'

'You wouldn't see this then...' Mirae said and pointed with his head to the hill covered in the orange light of the setting sun. Bathing everything in the gold glory. Shining over the towers of the castle and reflecting in the windows.

Allana stood for a moment to appreciate the view when her eyes dropped from the setting sun on the castle and the men standing at the end of the bridge in front of a castle made out of stone.

The wind was tugging at his white shirt and ruffling his black hair.

Something flipped in her stomach, but she just shook her head and joined the rest on the path leading to the castle. 

In front of the main entrance the gray haired man was standing. His hair still had the red strands in them. He was huge. Not just tall like the doors he was standing in. Just overly huge.

Next to him an older version of Alec was standing. And next to him a living copy of Lady Allana - just with dark brown hair instead of red ones.

They bowed.

'Your Majesty, it's an honor to welcome you here. My name is Daniel MacGregor, the head of MacGregors Clan.'

Hoseok stretched his hand.

'It's an honor to meet you, sir.'

'Let me introduce you to my son-in-law, Lord Malcolm MacArthur and my daughter lady Fiona.'

'My daughter, Princess Allana. And our wolves...' Hoseok introduced everyone around. The rest of the team should be here in 15 minutes.'

'Of course... I hope my grandson was polite?' Daniel looked at Alec sternly.

'He was.' Allana assured him quickly. She didn't like the gaze the grandfather sent his grandson.

Hoseok calmingly put the hand on her back.

~Play it cool, Ally... Taehyung whispered in her head. Those are wizards we don't know...

~I don't like him, uncle...

~And your dad doesn't like him either, but learn how to not show your cards...

~Understood.

Alec looked at her shortly.

'Finnegan will lead the rest.' he informed stiffly. 'We should let the guest check the castle.'

'The place is safe.' Daniel assured him.

'It's the protocols we have to follow, sir.' Namjoon said calmly, looking sternly at Daniel.

They were battling for a moment with their gazes until Fiona said with a kind smile:

'I will show the rooms then...'

'We will wait for the rest of the team if you don't mind...' Taehyung said kindly.

Daniel lifted his eyebrow.

Few minutes later the engine was heard and the motorcycle drove into the front yard.

Jungkook got off from it, taking the helmet.

'The will be here in 5.' he informed the King. He quickly looked at the crowd in front of the entrance.

He exchanged a few gazes with Taehyung.

He bowed to the owners of the castle.

'I'm Jungkook. One of the Royal Wolves.' he introduced himself.

'Welcome into Kilchurn castle...' Malcolm said, bowing back.

'Taehyung, Jungkook - check the castle please...' Hoseok said. 'Mirae, Sunoo and Namjoon will stay here.'

'As you wish, my King.' Taehyung said.

Fiona smiled at them and lead them to the castle.

Taehyung mind linked Mirae.

Taehyung: Stay focused. Wait for Yoongi.

Mirae: Okay.

'The Head of the Clans will be here for dinner in an hour. You will have time to refresh. When you will finally decide to enter...' he said and walked inside the building.

Malcolm exchanged gazes with Alec.

'Don't mind him, Your Majesty...' Malcolm said. 'He has this old style attitude...'

'We can drop the honorifics. I'm Hoseok. It will be easier that way. We have one goal.'

'Indeed.'

They were chatting about the castle when Finn, Yoongi and Jin appeared. Han and Minho got out of the cars.

Malcolm's eyes widened.

'Oh, we didn't expect minors...'

'We didn't either.' Hoseok laughed. 'Unplanned. But well they are here now...'

'Seems taming the children is not just my struggle...' Malcolm laughed looking at Alec.

'Indeed...' Jimin said glaring at Minho. 'They are under house arrest.'

'Oh... so should we prepare dungeons or the tower?' Malcolm asked kindly and playfully.

Han's eyes widened.

'For now just a common room. If they get more on our nerves we will think about dungeons...' Yoongi said calmly, overhearing the talk.

'Appa!' Minho whined.

'Children and fish don't have a voice.' Yoongi glared at him.

Minho closed his mouth.

Jin secured the cars with his power at the same time Jungkook and Taehyung appeared.

'The castle is safe.' they said. 'We secured our rooms additionally.'

Malcolm nodded.

'Come in then...' he moved to make a passage for a King. 'I hope you will enjoy your stay. Even in this situation...'

'Thank you...'

Yoongi quietly talked briefly with Tae and Jungkook before nodding. They took the bags and everyone walked inside.

******

Alec, being frustrated to the core, entered his chamber.

'What bloody bullshit...' he shook his head.

He looked through the night window.

Casual dinner. That's what they made out of it. Just an excuse to drink whisky and chat about old good times... Head Clans were stupid if they thought they would fool the king and his pack.

They were pretending as if the situation wasn't as terrible as it was. Were it wasn't for them, right?

He a bit admired the guess focused patience. They all - including the minors - were observing all of the wizards like hawks.

They knew they were not welcomed here.

And they didn't care.

The necklace on his neck shined briefly.

'What is bothering you Alec?' He heard a gentle voice.

Lady Allana was sitting casually on one of the armchairs.

'Why have you sent them here?' he asked.

'You know why.'

Alec was silent for a moment.

'They made a shitshow dinner tonight. The meeting will be tomorrow. And we will go to the portal... You know they actually don't care about the King being here. They already have their own plan...'

'The plan that is too stupid and too risky. And I've never agreed to it...'

'It's good enough for them...'

'I would never have pointed you as the heir if I knew they would form a plan like that.' Allana gritted his teeth. 'I planned to bring Hoseok here a long time before I died. You never were supposed to be put in danger. That's why the portal will be destroyed. And Hoseok will make that happen.'

'How? Closing the portal for good with the human Seal is a more stable plan.'

'Since when you are so agreeable to die?'

'It's 50/50.'

'The break in the shield already affects you too much, Alec... I am not here to argue about it. I will make sure my father's plan won't be in motion. Ever. I regret pointing you out. Your mother will never forgive me for this...'

'If you wouldn't do that, the effect of the portal after your death would be much stronger and they would already be affected by it...'

'If that's what they will use your power for... you would be better without it.'

Alec was looking at the moon reflection in the lake.

'You will disappear after all this right?'

'My magic has its limits. You will be freed from me...'

'You were here when I was going through my first heartbreak. Calming me down after arguments with grandpa... Putting me to sleep when I was 8... Teaching me spells... I don't want you to go...' he whispered.

'That's the only thing I could do for you... I should have done more...'

'Do you regret?'

'Many things. But dying at that moment? Being loyal to the King and his family? No. I don't regret that...'

'How does the Princess know you?'

'Jung's blood in her called me when she needed a friend. I somehow spent childhood with both of you... She has to be protected...'

'She has her wolves for that...'

'Protect her, Alec...' Allana repeated gently.

Alec sighed.

'Fine. In the end she is just a human...'

Allana smiled and the purple necklace sparkled again while she disappeared. 

18th of June - 4 days till summer solstice

They knew they weren't told everything they were supposed to know. Clans' Heads were too calm for the whole situation. The King and his Pack had a long conversation about it.

After the meeting they took them to the portal in the forest.

Jin and Namjoon stayed in the castle with Minho and Han. They wouldn't leave the boys alone there.

The deeper inside the forest they were getting the darker and longer the shadows were. The air was heavy and stinky. It was hard to breathe.

Jungkook surrounded them with small air shields for the time being because the smell of sulfur was overwhelming.

They had to get out of the cars at some point and walk by foot.

As soon as their feet touched the contaminated soil they could feel as the cold fear was slowly crawling inside their hearts. It was almost personified in the shadows and sounds of wind inside the trees' crowns.

Alec looked at Allana who was looking better then all the others and he knew she had the thistle with her. It had to have a really strong protection charm...

The invisible dome-shield around the meadow materialized when Daniel moved his hand.

It had a silver color with unhealthy looking black lines all over it.

Alec touched it and a part of the shield parted.

The spiral wave of gray power ran in their direction. Taehyung and Yoongi shielded the King, while Mirae and Sunoo did the same with Allana.

They all stepped back a bit from the effect.

Alec, clenched his fist, he could tell he got pale already when the cold sweat ran down his forehead. But nevertheless he stepped on the meadow and stood inside the huge stone.

It was so big then its shadow was falling on the whole crowd present.

It had an almost triangular shape with sharp edges sticking out from its top like a crown.

And even if it was ebony there was a place that was even darker then its color. Zigzak going between top edges down.

'The crack is getting deeper...' Alec breathed out. 'It's deeper than a week ago... The shield is also weaker...'

Daniel patted his shoulder.

'We were expecting that...'

'Indeed.' Alec said bitterly.

'The portal will be the weakest at the moment of its opening. That's the only chance of closing it again or destroying it...' Daniel informed the King. The word "destroying" was said in a bit of an amused manner by him. As if he didn't believe it could happen.

'Why wasn't it destroyed till now?' Yoongi asked. 'Or at the beginning?'

'Wizards created the portal to push back the demons back to their realm. After the doors were closed it would be too dangerous to open them just to destroy it...'

'But now it is opening by itself cause the Shield was not present for years.'

'Indeed... But if you won't be able to destroy the portal we have a back up plan to create a new Seal and keep the portal closed...' Daniel said.

'Good to know...' Hoseok said coldly.

'So after you take off the spells from it and it will open we can destroy it?'

'In short - yes. The case is to not let anything get out of it till then...' Daniel smiled a bit maliciously.

'Whatever will get out of it we can deal with it so no problem...' Yoongi replied with a dangerous smirk.

'What spells?' Taehyung asked.

'Why do you need to know that?'

'We need to know how it was created to know how to destroy it...' Jungkook said.

'You are not wizards.'

'But we know a few good ones...' Jimin replied, smiling maliciously as well.

'Alec will explain it to you...' Daniel shrugged. He looked at the other Heads of the Clans. 'We should get going. There is no point in our health and powers being affected here now. We will need it soon...'

He was almost outside the meadow when Hoseok, looking at the crack in the stone, slowly looked at deadly pale Alec and asked.

'Daniel? What is the backup plan?'

Old MacGregor stopped.

'That shouldn't concern you my lord. But if you are curious we will do what our ancestors did... create a new Seals chain...'

Alec slowly lifted his eyes at the King. Hoseok was speaking with his eyes to the boy even while he replied politely and dangerously:

'That indeed doesn't concern me then...'

Daniel bowed his head and walked out with all the elders.

As soon as the sounds of their steps disappeared Hoseok still looking at Alec, asked:

'What's going on here?'

Alec looked around at the stone, dome and dark forest and nodded.

'Let's leave this place... It's feeding itself with magical auras around...' 

'Showing them your house is not a bad idea... Better than the castle for sure...' Finnegan suggested. 'I can get the rest and tell you grandpa King wants to sightsee...'

'Fine.'

Alec closed and hid the shield again and they returned to the cars.

Looking at it one last time. He knew he would see it in four days...

In a totally different form...

******

From the darkest part of the forest they were driving half an hour through the hills alongside the lake. Finnegan went the other way to bring Namjoon, Jin and boys from the castle.

They stood in front of a huge old house covered entirely in ivy. It looked like a comfy manor located by the lake.

Alec under the supervision of Taehyung and Jungkook was sitting in the car with Allana. He got out and opened the door for her without even thinking about it.

She got out trying to hide the teasing smile and not say a word.

He squinted his eyes.

'It was a reflex,' he said protectively.

'I am aware of that...' she said, hiding her giggles. 'It would be much easier to talk with you if you wouldn't pretend to be an asshole...' she blinked innocently.

'What a vocabulary in Princess mouth...' he bit back.

Jungkook grunted and Allana shrugged then scrunched her nose.

'What is this smell?' She sniffed her clothes... What?! Why meeee?! Ugh!'

'Awwwwww.... The Princess wasn't ready to meet the odor of Hell...' Alec smirked.

She glared at him.

'Don't worry about it, Ally...' Mirae laughed.

'Huh?! You don't stink! WHY!?'

'Their wolves' scents neutralized it during the ride.' Alec giggled.

'Hey! Why are you laughing! You stink too!'

'Ally...' Hoseok facepalmed.

'I won't enter the house like that! Mom would disown me!' she said absolutely terrified by the idea.

At this point Alec was bent in half, laughing his lungs out.

'Oh shit... you really are a princess... I had doubts...'

'Lord Alec...' Hoseok lifted his eyebrow. 'We have a bit of things to discuss so if you don't mind...'

'Sorry, sorry... Your Majesty...' Alec took a deep breath, straightened up and tried to hold a serious face he said to Allana. 'Pick a flower...' he made a gesture towards the flowerbed in front of the house.

Allana crossed her arms over her chest.

'No. Thank. You.' she said, offended.

Alec rolled his eyes and went to the flowerbed. He picked up a white peony. He turned to Allana and gave it to her.

'Hold it...'

She didn't know how to react but seeing his teasing gaze she finally took the flower hesitantly. Alec lightly blew at her and the flower opened its petals. Allana's hair moved at the same time the scent embraced her.

She blinked surprised.

In the meantime when she was awestruck, looking at the peony, Alec handed Hoseok the lemon grass and did the sam trick, Hobi opened his mouth:

'Whoa! It's so awesome! How did you do it?!'

Yoongi grunted.

'Hoseok...' he said. 'We have something to do...'

'Oh, yeah right...' Hobi blushed.

'Get in... my mother is inside...' Alec said. 'I will wait for Finn...'

Mirae was waiting for Allana who was looking at Alec's back.

'I will go in a minute...' she said.

'You know I can't leave you...'

'Mira...' Allana said seriously. 'He won't harm me and you know it... Your father already checked him...'

Mirae was standing stubbornly in her place.

'I will be right here waiting.'

'Okay.' Allana shook her head and walked after Alec.

She found him holding his forearm in the small garden fountain. She widened her eyes, seeing a red stamp on his skin.

'What is this?' she asked, coming closer fast.

'A sign of the spell... Aren't you nosy?' Alec covered the burning skin with the sleeve.

'Uncle Jimin should look at it and...'

'It just had to be cooled down...' Alec said calmly. 'The closeness of the portal made it react. Nothing else. I don't want to worry my mother. She already doesn't sleep...'

He sighed.

'Why have you followed me?'

'Just to thank you I guess... I feel like you are provoking me to not be really nice...'

'So it is my fault?' Alec smiled.

'Yes.' Allana squinted her eyes.

'Okay! Fair enough. Then don't be nice. I am okay with it. It's more interesting...'

'I can be nice. If you won't be an asshole.' she said, trying to hold to her patience.

Alec looked at the sky pretending to think about the proposition.

'Ummm... No, thanks!'

'Unbelievable.' Allana shook her head and turned around.

'Ally...' Alec called her out. She looked at him. 'Pick a flower...'

With a highly lifted chin she turned to the flowerbed, but then moved further and picked up a small Douglas fir from the three. When she had done it the smell of lemon came out mixed with the scent of spruce.

'I'm grateful for not picking a rose...' Alec said using the same magic to get rid of the scent.

'You are a Scottish guy. You should smell like wind and hills, not like a ballroom.' she said as if it was obvious and started to walk down the path, back to the house.

'Be careful!' he exclaimed after her. 'I will start to like you...'

'Don't worry my uncles will change your mind...'

She smiled a bit under her nose hearing his laugh. It was so different from his usual ironic smirk. His honest laugh was... enchanting.

****

Alec's mom and Finnegan were looking after Minho and Han, showing them around the manor and in the stable. Taehyung was still connected with them so he knew where they were even without seeing them.

Alec explained to the King and wolves every detail about the spells. They were also facetime with Beomgyu and Taehyun to understand the depths of them and solutions they could use.

Yoongi and Taehyung took out magic detectors and sent their wizards information it gathered.

'We will need a bit of time to analyze it... We will come back...' Taehyun said when they received the data.

'We can talk freely here.' Alec's father said. 'We are not head of Clans and definitely we do not like their ancient way of dealing with things...'

'What ancient way and what is their backup plan?' Hoseok asked seriously, looking at Alec, who looked at his own father warningly.

Hoseok laughed quietly.

'Dear boy... if you think you can hide something from me, let me tell you right away... No, you can't. Either you will tell me why you are in danger or I will let my mind controller deal with you. Remember. It is not just about the portal. It is about sucking the whole magic inside it together with the pact which holds my Kingdom together. So if I will have to go through you. I will...'

Alec smirked.

'Well, that's actually something I am used to...' he said coldly.

Before the Pack could growl at him Allana asked:

'Why do you have the mark on your forearm? Why are you affected by the space near the portal more than others? Why does your grandfather think the backup plan will work no matter what?'

Yoongi looked at her and added another heavy question:

'Why did Lady Allana send us here knowing they have the plan already?'

Alec and Allana were battling with their eyes.

Hoseok slowly lifted his eyes at Alec.

'Answer her.'

'If you won't do it. I will.' They hear the echo of a powerful voice from the necklace on Alec's chest, which started to sparkle.

Malcolm, Alec's father, widened his eyes.

'Yeah, sure. You never appear when family is around...' Alec rolled his eyes.

'Try me...'

'What?' Malcolm was looking at the speaking necklace.

'You haven't seen her?' Namjoon frowned.

'No, he haven't.' Alec sighed. 'Okay this is getting out of hand... Short story: I was four when aunt Allana died. Her magic kept the portal stable for six years after that. But then... it started to affect the surrounding areas. You felt that right? The fear, darkness, heaviness luring you near the portal?'

They nodded.

'The shield started to be... transparent... The energy of the portal feeds itself with magic around. So... it started to affect weaker and unstable humans and wizards... They heard voices and were lured to the portal... Humans lost their minds. Magicians were sucked out of magic...' Alec explained.

'So the Clans used the fact that Allana pointed out and marked Alec as the heir and next Seal.' Malcolm said quietly, coming out of shock. 'We tried to prevent it. Find another way... But we felt... as if the magic was getting weaker in us...' he looked down. 'We...'

'They had to.' Alec cut him off shortly. 'Clans have the power here. It was just a way to straighten the magic so the chain of Seals won't be broken... It wasn't dangerous. So... I was tied to the portal to keep the ancient spells under control. It was like putting a piece too small into the puzzle. It makes an illusion of the whole picture but the more you look at it... the more it doesn't fit... Like a transplant organ which started to be rejected. So as time passed it was enough to keep the portal's power under the shield... But not to keep it closed...'

'You were just ten...' Allana whispered.

Alec shrugged.

'It didn't affect me. But the spells are shaking like old hinges. I can patch them. But not fix them completely... The portal with this whole magical energy is almost like a living being. So when it feels me close - it attacks. Nothing more. It is nothing I cannot handle.'

There was a moment Taehyung felt as if Malcolm wanted to open his mouth, but in the end he stayed silent.

'What is the backup plan exactly?' Hoseok asked.

'At the moment when the spells will collapse and the portal will open... They will use me as the barrier to keep what is inside... Cast new spells. Make Seal. They want to perform the exact same ceremony that was performed hundreds years ago...' Alec explained shortly.

'You will be the new Seal?' Jin frowned.

Alec laughed bitterly.

'Oh no... It's impossible. Keeping the barrier up won't let me take in all the spells they will cast. They already chose a new witch for that...'

'Aren't you cleverly using the words, Alec?' the necklace spoke again.

Malcolm jumped a bit.

'I told them everything they have to know. Their wizards can explain how the spells work and that it is the only way...'

The purple amethyst shined furiously and Allana stood in front of Alec.

'It can kill you!'

'There is a chance like that...' he said unbothered.

'What?' Malcolm asked instantly. 'No! They said there is no risk like that!'

'And you believed old Daniel?!' Allana turned to Malcolm.

'He is his grandfather...'

'Oh yeah? And he was my father... I was just a Seal to him he could show off. And Fiona had it even worse. She was just a doll he could marry well... Do you think he cares?!'

Malcolm somehow overlooked the fact he was talking to a ghost of his sister-in-law. He was deadly pale looking at Alec.

'How long have you known?'

Alec looked at the ground.

'When they came up with a plan two years ago it didn't seem that bad... But well the chances are dropping considering the force the portal holds...' Alec sighed.

'What chance are we talking about?' Yoongi frowned.

Alec was silent.

'50.' the princess whispered. Alec lifted her gaze at her. 'Considering your unbothered about everything ass... you would tell if it would be more...'

He smiled smugly.

'You are pretty sharp, huh?'

'You have no idea...' Ally replied harshly.

Alec turned his gaze and looked at his aunt.

'Go back. You told them everything you wanted. And dad doesn't need more heart attacks... Not to mention mom...'

Allana cupped his face.

'Alec... you can't just...'

He took her hands away.

'Sorry, but I don't need a lecture...' he whispered.

Allana turned to Hoseok, but Alec touched his necklace and she disappeared.

The sound of connection was heard and in the heavy silence they turned to the laptop to see Beomgyu and Taehyun on the screen.

'So... I hope the backup plan you mentioned is good, cause...' Beomgyu started, but Hoseok disturbed him right away.

'Backup plan is out of the table now. Give me what you got.'

Alec's eyes widened.

Ally smirked.

Just as all the wolves present.

Taehyun and Beomgyu looked at each other. Beomgyu gulped. In the room together with them Soobin, Yeonjun, Hyuka and Jungwon were present.

They seemed tense. A bit too tense for Yoongi's liking...

'Okay. Here we go...' Beomgyu sighed.

'If you wanna destroy that portal better get all the wolves you've got, there.' Taehyun dropped the bomb.

'What do you mean?' Jungkook leaned to the screen. 

'I mean that all Yoongi-hyung's power would be able to destroy it at the moment it was created.' Taehyun explained. 'Maybe Mirae's fire would be able to destroy it when it was 10 year old...'

'But year after year the portal was feeding itself to be stronger and stronger with every Seal-person's power.'

'It means that maybe six hundred years ago Jungkook, Mirae and Taehyung's hyung powers would be able to destroy it. Four hundred years ago if you combined the powers of the whole pack together... And so on. Currently? You would need triple the amount of the power you all currently hold considering every wolf out there!' Taehyun exclaimed.

Alec laughed bitterly.

'I saw that coming...'

'You are just an idiot. Start to help us instead of disturbing us.' Allana growled at him.

Alec shook his head and sighed. He looked at Taehyun and Beomgyu.

'Okay, you probably measured the strength of the spells. But in the end... we are talking about the stone. A physical rock... When the spells of the Seal will be broken and Allana's magic will fade, the force of magic, the strength of those spells will halfly expire. That's why she told you it will be possible in those few moments after the spells will be broken and before what's inside will come out.'

'Even considering that you don't have enough wolves there...' Taehyun shook his head. 'Even if Namjoon hyung will take on himself part of the spells using plant control for nature to take some of the effect on itself, it is still not enough. You would need like... 15 Grand Alphas there! Or double alphas rank 10! And still You would need Seojoon to weaken the stone. And at least Baekhyun's laser power and Kai's lightning power combined with all the rest there... It's the bare minimum! Unless, you know the way to double your own power!' Beomgyu exclaimed. 'If not better, send the order for Team A, Team B and the whole Team C to join you there! And it still probably won't be enough! You need 4th teams like yours. And I am counting 3 grand alphas!'

Taehyung, Yoongi and Jungkook were looking at each other.

Jin gulped.

'Seojoon and the rest...'

'We don't have Seojoon here...' Yoongi whispered.

Jungkook closed his eyes and finished:

'...but we have Han...'

Jimin's mouth parted.

'And...' Taehyung gulped. 'We actually have a way not just to weaken the portal but also to generate enough power... Cause Minho is here as well...'

'What?' Mirae looked at them surprised.

'Are you kidding me now?!' Jimin asked.

Yoongi rubbed his back.

'Wait before you spit fire. Let us think...'

'Lets think this through...' Hoseok sighed. 'We need to consider options... If that is the case the teams have to get the order in 12 hours to be here on time...'

'Yoongs! I don't want that!' Jimin yelled.

'Me neither... But if we fail... The magic will fade. The pact will be broken. Our boys will lose the life they know. The portal will open and we will fight for decades with everything that will come out from it...'

Taehyung rubbed his face.

'Count again.' Namjoon ordered Taehyun. 'Include all of our wolves' powers. Inform me right away...'

'Wolves' powers are much stronger when it comes to one on one comparisons... But 7 hundred years of living magic...' Malcolm shook his head. 'This portal is like an army...'

'Well we dealt with armies before...' Yoongi said warningly. 'And we will do it again...'

*****

They went out of MacArthurs' Manor to look at the stables. They had to cool down...

After confirming again the power propositions after the spells will be broken, with Taehyun and Beomgyu it seemed that if they will bring out their every wolf with offensive powers to Scotland then it was possible to destroy the portal together. If not they will need at least two sets of adult wolves they have here now... Including Mirae, Sunoo and Jimin's supreme omega abilities...

Allana, Mirae and Sunoo were standing near the entrance to the house, eavesdropping on a loud argument between Alec and Malcolm.

Sunoo was looking at the girls judgingly.

'Leave this guy alone...'

'That's what he wants.' Allana crossed her arms over her chest. 'I am not happy about the current plan. But I understand it. It is part of my responsibility. But I do want to know what is wrong with this guy. Wouldn't you tell your parents you see the ghost of your aunt and can die in a few days?!'

Mirae and Sunoo looked at her in heavy silence before shaking their heads slowly.

Allana rolled her eyes but yeah... she knew she wouldn't either...

Alec sprung out from the house in fury, breathing heavily. He stopped abruptly seeing them.

He rolled his eyes.

'Can you... I don't know... go sightseeing or something?' he asked sarcastically.

'You were surprised by the spells' measurements when Beomgyu told us about them. You didn't expect they would still be this strong after fading away...' Mirae was looking at him calmly.

'What does it change?' Alec shrugged.

'That the backup plan is going to shambles right now for example...' Sunoo said. 'Will you be able to keep the barrier long enough for them to finish the whole ritual and cast new spells?'

'Maybe halfway through it... Then they will have to continue and you will have to deal with everything that will come out from it...'

Allana was looking him deadly in the eyes.

'If your chances were 50:50 previously. And you are saying you can keep up halfway through that you know you will just die in the middle... It is not even a prediction anymore! It's a fact!'

'So what, Princess?' Alec asked coldly. 'Even if they won't perform the ritual. You will need the barrier and the time to destroy the portal... even counting all the wolves you want to bring here...'

'No.' Mirae shook her head. 'We just don't care what will come out of it cause we will kill it later either way...'

'That means... we won't let you make the barrier...'

'Okay. So I will just stand there and wait till my grandparent's plan will come to life...' Alec sighed and passed them.

Allana stood in his way.

'Why are you so okay with it?'

'I was living with this thought for some time... I got used to it...'

'It is not something you can get used to!' she snapped.

Alec flicked her forehead.

'Then just think I do not have a reason to change my mind about it...' he passed her and walked away.

She was looking after him for some time.

'Better do not let him die, guys! Just so I can smirk in his face after...' Allana huffed and kicked the small rock on the path.

It was bothering her. His indifference about life and death... it was infuriating

********

Four parents leaned on the fencing observing two teenagers.

Finnegan and Fiona were showing Minho and Han horses on the paddock. Minho was sitting in the saddle. Jimin frowned seeing him without any helmet or protection just in his casual clothes. But then he looked at Fiona who was holding the reins and Han who was gently stroking the nervous horse's head, whispering something to it.

Taehyung smiled as well. It was their mother's power that Han mirrored. Animal control.

When the young horse calmed down, pressing his big head to Han's cheek. Han patted his side and slowly moved to the side. Finnegan bent a bit so Han could step on his folded hands and jump on the saddle in front of Minho.

Fiona was instructing them quietly, but Han didn't seem to listen to her. He was muttering something directly to the horse.

Fiona gave the reins to Minho, who was back hugging Han.

'It's okay... he will be calm...' Han said to Minho, stroking the horse's mane.

The horse started to stroll around the paddock.

'I know they shouldn't even be here, but fuck it...' Taehyung sighed and pulled out his phone. He started to take the pictures.

Boys on the horse's back made another round and stopped near their parents.

'Should we stop?' Minho asked, looking attentively at his father.

'Nah... it is okay...' Jimin smiled lightly. 'You have ten minutes...'

He was relieved. Everybody in the Palace was already working on the transportation ways. They didn't have much time to bring Yoongi's old team, whole team B and Jungwon's Pack... Not to mention they couldn't use everybody... They couldn't leave the palace unattended... But it still was better than the alternative...

After 10 minutes Han and Minho thanked Fiona and Finnegan and walked to their parents.

'Something happened?' Han asked, looking at his father's thoughtful expressions.

Taehyung shook his head, trying to smile. Jungkook ruffled his hair.

'You are going back home, boys...'

'When?' Minho eyes widened.

'Tomorrow morning.'

'And you?' Han asked, grabbing Taehyung's sleeve.

Tae just shook his head.

'You and Allana are going home. It's risky. But staying here would be more...'

'Allana knows about it?' Minho asked cleverly.

'We told her she has to take you home. It was enough.' Yoongi squinted his eyes.

'It's that dangerous?' Han was looking at Jungkook.

'it can be. We called all the backups. That's why tomorrow morning you will leave Scotland without whining. Understood?' Jungkook asked.

'Till morning... Can you spend time with us?' Han asked quietly.

Taehyung smiled a bit.

'Sure. Don't worry, okay? We will stay with you and drive you to the airport in the morning...'

Boys nodded, still having heavy, gloomy thoughts.

They didn't want to leave their parents in a life-risking situation... But they didn't want to fail their trust either. So they decided to help them and spent time with them till morning...

But the bright light didn't shine upon MacGregors' castle...

The sun didn't lightened up Scotish hills and lakes...

And the warm summer morning... never came.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

8850 words. Part 3.

Final part is coming. Hope this one wasn't as bad as I think. 

Sorry for the long wait. 

Part 3 so I can again an again wish you first happiest year of many more happiest years to come in your life BabyBun! <3 (⁠っ⁠˘⁠з⁠(⁠˘⁠⌣⁠˘⁠ ⁠)

I hoped you all enjoyed Dear Readers!

BlairWitch91 ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56K 3K 43
The lives of Kim Brothers - cold and merciless Vampire lords turn upside down when they collide their ways with a cute fluffy creature whose identity...
107K 3.4K 21
[TAEKOOK SWITCH] ---Completed--- Taehyung and Jungkook belongs to different packs, run in different territories. Tae turned 18 half an year ago...
187K 13.2K 46
Story by cutegir2002 A story full of adventures. Containing four love stories and lots of action. Strangers meeting in the same path, with the same m...
248K 10.2K 26
A story of two best friend so we can say lovers... Who used to live in orphanage.... But an incident make them apart.... The elder from them became...