SERIAL KILLER [COMPLETED]

By ThinkAboutMiTzu

SERIAL KILLER IS THE REMAKE OF THE ORIGINAL VERISON I MADE CALLED SERIAL KILLERS More

SERIAL KILLER
Character Information
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
51
52
53
54
55
56
57

50

50 3 0
By ThinkAboutMiTzu

August 12th 2025 / 5 days later Tuesday

Tzuyu's POV

Miss Myoui's Company

Mina said I should come to her company that way she can keep an eye on me. It felt weird having everyone look at me. But they all seemed scared.

"Mina. Why is everyone looking scared?", I asked confused.

"The day of your incident, you did something bad...".

"Did it involve you?", I asked.

She stopped walking and looked at me.

"Yes, but I won't tell you what you did".

"Why? Why can't I know my old self?".

"Because your old self wasn't right in the head", She said.

"Dam right her old self wasn't. Suprise you still care Miss Myoui".

"That's enough. All of you keep your opinions to yourself with what happened that day".

"Miss Myoui".

A midget came up to her.

"Police want to inspect the cameras on what happened that day", the girl said.

"No, tell them nothing happened".

"But then we are lying", she said.

"If the police see that footage, she will be arrested so no".

"Okay".

Now I am curious about what I did.

"Stop pouting, it's best you don't know", she said and began walking again.

"But I want to know if I hurt you?".

She ignored me and went into her office. I know you're doing this to protect me. But protect me from my real self? I enter the office just sitting down on the couch.

~ Time Skip ~

Office

A small-looking girl came barging into the office and slapped me.

"Hyunjin".

Mina came over to me and checked my cheek.

"I don't get it Miss. Are you just as insane as she is? Still care for that Psychopath".

"That's enough Hyunjin. I said your fired!".

Two male securities came in.

"NOT FAIR YOU SHOULD TAKE THAT BITCH TO PRISON!".

Why am I crying? Who is she? Why did she hit me? What is she on about me being a psychopath? I got pulled into a hug.

"Don't listen to her".

~ Time Skip ~

Mina's POV

Outside My Office

I left the office as she had fallen asleep. I decide to speak to all my employees that saw the scene.

"I know some of you might think I am crazy right now. But I really love her. And I like all of you to not tell her what she did. She doesn't remember anything. She doesn't know herself. So please help me. I want her to forget those bad things she's done to have a better life".

"Does she still has the desire to kill someone?".

"No. She just a confused scared baby. I just want to protect her so can you guys do that for me?", I asked.

They all nodded their head.

"Miss Myoui, Chou Sana. She married your cousin right".

"Yes".

"And she died a day before Tzuyus accident", Another said.

"I don't think Sana died from natural causes, or that Tzuyu's accident was an accident", The girl said.

"You're saying someone killed Sana. And now tried to kill Tzuyu?", I asked.

"Yes".

"Just who are you?", I asked.

"Rose's twin sister".

"....".

"Park Chaeyoung is my name", she said.

"Everyone back to work you, Miss Park come with me".

My Office

"She changes a lot since Roses's death".

"How did you know me?", I asked.

"I know you put up with a lot of shit Tzuyus done to you. always made me wonder why you never left. But guess you love her a lot".

She then laughed which confused me. How did she even know about my and Tzuyu's relationship?

"Rose wouldn't have been able to handle Tzuyu's sudden behaviour. Though she said she'd love Tzuyu even if she were to kill. That was bullshit".

"What do you mean?", I asked.

"Rose, she would tell me how she hoped Tzuyu won't become a monster. I don't think she even loved Tzuyu. Well, she did in the first year, but she saw Tzuyu change. Rose thought she was training for her to be able to kill. So, she decided to sneak out of the mansion. That's where she met that old man. You know your ex-fiancées dad. She did dirty things with him. He got hooked and wanted her. As I am sure you know what happens next. He kills her and Tzuyu kill the man. Her first kill. Yet she doesn't know what Rose had been doing behind her back".

"You are the only one who has loved Tzuyu. For whom she was. You really love her".

I looked over at the sleepy girl.

"Yeah, so you know who I am and the dirty truth about her first girlfrined. Sana was killed. I reckon these two have some bad enemies that want to kill them".

She walked out of the office and I walked over to Tzuyu.

"Mina-ah".

She was slowly waking up.

"Yes Tzuyu", I said moving her hair out of her face.

"I had a nightmare", she said pouting.

"What was the nightmare about?", I asked.

"I tried killing you...".

"It's just a nightmare", I said.

"Are you sure that girl said I am a psychopath ---".

"These are just nightmares. And what she said isn't true".

"Can you lay with me?", she asked.

"Of course".

~ Time Skip ~

Sister Wife House / Bathroom

I lifted my shirt off shocked to see so many scars on my stomach and shoulders. All sudden flashback was invading my brain. Images of me getting shot, stabbed.

"AHH!".

I fell to the floor breathing heavily.

"Tzuyu".

Mina hugged me.

"I was shot, stabbed...".

"I know, I know you were. Your fine okay they are just scars".

I cried holding her tight.

"Do you want me to stay in here?", She asked.

I realized I was naked.

"Yes".

She helped me shower properly. I never felt disgusted with her seeing me naked. Was it often for us to be naked in front of one another?

Our Bedroom

"Don't we have a house?", I asked.

"We do but it's all the way in a town. In the middle of the woods a mansion".

I glanced at her lips.

"Do you want to kiss me?", she asked.

I turned red and looked away. I felt something on top of me.

"Are you forgetting we are a couple who are engaged?", she asked.

"N-no".

"Good".

Her lips touched mine. They felt so nice. I can't remember you, but my heart surely does. It's beating like crazy. She pulled away.

"I thought to let you know the wedding is next week".

"Ehh".

"That is only if you still want to marry me...".

"No of course I'll still marry you. I will remember you one day", I said.

"Tzuyu you don't have to".

"Nope I am going to marry you", I said.

"You're too much of a beautiful girl to let go".

"And my heart doesn't want to stop going crazy. So, my heart definitely wants you. The wedding shall go on".

Jihyo's POV

My bedroom

I don't think I'd ever get over her. I spend all my time looking at our photos. She was always being a dork. But me seeing these cute images of her dorky self makes me cry. Cause I can't see her. She can't watch Daewoo or Hyejoo grow. I put the photo of her down on the side. My phone started to ring. I picked it up.

???: Mrs Chou, Sanas not...

I didn't get to hear what she was going to say the line got cut off.

"Ma".

"Yes, darling".

"I can't sleep", Hyejoo said climbing onto my bed.

"Do you still miss mum?", I asked.

"I want mum to come back", she said.

"I want her too. But sometimes in life it can happen".

She hugged me tightly.

"Let's sleep, darling". 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 4.8K 35
A Vampire love story... GirlxGirl TWICE [STARTED :- 19 AUGUST 2020] [ENDED :- 25 AUGUST 2020]
23.9K 796 17
Ideal Romance Jihyo also wonder what her ideal romance would be like... never expected it to be as adventours as it become
9K 376 37
Whereas Chou Tzuyu meets a Japanese girl called Myoui Mina who uses her to get back at her ex, Tzuyus feels pissed off and breaks up with the Japanes...
140K 5.2K 40
In which Twice has to survive a zombie apocalypse and Nayeon and Tzuyu are badass. Crackfic with a lot of minayeon smut and a bit of saida on the si...