Finding Mr. Knight (DDLB) | ✔️

By BoundlessReverie

✔️ | What happens if you fall for a man after only a few dates? And what do you do when he disappears from y... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40. Epilogue

30.

4.6K 176 50
By BoundlessReverie

Alek
____________________________

"I bought you guys presents!" Chris went running into Fox and Julian's, a huge smile plastered on his face.

It was the day after our date at the farmers market, and everything was even more perfect than I could have asked for.

We all planned a barbeque at their place as their friends Will and Liam are supposed to be back in town. I haven't heard much about them, but they all seem pretty well acquainted.

I followed in closely behind Noah, and I couldn't keep my eyes off his pretty little bottom. So thick and plump. . . The thought of my face buried in his ass was giving me a hard-on, but the hand on my shoulder made me jump back to reality.

"What's up? You seem a little. . . " Julian looked at me, then followed my eyes to Noah's bottom. "I can see why you're distracted." He smirked.

"Keep your eyes to yourself." I answered heatedly, glowering in Julian's direction.

"Alright, alright. Take a breath, man." He chuckled and slung his arm around my shoulder. "You know how we all are. If you're not into that sort of thing, that's fine. Just know, you're missing out. Come on, Will and Liam will be here soon, we gotta get the grill started."

Everyone was stood in the kitchen. Anthony was spicing up some steaks, Fox was making burgers and Noah was just starting to cut up some vegetables.

Then there was Chris who came walking in with nothing but his swim trunks on.

"I'd offer to help but it looks like everything is taken care of." He grinned deviously, moving closer to the back door.

"Chris, if you don't get your ass over here and help your best friends, then you don't get to enjoy this delicious ass feast." Fox challenged back, crossing his arms.

"Yeah Chris, and if you don't help, then you don't get the present I got you!" Noah smiled sweetly, fluttering his beautiful eyelashes.

"You got me a present?!" Chris gasped. "I love presents." With a pout, he put his shirt on and joined the two at the island.

"You know your way around a bar, make something and fill up that jug." Fox pointed behind him at the large dispenser.

"Alright fine, that I can do. God knows if any of you touch it we'll be blacked out drunk before Will even gets here." Chris said dramatically, twisting off the cap one of the liquor bottles.

"Us? Other way around, babes. I swear you're always trying to get us drunk." Fox laughed and Noah covered his mouth with a giggle. 

"I feel attacked right now." Chris grumbled. "Anthony, stand up for your husband!"

"And say what? You know yourself it's the truth. I had the hangover of the century that day. You even had Julian in the toilet, and that guy can handle his liquor." Anthony laughed.

"Really? My own husband isn't going to stand up for me?" Chris frowned.

"Sorry guys, my wife is a bit delusional." Anthony looked over his shoulder with an evil grin.

"I told you to stop calling me wife!" He shouted back, his cheeks beat red.

"You brought this on yourself, wifey." Fox teased, turning around to pinch Chris's cheeks.

"I hate you all. You can all go to hell." Chris angrily began slicing up fruits, but he was blushing the entire time in embarrassment.

Everything finally quieted down a bit, so I slowly moved to stand behind Noah.

I just realized that out of everyone, Noah and I are the only ones not married. I hope one day I can make this beautiful man mine forever.

Placing my hands on his hips, I discreetly grinded my pelvis against Noah's ass.

"Daddy. . . " He exhaled softly, setting the knife down beside him.

"Do you need Daddy's help, baby boy?"

He shook his head. "No, Daddy. I'm almost done. Did I do a good job?"

I peeked over his shoulder and grinned at the perfect slices.

"It looks great, sweetheart. Daddy's so proud of you."

Noah spun around in my arms, but his hand knocked the knife, causing it to go flying off the counter.

Out of instinct, I grabbed the blade with my bare hands, closing my fingers tightly around the sharp steel.

It burned like a bitch, but I couldn't loosen my grip. I held it tighter and glanced down at the blood dripping to the floor.

I shut my eyes and breathed through the pain.

"Here. Put this on." Viktor shoved a brand new suit against my chest. I raised my brow and gave him a questioning look.

"A new one? Why?"

"Don't fucking question me, put on the suit and get ready to go. Make yourself look presentable." He snapped and left the room.

My eyes went wide as I heeded the Giorgio Armani tag on the jacket.

I wondered why he would spend so much money on this suit, but I remembered that we have a meeting with the Kozlov family this afternoon.

Viktor hasn't given me much details on it, but I know it must be a pretty large sale.

I knew if I made Viktor wait any longer, he'd find some way to threaten or assault me again, so I hurried and changed into the suit, then banged my fist on the door to my room.

A year and nine months later and I'm still locked in this godforsaken room.

Moments later the door opened, and one of Viktor's men led me out to the car.

It took a couple of hours to get to this guys house. It was gated just as Viktor's, packed with men holding loaded weapons. I surveyed the area, noting that there were far more of them than there were us.

If shit goes sideways, I know we won't be making it out of here alive. After everything, getting killed didn't sound too bad. Almost two years later and I still am trapped as Viktor's prisoner. My hope of getting free is dwindling down to nothing, but I know I can't give up. I can't let anyone I love get hurt. If I got killed by an accident though, would he still go after them? I don't know if that's even worth the risk. If I'm dead, I won't be able to protect them.

As we pulled to a stop at the end of the driveway, a man in a sharp burgundy suit stood at the entryway of the house.

Kozlav's men surrounded the car, two of them approached the vehicle and opened up the back doors to let us out.

I took a breath and exited, walking around the car to stand by Viktor.

"Afternoon, Viktor. You must be the brother, Aleksander."

I nodded. "Yes, sir."

"I am Yegor Kozlov. Please, come inside."

The man sounded friendly, but behind the act of innocence, he looked like a cold-hearted psychopath. Basically the same with every other person I've met, but this guy. . . There's something different about him. Something malevolent.

We stepped through the threshold and were immediately stopped by two more men.

"Jackets." One of them demanded, holding out his hand.

Yegor turned to face us, his hands in his pockets. "Precaution. Have to make sure neither of you are armed. We don't want anything backfiring here, now do we." He grinned, watching us intently; waiting to see our next move.

Viktor took off his jacket and I followed his actions. The men on either side of us took them and searched the pockets, while another two patted us down from head to toe. It was violating, to say the least.

"Now, now, Kozlov, I wouldn't do anything to jeopardize our relationship. We are clean." Viktor smiled and Yegor just stared at us blankly.

"Follow me." He muttered and began walking up a set of stairs.

After a few turns, we were led into a large office.

Yegor sat behind his desk, spinning around to face us, using his eyes to point at the chairs sat in front of him.

Reminds me of how Viktor was when I was first brought to his office.

As we sat, five of Yegor's men joined us. Two standing on either side of Yegor, one at the door, and two beside me and Viktor.

This guy really isn't screwing around.

"Shall we get started?" Yegor sat back in his chair, his fingers linked together in front of him.

"Yes. I suppose the first question is how much product you are wanting." Viktor asked.

"Everything you can get your hands on. No pussy shit either. I want fully automatic. HMG, LMG, SMG. The works."

"I can get my hands on whatever I'd like. As you already know, we can manufacture anything with notice beforehand."

"Very well. We are looking to spend three hundred. What will that get me?"

"Thousand?"

"Three hundred million." Yegor answered swiftly, cocking a brow as Viktor's blank expression turned to one of surprise.

He quickly pulled himself together and cleared his throat.

"We can do that. It will take a few months to get all of the product, but I will have it done."

"That is just what I wanted to hear." Yegor looked at Viktor with a nefarious smirk that made my skin crawl.

What could he be planning to do with all of those guns? Who even needs three hundred million dollars worth of weapons?

"Now if we have a deal, I would like to finish this meeting off with a signed contract. I already knew it would take some time to get my product, so I have noted three and a half months on the paperwork. Now if the product is not ready by the date listed on the contract, you will only be paid half of the money I am offering. Just a little something to keep in mind." Yegor slid the contract in front of me and Viktor, placing a pen on the right side and a knife on the left.

"A knife?" I questioned, earning a deathly stare from Viktor. Probably should have just kept my mouth shut.

"All of my contracts are to be bonded by ink and blood. Do you have a problem with that, Aleksander?"

"Of course he doesn't." Viktor snapped, taking the contract in his hands. He skimmed through every detail, then had me go over it and sign at the bottom. After setting the paper down, Viktor grabbed the knife without hesitation and sliced his palm open, dripping the blood beside his signature.

He passed me the knife and I had no choice but to follow his lead.

I winced as the blade cut along the crease of my hand, then let my own blood drip aggressively onto the contract.

"Alek? Alek, let the knife go!"

Noah?

"Daddy! You're going to hurt yourself, stop it!"

My eyes shot open and I glanced over to Noah who looked terrified, and the others staring at me with worry.

I dropped the knife; the clattering ringing in my ears.

"Fuck, I'm sorry." I stumbled back; my attention focused on the blood staining the hardwood.

"Come with me, Daddy." Noah said worriedly, pulling me out of the kitchen by the arm.

"There's a med kit in the bathroom!" Fox shouted, his voice quieting the further we walked.

I felt two tiny, trembling hands on my face. I blinked a few times until I registered Noah standing between my legs.

I was sat on the toilet seat and Noah had tears felling down his rosy cheeks.

"Daddy?" He whispered under his breath.

"I'm okay, baby boy. I'm so sorry I scared you. My mind just went somewhere else for a minute there."

"You really scared me. Y—Your hand is bleeding so bad." He sniffled, moving away to pull some things out from the med kit. "I. . . I have to disinfect this."

I grabbed Noah's hand, halting him from going any further.

"Noah, stop it right now and look at me." I ordered.

He dropped whatever was in his hand and turned to me anxiously.

"You need to breathe for Daddy. I'm okay, and I will be okay. I'm sorry for scaring you, but you need to calm down, baby."

Noah drew in a breath, then exhaled slowly.

His body was still trembling, but his chest wasn't beating as erratic.

"Okay. I'm a little bit better. Can I please see your hand?"

I held it out to Noah and he took a warm cloth, gently holding it over the cut.

"I—It's deep, but I don't think you'll need any stitches."

He ripped open an alcohol wipe and placed it on the cut.

"Fuck!" I cursed at the sting, making Noah jump.

"Sorry, baby. It just burns a bit."

"I'm so sorry, Daddy." He frowned, bending down to kiss the tips of my fingers.

"It's feeling better already, sweetheart. You're such a good little nurse for your Daddy." I grinned. "Is it bad you're kind of turning me on right now?"

"Not the time!" He giggled, wrapping my hand in a bandage.

"I can't help it. You just look so sexy. Maybe I should buy you a naughty nurse outfit. Fuck, feel me baby. Feel what you're doing to me." I took his hand and held it over my erect dick.

"Oh my god." He blushed. "Daddy, how are you so har—"

"Hey! You guys doing okay in there?" Fox yelled from outside the door, breaking the trance.

"Yeah! W—We're almost done!" Noah squeaked out, making me laugh.

____________________________

Noah
____________________________

Alek stood up from the toilet and cornered me against the bathroom wall.

My breath caught in my throat as I looked up at him.

"Thank you for taking care of me, baby boy. I always know I can count on you." His voice was so husky and deep, it made my tummy fill with butterflies.

"I'll always take care of you, Daddy. I love you, and I'm really happy you're okay." My arms wrapped around Alek's waist and I hugged him with all my strength.

"It's all thanks to you, Noah. Let's get out of here before you force me to take you on their counter." Alek smirked and I felt myself hardening in my shorts. Daddy is so naughty!

He gave me a tiny peck and smacked my bum as I opened the door.

"Hey!" I glared.

"Sorry, there was a fly."

"Yeah, I'm sure there was!" I scoffed. "The only bug in the room is you!" I giggled.

"Wanna say that again?" Alek's eyes went dark, but they had this playful glint in them.

"No thank you!" I spun around and ran up the hall.

"Get back here, you little shit." Alek came running for me and I screamed and laughed at the same time.

And just as I thought I got away, my feet were no longer touching the ground.

"Thought you could get away from Daddy?" He spanked my bum again, holding me up by the legs while my head was near his bum.

"I—I thought I was fast enough! Put me down, Daddy!" I giggled.

He continued walking somewhere through the house, still not putting me down, so I took my finger and poked him between his bum cheeks. He jumped forwards and tossed me onto the couch.

"Naughty boy you are." He chuckled, making my insides warm.

"Love you, Daddy. You're so silly."

"Get a room!" Chris shouted, jumping on top of me.

"Hey, blame it on this one. It's all his fault." Alek winked and left the room.

"It's your fault, not mine!" I yelled back, but Alek didn't even pay attention.

"Where's my present? I've been waiting forever." Chris pouted.

"Oh, right! It's in my bag. Chrissy, go get Fox!" I pushed Chris off me and ran to the front entrance.

I smiled at the two pins and ran back to the living room.

"Okay, okay. This one is for you." I snickered, passing Chrissy his present.

"I love bum sex. Fuck yeah, I do." Chris said proudly, pinning the button to his shirt.

Then I gave Fox his and he smiled. "This is freaking adorable! You're the best, Noah. I love it." Fox smiled brightly and put his pin on too.

"It suits you. You definitely remind me of a cupcake." Chris said.

"Why, cause I'm so adorable and delicious?" Fox smirked.

"No, cause you look gay as fuck." Chris broke out into a laughing fit, wiping his eyes of the freshly formed tears.

"Good, because that's exactly what I am." Fox said proudly, punching Chris in the shoulder.

"Do you guys like them?" I blushed, looking down at my feet.

"I fucking love it. Anthony is going to love it too." Chris wiggled his eyebrows and Fox got up from the couch, pulling me in for a big hug.

"Chris! Get your ass over here!" Fox said sternly, then Chris joined with a grumble.

"Okay, Master." He scoffed.

"Don't act like you don't like me being all commanding and shit. I think you're forgetting you let me Dom you before." Fox teased.

"Oh whatever, just you wait you little fucker. Your time is coming." Chris pulled back with an evil grin and took my hand, dragging me to the yard.

"You'll have to get my Master to agree to it first!" Fox yelled and Chris flipped him off.

I still can't believe they all sleep together sometimes! It's so weird to think they've done things like that but are only friends. I don't think I could ever do that, it's too intimate of a thing to do. I like having Alek all to myself and the thought of sharing him, it makes me feel things I don't like.

The guys were standing around the barbeque with their beers in hand. The three seemed deep in some conversation, almost a little worried about something.

Once the back door closed, the guys all put smiles on and watched us walk towards them.

Alek seemed a little on edge at first, but eventually he started to relax. I didn't want to ruin the mood, so I refrained from questioning anything right now.

"Oh my god, Will!" Chris screamed and ran to the gate where Will and Liam stood.

"Hi! Oh my god, I missed you guys so much!" Will said excitedly, jumping into Chris's arms. "I have so many stories to tell you, dude!"

Will jumped down and ran over to us, giving me and Fox both big cuddly hugs.

"How's the travels been, man? I've missed you guys." Anthony asked with a big smile, giving Liam a manly side hug.

"It's been perfect. Things have been better than ever since we tied the knot." Liam smiled brightly, looking over to Will with so much love and admiration.

Now it really sucks to be the only one not with a husband. If Alek wants it, I wonder when he would propose. Or. . . Or what if I did it? Would that be so bad? Maybe not yet, but sooner than later. Alek being my husband sounds so lovely. We already brought up marriage, but we never really talked much about it. . . Maybe it seems fast, but I really want to spend forever with my Daddy.

"What are you thinking about, baby boy?"

Alek's deep voice startled me, but I calmed down quickly when he kissed the side of my neck.

"Umm. . . Nothing, Daddy." I blushed, my body frozen in its place. I know he can't read my mind, but if feels like he is. It feels like he knows exactly what I was thinking about.

Alek walked around the chair I was in, sat beside me and pulled me on his lap.

My back was flush against Alek's chest, his breath hot in my ear.

"I think you're lying to me." His hand snuck under my shirt and laid flat to my tummy.

The others were all lost in conversation, so no one was paying attention to us.

"N—No, I don't lie." I blushed.

"Really? Does my baby want a punishment later?" His husky voice made me shiver.

"A punishment?" I repeated. "W—What kind of punishment?"

"I think that pretty bottom of yours could use a nice spanking, don't you agree?" His lips teased the nape of my neck, sucking the skin between his lips.

"I can force it out of you, or if you're a good boy and tell me what you were thinking about, maybe you could get a nice reward."

"Daddy. . ." I whimpered.

"Well? What do you choose, baby boy?" His hand slid up higher, tweaking my nipple between his fingers.

I squeaked out in surprise, quickly moving my hang over my mouth.

"I'm not telling you." I murmured.

"Alright, so a punishment it is." He bit down on a sensitive spot at my neck, and this time I couldn't control the moan that slipped past my lips.

"I was wondering why you two were so quiet." Fox smirked. "Our love birds are getting a little freaky."

"We are not!" I pulled Alek's hand out from under my shirt and slid off his lap.

"Hands to yourself, Mister!" I sternly poked Alek's chest with a glare, but he ignored my outburst and pulled me in his arms.

"Never." He whispered in my ear.

"So anyways, um. . . Me and Liam were thinking of adopting a baby."

"No fucking way!" Chris gasped.

"Yeah. We've talked about it for a while now, the only shitty thing is that we want to adopt a baby from Columbia, but the process can take up to three years." Will looked down sadly and Liam pressed a kiss to his forehead.

"I—I know it's a while, but it will give us time to make sure everything is ready for the little m—munchkin." Liam smiled and squeezed Will's knee.

"I know, I'm just so excited. I've always wanted to be a Daddy." Will flushed pink and laid his hand over top of Liam's.

"I can't believe we get to be uncles! That baby is going to be so spoiled." Fox said excitedly.

"I know you're both going to be great dad's. I'm really happy for you guys." Julian handed the guys a beer and sat back down beside Fox.

"Have any of you thought about kids?" Will asked, looking around the group.

"I think Anthony and I will eventually, just not at this moment. My wrists are the only thing I want tied down right now." Chris wiggled his brows playfully, earning a heated look from Anthony.

"Fuck no, me and Julian don't want kids. It's just never been something we're interested in. Married life is good enough for us." Fox smiled, moving to sit on Julian's lap. "Isn't that right, Master?"

"Yes. I've got my hands full enough with this brat." Fox scoffed at Julian's words, but didn't say anything else.

"And what about you guys?" Will glanced from me to Alek curiously.

"Um. . . N—No, I don't think I could handle having kids." I admitted, not wanting to see Alek's disappointment. I've never wanted kids, I mean, I'm  basically a child myself being a little and everything. . .

"Me neither. I never saw myself as the type of guy to be an actual dad." Alek kissed the top of my head. I relaxed into his touch, letting out a relieved sigh.

"I got my boy here and that's all I need."

Julian's phone began ringing, he excused himself to take the call.

We all got to talking about life and Will and Liam's travels until Julian joined us with an uneasy look on his face.

"Alek, Anthony, a word please?"

Alek was quick to get up from his seat, leaving the rest of us confused.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 32.1K 70
FINISHED REVISING AS OF MAY 2022. Oliver Pines discovered his little side when he was seventeen. Without a daddy to take care of him, he is having a...
370K 16.4K 17
Everything he did was for me. And everything I did was for him. I broke his heart. A heart I cherished. A heart he entrusted me with. A heart he l...
960K 39.3K 31
[Book #1 in the Blackwood Pack series] Currently in the process of rewriting (it'll be uploaded as a separate book) ________________ ...
1.2M 52.4K 80
This story is complete ✅ Alec is a twenty-five year old gentle boy with the looks of an angel. He has not figured out what he needs in love yet and h...