NANNY AFFAIR

De Rinelexxy

"YOU ARE MINE , LIKE IT OR NOT." Mr. Maximilian is the type of guy who does not take a "no" for an answer li... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66

Chapter 26

347 5 0
De Rinelexxy

I felt so bad that I wanted to run away from home and escape all my problems. at first it felt so easy to plan it, but I had everything I needed. I was reluctant to go. I loved my mum, my friends, my school to top it all off my best friend, Kimberly Kint. Yah! The idea sucked but it was my only way out.

'' Where the heck are you going?'' Jackson my second brother asked.

I was reluctant to answer. Yet one way or the other I found myself lying all the way out. couple of seconds he eyed me serious, his eyes squinting. Suddenly he stepped forward then leaned close to me.

''You better hurry up or else I will sell you out.'' he spoke then walked away.

I was surprised at what he spoke. My mind raced trying to figure out what had sold me off. Few steps away from me and he stood on his tracks. my eyes watch the back of his head for the briefest second.

''Am pretty sure you want to ask what sold you away?'' he spoke still facing away from me.

''So, what did?'' I asked.

''Anny, if you really want to elope from home, which by the way I honestly would be glad if you did that, at least don't make it obvious by carrying stuff you never took your eyes on. For example, that necklace that mum gave you. Dad hates jewelry and you know it.'' with that he walked away from me.

I was so fed up with him that I wanted to run away as soon as possible. yet he managed to kill all my energy with just few hurtful words.

''By the way, better hurry up before I change my mind on keeping my mouth shut. At least till daybreak before I happily announce that the nuisance of a daughter if gone. '''He spoke proudly.

I hated the fact that I could never do something about expect to take all the humiliation and bottle them up in me. Quickly I made my way to the main door and left without looking back. there was nothing to look back at this point. The moment the cold nights breeze hit my small frame I knew then that I had gained my freedom, even though it wasn't of the right manner.

Through the dark woods past the border of our house I slowly walked wondering where I should go. Going back wasn't in my vocabulary. I then swore to myself id never go back. From now on hence forth I was on my own. Luckily, I had gained trust of some of my dad's right-hand man. He helped me with a huge sum of money to sustain me for four to five years.

Wondering the world for a year, I chose to start my life in Australia, where I met a beautiful soul in a beauty company. We both had been hired the same day thus we became companionship to each other since we knew no soul in that place.

END OF POV

Even though I wanted to tell him everything, I couldn't. Some things better be left unspoken. digging the so called of a past of a grave was way painful than I had prepared for. max watched me talk the entire time. he neither showed any expression nor action. he was way calm than I had ever seen him. Well, this I should be careful about it and be hopeful his silent isn't his mind planning something dangerous.

Slowly I made to the washroom for a quick shower leaving Max on his own. He stayed silent even though I begged him to talk to me. I felt as if my world was crumbling down beneath my feet. Everything I had bottled up seems to hurt by the minute. In the bathtub I cried my way out of pain. That was the only thing I could do for the moment.

''Anny wake up.'' I heard his voice near my left ear.

I opened my eyes only to be met by the prettiest eyes I have ever seen. He was worried sick about the whole situation. Didn't notice I had already dozed off in the bath tab.

''Stand.'' he spoke softly helping me.

He helped me dry my hair and into my sleeping attire. soon i was in bed being tucked up like a baby.

''Where are you going?'' I asked since he was already heading out.

''I have something to do.'' he lied.

I knew he was up to no good. something was up with him, and I wasn't going to let him finish his plans.

''Stay. I need you.'' I pleaded with him.

I was so glad that for the first time he was a little submissive even though he never liked to be that way. Soon he was in bed with me while I dug my nails in his hair to calm him down a bit while cuddling.

The night was peaceful, yet I had so many things running in my mind. I wondered if I did the right thing by not telling him the whole truth. Everything I told him earlier on was part of the big picture.

''Max...Max...'' I called onto him.

I waited for few seconds of silence before getting out of bed and throwing the duvet away. I made my way through the suite looking for him, but he had made his way out. I made my way to the shower after taking my breakfast and headed out to Gabby's suite.

''Coming...''Gabby responded as she came to the door. ''Come in.'' She invited me in.

''Anny, pleasure to see you. How have you been?'' Lukah asked while heading out.

''I've been great. Thanks for asking.''

Door shuts as Lukah leaves. Looking towards Gabby she looks excited before jumping in bed.

''The heck, Gab what's all this excitement about?'' I asked curiously.

Her eyes clearly indicated the joy she had. I too jumped in bed for some juicy gossip. Yap! I was a hundred percent in for it. That was no doubt.

''Out with it.'' I spoke loud enough.

''Okay I hear you. So, it was as if were both in the moment last night and we kind of messed up, but in a good way.''

*******************************************

GABBY'S POV

''Gabby, are you sure about this?'' he asked me.

''I mean if you are I wouldn't mind.'' I teased.

Slowly he came towards me. His eyes fixed on me while his hand made way to my hair tucking a strand of it behind my ear. suddenly his lips found mine. gently he guided me making everything ecstatic.

His hands dropped down to my waist pulling me closer to his body.I gasped when he did that. his large body frame made me inferior to him. slightly he smirked dangerously. I knew then he had something worth remembering up his sleeves.

He moved a step back before grabbing me by my neck and kissing me fiercely. Never knew this side of him. He's usually all this sweet. Now this was a kind of different feeling he had me entangled in. At the moment I was in my feelings while his hand worked miracles on my back making me shiver a little bit.

Away from my neck, he went straight under my top landing on my breast. Things became intense when he bit my lip, and his hand cupped my breast squeezing it gently. everything he did seemed to be messing me up. His hands were already on my ass cheek down to my thigh. Immediately I felt my legs away from the from up in air. I was startled a bit by his actions.

''Lukah.'' I moaned his name when he distracted me by a kiss.

''Yes, baby.'' He answered back while kissing my neck to perfection.

Suddenly he dropped me in bed. His eyes dug holes on my body while he licked his lips with lust. Coming on top he started to undress me. My pjs shorts were way easier for him to remove yet he took a lifetime to do that. I felt a little bit awkward, the way his eyes roamed on my panties and stomach.

Soon he was already onto me, his fingers working on my heat beneath my panties while his other hand intertwined with mine. That felt so good. I moaned in pleasure every time he rubbed circles on me. Little did I know I was no longer wearing my under garment. He had slid his finger in.

''Lukah, no.'' I disagreed with his actions.

''Sh!'' he shushed me. '' I promise to make it sweet.''

Later on, I agreed. he got all this excited. there he was back to work. working miracles seemed to be his specialty and all I did was to shamelessly moan to the pleasure he was inciting on me against my heat. He shifted his position and I was on top. This was to only get me out of my pjs top. I sat on his lap naked while he watched to his pleasure. Suddenly he reached out for my neck.

I was vulnerable to the way he handled me. Holding back his arm was all I could do. Soon he placed me in the right position before pulling me against his body by my neck. It kind off felt nice being handled that way.

Slowly he opened up my legs and positioned himself near my entrance. One last look into my eyes and he entered me rather harshly than I expected.

"Lukah." I called him with the hope that he notices what he had done.

"Relax baby girl. I'll take care of you." He whispered in my ear.

He began to slowly thrust in and out taking his time. The sensation he created in me way heavenly than I thought. Couple of time he managed to hit the g-spot but he'd stop when he notices my legs giving way.

" Not yet."He smirked.

I knew then he wasn't going to let me squirt any time soon. We both took pace. Him on the other hand each time he thrusted in brought me closer to ecstasy. I moaned out loud to the pleasure. Suddenly he shifted me back on the bed while he took control of the moment.

Each time he thrusted he went deeper hitting all the good parts. I was about to squirt when I felt a sharp pain. He had gone deeper than expected. I tried to push him away but he was way stronger than me.

"Lukah it hurts." I pleaded.

"Easy it will be over soon." he spoke while gently stroking my hair.

"Okay." I whispered.

Soon we both took pace. My hands were tied down by his hand while the other held me firmly by my thigh. He went harder and deeper each time he got out and back again.

Suddenly my ball of ecstacy exploded while he took the pace slower. Immediately I felt a warm fluid leaving him flowing down my thigh. He took a pause while he laid his head on my shoulder. Gently I stroke his hair calming him.

"Did you like it?" he asked out of the blues.

"Are you crazy?Lukah I loved it. If I'd have known this earlier I'd be entangled with you ASAP." I smiled at the the.

END OF POV

"OH.. MY.. GOD." I was super excited for her.

"Now is it official that you guys are together?" I asked even though I already knew the answer.

"Yap."

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

161K 2.7K 42
"What the fuck is your problem?" I asked my sworn enemy. "Have you lost your damn mind!" I scream at the top of my lungs. This bitch better answer m...
174K 2.9K 25
Eighteen-year old Marianna Rodriguez is distraught by the abrupt news from her father. Her father lost touch to reality years ago when he plummeted i...
93.1K 434 7
They say you always want what you can't have... And in my tiny, upper-class town, everyone wants the Savage Six. Whether it's to be them, beat them...
455K 8.5K 32
Carmen is stuck in an abusive relationship and can't seem to escape and is starting to lose all hope. Until one night she finds herself beaten and h...