Black Lagoon: Ghost

By JaCobBcRaZy

"You must decide... decide what you think is worth fighting for..." Ghost is a former spec op that prefers to... More

Bio: Ghost
Chapter 1: Another day in paradise
Chapter 2: Wild Goose Chase
Chapter 3: Ring-Ding Ship Chase
Chapter 4: Old Memories
Chapter 5: Die Ruckkehr des Adlers
Chapter 6: Eagle Hunting And Hunting Eagles
Chapter 7: Time To Kill Some Nazis
Chapter 8: Church of Violence & a Familiar Person
Chapter 9: Task Force 1-4-1 Reunites & a Child in Need
Chapter 10: The Hidden Enemy & The Lovelace Child
Chapter 11: Yellow Flag Shootout & Unknown Memory
Chapter 12: Ghost vs Bloodhound & The Shocking Discovery
Chapter 13: Michaels's New Relationship With Two-Hands & Rorke's Next Plan
Chapter 15: Lock'n Load Revolution
Chapter 16: Guerrillas In The Jungle Part 1
Chapter 17: Guerrillas In The Jungle Part 2
Announcement
Chapter 18: All A Set-Up & A Small Talk With The Russian
Chapter 19: A Good Old-Fashion Bar Fight & The Rising Storm
Chapter 20: Frost's Bootcamp & A Ghost's Signal
Black Lagoon: Christmas Special (Roberta's Dream)
Chapter 21: Preparation & Task Force Stalker
Chapter 22: Operation 'Just Cause' Part 1

Chapter 14: The Brit Twins & a Day With Her Before The Next Job

810 13 15
By JaCobBcRaZy

Roanapur's Port-Midnight...

POV: 3rd Person

*Splash*

At the port, a man with brown hair with regular clothes woke up after being splashed with water. His name is Steven Richardson. He opened his eyes and saw two men wearing fancy suits like they were professionals out of the movie. The two have brown hair but different eye colors. One has blue, but the other has brown. It was Roach and Burns, known as the Brit Twins because of their appearance and are cousins. The man was lying on the ground, watching Roach throw the bucket away. Richard wipes off the water from his face.

Richard: Wha- where am I? Who are you, guys?

The two Brits look at each other and back at him, giving him, "Are you serious?" 

Burns: The names Burns, *Gestures to Roach* he's Raoch.

Roach nods at the man.

Burns: You're safe now, and your people suppose to be here about *checks watch* 5 to 10 minutes. And we get our pay.

Richard: *Stands up* I see. Thank you, friends. I thought I was going to die by the Italian mafia. But, *looks around* where are we?

Burns: We are in Thailand, in the messed up city of Roanapur, mate.

Richard: So what happened when I was out?

Roach: You don't want to know.

Richard: *Silent for a moment* What do we do now?

Burns: We wait until your chappie friends get here. At least we saved you from those Italian wankers and killed 15. I have to say their boss isn't happy when he hears the ransom didn't turn out well. Aye.

Roach: Aye. By the way, Burns, it's actually 16.

Burns then looks at Raoch with an annoyed look and a face that says, "Are you shitting me."

Burns: (This guy.) What's that now?

(A/N 0:16 and the end of the video. I fuckin love this movie. It's funny, the characters are fantastic, and the shots are good.) (Roach is Lemon, and Burns is Tangerine.)

While the two are going at it, Richard stands there like he isn't here. These two are actually arguing about their kill counts. Roach is more of a calm person, but Burns is more like a hot head. But he then wonders if these guys are military or hitmen because of how they handle the situation.

Richard: (Who the hell are these guys? Even if they act like kids, they still rescue me and took out those Italians. Are they hitmen or something?)

Then just in time, three cars enter the port causing the two Brits to stop arguing and turn their attention to the approaching vehicles.

Burns: Hell! There they are. (About time.)

Roach: *Pats Richard's shoulder* Alright, chap, time for you to go and get our pay. *Smiles*

Richard: R-Right, thank you again, friends. I won't forget this.

Burns: Yeah, glad to hear it.

The three approached the group.

1 hour later...

The two Brits are now in the car, driving to the Yellow Flag to enjoy their successful job. Five minutes later, the two arrived. As the two exit the vehicle, they see Eda walk out from the saloon with a piss-off look but has a red mark on the right side of her face. This got their concern.

Roach: *Calls out* Eda!

Hearing his voice, she turned and saw Roach and Burns near their vehicle. She waved at them.

Eda: (Well, at least the mood will get better with them here.)

The two Brits approached Eda. Seeing them coming, she moved her hair right side of her face, covering her red mark, and quickly changed her piss-off look with a slight smile.

Burns: You alright, darlin'? You look piss-off earlier.

Eda: It's nothing. There were some complications, that's all.

Knowing that she is lying, Roach stands in front of her. She looks away from him, but Roach places his finger under her chin and turns her to meet his eyes. Roach moves her hair from her face and looks at the red mark. It was a slap mark. His face turned serious when he saw this. If someone touches or hits her where it leaves a mark, they better start praying.

Roach: *Serious* Who did this.

Eda: Roach, you don't need to-

Roach: I'm not going to repeat myself. *Demanding* Who. Did. This.

Eda: *Sigh in defeat* It was Nick and his boys.

Burns: *Groans in frustration* Fuckin' hell, that big-mouth chappie fucker with blonde hair.

Eda: Yeah, that's the one, and I caught that limey prick cheating when he was hiding some cards under the table.

Roach turns around and takes a couple of steps forward with both hands on his hips. He lets out a frustrated sigh. Not turning around, he spoke out to Eda.

Roach: Are they still there?

Eda: Yeah... Why did you ask?

Roach didn't respond but cracked his knuckles and rolled his shoulders, making some satisfied pops. Already knowing where this is going, Eda starts to feel worried. Burns, on the other hand, knows what's going down. They know Roach is calm and friendly to everyone, but if someone fucks with his team, his character changes.

Burns: (Ahh shit, it's about to go down.)

Eda: Roach, don't tell me you're going to do this. Forget about-

Roach: Burns, can you stay here with Eda? I'm going to let out some steam and have a friendly chat with the "Three Stooges" in the saloon.

Burns: Alright. Give me a howler if you need a hand.

Roach only nods before heading to the saloon. Eda lets out a sigh as she watches the man.

Eda: (Don't get hurt because of me, Gary.)

In the Yellow Flag, full of criminals, mercenaries, and prostitutes are seen havin' a good time. Bao was behind the counter wiping off some messes. But at the small round table, Nick and his two pals are seen playing some card games. Nick has blonde hair, blue eyes and is well-built. The first one has brown hair, brown eyes and is rather slim. But the last guy is bulky with a bold head and brown eyes. The bulky man starts to set up the cards to start the game.

Bulky Man: This isn't your Dad's online poker, boys. Big blind is ten quid, but if you wanna piss off, your money stays on the table.

Before they could start, the door opened up, causing everyone to look at the entrance to see a time-bombing Roach. The saloon became silent when they saw him, and they all know who he is. Bao, on the other hand, stops what he is doing and drops his towel as he stares at Brit with some fear in his eyes.

Bao: *Mumbles* Ah shit, not this again.

Roach looks at Bao and gives him a look that tells him to get the hell out. Understanding this, the bartender throws the rag on the counter before walking to the back room. Seeing Bao leave, everyone starts leaving except Nick and his boys. Now alone, the atmosphere around them starts to feel uneasy as Roach stares at the three gentlemen with a slightly menacing glare. Roach then breaks the silence.

Roach: Hey Nick, old boy.

Nick: Roach.

Roach: How's the scar?

Nick rubs the scar that is on the right side of his face.

Nick: Could have been better.

Bulky Man: Hey, chap, how about you piss off somewhere else. We're having a game here.

Slim Man: *Threatening* Unless you want to start a bloody showdown, you fuckin' wanker.

Standing by a pool table, Roach slowly walks in front of the table and starts talking.

Roach: But what comes next, my good sons, is from God's mouth to your ears... *Turns to the pool table*

Confused about what he was talking about. The bulky man stands up and walks to Nick, standing behind him. But they didn't notice that Roach grabbed one of Billiard's balls.

Roach: And I will make it hurt for the rest of your miserable fucking lives!

Roach turns around and throws a Billiard ball at the bulky man's head. Knocking the poor fucker to the ground. Seeing this, the two become shocked for about a second until they stand up and are pissed off.

Nick: HEY!

Nick ran towards Roach and threw a punch at his face. But Roach effortlessly moved his head and countered with an uppercut to the chin. Causing the blonde man to fall onto the pool table before crashing to the ground.

The slim man throws a right hook at the man's head, but Roach blocks it; he then spins behind the man, wraps his arms around the man's waist, and suplex him onto the round table. Destroying the table and knocking the wind out of the man.

Not noticing, the bulky man grabs a pool cue from the racks and hits Roach from behind. But that was a big mistake. The pool cue breaks and Roach yells after getting hit from behind. Roach turns around and looks at the sorry bastard with a murderous look and approaches him. Regretting this, the bulky knows that he fucked up and tries to hit Roach with a broken pool cue, but Roach blocks it and hits the man's ribs with a solid left hook and another to the head, knocking the guy out.

Seeing Nick slowly getting up, Roach turns to him and gestures, "Bring it on."

Roach: C'mon

In anger, Nick roars and tackles him against the wall behind Raoch. Nick landed some liver shots while still attacking him, but it did not affect Roach. Roach then elbows the man's back causing him to break the tackle as he receives a punch to the throat and a front kick to the chest that sends him flying onto the pool table. Not allowing the blonde man to catch his breath, Roach grabs his leg and pulls him off the table to the ground. Roach grabs the man's right wrist and pins it to the ground as he places his right knee onto his chest. He looks down at Nick and takes out a hammer with a nail holder.

Roach: Hello, Nick. *Smirks* How's your mom?

What comes next? Roach has the nail holder up front and swings the hammer at Nick's head. Nick shuts his eyes as he screams. But the hammer landed near the man's face and opens his eyes to see the hammer about an inch closer to his face.

(A/N: I got this fighting from this video. The game and characters are fantastic. Play it where the bar fight.)

Roach grabs the man's collar and brings his face closer to his as he glares down at him.

Roach: You listen, hear, dipshit. If I ever see you or your mates lay a hand on Eda or any other of my friends, *Takes out his knife and puts it on his throat* I'll skin your fuckin' face and send it to your mother. Or I'll let Ghost take care of ya. You don't want that to happen, do you? Nicky boy.

Nick: *Shook his head* N-No.

Roach: Good. Now get your friends and get the fuck out of here before I change my mind, you twat.

Roach then releases him and steps aside. Nick stands up and quickly helps his friends, and leaves the bar. When they left, Burns and Eda walked in and saw the damage. They saw the whole thing.

Burns: Fuckin' hell, Roach. I have to say that's one helluva show you just put on. He'll think twice when he cross passes with you or us.

Roach: Too right. *Looks at Eda* You alright?

Eda: Yeah. I'm fine and thanks for that.

Roach: No problem. *Claps his hands* Now! First rounds on me.

Eda: *Smirks with a raised eyebrow* (Matter of thought, my mood just changed shitty to better. Always know how to make a woman happy.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A Day later...

Ghost's Apartment- Afternoon...

In Ghost's apartment, Ghost is getting dressed in his room. After putting on his clothes, he exits his room.

In the living room, on the couch, Ashara and Riley are sitting next to each other. Riley has its head on her lap as she scratches the top of its forehead. Seeing Ghost leave his room, she waved her free hand at him, getting his attention. He saw this, and he walked to her and sat next to her.

Ghost: Ashara. *Hand signals* Is everything alright?

Ashara: *Nods yes and hand signals* Yes, there's nothing to do out here.

Ghost: *Hand signals* I'm sorry, Ashara. This city isn't a place for kids, and this place is dangerous. When you told me that you don't have any parents or relatives, *Sigh* I was shocked. A kid like you shouldn't experience that. Trust me, I know.

Ashara: *Hand signals* I understand. I still can't thank you for looking after me, even if I'm not your relative. But why? Why do you want to look after me?

Ghost: *Hand signals* It doesn't matter if you're not my relative. I promise to look after you and keep you out of harm's way.

He places a hand on her shoulder and speaks with a calm tone.

Ghost: You deserve a second chance and a life you have never had. You reminded me of when I was little, just like you. A stranger that took me in and raised me like I was one of his own. I was his foundling. The world we live in is a dangerous place, but it has its beauty. My team and I will always look after you, and you're one of us now. That makes you family. You are no longer alone.

With no hesitation, he brings her in for a hug. In his mind, it feels a little awkward for him to do this, but he knows he needs to be a father to her, like his mentor, Simon. He is still new to this, but as time goes by, he gets used to it. He must say parenting is hard—most of the time. Feeling his hug, she hugs him back as she leans in on his chest. A tear then drops out from her right eye.

Ashara: Th-Thank you. *Sniff*

Ghost: You're welcome.

He breaks the hug.

Ashara: Tyler.

Ghost: Yes?

Ashara: *Hand signals* Is it ok to call you by your real name?

Ghost: *Hand signals* Sure, but only call my real name whenever we're alone or with the others. Alright. I'm not too fond of others to know my real name.

Ashara: *Nods yes and hand signals* I understand. It would help if you tried to open up more and stop wearing that ghost mask. You look nice without it on.

Ghost: *Chuckles and hand signals* Thank you, but I prefer it having it on.

Ashara: *Hand signals* C'mon, Tyler. It would be normal if you stopped wearing that mask. It'll warm you up.

Ghost: *Teasing and hand signals* But I'll feel naked without it.

Ashara: *Pouts and hand signals* Don't start with that now. You're just saying that because you get embarrassed when people see your face.

Ghost: *Hand signals* Nope. I don't want the ladies to keep staring at my lovely face. *Grins* It makes me feel shy.

Ashara: *Rolls her eyes with a smirk and mutters* Whatever.

Ghost chuckles at her response. Honestly, it's been a while since he's been this warm and happy. He's never been like this since Jade and half of his team died. It felt good to have these kinds of feelings back. But he doesn't show these emotions to others except his team.

Ghost: (I should take her out somewhere so she doesn't feel isolated.) *Hand signals* Do you want to go somewhere? Just you and me.

Ashara: *Hand signals* Go where?

Ghost: *Hand signals* Get something to eat and go to some store to buy stuff. Just to get out of the house.

Ashara: *Hand signals* Sure. I'm actually hungry right now, and I would love to go somewhere.

Ghost: *Hand signals* Ok, but I want you to listen. You stay by me at all times. Please don't wander off or speak to any strangers because this city is dangerous and it's full of bad people. People in this city can't be trusted or reasoned with. Do you understand?

Ashara: *Nods yes and hand signals* I understand

Ghost: Good. *Stands up and hand signals* I'll await you when you are ready. Ok.

Ashara: *Hand signals* Ok.

Ghost then walks back to his room to grab his mask. Ashara starts to get ready for the day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hours later...

Roanapur's Street- Midnight...

The two are having a good time, like father and daughter, especially Riley. Thanks to Balalaika, his car arrived about last month, all fixed up. After they were finished eating, they got to explore around the city. Passing through the city, they could feel all eyes on them. It's unusual to see a Ghost with a child. Rumors had already spread about this and the incident between him and the Bloodhound. Hearing these rumors, he ignores them and focuses on his life and team.

As the two are still walking, they approach a nearby store and walk in. In the store, there is a bunch of random stuff inside. Standing next to him, she yanks his arm to get his attention. Ghost looks down at her and asks.

Ghost: What do you want from here? Don't be shy. You can choose whatever you want. But let's not go overboard, alright.

She nods and takes a look around. As she was doing that, Ghost and Riley were not far behind, from Ashara stayed close to her. Minutes later, she grabs some clothes and other stuff she might need. Lastly, she grabs a teddy bear with a tag off the racks.

They go to the cashier to buy her stuff. While scanning their items, the cashier had shivers down his spine, staring at Tyler with his Ghost mask. He quickly snaps out of it and asks the little girl.

Cashier: What name would you like on your teddy bear, little one?

Ahsara thinks for a moment. She has many names in mind, but there is a name that she hasn't thought of or is about to use.

Ashara: Ghost.

Surprised by her response, Ghost looks at her with a raised eyebrow behind his mask. He wasn't expecting her to name her teddy bear Ghost. After paying for the items, they exited the store and went to Ghost's car, and drove back to his apartment.

Arriving at his apartment, Ghost helps Ashara with her stuff and takes them to her room. After finishing that, he sets her on her bed and tucks her in. Riley hops on her bed and lies down next to her. Ashara also has her teddy bear, Ghost, in her arms.

Ghost: Sleep tight, alright. You're exhausted from all that walk.

She gives him a nod in her response. He then asks her a curious question.

Ghost: Ashara, just curious, why did you name your teddy bear Ghost?

She takes a moment on his questions. She knows it's a curious question and could see it in his eyes.

Ashara: *Hand signals* I thought it would be a good name, and the name is rarely used. I want it to be my guardian and a name that brings hope, just like you.

Ghost: (Hope?)

Ashara: *Hand signals* I always wanted to remember you—ghost, the man who has taken me under his wing and given me a second chance. With nothing left, you gave me something to live and have a family. A family that I never had.

She then sits up and wraps her arms around his neck, hugging him. He stood there for a moment before hugging her back. She whispers to his ear.

Ashara: Don't leave me in this world. I need you here in my life. Father. Please.

After saying her last words, she sounded a little sad. He reassures her by giving her a peck on her forehead.

Ghost: I won't. You have my word Ashara.

They hug each other for about a minute before Ghost leaves the room and sits on the couch, and turns on the TV. While watching the TV, he takes out a small picture from his pocket. The photo shows him and Jade.

Remembering all the good memories with her, he couldn't help but let out some tears and cover his mouth. Starting to have a little breakdown.

In his mind, Jade would have been a great mother and wife if she was still alive. Ashara and Jade would've been great together, like mother and daughter. Ashara reminded him of her through her kindness and her personality. He then hears Jade's voice in his head.

Jade(voice): I need you to be strong, strong enough to do what you've never done in your life. Can you be strong enough to allow yourself to forgive those who have done something wrong in their life and, most importantly, allow yourself... can you just be human.

Ghost: (I wish you were here, Jade. You and Jade would've been happy together like mother and daughter. I miss you.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A Day later...

Venezuela- Lovelace Mansion- Morning...

Outside of the Lovelace Mansion, Roberta is standing in front of a tree where she and Tyler used to hang out before she left with her parents. Every day she visits this tree and says her prayers. She prays every day to see her love Tyler and one day bring him home. She also prays for god to give her strength to defeat the demon inside of him.

Ever since he was discovered, she's been trying to plan how to save him and how to do it. She doesn't want to fight him, but she knows she has no choice. Tyler is much stronger than her and more deadlier. A Ghost is hard to maintain or kill, but she knows she has to improvise to beat him. If not, then she is good as dead, and her quest to save Tyler would be a failure.

Not paying attention to her surroundings, a voice is heard from behind.

???: Bloodhound.

She turns around, her eyes wide open in shock and fear to see Stain.

Roberta was startled to see him here. She knows who he is and what he is capable of. Stain is a psychotic, ruthless, and cold-blooded killer that has ever existed and is capable of killing a Ghost. His reputation brought fear to both the public and the criminal underworld.

The last time she saw him was during her time in FARC, and let's just say he made quite a mess and killed many of her comrades. All because he was bored.

Roberta: *Stutters* St-Stain. How did you find me? (Not him. How does he know where I live?)

Stain: Intel. I was there when you fought against Ghost—the man you love.

Roberta: You were there?

Stain: Aye. I must say, I really did enjoy the show. *Grins* It was beautiful to watch.

Roberta: (Wait, there's something else. Why did he not kill me when I didn't notice him?) Why are you here?

Stain: Oh. How rude of me. *Takes a few steps forward* I came here to discuss you about Tyler.

When he brought Tyler up, she glared at the maniac as both hands clenched in anger. Her teeth grit like an angry dog, and she is ready to kill the man. She won't allow this monster to kill anyone she knows or Tyler.

Roberta: Keep his name out of your fucking mouth, you pendejo!

Stain didn't say anything but kept smiling at her with menace.

Roberta: I swear if you do anything to him, I will-

Stain: I didn't come here to argue with you. I'm not here for your precious Tyler or his family. I came here to give you some intel that might help you to achieve your quest to save your Tyler. Let's just say that the show you and Tyler put on made me have a good heart.

Roberta: *Scoff* Heart? When did you have a heart, monster?

Stain: A bloody cold one, dear.

Roberta: Why should I believe you?

Stain: You don't.

This is unusual to see Stain help her or others. But she knows he's up to something, and it's not good.

Roberta: (It's best to hear what he has to say. If it's true, he has something that could help me. Then I should take it. But I must keep my guard up if I want to have my throat split from behind.) What kind of intel is it?

Stain: *Grins like a maniac and pulls out a folder* Where do I begin?

(A/N: Yes, I know these stories are kinda boring or not interesting, but it's a side story before I could move on to make the main story. I want you all to understand the OC characters and their side story. But I promise you I'll make it where it focuses on both the characters and their side stories. And I thank you all for your support and likes on my stories, especially the "Black Lagoon: Ghost." And please share this story with others if they are looking for more Black Lagoon stories. And I do take requests if you guys have any ideas. Thank you.)

Continue...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2K 394 34
A sequel story to my Black Lagoon: The Grim Gunman. This fanfic takes place between Black Lagoon: The Second Barrage and Roberta's Blood Trails. In t...
61.5K 1.2K 7
Simon "Ghost" Riley was assigned to observe some houses at night, supposed to find out who was the driving force behind the riots that spread around...
11.4K 268 24
Simon "Ghost" Riley is friendly enough. He's a killing machine, one of the primary members of Task Force 141. He takes pride in who he is and what he...
2.7K 48 8
For some, Brylie is nothing but a girl who's quiet, shy, and has nothing to live for, and no one who cares about her. Justin makes sure she knows tha...