Sarcophagus of the Mummy Part...

By RobertHelliger

After an Egyptian boy attempts to steal a Mummy's golden staff from a tomb, he unleashes yet another curse on... More

Sarcophagus of the Mummy Part 2
Chapter One-Egyptian staff terror; 1933
Chapter Three-A young couple in the London Museum; 1933
Chapter Four-A job; 1933
Chapter Five-The children and the staff; 1933

Chapter Two-Radio story; London; England; 1933

22 0 0
By RobertHelliger

~~~~~LONDON, ENGLAND; 1933~~~~~

"In Egypt, a boy has trespassed into the Ancient Tombs of Allah, and stole a sacred staff belonging to King Raeses. Noone knows why he did the crime, but according to Egyptian Museum directors, the staff has power that drive people mad. The staff belongs to the dreaded Mummy...A creature of supernatural power in the Muslim world, whose terror is beyond words...Hopefully, the staff will be back in its rightful place...otherwise...hell will break loose across Egypt by yet another curse...".

***

"This is very distresssing", Professor Roger Banks said, as he stared out of his office window. He grabbed the telephone.

       "Sir Ermory, dear chap, it's Roger. The radio report is true! The staff of the Mummy is gone! Stolen! I know! Can you inform Professor O'Lang? I know he is with his wife...But, this is very important".

        "I'll tell him right away, Professor. We'll be at The London Museum soon. "'Bye!", Sir Emory said. "'Bye!", Professor Roger said, as he placed the telephone back on its cradle...and shivered.

***

Page 2

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8M 255K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...
624K 9.6K 48
Lost, Lose (Loose Trilogy #1) She's a girl of hope, Lisianthus Yvonne Vezina. A teen-year-old girl who focused on her goal... to strive. But everyth...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
23K 3.3K 31
جۆنگ کوک:بە نەفرەت بیت وازم لێ بێنە چیت لە من دەوێت تایهیۆنگ:ششـ ئازیزم بۆچی هاوار دەکەی ئارام بە بۆ باروودۆخت خراپە ༄༄༄༄༄༄༄ جۆنگ کوک:تـ تۆ چیت کرد ت...