Infinite x female oc

By Fahemalillianaltaee

I haven't seen any Ichika Orimura fanfics with other oc's so I thought I give Ichika a girlfriend. I don't ow... More

Sakura Hirogane bio
Ichika's lover pt.2

Ichika's lover pt.1

112 2 0
By Fahemalillianaltaee

IS Academy.

As the sun began to rise above the waters that surrounded the Academy, Ichika Orimura awoke in his bed. He didn't feel anything clinging to him, which he was grateful for that because he changed the new lock on the door to keep visitors away.

Ever since he came to IS Academy, things have been chaotic for him because he's the only male in an all girls school all because of his sister Chifuyu Orimura. At first he has to deal with all of his classmates, and his girl buddies who is given an opportunity to have their way with him if he let his guard down. So he did the only thing he could've is to pretend he was as dense as a black whole.

In other words, he knows that all his girl buddies have a major crush on him and so does his sister, which worries both Chifuyu and Ichika and wants all this madness to stop wants in for all. "But the only problem is how am I gonna do that?" Ichika thought to himself before he heard his alarm go off from his phone, he turn over the side, grabbed his phone, and look to see what day it is today.

He gasp to see it was April 15th 9:00 Am. Ichika was excited for this day as he got up from his bed and made his way towards the shower. Even though he appreciates the girls affection for him, but he can't return to their feelings because he already in love with someone else and his sister is happy for him, she wanted to know who but he was nervous that she won't be able to get her blessing from his sister.

As he got out of the shower, he brushed his teeth and picked out his outfit his sister gave him so he he could go on a date with his lovely lady and childhood crush for the outdoor date for the first time in forever. Sadly they go to different schools, but they still keep in touch thanks to Chifuyu, all Chifuyu wanted was to see her brother smile with the women he loves. He wore a dark pair of jeans, a plain white shirt, a black open sweater along with a fancy tie that matched his clothes.

"Thank you Chifuyu." Ichika said as he finished getting ready for his date. As he locked his door from his dorm, he made his way towards the train station. He had five minutes to reach the first train. As soon as he got on his train, he sigh in relief after he take his seat.

About 1 hour later.

The sole male IS user was making his way towards a public square as he continued to text his girlfriend.

' I'm almost at the fountain.'

'Ok, I think I see you.' Ichika looked up and saw that lovely lightish brown hair of his beloved. She waved at him cheerfully as her sky blue eyes lit up.

He noticed that she's wearing a white dress, pink sandals, and a white pearl necklace.

Ichika ran over to her and before she could say a word, he grabbed her by the waist and twirled her around as she laughed, he smiled as he put her down and smashed his lips into her, kissing her lovingly. Man he sure miss her, loved her kiss her again before he transfer to IS Academy and before Laura kiss him, he prefer his girlfriend's kiss then Laura's kiss. "That's a nice way to say hello Ichi-kun." The girl said in a teasing tone after She and Ichika pulled back.

"Hey, can you blame me? I haven't seen you in weeks. Sorry if I miss my girlfriend Sakura." Ichika replied with a slight blush on his face. In responds, Sakura and Ichika both embraced each other with a hug in a lovingly way. "I missed you too Ichika. We've been so busy that we never have time for us anymore ever since we transfer to different schools we haven't been able to spend some time together." Sakura says in glumly as Ichika gives his girlfriend a smile stating "hey don't say that Kura, I'm here now. And that's all that matters right?" The light brunette smiled as Ichika gave her a comforting hug as she returned the hug.

The two stayed there, but Sakura soon Ichika's rumbling stomach as her ear was pressed against his chest. "You didn't eat breakfast did you?" Sakura stated as Ichika responded with a nervous chuckle. "In my defense I was in such a hurry to see you." Ichika said as Sakura sighed and shakes her head with a smile, she grabbed her arms and dragged him. "Come on, let's head to the diner nearby." Sakura said as Ichika follows her while Sakura is hold his arm, unlike the times the girls at the academy, he felt at ease when she took his hand. Ichika and Sakura walked towards the diner with their fingers intertwined together.

Meanwhile back at IS Academy

Laura was asleep while Charlotte woke up in her bed, and made her way to the shower. After she finished her shower, she brushed her teeth and got into her school uniform. While Laura woke up and stretched her arms and get into her uniform. "Morning Laura." Charlotte said while stretching her arms up. "Morning." Laura said with a slight yawn.

5 minutes later

As the duo made their way to the cafeteria, they encountered Cecilia and Rin who were heading their as well. When they got there, they spotted Tatenashi, Kanzashi, and Houki already sitting down. "Hey!" Tatenashi said cheerfully as she motion for them to join once they got their meals. "Man, Ichika should be here already. I wonder what's taking him so long." Rin stated wondering were a certain black haired boy might be. "That's not like my bride at all." Laura said as she began to eat. "Right! He wasn't in his room when I checked." Houki said which was odd as she got up early as she wanted to do some morning practice with him. "That's unlike him." Tatenashi thought aloud. "I'm sure Ichika has a good reason for leaving so early. Maybe there's an early bird sale, I heard those are popular in Japan. Let's go into the city and see if anything is going on." The French teen said as the group agreed and finished their breakfast and made their way left the school to get to the train station.

As they were running, Chifuyu had noticed the group from the window in her office. Which worries Chifuyu, "oh no!" She panicked as she went to her room to get her infinite stratos to get to her brother in time and stop the girls before they hurt her future sister in law and her brother.

Back with Ichika and Sakura.

As Ichika was drinking coffe, he suddenly gained a cold chill down his spine. He looked both ways to make sure nothing goes wrong. "Something wrong sweetie?" Ichika quickly recomposed himself and put the cup down. "Yeah, just got a bad feeling." Ichika says as Sakura slightly frown and put her hand on to his hand for comfort. "Whatever it is, I can help you. After all that's what girlfriends are for." Sakura said in reassurance.  This put the male IS at ease. The waitress had returned with their orders, the two began to eat.

As they stuffed their food, they talked about recent events in their life. They enjoy each other's company. Oh how he miss her smile and her laughs, he couldn't get enough of it. As soon as the subject changed to Ichika's time at the Academy he tried to avoid the girls as soon as possible.

He explained everything about the part that some of the girls he know become hostile if he picked a favorite. He also told her that none of the girls knew that he pretended to be dense as the black whole, he also mention that he hadn't told anyone about her and Ichika are secretly dating, but not out of shame,but fear.

He had to be careful not to tell anyone (except his sister) that he has a girlfriend already and his first kiss was already taken by the women he loves before transferring to IS Academy. "Ichi, how is your sister by the way?" Sakura asked wondering how her big sister figure is doing since last time she saw her was childhood, when she was little she and Chifuyu get along like sisters, she introduced her brother to her and they become fast friends before she and Ichika started dating.

"She's doing great. She was wondering if you could come over to our place like always before I met Houki and Rin." Ichika answered knowing how Chifuyu and Sakura get along just fine. Knowing his sister, Chifuyu always teased him and Sakura for being a happy couple and always saying that she would make a perfect wife for him. "That does sound like Chifuyu-neesan." Sakura said with a giggle as Ichika chuckled as well. Ichika was about to say something when he ducked under the table.

Which makes Sakura looked at him in confusion. "Ichi what's wrong?" Sakura asked. "Shhh!" Ichika shushed his girlfriend to be quiet as Sakura turned towards the window of the diner they were seated next to and saw a pair of blue haired girls walked by. By the looks of it they're actually sisters. Ichika waited a full minute before coming up. "Thank goodness they didn't see me." Ichika sighed in relief. "Who?" Sakura asked in curiosity. "The Sarashiki sisters. The older one is dangerous." Ichika stated making Sakura wondering how dangerous this girl can be. "How so?" Sakura asked in curiosity yet teasing tone. "That's a story for another day. Also pink is a good color for you." Ichika said as he called the waitress for the bill which confuses Sakura even more. "But I'm not warning pink but my sandals-." Sakura finally realized what Ichika meant as she looked at Ichika who looked under her dress not unpurpose making her faced turn red as a tomato. "Pervert!" Sakura exclaimed making Ichika laugh as Sakura giggled and smile nonetheless as the waitress returned. Sakura was stunned that Ichika paid the bill before she could protest.

A little later with the girls.

After the the group gotten off the train and left, they realized that they didn't realized that they didn't know where to start looking. "We didn't think this through did we?" Rin asked no one particular. "Well just have to split up!" The girls agreed with Tatenashi's plan and broke up into three groups.

Sarashiki sisters went their own way, as did Houki, Cecilia and Rin. Lastly Charlotte and Laura was their own group. With the three groups now set, they headed towards the city in search of one man.

A moment later

Chifuyu made it to the city after putting her Stratos away and turn back into her casual clothes. "Alright, Chifuyu. Here we go. Find the girls, and stop them before they hurt Ichika and Sakura." She said to herself before she ran towards the city in search of her brothers unrequited admirers.

A little later with Ichika and Sakura.

Sakura led the boy into the one store that he probably feel very uncomfortable in. If he wanted to be a little pervert, she would've granted that wish but Sakura was to shy for that but it was her classmates idea from her school to go to the store to find a lingerie as a surprise.

She didn't want to but she did it anyway while Ichika was waiting for her getting a few things she wanted to try on the clothes she picked. While she was changing, the sound of her clothes shuffling got Ichika excited. He didn't allow himself to get excited as he heard three familiar voices. "Rin why are we here? I doubt Ichika would be in here." Cecilia said as she, Rin, and Houki entered the store.

Ichika began to panic looking for an escape route, but he saw none. He only had one option. Hide. However, since he wasn't a small child hiding in clothes rack was not an option. He knew he was Shona get slapped for this. "I heard they were having a sale on underwear. Can't hurt to check." Rin said. As Cecilia and Houki nodded in understanding. "I do need to buy more. They're starting to get tight." Houki responded while trying to find the right size. "Quit bragging!" Rin stated as she and Cecilia started looking for more underwear. "Oh, Rin I can't imagine you needing to take advantage of this sale." Cecilia said in a mocking tone.

"HEY!" Rin pouted as the girls were laughing while Ichika jumped in making Sakura nearly shrieked but was able to hold in her voice not wanting to get her boyfriend in trouble. "Ichika what are you-" Sakura was cut off by Ichika shushing her making Sakura took a quick peak outside of her chaining stall with Ichika. The three girls were busy looking for a new underwear making the couple sigh in relief that they're safe for now. "Ichika you ruined my surprise." Sakura pouted as Ichika's eyes shifted downward and saw her wearing a very sexy pair of black lingerie complete with stocking and suspender. "For our anniversary, I'm sorry." Sakura felt a her heart flutter. The fact that he remembered, while most men generally forgot.

"You rememred." Sakura whisper happily at Ichika while he nodded as he and Sakura stared each other in lovingly until the moment was ruined when they heard voices coming closer. "Here they are." Cecilia said.

"Three changing rooms are open. Perfect." Houki added.

"Alright, I'm sure I'll get Ichika's attention with these." Rin said out loud making Ichika and Sakura started to panic.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 1.7K 21
bl . Taekook πŸ”žπŸ”₯ αž”αž˜αŸ’αžšαžΆαž˜:αž€αŸ’αž˜αŸαž„αž€αŸ’αžšαŸ„αž˜18αž†αŸ’αž“αžΆαŸ†πŸ™ αžŸαžΌαž˜αž’αž—αŸαž™αž‘αŸ„αžŸαžšαžΆαž›αŸ‹αž–αžΆαž€αŸ’αž™αž–αŸαž…αž“αŸαž˜αž·αž“αžŸαž˜αžšαž˜αŸ’αž™πŸ™πŸ”₯
6.4K 71 18
After the whole musical incident, the reunion of the Boy Band: Brozone has been brought together once again! The brothers are happy to be together ag...
537K 13.4K 42
Psycho brothers and a little angel sister sounds not so good together right? so what happens when an sweet angel comes live with her lovesick pyscho...
10K 166 18
is a spicy, dark secret baby mafia romance between a possessive, alpha male mafia king and a rival he is in love with. Contains mature themes that ma...