The Bad Guys Justice League:...

De Flashbolt157ninja

Earth-Prime is the main earth in the Multiverse. Time and time again, the heroes have faced many threats and... Mais

Heroes
Villains
The Bad Guys Vacation
Flash's King Shark problem
Jessica and Draal's parenting
Malefor and Spyro's father and son bonding
A Werewolf and a Canary's Night Out
Vibe and Ironhide's Bro Time
Spider-Man and Venom
Plague Squad's Mating Season
Ninjago Speedorz Run
Bowser's Day of being a Hero
Dinotrux Building Day

Monster Mayhem

61 4 0
De Flashbolt157ninja

Main Characters

Jack Sullivan

Dirk Savage

June Del Toro

Wakefield

Driving through the streets of Wakefield, four kids were driving in a monster truck as they were trying to escape from Shadow Banshees.

"Can't you go faster?!" Dirk shouts.

"I am going the fastest I can!" Jack says as he does a quick turn as he dodged the Shadow Banshees.

"I told you this was a bad idea!" Quint says to his friend.

"Trust me, we got this! Dirk, take the wheel!" Jack says as he climbs to the back on the truck.

"What?! Where are you-Whoa!" Dirk says as he quickly takes control of the truck.

Jack then goes to back of the truck as he operates the shooter to fire back at the Shadow Banshees as it wounds them. He then creates a huge fireball as he aims it towards the Banshees but as Dirk turned hard left as it made Jack miss as he accidentally destroyed a building.

"Dirk! You made me miss!" Jack shouts.

"Don't blame me! Blame them!" Dirk shouts as he points at the Banshees.

Jack frowns as he then jumped off the truck and explodes into a ball of fire, destroying the Banshees.

"JACK!" June shouts as Dirk hits the brakes. They all got out as they go check on him.

"Jack! Are you okay?" Quint asked as they saw him standing in streets a little bit burnt.

"Yeah... I'm okay." Jack said as he brushed himself off.

"What were you thinking?! You could've gotten yourself killed!" June shouts to her boyfriend.

"Hey, I'm sorry. But I did manage to destroy the Shadow Banshees." Jack said.

"It's true. My scanners aren't detecting any more traces of the banshees." Quint said as he scanned the area.

"Good. Let's just head back to Joe's Pizza." Dirk said as he sounds eager to get back.

The kids drive back to the hangout for all monsters as they saw many of their monster friends chatting. As they walked to their room, they passed Blackhand, Jack's father who was speaking to Flash on screen.

"... and we had taken care of another horde of the Shadow Banshees in Central City." Flash reported.

"Good to hear. I know it's been hard for us to close all the breaches where the Shadow Banshees been coming from." Blackhand said to the speedster.

"Yeah, tell me about it... ever since Eclipso was defeated, we've been stuck cleaning up his mess." Flash said a little disgusted at the Demon of the Shadows.

Blackhand then turns his eyes to seeing Jack and his friends come in bruised, knowing his son and friends got themselves into trouble.

"Well... I'm here if you ever need me." Blackhand said.

"Good to hear. I'll update you later on our progress." Barry said as he signs off.

Just then, Blackhand came into the kids' room, seeing them all a little bruised.

"Is everyone all right?" Blackhand asked.

"Never better." Quint said.

"I don't suppose you can explain why it is that I'm hearing about an explosion and a chase around the west side of the town? 4 children in the scene with Shadow Banshees behind them." Blackhand said looking at them as they remained silent. "What the hell were you thinking?"

"That we can handle big things like the rest of the League." Jack said to his father.

"Big things?" Blackhand said.

"We had a plan to deal with the Shadow Banshees that have been troubling every city so far." Jack said.

"Yet you blew up a building. You're lucky that there was no one inside." Blackhand scolded.

"That wasn't..." Jack began.

"Did you even stop to think about what could happen to you? Eh? To them?" Blackhand said pointing to Jack's friends.

The kids remained quiet as Blackhand was not pleased with what has happened.

"Look, be mad at me. It was my plan. But you always said to me that there are risks we must take." Jack said.

"And I also told you time and time again. You are not old enough to handle bigger missions!" Blackhand said.

Jack pouted as he leaned against the wall.

"Jack... we need to talk. Rest of you leave us." Blackhand said as Quint, Dirk, and June left Jack and his father alone.

"Sit down." Blackhand said.

"I'm fine." Jack said.

"Sit. Down." Blackhand repeated. Jack then sits down as his father gets a first aid kit.

"You know your friends look up to you. You're their leader." Blackhand said as he tends to his son's wounds.

"I know... but I've survived worse. I managed to survive 43 days on my own during the Zombie Apocalypse and then me and my friends took down an evil warlord from a different dimension." Jack said as he listed his accomplishments.

"I know, and I am very proud of you but there are some things that will be too much for you and your friends to handle. One day, you'll bite more than you can chew. You have to know when to fight... or when to retreat." Blackhand said as he finished tending to his son's wounds.

"Retreat?" Jack repeated.

"Hey! There's nothing wrong with retreating. You get to live another day to fight." Blackhand said.

"I... guess that makes sense." Jack said.

"Jack... I left my clan to be with you. To make up for the lost time we had. I wasn't there to see you grow up and I don't want to lose you again." Blackhand said as he started to wrap bandages on Jack's wounds.

"I know... you were busy fighting in the war on Azeroth." Jack said looking at the window.

"And you know why I had to give you up. I couldn't let you get involved with the war at that time. It was best for you to be somewhere else." Blackhand said.

"I know. But I'm not just some kid. I'm stronger. I'm a meta-human who's part human and part orc." Jack said as he creates a fireball in his hand.

"You are strong, son. But sometimes you rely on your powers too much. A warrior is not made with magic or powers... he's forged from battle." Blackhand said as he finished and started to leave.

"So you never had to use magic or powers?" Jack asked.

Blackhand stopped as he turned around to look back his son.

"Only when I needed it. See you at home, son." Blackhand said as he leaves him.
________________________________
The next day was another busy day as the monster resistance were doing their best to deal with the zombies and rampaging monsters.

"Jack!" Blackhand said to Jack as he was approaching him.

"Yeah dad?" Jack answered.

"Listen I—"

They then turned around and saw Lo'gosh showing up to them.

"Blackhand, you're needed in Metropolis." He said.

"What? Why?" Blackhand asked.

"Most of the Shadow Banshees have been spotted there from a bigger breach. All available members are required to be there." Lo'gosh explained.

"I see... very well. I will assist you." Blackhand said.

"We're coming too, right dad?" Jack asked.

"No. You and your friends will remain here to protect Wakefield." Blackhand answered.

"But—" Jack protested.

"You and your friends are the last defense here. If any other Shadow Banshees reappear here, you must deal with them. Understood?" Blackhand said.

"Got it." Jack answered.

"Good. I'll see you when I get back." Blackhand said as Lo'gosh opened a breach for the two of them to leave.

"So now what?" Quint asked.

"I guess we just relax for now or..." Jack said.

"Oh no. No way!" June said as she knew her boyfriend had a crazy idea.

"Oh come on! You don't even know what I was gonna say." Jack said.

"You want to find the breach where the Shadow Banshees are coming from here and close it." June said.

"Oh. Wow. You really know me." Jack said impressed.

"You are crazy. Your father gave us orders." Dirk said crossing his arms.

"True but... instead of just waiting for the Shadow Banshees to show up, or we can find the source of where they're coming from here and finish this off." Jack said.

"Hmmm... as much as this sounds crazy, I'm kinda leaning towards his idea." Quint said agreeing with his best friend.

"Ugh! I can't believe I'm agreeing to this." Dirk said.

"Fine. So... gotta a plan to locate the breach?" June asked.

"Well, to surprise you guys, I've actually been working on pinpointing where the breach here can be due to the recent attacks of the Shadow Banshees." Jack explained as he showed them a map of Wakefield.

"Wow... you being smart and having a plan. Who are you and what have you've done with my Jack?" June taunts.

"Ha ha! Very funny. Anyway, after checking each of the sightings, I've located the Shadow Banshees are somewhere in the south side of the town." Jack informed them.

"Okay. But even if we find the breach, how are we gonna close it?" June asked.

"With this!" Quint said as he pulls out an egg-shaped device.

"What is that?" Dirk asked.

"A device I created that should close the opened breach here. For good. Once we find it, I just throw it in the breach, and it closes." Quint explained.

"Perfect. Now we truly got a plan." Jack said.

They were now driving in the south side of the town as they were looking for the breach and the Shadow Banshees.

"Where are they?" Dirk asked.

"They should be here—Ack!" Jack exclaimed as a Shadow Banshee knocks into them.

"Look! There's the Breach!" Quint pointed as they passed it with more Shadow Banshees coming out.

"Wait! We need to go back to use my device!" Quint shouts.

"Tell that to them!" Dirk shouts. Jack then goes to the back as he fires the cannons at the Shadow Banshees but does nothing to them.

"Ha! Not even close!" June laughed at her boyfriend.

"Oh like you can do better?" Jack said to his girlfriend.

"Watch me!" June said as she clicked a button.

Coming out from the bottom of the truck was portable motorcycle as June rides it.

"Hey! That's my bike!" Jack shouts as June drives it up a ramp towards a Shadow Banshee.

She then barrel kicks the Banshee away as she landed back on the bike. She grins as Quint points above them as the Shadow Banshee roars as it tried to grab June as she dodged its claws.

"Gah! What gives?!" June shouts at it.

"We'll just have to outrun them!" Jack shouts to June.

"We need to turn back! If we can get the Banshees to go back through the Breach, I should be able to close it with them!" Quint shouts.

"Then I'll see you there slowpokes!" June laughed as she went faster.

"Hey no fair!" Jack shouts as he drives after her.

The kids continued to drive faster as the Shadow Banshees right on their tail. They continued to dodge each of their claw attacks. As they did, they saw the Breach.

"I got this! Jack, take the wheel!" Dirk said as he climbs out of the truck with the device in his arms.

"Wait! Dirk! What are you doing?!" June said.

"Trust me!" Dirk shouts as his eyes glow yellow as his skin changes to purple as he changes his form.

He was now in his monster form as he jumps in front of the breach.

"Hey you big shadow freaks! Over here!" Dirk shouts as he gets the Shadow Banshees' attention.

The Shadow Banshees charged at them as he at the last second, ducked under as they got back into the Breach. As soon as the last one went in, Dirk threw the device into the Breach as it closes.

"YEAH! Way to go, Dirk!" Jack cheered to his friend.

"Not bad, my friend." Quint said impressed.

"That was crazy but so awesome." June said to him.

"Yeah... thanks. Looks like the problem is over." Dirk said as he goes back to human form.

"Not yet. There are still Shadow Banshees all over the world. We still got work to do." Jack said.

His friends grin as they headed back to their monster friends to see what else they can help with.

10 Years Later...

Dirk Savage along with the rest of his team were now all adults and stronger than before. Dirk looked the same as he did as a teenager, but now with a beard. Jack and June were now a couple as Quint started to date a girl who's quite the nerd like him. Dirk was happy for his friends but he unfortunately never got in a relationship. But he did have a thing for Chef. Sure at first they hated each other but soon started to grow a bond with each other. He was now on his way to see Chef who now works in the Mega Pizza Plex.

"Hey Chef!" Dirk said to the monster chef working on pizza with the S.T.A.F.F. Bots.

"Hey there Dirk. How's it going?" Chef said as he pulls out a piece of dough.

"Well... ummm... I uhhh... there's something I wanted to tell you for a long time but... never had the courage to tell you." Dirk said feeling uncomfortable speaking.

"Tell me what? That you've had a crush on me for the last few years now, huh?" Chef said as he spins and then flattens the dough.

Dirk looked shocked as he heard Chef knew about him crushing the monster chef.

"H-How long have you've known?" Dirk asked blushing a bit.

"Kid, I've known for a while know. You didn't think I would notice you watching me here and there?" Chef said as he sprinkled tomato sauce and cheese on the pizza.

"Well... no?" Dirk said rubbing the back of his neck as he felt embarrassed.

"Kid, I've lived way long enough to know when someone is attracted to me. I didn't say anything because I wanted you to admit your feelings towards me." Chef said as he then puts the pizza in the oven.

"Oh... I see." Dirk said feeling like a fool.

"Aww, cheer up sweet cheeks. You're cute looking embarrassed." Chef said.

"Heh... thanks... I guess." Dirk said as he blushed a bit.

"Tell ya what, help me finish these pizzas... then we can perhaps go on a date." Chef said as he gets another piece of dough.

Dirk grins as he nods and joins Chef as they make pizza together along with the S.T.A.F.F. Bots.

Jack Sullivan voice actor: Nick Wolfhard
Quint Baker voice actor: Garland Whitt
Dirk Savage voice actor: Charles Demers
June Del Toro voice actor: Montse Hernandez
Chef voice actor: Bruce Campbell
Warchief Blackhand voice actor: Clancy Brown
Lo'gosh Frostwolf voice actor: Darren Criss

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

858 18 11
In this story, Azeroth exists on Earth Prime, where the Stormwind Kingdom and the rest of the world are at peace with each other. Justice League are...
2.8K 36 10
It's been a year since Shark sacrificed himself to save the world. Wolf, Snake, Piranha, and Webs are depressed and miserable. But when a new threat...
1.8K 32 6
In hopes for finding answers to defeat the Empire, Ezra and the team go back to the Jedi Temple on Lothal. When looking, Ezra accidentally opens a do...
1.9K 46 13
The Bad Guys are relaxing and enjoying their lives when 3 individuals from different Earths who are members of the Bad Guys show up to them. Along wi...