The Bad Guys Justice League:...

By Flashbolt157ninja

Earth-Prime is the main earth in the Multiverse. Time and time again, the heroes have faced many threats and... More

Heroes
Villains
The Bad Guys Vacation
Flash's King Shark problem
Jessica and Draal's parenting
Malefor and Spyro's father and son bonding
A Werewolf and a Canary's Night Out
Vibe and Ironhide's Bro Time
Spider-Man and Venom
Plague Squad's Mating Season
Ninjago Speedorz Run
Bowser's Day of being a Hero
Monster Mayhem

Dinotrux Building Day

98 3 0
By Flashbolt157ninja

Characters in this story

Ty-rux the T-trux, Ton-Ton the Ankylodump, Skya the Craneasaur, Dozer the Dozeratops, Garby the Stegarabasaur, D-structs the T-trux, D-stroy the T-trux

DINOTRUX

Ty Rux, better known as Ty is brave and friendly but still daring T-Trux who was driven out of a valley due to a volcanic eruption; but despite his good intentions, he still has a temper at times due to his natural instincts. While some Dinotrux believe in only interacting with their own species, Ty sees the value of teamwork and friendship, and also a very new vision for the world: all species of both Dinotrux and Reptools working together in harmony, and among his friends are Revvit, Skya, Ton-Ton, Dozer, and Garby. He also has a deeply fierce rivalry and enmity with D-Structs, the only other T-Trux around in the crater beside him.

"You did it, you fixed my tread."

"Boom! Did it!"

"Let's Trux It Up!"

T-Trux are bipedal Dinotrux that stand on two large treads. They have cranes for tails tipped with wrecking balls which balance out long torsos with two small three-fingered arms. They have large shovel jaws with an underbite and two headlight eyes. Unlike most Dinotrux, both the color and construction of a T-Trux can vary considerably depending on the individual, with very few individuals sharing the exact same design or color scheme. They also have a police-like four-side spinning lights on their back, some of them have lights on their tails as seen on Ty Rux and D-Structs.

Most T-Trux are highly territorial, leading to many other Dinotrux being scared of or resentful towards them. They battle primarily with their wrecking ball tails and hunt for ore primarily with their jaws, bashing their enemies around or digging into the ground with a bite. However, the only kind and friendly T-Trux is Ty Rux aside from Rexxie, though other T-Trux like D-Structs view this behavior as a weakness and use intimidation to control a territory for themselves, disliking sharing with others of their kind this means that its usually one T-Trux one territory, since they would fight fiercely with each other, but there are exceptions to the rule. However alliances between two T-trux typically don't last very long due to their aggressive territorial nature.
_______________________________

Ton-Ton is a thrill-seeking, positive, and impulsive Ankylodump who loves to hang out with his friends, especially the Crescent Wrenchtool Ace and jump big ramps. He tears up the dirt, stinks at I Spy, still remembers his "first epic wipeout" and used to be a member of the Dumps, who are a group of crazy Ankylodumps that do lots of equally-crazy stunts. However, his tendency to fixate on jumping ramps and moving fast can often get on his friends' nerves, particularly those of his cranky polar-opposite Dozer.

"This is just a trick! Stay back!"

Ankylodumps are quadrupedal Dinotrux that move around on four large tires. They have short stiff and strong tails ending in rotatable mace-like clubs, though they rarely seem to use them except to knock rocks around or for other purposes. Their most prominent feature is their large truck bed like that of a dump truck; its outside is lined with blunt spikes and equipped with strong hydraulic pistons. Babies look like their parents, but they lack the spikes of the adults. Ankylodumps are usually a shade of blue but have also been seen in other colors such as red, green and yellow in the case of the Dumps.

Ankylodumps usually live in herds. They carry rocks in their truck beds either to move or launch violently in defense. They can also use their hydraulics to jump back onto their feet if tipped upside down, and damage to these pistons can result in the Ankylodump being unable to right themselves. They have been proven to be afraid of T-Trux like Ty Rux and D-Structs, but a few will stand up to them. Ankylodumps show a love of extreme sports like patonk, racing, ramp jumping, cliff grinding and all extreme driving-related sports in general.
_______________________________

Skya is a sassy and bold Craneosaur with a sweet heart who always puts her friends before her. She also has a rivalry with Dozer, who is a Dozeratops, and a fear of heights due to the outcome if she falls. She confided to Click-Clack about that and later revealed to the others but overcomes this, only when her friends need her as she has mentioned a few times she is still scared; she was once driven out of a valley along with the rest of her herd by a Poundersaurolophus.

"A T-Trux and a reptool are working together to take the crater from D-Structs."

Craneosaurs are a species of Dinotrux. They are the second tallest Dinotrux recorded so far, and use their crane heads and conveyor belt backs, tails and necks to lift and move large objects.

Craneosaurs are quadrupedal Dinotrux with four large treads to drive on. They have long necks with small crested heads at the top. The heads of females are tall and sleek, which was originally used for all Craneosaurs until season 2, where the males got shorter blockier heads that looked more elderly. Inside their mouth is a hooked crane, and they have a slightly shorter tail that almost reaches the ground. Along their back is a series of conveyor belts that can run in either direction, though damage to this feature can cause it to produce an ear-splitting squeaking and screeching sound. Craneosaurs are usually a shade of orange. Young ones are generally smaller.

Craneosaurs usually live in herds and carry objects around with them. Some are afraid of T-Trux and Pounders, although some are still willing to stand up to them. According to Ty and Skya, Craneosaurs normally hide their ore on the tops of cliffs to prevent others from getting it, a fact which the latter finds embarrassing.
_______________________________

Dozer is an aggressive, brave and cranky Dozeratops with a soft heart hidden under a hard exterior and a "hit first-think later" kind of attitude who likes doing dangerous things. At first he hated Ty Rux as much as he did D-Structs, but after Ty and the other Dinotrux rescued him from a tar pit he became their friend, although he has a rivalry of sorts with Skya, who is a Craneosaur. He once claimed to have been a single egg and used to be best friends with Blayde until D-Structs attacked, turning her against her own herd.

"One T-Trux is bad enough. We don't need two."

Dozeratopses are a species of Dinotrux. They are very defensive and use their large blade frills to push things away.

Dozeratops are quadrupedal Dinotrux that move around on four large treads. They have large blade like frills and three horns on their face, short tails with a jackhammer at the tip, and they are usually a shade of yellow and orange. Some have more rounded beaks and nose horns. Some Dozeratops can be larger with a excavator for a tail, in Blayde's case.

Dozeratops usually live in herds, and use their large blade frills in defense or during a fight. They also use them to move rocks and other objects around when need be, they bury themselves in piles of dirt and rocks called "Mounds" as beds and hiding their ore. Only a few members of this species are laidback like George and his friends. But most are short-tempered.
_______________________________

Garby is a loud and stinky Stegarbasaur that once saved his fellow Dinotrux with a huge toot. He is laid-back, enjoys eating rocks and tends to gas off and produce bricks around others much to his friends' dismay. Until recently, he had never heard of a bath; he also once "ate some bad limestone" before he heard about Ty Rux and Revvit as "the weirdough T-Trux who teamed up with the oddball Reptool and took on D-Structs". He used to eat rocks with Goldtrux before his obsession with gold drove him mad; the mere sight of gold pieces and dust from the latter Stegarbasaur is enough to "[give him] the pebbles". Despite his usual demeanor, he is still ready to confront whatever danger he may be able to go tread-to-tread with. If he swallows a supercharger, it can attach from inside.

"I'm a mean, green, eating and fighting machine!"

Garby's running gag is his well known fart (aka Gas Cloud), it sounds like a truck horn.

Stegarbasaurs are Dinotrux that eat rocks instead of ore. It is half stegosaurus half garbage truck.

Stegarbasaurs are bulky quadrupedal Dinotrux that actually move around on six wheels, but if a special and rare bolt is removed from their transmission then their movement will be reduced to zero. They have large jaws with a slight underbite and a rough conveyor belt on the inside for consuming rocks, and beyond this is a series of multiple stomachs with more conveyor belts and other mechanisms for moving rocks to be digested. Along their backs are spikes that can be aimed and launched at targets usually as a form of defense, and they have tails with four points on it for grabbing rocks and other objects; below this tail is a hatch for releasing waste products from any meals. Some stegarbasaurs have heads more in Ty's shape, as seen with Goldtrux.

Most Stegarbasaurs live in herds and eat many different kinds of rocks, making cube-shaped bricks or releasing a cloud of noxious green gas fumes normally after eating. Even if they haven't eaten they often release such foul clouds often without warning and this means that other trux don't like to be near them. They also have large appetites and spend most of their day eating rocks. However, their fondness for the delicacies of rocks can lead them to accidentally eat Tools among other things and according to Garby they cannot digest most types of ore well, even being unable to eat from magnetic ore deposits. Like many Trux, they are afraid of others like T-Trux and Scraptors but will still stand up to them. They can also digest things like gold but it can affect their mind. One of the few ore types they can eat is Spicy ore, which when made into bricks, can fly farther than usual.
_______________________________

D-Structs is a black and grey T-Trux and the younger brother of D-Stroy who hates Ty Rux and his friends among other things such as Dragonflopters. Before he met Ty, he and his older brother attacked a small group of Hydrodons in a canyon ambush which resulted in the twin T-Trux being separated and D-Stroy being injured and was responsible for turning Blayde, who was Dozer's best friend at the time against her own herd by attacking them and destroying their mounds, which gave the latter Dozeratops a long-lasting hatred of the T-Trux.

He is cold, ruthless, devious, cruel, vicious and vindictive and doesn't like to fail or share but loves to smash things as shown. He is always bullying Skrap-It, who is one of the Scraptools that works for him, though he does seem to be otherwise fairly tolerant of Skrap-It and also trying to destroy Ty and the other Dinotrux. Though he thinks that Skrap-It is a greedy fool who should be quiet he does have some amount of respect for the Scraptool, however small. He will do virtually anything to get rid of his rivals. He is fairly clever but not as clever as his brother and more rash and impatient.

"Get out of my crater, T-Trux"

T-Trux are bipedal Dinotrux that stand on two large treads. They have cranes for tails tipped with wrecking balls which balance out long torsos with two small three-fingered arms. They have large shovel jaws with an underbite and two headlight eyes. Unlike most Dinotrux, both the color and construction of a T-Trux can vary considerably depending on the individual, with very few individuals sharing the exact same design or color scheme. They also have a police-like four-side spinning lights on their back, some of them have lights on their tails as seen on Ty Rux and D-Structs.

Most T-Trux are highly territorial, leading to many other Dinotrux being scared of or resentful towards them. They battle primarily with their wrecking ball tails and hunt for ore primarily with their jaws, bashing their enemies around or digging into the ground with a bite. However, the only kind and friendly T-Trux is Ty Rux aside from Rexxie, though other T-Trux like D-Structs view this behavior as a weakness and use intimidation to control a territory for themselves, disliking sharing with others of their kind this means that its usually one T-Trux one territory, since they would fight fiercely with each other, but there are exceptions to the rule. However alliances between two T-trux typically don't last very long due to their aggressive territorial nature.
______________________________

D-Stroy is D-Structs' older brother who can sometimes be very critical of his "little brother", as he prefers to call him; Skrap-It once questioned to D-Structs that "He never misses an opportunity for constructive criticism, does he?" He and D-Structs used to work together in the past until D-Structs betrayed him. He has large spiked horns pointing upward on his head, one of which is broken and a crack-like scar on the right side of his face. His tail has a wrecking ball built more like a grinding flail with five spiky drills that also functions quite similarly to his brother's current tail and he has six forward-curved spikes on his neck and two curved spikes on each section of his tail, slightly longer arms and multi-treaded feet with retractable blades for flipping other Dinotrux over.

"Hello my little brother!"

He is bigger, badder, stronger, faster, smarter and more patient, cunning, manipulative, devious, unpredictable and powerful than his brother. D-Structs believes that D-Stroy would happily betray him if given the chance. D-Stroy also found out a solidly and genuinely effective way of getting rid of Ty Rux and his friends, something his brother, even when provided with some form of assistance was almost never able to do. And he came up with fairly clever ploys to find the hiding spots of Ty and his friends. D-Stroy is similar to his younger sibling in behavior, though he did show a brief moment of Skrap-It complimenting him without a sign of rage. But there are a few important differences. Unlike D-Structs, who would have been happy just to see Ty and his Trux leave and never come back, D-Stroy is more relentless and determined to destroy his foes. D-Story is also more willing to give Skrap-It the benefit of the doubt, though that only goes so far. In addition as mentioned before D-Stroy is more intelligent and patient than D-Structs who is impatient and rash and doesn't think things through.

T-Trux are bipedal Dinotrux that stand on two large treads. They have cranes for tails tipped with wrecking balls which balance out long torsos with two small three-fingered arms. They have large shovel jaws with an underbite and two headlight eyes. Unlike most Dinotrux, both the color and construction of a T-Trux can vary considerably depending on the individual, with very few individuals sharing the exact same design or color scheme. They also have a police-like four-side spinning lights on their back, some of them have lights on their tails as seen on Ty Rux and D-Structs.

Most T-Trux are highly territorial, leading to many other Dinotrux being scared of or resentful towards them. They battle primarily with their wrecking ball tails and hunt for ore primarily with their jaws, bashing their enemies around or digging into the ground with a bite. However, the only kind and friendly T-Trux is Ty Rux aside from Rexxie, though other T-Trux like D-Structs view this behavior as a weakness and use intimidation to control a territory for themselves, disliking sharing with others of their kind this means that its usually one T-Trux one territory, since they would fight fiercely with each other, but there are exceptions to the rule. However alliances between two T-trux typically don't last very long due to their aggressive territorial nature.

Central City
Dinofanx
Kumakingkai40
Dragongirl04282004
DragonRoarAtDaybreak
Today was a beautiful day, the Dinotrux were currently finishing creating a new building for the city.

"Boom! Did it!" Ty said in joy.

"Now that's teamwork!" Revvit said to the team.

"Great. Let's head back home and relax for a bit." Ty said as the gang headed back to their garage.

"Hey... where's D-structs?" Skya asked.

"Don't worry, I'll find him." Ty said.

Ty eventually found the bigger T-Trux near the slide that he built with his friends, to make life easier for everyone to get past the Scraptors. The red T-Trux approached slowly and didn't say anything at first. Just standing beside him. He took a glance seeing that D-Structs was staring intensely down at all the other builds below. Yesterday was a crazy day. They had to work together to stop a massive Dreadtrux from destroying them and that wasn't even the craziest part of the day. D-Structs and D-stroy accepted his invitation to join them. It was a shock to everyone. He didn't even wait for their response before taking off to their lair, with Skrap-it right behind him as always. They all talked. Revvit, Skya, and Dozer did not believe him. Ton-Ton was more excited by the fact he now has three T-Trux as friends. Waldo, Ace, and Click-Clack thought this was some new plan to get rid of them. Ty, however, was willing to give them a chance. After all, they saved him when the Dreadtrux was about to ram into him. They didn't have to help but the two bigger T-Trux managed to pull giant Dreadtrux away from him. All by themselves!

D-stroy was got use to working with the others and would often tease or taunt them a bit, but D-structs didn't like it as much and still found it hard to work with others as a team. Ty did his best to try to get him adjusted with their herd. Ty looked out over his home and smiled.

"Nice view isn't it?" Ty asked as he smiled.

The grey and black T-Trux didn't say anything. His eyes narrowed as if annoyed by the interruption. Ty glanced at him. He knew it wasn't gonna be easy to even get D-Structs to work with them. Let alone try to be friends with him.

"We could build you a place in our garage, so you didn't have to stay in your lair. I mean if you want?" Ty spoke again.

D-Structs was silent for a while watching as the sun went down.

"No... thank you." He finally spoke.

He sighed.

"I'm not used to relying on others or others relying on me. I need time, to get used to... this." He waved his hand.

Ty nodded.

"No one is forcing you. Take all the time you need. If you need anything just ask." Ty smiled once more at him then took the slide down to head back home.

D-Structs just went back to staring out. He felt different. This new feeling was strange and it wasn't going away. Ever since he helped them lift the bridge and get rid of the Dreadtrux. The way they cheered at him, smiling at him. Ty looked at him filled with wonder and that smile of his pricing him. He never had anyone look at him like that except for Skrap-it. He wasn't sure but some part of him wanted to keep this feeling going. It was... nice He eventually used the slide to make his way down. It made him think back to when Ty and his friends built it. How he planned to stop it but failed. How did it come to this moment? Now he was going to be part of their group.

"(Have I gone crazy)?" He wondered.

When he came to the end of the slide he could see Dozer and Skya staring at him. Watched him as he headed in the direction of his home. Ton-Ton suddenly speeded past his friends and raced towards the T-Trux.

"DUDE-STRUCTS!" He yelled.

D-Structs halted in his tracks. He muttered something but didn't want to ignore him and turned back.

"What do you want?" D-structs groaned as Ton-Ton rolled his eyes.

"Duh! What do you think I wanna do?! I wanna race ya! I always wanted to race you!" He said as he jumped up and down excited.

D-Structs had no interest in this nonsense.

"I rather not." He spoke firmly. Ton-Ton just spun around and jumped with excitement once again.

"Aw dude come on! Just to our base! PLEASE!" Ton-Ton begged.

"I said NO!"He yelled and roared at his face.

To make his point. It caused the Ankylodump to jump back, startled. Dozer and Skya thinking he was going to attack charged in. Seeing his mistake D-Structs backed off, annoyed at himself. His temper got him into trouble again.

"Excusing me Ton-Ton. I need to go." D-structs grumbled.

He turned fast and raced away. Dozer came beside Ton-Ton and bumped him with his tread.

"What is wrong with you! Did your rock blanket finally break your head!" Dozer exclaimed.

"WHAT?! I just wanted to race him!" Ton-Ton said in defense, but Doze growled.

"He doesn't want to race, he doesn't want to do anything except plan our demise. I don't know what Ty was thinking letting him stay!" Dozer said as Skya joined in the discussion.

"I hate to agree with Dozer but I can't help but agree. Ty is too trusting of him. He nearly attacked Ton-Ton." Skya added.

The Arcknolydump turned fast facing them both.

"But he didn't! I pushed him. I say we give him a chance. We all didn't trust Ty when we first met and now look at us. LOOK! At what we did together!" Ton-Ton said.

His friends looked at each other but Dozer was quick to correct him.

"Yeah but Ty didn't attack us over and over again or try to throw us out of our home. He helped, unlike D-Structs!" Dozer argued back.

Ton-Ton sighed.

"Whatever you're not gonna listen. Just give him a chance, please. Now I'm off racing. Some sweet winds are coming! I hope to glide again. See ya!" Ton-Ton said.

He raced off leaving only a dust cloud in his wake. Skya looked down at Dozer.

"Well?" Skya said.

"Arghh I suppose, but the first sign of trouble... I'm ending D-Structs!" Dozer growled.

He lowered his blades to make a point. Skya smiled and then they headed off to get some Ore.

D-Structs entered his cave. He was angry at himself for what he did. He bashed his tail against the wall to let his frustration out.

A tried voice spoke. "Hmm, D-Structs?"

He looked finding Skrap-it getting up from the ground. He yawned and did his twitch and walked over.

"You ok?" Skrap-it asked.

"It's nothing."

He went near the Laval pool. Skrap-It sensed something was wrong but he knew better than to push him. He just hurried over and jumped upon him and laid down on his head. D-Structs felt a bit better by his presence. He wouldn't admit it but he had gotten so used to him now that he didn't want to be alone anymore. Skrap-It trusted him and looked at him as if he was the greatest thing in the world. He never judged him or humiliated him, unlike a certain someone he knew. He quickly blocked the memory from his mind. Not wanting to remember HIM! ... from that time. He breathed deeply, feeling a bit calmer now.

"Thanks"

The Scraptool was a little surprised. "Ahh for what? *twitch*"

D-Structs eyes grew heavy. "Just for being there".

His eyes closed. Skrap-it found his face a little warm when he said that. It made him happy beyond anything. He yawned again before falling back to sleep.

Meanwhile at the Garage

Ty leaned from Ton-Ton what happened. He knew D-Structs wasn't gonna change straight away but he thanked his friend for telling him. He was happy that Ton-Ton tried to make friends. Everyone else didn't even want to try to make friends with him. It's not like he could blame them. After everything, they have been through. However, if D-Structs truly wanted to change, he couldn't pass up this opportunity. Everyone else was out doing their own thing today. He was checking around where they could add extra space for D-Structs. If he doesn't agree he at least liked to let him know they made plans for him to move in.

"There you are!"

It was Revvit. He happily smiled and raced over to his large friend. He jumped up on him and climbed until he sat on his snout.

"We need to do an Ore run. I just counted our supply and we are running low, especially after our celebration party last night." Revvit said.

"Well after what we went through with that Dreadtrux. I think we earned a party." Ty chuckled.

Revvit laughed agreeing.

"So, what are you doing in here?" He asked.

Ty looked at his friend. "Well, I was wondering where the best place would be for D-Structs and D-story's spots."

Revvit's smile ended." Ty, are you sure about this?"

Ty looked off.

"I have to try. I know what it's like being alone as a T-Trux. Before you guys. I had no one, everyone ran away from me before I even got a word in. Even when I tried to help. I got screams and ones begging me not to hurt them. I just want D-Structs to feel like he isn't alone and he isn't judged like I was." The T-trux explained.

Revvit picked up on the deep sadness in Ty's voice. He never nearly talked about his past but from this tone, he bet it was a hard life.

"Well I don't trust D-Structs, not yet, but I trust you. So I will try to get along with him for your sake and if you want. I can make a plan for his spot." Revvit said.

Ty smiled so happy hearing that. "Sounds like a plan."
...
It was the next day and the group had planned an ore run trip. Ty went off to see if D-Structs would like to come with them. He hoped he would. It would be a good chance for the whole group to work together. He soon found the place. (Charming as ever) he sarcastically thought. He approached the entrance of the creepy cave but didn't go in. He didn't think D-Structs would appreciate it. He decided to call him.

"D-Structs! I need to talk to you!" Ty said.

He heard an angry growl from inside. D-Structs was annoyed at being woken from his rest. He soon came out looking angry as He fixed him a glare.

"What do you want?" D-structs asked.

"Well, we're heading to an Ore run and I thought you like to join us." He smiled at him.

"Why? You can handle it." D-structs replied.

"I just thought it is a good chance for us all to work together. To show the others you aren't going to attack us again." Ty said.

D-Structs looked off. He was going to have to learn to work the others someday. He took a deep breath and faced the younger T-Trux.

"Fine, let's go." D-structs said giving in.

Ty's eyes widen. He couldn't believe he agreed, he thought he would tell him to go away. He was so happy he agreed.

"Well then let's go, fancy a race!" Ty suggested excitedly.

"NO!" He snapped and followed slowly behind him.

Ty still smiled and traveled beside him. He headed back to the others. He just hoped their first run goes well. His friends had gathered outside the Garage. They were talking when Ty called out to them.

"Hi, guys! Ready to get some Ore?" Ty asked.

The group turned. Their eyes all fell on D-Structs. Just waiting for him to do something. To prove that this was all a trick. However the gray and black T-Trux just stood next to Ty. He sniffed the air.

"I can smell a great amount from the west. It wouldn't take us long to find it." D-structs said while sniffing the air.

Ty smelled too but was surprised he couldn't smell the ore he was talking about. "I can't smell anything."

"HA! Surprise, surprise. He's just leading us to a trap Ty. It's just a trick!" Dozer fixed D-Structs a glare and lowered his horns at him.

D-Structs rolled his eyes not caring to listen to his rant.

"My sense of smell is better, that is all. Follow me, don't follow me but I'm getting that ore!" D-structs said as he turned to the west and left.

Everyone looked at each other not sure what to do but it was Ton-Ton that made the first move. He called out to him.

"Dude-Structs wait!" He raced to him and followed alongside him.

Ty spun fast looking down at him angrily at his friend "Dozer!"

"What!" The Dozeratops cried.

"We're trying to show D-Structs we can be friends. He helped us with the Dreadtrux if you remember!" Ty said.

"One time he helped us! That's it and it was to save his own metal! You can't just trust him. Just because he says he wants to join us." Dozer barked back.

He knew Dozer was right in a way but this was the only chance they had to make peace with D-Structs and D-stroy. If they mess this up. It was over for good. He kept his thoughts to himself and spun around. Revvit quickly jumped on him as he hurried to catch up with D-Structs. Waldo, Ace, and Click-Clack looked on worried for their friends. Then they looked up at Skya and Dozer. The Craneosaur could read their minds.

"Come on Dozer, let's make sure they're ok." Skya said as she followed them.

"If they're not, I am happy to say. I told you so!" Dozer said as he joins them.

...

D-Structs smelled the air again. "We're close."

Ton-Ton was excited, working with him which surprised the big T-Trux. He didn't think he was so trusting of him already. Then again, Ton-Ton wasn't the brightest of the group. The Ankylodump drew close to him.

"Oh, I can taste that ore already! Which way now dude!" Ton-Tom asked.

D-Structs turned right suddenly and Ton-Ton turned and followed him. Ty was getting close to them. It was now that he could smell the ore. He was impressed by D-Structs sense of smell.

D-Structs came to stop nearby some trees. He turned and swung his tail fast then slammed it hard on the ground. Ore greeted them when the dust settled.

"There...happy now." D-struts asked.

Ton-Ton gasped. The ore was so pretty and smelled so good. He quickly took a bite and enjoyed every taste of it.

"I never doubted you! Aw Ty, dude this is awesome!" Ton-Ton said.

Ty now hit the ground in a different spot and was happy seeing a large amount of ore.

"Thanks, D-Structs, this will do nicely with restocking our supply." Ty said.

He started breaking the ground more to show more ore. Revvit was impressed.

"Ah yes, D-Structs. I have to admit this is a very good find and it wouldn't require us to do another Ore run for a long time. Thank you." Revvit smiled at him.

D-Structs just looked off. Not used to those words. He worked with Ty breaking the ground more and more. They loaded what they could into Ton-Ton's carriage. Then waited for the others to come with the Dumpster. A container on wheels that can be pulled to store Ore on their runs. Making it easier to get it home. Eventually, Dozer and Skya came and were surprised to find that everything was okay and they found the ore. Dozer pulled the Dumpster near Ty. Part of him was annoyed he was proven wrong, for now.

"Well, looks like you found it." Dozer said.

Ton-Ton faced him after he ate some more ore.

"It was Dude-Structs who did it!" Ton-Ton said happily.

Dozer was indeed expecting to come and see D-Structs attacking his friends but it wasn't happening. He grumbled hating to even thank you to the T-Trux for the huge load they had before them.

"Well, ok. Let's load it up already!" Dozer said.

They each took turns loading the many pieces of different colored ore until the dumpster was filled.

"Ok, that's the last of it." Skya said as she put the last piece in. They hooked up Dozer's tail to the Dumpster to pull it.

D-Structs was just grabbing a drink when something caught his eye. He saw something shining nearby. It seems to move and then disappear into some trees. He felt uneasy. Sensing something was off.

"D-Structs!" Ty called to him. "You coming!"

The bigger T-Trux turned to face him. His eyes widen for a second before charging right at them.

"What's he doing!" Cried Ton-Ton.

Dozer lowered his blades. "I told you! We shouldn't trust him! He's coming in for an attack!"

Before reaching them. D-Structs spun and threw his tail out. It zoomed past Ty and caught a Scraptor in the air before slamming him into the ground. The group gasped and moved back to see what happened. Ty then saw more coming behind D-Structs.

"Dozer! Ton-Ton! Get back to the garage with the ore. We'll handle them!" Ty ordered.

The two T-Trux's roared at the Scraptors and charged in. Smashing them as their friends headed back. D-Structs charged once more. Swinging his tail as he spun to knock back at least 3 Scaptors before they could do anything.Ty roared at the rest and the group quickly fled. Fighting two T-Trux was just too much for them. The red T-Trux smiled, it felt good to fight alongside D-Structs instead of him doing the attacking.

"Thanks, I owe you one." Ty said.

D-Structs turned around. "Whatever, let's just head back it's getting late."

Ty nodded and moved right beside him. "Any chance of that race?"

D-structs growled at him and moved to head back home. Ty was saddened he wouldn't go for it but he'll keep trying. Suddenly D-Structs took off at high speed leaving Ty in the dust.

"See you at home slowpoke!" He laughed. Ty's eyes widen at what just happened.

"HEY! I didn't know we were racing now!" He raced to catch up with him.

"You always have to expect the unexpected in this world, Ty!" D-structs laughed.

D-Structs was pushing his engine and disappeared from Ty's view. Ty couldn't believe he was racing him but it was worth it to lose just for this moment. He smiled and hurried back home.

It had been six weeks since D-Structs joined them, and Dozer was fed up. Ever since he joined, he hardly gets much sleep, mainly because he spends most of his time at night spying on him. At this point, he just wished he would do something! He knew one-day D-Structs would betray them.

However, he showed no signs of doing such a thing, which caused Dozer to be even more annoyed. He grumbled angrily to himself as he rolled out of his mound. He could hear laughter. He looked to find Ty with Ton-Ton, D-Structs, and the tools. The last night's rain left a giant puddle of water near their home. Ty used his wrecking ball to hit the water, causing the others to get splashed. D-Structs didn't laugh; however, he did look happy.

"Oh, finally you're awake."

It was Skya. She approached and stared down at her grumpy friend.

"Dozer, how long are you gonna keep doing this?" She asked.

The Dozeratops mumbled something as he took a bite of some ore nearby. Skya sighed.

"It been weeks, and D-Structs hasn't done anything to warrant you spying on him." Skya said.

Dozer looked up fast at her.

"That's what he wants, Skya! Don't you get it? This! It is all an act! I know it, and the moment we let our guards down fully. That's when he will strike." He shot D-Structs a glare.

Skya shook her head. It was hopeless.

"Look, I don't trust him either, not fully yet, but if he wanted to do something, he would have done it by now. I mean, it's been a long time, and no way could Skrap-it keep up the lie this long. Just try and sleep more, ok? You look awful." She said.

Dozer wouldn't admit it, but he indeed felt awful. So tired, hardly able to function or keep his eyes open. Could he risk it? Just sleep for a few hours. His eyes caught D-Structs as he pushed Ty back after he splashed water on him. Not violent in any way, just a fun little push, and it made Ty chuckle before splashing water on D-Structs again. Dozer's engine didn't feel right about this, and he didn't like how friendly Ty was getting with D-Structs... even his brother, D-stroy.

"No, I'm fine, ok! I know what needs to be done." Dozer said.

Skya gave up, seeing it was pointless to continue this.

"Ok fine. See you, Dozer." She turned away and went to their Ore Station.

Ty laughed as they backed away from the puddle. He looked down, seeing the lower part of his body covered in mud. The same was for D-Structs and Ton-Ton, and D-stroy.

"Ha-ha, alright guys, no more splashing. It's time for a wash." Ty said.

Ton-Ton just went back to playing in the water.

"No way, dude! I'm having so much fun!" Ton-Ton said.

D-Structs backed up, so he couldn't be hit again.

"I had enough. I'm going for a wash." D-structs said.

"Same here." D-stroy said.

They turned, heading for the Truxwash. Ty quickly joined them when Revvit came out.

"Guys! As soon as you're done washing yourselves. You guys need to come see this." He said.

The four trux looked confused. After they washed themselves, they headed into the garage.

"What's the problem?" D-stroy asked.

Revvit smiled as he activated the big screen as an image popped up of a large man in broken overalls and spiky hair. It was Wreck-It Ralph, a member of the Justice League and a demolition worker.

"Hey guys, how's it going?" Wreck It Ralph asked.

"Hey Wreck-It Dude! What's up?" Ton-Ton asked.

"I'm gonna need your team here in California for some construction work. Soon as possible." Ralph said.

"No problem, Ralph. We're on our way." Ty said as he hangs up.

"Get packed, everyone... we're heading off." Revvit said.

The Dinotrux were now packing up food and supplies as they got ready to roll. Then it shows the Dinotrux exiting the Crater of the South and driving along the Interstate 40 to Los Angeles.

🎶Whoo!
Mmm, yeah🎶

The Dinotrux are then seen driving among all other cars as they continue through the night with only the moon and headlights lighting up the area.

🎶Life's like a road that you travel on
When there's one day here, and the next day gone
Sometimes you bend, sometimes you stand
Sometimes you turn your back to the wind🎶

The Dinotrux continue to drive through the highway as they got many looks of surprise and a little fear from the drivers who were driving with them.

🎶There's a world outside every darkened door
Where blues won't haunt you anymore
Where the brave are free and lovers soar
Come ride with me to the distant shore🎶

The sun was shining on the lustrous green hills as the Dinotrux continued their drive.

🎶We won't hesitate
To break down the garden gate
There's not much time left today, yeah🎶

Ty saw many birds flying in the sky as they passed the lakes, smelling the fresh air of nature.

🎶Life is a highway
I wanna ride it all night long
If you're goin' my way
Well, I wanna drive it all night long🎶

Dozer thunderdozed a bunch of boulders that got in their way as they then continued on.

🎶Through all these cities and all these towns
It's in my blood, and it's all around
I love you now like I loved you then
This is the road, and these are the hands🎶

Later, it shows Ton-Ton making faces with his reflection on the back of a tank truck. A nearby driver is disgusted by this. Garby joins in as he accidentally gassed off at the drivers behind him.

🎶From Mozambique to those Memphis nights
The Khyber Pass to Vancouver's lights
Knock me down and back up again
You're in my blood, I'm not a lonely man🎶

Then the screen pans beside some telephone poles, where the birds from For the Birds are seen chirping as Skya smiled at them.

🎶There's no load I can't hold
A road so rough, this I know
I'll be there when the light comes in
Just tell 'em we're survivors🎶

The Dinotrux were now driving through Kansas, passing many farms with some farmers waving at them. They stopped for a bit to help some of the farmers with work.

🎶Life is a highway
I wanna ride it all night long (whoo!)
If you're goin' my way
I wanna drive it all night long (all night long)🎶

As they drive, D-stroy saw a kid in the back on a car who laughed and looked in awe at the big black & white T-trux. He smirked and waved "hello".

🎶A-gimme, gimme, gimme, gimme, yeah🎶

Ton-Ton does a bunch of tricks on some ramps of rocks as they continue to drive through Emerald Hill Zone

🎶Life is a highway
Well, I wanna ride it all night long, mmm, yeah
If you're goin' my way (if you're goin' my way)
I wanna drive it all night long (all night long)🎶

D-structs saw some kids playing ball in a field and smiles a bit. He then saw the ball got kicked in his path and slams it back to the kids with his tail's wrecking ball as the kids thank him and go back to playing. He chuckled at hearing kids laugh.

🎶There was a distance between you and I (between you and I)
A misunderstanding once
But now we look it in the eye, ooh, yeah
Mmm, yeah (whoo!)🎶

They were now passing through some cities as most of the people never saw Dinotrux before, but Ty and the others didn't care as they continued on.

🎶There ain't no load that I can't hold
A road so rough, this I know
I'll be there when the light comes in
Tell 'em we're survivors🎶

Garby is shown eating some nearby rocks as they took a pit stop to rest and refuel on ore.

🎶Life is a highway
Well, I wanna ride it all night long (all night long, yeah)
If you're goin' my way
Well, I wanna drive it all night long🎶

Now they were going through a forest as they noticed some trolls watching them from the shadows.

🎶A-gimme, gimme, gimme
A-gimme, gimme, yeah🎶

They then took a pit stop and decided to see the only spot where the fours states of Arizona, Utah, Colorado, and New Mexico meet at one single point.

🎶Life is a highway (life is a highway)
I wanna ride it all night long, whoo, ooh, yeah
If you're goin' my way (if you're goin' my way)
I wanna drive it all night long (all night long, yeah)🎶

The Dinotrux kept on driving after that as they saw the beautiful cities in the night.

🎶C'mon, gimme, gimme, gimme
Gimme, gimme, gimme, yeah🎶

It then goes back to showing the Dinotrux progressing on their journey. And while they're driving, have got out to get some fresh air and to fly for a little while...

🎶Life is a highway
I wanna ride it all night long
(Yeah, I wanna drive it all night long, baby)
If you're goin' my way (if you're goin' my way)
I wanna drive it all night long (all night long)🎶

"Are we there yet?" Ton-Ton asked... again.

"Ton-Ton! For the last time, we're not there!" Dozer said to the Ankylodump.

"We'll be there when we get there." D-structs added as Dozer glares at him.

"Let's take a break from driving." Ty said.

The Dinotrux then head a Dinotrux pit stop area made for Dinotrux, some places in America had these built in a thanks to the Dinotrux for helping them for years now. While everyone else was resting or refueling, Ty with Ton-Ton, D-Structs, D-stroy, and the tools were playing together in the mud like they were before they left as Dozer watched them like a Hawk.

"Ha-ha, alright guys, no more splashing. It's time for a wash." Ty said.

Ton-Ton just went back to playing in the water.

"No way, dude! I'm having so much fun!" Ton-Ton said.

D-Structs backed up, so he couldn't be hit again.

"I had enough. I'm going for a wash." D-structs said.

"Same here." D-stroy said.

Ty quickly joined them. He looked up, seeing how the clouds covered the sky and seemed dark in color. He didn't like the look and noticed the wind picking up throughout the day.

"Hey, D-Structs, I may need your help after our wash." Ty said.

D-Structs rolled his eyes. He rather go to his room. Lately, Ty insisted on staying close to him, like he was scared he'd go wrong again if he weren't around him. It's starting to bother him.

"I'm going to my room to rest, Ty." D-structs said but the red T-Trux continued.

"Please, I think a storm is coming. I can feel it. I just want to gather extra supplies for us in case we need to hold up in the garage. I don't want it to be like last time when we got stuck inside." Ty said.

D-Structs nodded. "Fine, but after this, I want some time alone, ok?"

"Yeah, totally." Ty said, so glad he agreed.

After their wash, they returned to where the Garage room was, and Ty called everyone over.

"Guys, I think it's best if we gather extra supplies, the sky is looking bad, and I think a storm is on our way." Ty said.

The others looked up, noticing the dark clouds heading their way. Click-Clack cried upon seeing the clouds.

"NO WAY! I'm not dealing with this! See you!" He quickly ran back into the Garage.

Waldo rolled his eyes. "Me and Ace will go inside and double-check what supplies we have and need. We all remember last time."

Everyone nodded then Dozer glared at Ton-Ton.

"What!" Ton-Ton yelled out. " I can't help it ok, Anklopdumps have to keep moving. We get bored pretty easily."

"We noticed." Snapped Dozer. "But we need to think of others instead of our own needs. It's called being part of a team!"

Ty quickly stopped them from arguing anymore.

"Guys! Look, I'm just doing this to be on the safe side. Maybe it will pass over us or might not be so bad, but it's best to be prepared. I'm sure Ton-Ton will be better this time."

The anklopdump nodded, smiling. "I promise. Oh, is D-structs staying with us?!"

"NO!" Yelled Dozer making everyone stare at him.

Ton-Ton was confused. "Why can't he stay?"

D-Structs had enough and just wanted to return to his place. "It's ok, Ty. I don't care; I'm fine at my place with my brother."

However, Ty wasn't letting this go and stopped D-Structs before he could go away.

"No, It's not D-Structs. Dozer answers me. Why can't he stay?" Ty asked a little crossed.

Dozer looked away from him. "I'm not saying you know my issues with him."

"Arghh, not this again!" whined Ton-Ton. "Can't you just leave the dude alone?"

Ty moved closer to the Dozeratops and lowered his head to him. "Dozer, D-structs has done nothing but help us. I think it's time for you to drop this thing and let him be."

The horned T-Trux looked up at him, glaring at him. "I'm doing what I think is right. Ty! Unlike you!"

The red T-Trux was taken aback by that.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Ty said.

D-Structs had, had enough of this.

"I'm done here! Go get your supplies by yourself. I'm going home." He took off quickly before anyone could stop.

Ty watched him leave and shook his head sadly."Great Dozer, just great."

Dozer didn't care as long as D-Structs knew he didn't trust him. He was glad of that. He was going to make sure D-Structs never hurt his friends, even if Ty and the others were upset at him for acting this way.

At D-Structs' room

D-Structs chewed some ore by the small lava pool in his home. Skap-It hurried inside and shook the water off his body. "Yikes, it is getting cold out there, and the rain is really coming down!"

D-Structs didn't respond to him and just ate some more. Skrap-It heard about Dozer, and it wasn't like it was the first time they argued over them. He and D-stroy walked towards him.

"Hey, D-Structs, you ok?" Skrap-It asked.

His large friend stared down at him.

"Why wouldn't I?" He said.

"Well, because of Dozer and what he said." D-stroy said.

"Do I look like I care about what he has to say? I'm doing this because I believe it's right. I don't care if I never earn his trust. It's about what I want." D-structs said.

"I know, but it just seems to be annoying to me. You have tried hard to show them you are different, but they still don't trust you." Skrap-It said.

"HE! Doesn't trust me! Ty and the others do. Skya is a bit unsure, but everyone else is with me." D-structs corrected.

"Well, as long as you're ok *twitch*, that's what I care about." Skrap-It said.

D-Structs smiled and lowered his hand to him.

"Come, let's go for a run." D-structs said.

"Ah, you sure it's picking up out there."

"I want to see it for myself, and if it is bad, we may have to reconsider joining Ty." Skrap-It nodded, and he laid down on his hand. D-Structs moved out of his home.

Skrap-it hadn't been lying about the weather. It had changed so distractedly in his short time in his lair. The sky was no longer blue but black with gray, gloomy clouds. Rain was pouring down so fast it became difficult even to see what lay ahead. Rapidly blinking with his high beams on full power did little to help clear the rain from his sight. A sudden noise above drew his attention. Lightning blazed across the sky, making the dark sky burst white for a few seconds.

"I know it was bad before, but this is crazy! It's like being under a constant waterfall". Skrap-It complained and just wanted to go back to their lair.

D-Structs ignored him and focused on moving. It surprised him how quickly the water level rose, seeing it just halfway up his wheels. He noticed other Dinotrux were doing the same thing, leaving the area before it became too challenging to move forward. Even Scraptors joined in on running to safety. No one was looking for a fight.

Once again, another boom of lighting, and this time the rain came down even harder. D-Structs could barely see anything now, which caused him to crash into a large rock. It made his tread slip on it, lose his balance and fall face-first on the ground.

Skrap-It had been thrown off him from the sudden fall. He vanished in the water briefly before pushing to the surface. He was scared to be swept away but managed to swim back toward D-Structs.

"D-Structs a..are you ok! Are you hurt?" Skrap-It asked.

"Just my dignity." The T-Trux growled at his clumsiness.

He couldn't afford to rely on his sight to get him anywhere. His sense of smell was one he could always count on. He closed his eyes and focused on picking up Ty's scent. Once he had it, he focused on getting to him. He pushed himself back up.

"Skrap-It, D-structs, you ok?"

The little tool nodded. "Yeah, but *twitch* can we get inside somewhere. It's so cold."

"We need to find shelter." D-stroy said.

"Hang on tight, ok? We're almost there." D-structs said.

Eventually, D-Structs found the Garage. The light from inside was like a beacon. Drawing closer, he managed to make out the outline of Ty and Ton-Ton.

"D-Structs!" Ty was relieved: "I was worried, but I'm glad you both made it."

D-Structs just rolled his eyes. "No need to worry about me, but I can't deny that I am glad to be here."

"We'll were glad to have you here, dude," Ton-Ton beamed.

They headed inside. Skya and the Reptools quickly greeted D-Structs and Skrap-It. Dozer kept back like always, just watching them. It was sickening how easily D-Structs lie tricked his friends. Revvit, after finishing a little Ore, came forward.

"Well, D-Structs, I am glad you, D-stroy, and Skrap-It decided to join us. We gathered enough supplies to see us through this for weeks."

D-Structs nodded. "Let's just hope this ends soon."

To pass the time, Revvit came up with a game. X and Os. He gathered everyone as he made lines on the ground.

"Alright, here are the rules. A player takes turns placing an X or a 0 on the grid like this". To demonstrate, he did an X on the ground within a square. " To win the game, you must get three matching sets of Xs or Os in a row. They can be vertically, horizontally, or diagonally."

"Ahhh, Revvit dude, I lost you at X and Os," Ton-Ton said, leaving the Reptool to sigh.

"It is alright, Ton-Ton. I will show you. Come, Skya, we'll play first." Revvit said.

"I'm in," she smiled, and they went on to play.

D-Structs wasn't into playing games, so he preferred to stay back. He instead watched the rain outside. Ty joined him, observing as the rain poured down without slowing down. "I've never seen rain like this, have you D-Structs? You lived out in the world longer than me."

The large T-Trux shook his head. "No, this is new."

He went back to looking out. He wanted to test something. He moved out down the ramp.

"D-Structs? What are you doing?" Ty was unsure why his friend would want to go outside.

"I need to check something, Ty." He said.

The Red T-Trux followed him out. They moved down the ramp together until the water level was before them.

"I want to check how deep this is now," D-Structs said as he moved in.

When he rolled off the ramp to the ground, he was startled to find that the water level was nearly up to his tread level. He looked around, noticing the Trux Wash was halfway covered too. He didn't like this, was this Garage even going to keep them safe? If they stayed, they could end up stuck here, cut off without knowing when the water level would recede. He eventually returned and looked at Ty.

"I don't think we're safe. The water is going to keep rising." D-structs said.

Ty looked at him, then out at the rising water. He noticed the water level at the ramp moved up again. With the rate at the water level falling, it would be soon that it near reaches the entrance.

"You may be right. We may need to move to higher ground, but where?" Ty said.

D-Structs looked around when bright lights caught his attention. He noticed a few trucks were moving up the Slide, hoping to get clear of the area.

"There! The Slide we'll use that to get to higher ground. We'll make a temporary shelter up there and take with us what we can." D-structs said.

He turned and told the others of his plan.

"Higher ground? Like where?" Waldo shouted.

"Duh!" Ton-Ton yelled. "The Slide! We can take it up and stay high until the bummer weather ends."

Ace protested."But we don't have enough time to pack everything or even take food supplies!"

Revvit bits spun as he thought for a moment."Then we grab what we can. We'll have to construct a temporary shelter once we get up on top."

"You sure this place can't keep us safe, Revvit?" Skya asked.

Revvit considered it for a moment.

"This place is not airtight, and if the water keeps rising, we may get stuck in here with water pouring in. I have no desire to drown. At least at the higher ground, we will be safe to wait it out. I should have considered this, but I had no idea the rain would keep pouring down like this. I've never dealt with weather such as this before." Revvit said.

Ty found it hard to move as he listened to them speak. Everything they worked for could be destroyed or swept away. He gazed outside once more, he didn't want to leave them since this was his only true home, and each building showed what T-Trux could do together. "What about the builds, our temporary home?"

No one expected what would happen next as the words left Ty. A silver and dark gray blur zoomed toward the red T-Trux. D-Structs had slammed him hard against the Garage walls, pinning him to it before roaring at his face.

"I told you!" Dozer roared as he rushed to help, but quickly D-Structs used his tail to grab him and pull him to the ground.

Before anyone else could stop him, D-Structs voiced his anger. "Enough! You can stay here and drown Ty or stay safe somewhere high with your friends. I told you once! You need to start worrying about yourself, not things! Everything here can be rebuilt but not YOU! You get one shot with your life. Do not waste it!"

Ty didn't move for a second, letting the words sink in, but eventually, he nodded. "Thanks, D-Structs."

The bigger T-Trux nodded and backed off. "Glad you see things my way. Now let's move!"

Skya helped Dozer up. "HEY! Who put you in charge!"

"Enough, guys," Ty stopped her from arguing more. "We don't have time. Just load everything we can into Ton-Ton's bed and the Dumpster. Hurry!"

"Oh boy! I don't want to drown!" Garby panicked as he gassed off again in fear.

The gang worked together, grabbing Ore, supplies, nuts, and bots for repairs. Once they got what they could carry. Ty was up in front.

"Hurry guys, single file ok, High beams on full and stay close. We can't lose anyone." Ty said.

"I'll stay at the back and make sure that doesn't happen," D-Structs said.

Dozer was quick to disagree. "Oh, no, you don't! Go in front; I'm not dropping my guard around you."

Ton-Ton was quick to snap at his friend. "Dozer, dude! Now is not the time to be a bummer!"

D-Structs growled and just got in line in front of Dozer. " We do not have time for this! Let's get on with it."

"Alright, let's go ."Ty moved out first, then the others followed.

It was so hard to see once they moved down the ramp. "Everyone, take it slow, ok? We'll get through this. The Slide isn't far!"

They moved, and it seemed others had the same idea. A long line of nearby Trux was using it to get up top. They traveled for a bit until the water level was close to being up to Dozer's chin. Ty looked back, making sure everyone was with them. He turned his gaze forward.

"You alright there, Revvit?" he called to his friend, who sat on his head.

"Yeah..but I would feel better when we get into some sort of shelter."

"You and me both."

As the group was getting near, Dozer came to an abrupt stop. He grunted and tried to pull, but his wheels began to get stuck. With the ground so wet, his wheels started sinking into the ground. The Dumpster he was attached to wasn't helping. It was also heavy and got stuck. He saw his friends up ahead, moving further away. He wanted to call, but he wanted someone other than D-Structs to be the one to help. He was stubborn and tried to pull free on his own. Ty and everyone else sighed a relief when they reached the Slide. Ty smiled, looking up at it.

"Ok, made it, ok guys. Once we're up this Slide, we'll start working on that shelter." Ty informed them.

"Wait!" Skrap-It yelled. "Dozer isn't here! I wonder why he wasn't grumbling constantly about us."

The group turned, seeing him trying to free himself from his trouble.

"Idiot!" D-Structs growled as he quickly rushed to him.

"D-Structs, wait!" Ty cried, but it was too late.

D-Structs hurried to him and saw Dozer was trying to keep his head above the water. The T-Trux anger boiled over. Dozer would rather die than let him help him!

"What the hell do you think you're doing!" He roared at his face when he reached him.

"None of your business. Leave me alone!" Dozer shouted.

"You are stuck and close to drowning! I don't call that nothing!" D-structs argued.

"I don't need your help. I can get out of my-" Dozer spoke before...

Suddenly they heard a massive noise. The two looked towards the Ore station. It started weakening thanks to the water flow getting more violent. Rocks, boulders, trees, and scrap had caught up in the current and bashed against it, loosening the stones. The tower started going. It crashed into the water. It created a giant wave, and all the stones used to make it headed their way!

"We need to move!" D-structs shouted as he got behind him and started pushing.

"Guys were coming!"

He could hear Ty cry. D-Structs grabbed the Dumpster with his teeth and pulled hard, lifting it just enough to get the wheels out.

"Skya now!" Ty shouted.

Skya shot out her hook and used it to latch onto Dozer. She pulled back but needed to be faster. The building materials were about to crash into him and take him away with the current. Dozer yelled, having been shoved forward so suddenly. The Dumpster was off him. He spun around because of the force and looked at what had happened. D-Structs had pushed him out of harm's way, but he got hit. The rocks bashed against his frame. He tried to stay up on his treads, but more materials hit him, and he had nothing to grip on.

"Oh no! D-Structs!" Dozer tried getting to him, but it was too late.

The force of all the materials finally knocked him over, and the fast current took him away. Skya threw her hook and caught D-Structs by his tail. She pulled hard, trying to get him back. The T-Trux was attempting to keep his head above the water, but he was on his side, his head disappearing under quickly.

"Everyone, come on, push!" Dozer yelled, using his body to push Skya back so they could help her pull D-Structs back to safety. Ty joined, and Ton-Ton, even the tools.

They could see D-Structs was getting closer to them.

"D-Structs, hold on! Please!" Ty screamed. He couldn't lose him, not after everything they'd been through.

"We're coming!" A voice said behind them.

The group was grateful to see more trucks that moved down the Slide to help; another Carenosaur came and used his hook on D-structs while more pushed against them to get D-structs back towards them. With more Trux helping, Ty took a chance and went out. D-structs was close enough. He grabbed him and helped to pull him back up on his treads. D-Structs quickly vomited out large amounts of water. His eyes were closed, and his body leaned heavily against Ty's.

"It's ok! I got you," Ty reversed.

His hands may be small, but he held onto D-Structs like a vice, refusing ever let him go again. They finally returned to the Slide and only stopped once they reached the top.

"Is..is he ok?" Dozer yelled, panicking.

"D-Structs, D-Structs!" Sobbed Skrap-It as he raced to him.

"Brother! Brother, come on, you're too tough to die on me!" D-stroy said with fear of losing him.

"What happened, Dozer?" Ace asked.

Dozer was about to say, but Ty stepped in.

"Let's talk about that later. We need to make a shelter." Ty said.

The group worked quickly on a shelter using trees, leaves, and boulders nearby. Once completed, the group huddled around the campfire. D-Structs was still unconscious, and the tools were all over him, fixing any damage they discovered. Dozer gazed over at him, guilt eating him. They could all be here safe if he hadn't been so stupid and stubborn.

"It's my fault!" He suddenly blurted out.

Click-Clack looked at him. "What are you talking about?"

"I was stuck, couldn't move. I tried to get out of my own. I wanted someone else's help other than D-Structs. I refused, but he helped me anyway." Dozer explained.

Dozer looked over at the T-Trux.

"I know now he meant the truth when he joined us. He risked his life saving mine. I was too stupid. He might die because of my hard head. He has changed, but I didn't want to see it. I'm so sorry. I didn't want this. I'm so sorry." Dozer said shame and guilt.

"You're forgiven." A weak voice spoke. The group looked, seeing D-Structs awake.

"D-Structs! you're ok!" Dozer cried.

"I took on a Dreadtrux. There was no way I was letting water stop me." D-structs said.

"Glad to see you're okay, little brother." D-stroy said as D-structs rolls his eyes.

"Aww, dude!" Ton-Ton raced over, pushing his body against D-Structs, hugging him, and crying. "I'm so glad you're ok!"

"Ah! Get off, ok. I'm fine!" D-structs said as Ton-Ton wouldn't at first but eventually backed away.

Ty went over and put his hand out to him. "Thank you for what you did."

When D-structs reached for it, Ty pulled the bigger T-Trux into a hug embracing him, making D-Structs freeze as if he was a statue.

"I'm so glad you're ok," Ty said as he held him close.

D-Structs swallowed hard, not used to this. It made him feel uncomfortable, but Ty kept a hold on him.

"Ah , I'm fine." He growled. He then noticed Dozer moving over to him.

"I don't need any more hugs!" D-structs roared.

"HA! I wasn't giving you one, but I owe you one, and my thanks. I won't question you again. You saved me, and I'll never forget it." Dozer said.

D-Structs smiled and nodded. Then Ty let him go of him finally. It was then that the group noticed the rain had stopped completely. They look down at their home, knowing they all had hard work to do tomorrow to get it back to looking normal once more.

Ty looked towards his friends. "How about we all rest? It's been a crazy day."

Revvit agreed, "Sounds like a plan. We can see what we have to deal with in the morning. I hope no more rain comes. Goodnight everyone."

"Yeah, see ya all in the morning, dudes" Ton-Ton was sad about having no rock blanket for the night, but he could live with that.

Knowing his friends were ok made him happy.
Eventually, everyone rested, and the dark clouds above began to disappear, and soon the sky began clear as the stars sparkled once more. After the whole storm, the Team continued their journey to California as they finally reached Los Angeles. They then spotted Wreck-It Ralph waiting around for them. Once he saw them, he was grinning as he got up to greet them.

"Guys! You've made it. Didn't think you guys show up on time." Ralph said.

"Well, we're here on time, right?" Ty asked.

"Yep. So just follow me and I'll show you where the job is gonna happen." Ralph said.

"Well, there's only one thing for us to do..." Ty said looking his friends who smiles.

"TRUX IT UP!!!!" The Dinotrux shouted as they get to work... as a team.

Ty-rux's voice actor: Andrew Francis
Ton-Ton's voice actor: Matt Hill
Skya's voice actor: Ashleigh Ball
Dozer's voice actor: Brian Drummond
Garby's voice actor: Trevor Devall
D-structs' voice actor: Paul Dobson
D-stroy's voice actor: Paul Dobson
Revvit's voice actor: Richard Ian Cox
Click-Clack's voice actor: Fred Ewanuick
Waldo's voice actor: Adorno Bell
Ace's voice actor: Cree Summer
Skrap-it's voice actor: Trevor Devall
Wreck it Ralph' voice actor: John C. Reilly

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.1K 4.1K 32
Every universe has a spiderman. In a universe it could be you, your mom, your uncle, your cousin, even your best friend. This story will follow not o...
3.7K 75 17
The time has come for the heroes of Earth-Prime to face against another dangerous threat. When things and people begin to pop up and appear from diff...
2.4K 58 10
This is the story after Superflash You're Not Alone. After sacrificing himself, Oliver recreated the multiverse. All heroes live on the same Earth. E...
11.3K 106 18
After their last adventure, the Bad Guys are living the good life as Good Guys with Princess and being members of the Justice League. But when Anti-M...