Isekaied into an AU of High S...

By TrapMaster20

A/n: Story covered has changed from it's original, due to me entering the final arc of this story! When a you... More

Bio
Harem
Prologue - The AU of DxD
1 - Let's go Shopping!
2 - The Game Begins
3 - Working with Devils
4 - Helping a Sister Out!
5 - Changing Fate
6 - Familiar Time!!
7 - KFP (Kentucky Fried Phoenix)
8 - Training Time!
9 - The Destruction of Riser
10 - Y/n's Second Serving of KFP
11 - Game One, Complete! Game Two Will Soon Begin
12 - A Fallen Angel General, A Stray, and A VERY Heated Night
13 - The Exorcists
14 - Independent Job
15 - Stray Priest Hunting
16 - A Rising Human vs A Fallen Angel
17 - Familiar Bonds
Gag Reel - When Everything is Off Brand
18 - It's the Be- Pool Chapter!
19 - Open House
20 - Some Things Don't Change, Even in an AU
21 - The Leader's Summit
22 - Y/n Camore (Red Dragon Empress) vs Vali Lucifer (White Dragon Empress)
22.5 - After the Fight (🍋)
23 - Summer Break Begins
24 - Siblings Meet
Second Story Trailer (April Fool's Joke)
25 - The Hidden Scenes
26 - Let's go Shopping! Again!
27 - The Devils Gathering
28 - Stop! God Hammer Time!
29 - Akeno's Date
29.5 - Akeno's Time (🍋)
30 - Second Semester Begins
31 - The Day Before the Fight
32 - Y/n Hyoudou vs Dildo-ra Ass-to-Mouth
33 - The Camore Family Curse
34 - Slowly Straying Away
35 - Abandonment
Vigilante Y/n - Bio
DxD Hero - Opening
36 - The Red Dragon Vigilante
37 - Off to Kyoto
38 - Y/n Hyoudou vs The Hero Faction
39 - The Only Thing Y/n Knows For Real
40 - Out of Control Dragon
41 - Y/n Hyoudou vs The Occult Research Club, Friends, Family and LycoReco
42 - Duo Dragon's Deadly Dance
43 - The Camore Curse Carries On
45 - Guide My Way
46 - Sono Chi No Sadame!!! Hyoudou!!!
47 - The Aftermath and Confessions
Epilogue - A New Life in The AU of DxD

44 - Heaven's Falling Down

1.6K 61 22
By TrapMaster20

No one's POV

We see Niarsuru prepping Y/n for the next part of her performance.

Niarsuru: You almost ready, Robota~? The second wind in at hand~!

Robota: It's all set! It'll be a piece of cake!

Niarsuru: Then let's begin, shall we~? This time... Heaven's Falling Down!

*Time-skip*

We see all the Lycoris climbing up the Enkuboku though the use of the emergency staircases, and some of the mages working for Niarsuru start blasting wind magic at them to try and blow them off.

Sakura: Oh man! You sure there isn't any other way up?!

Fuki: Let's go!

The groups then begin making their way up, and as they do, Takina gets a phone call. She grabs her phone, and realizes that it's Rias.

Rias: Takina, we found Y/n!

Takina: *gasps*

Rias: She's at the old Radio Tower! Which means that Niarsuru is probably there as well!

Takina: ...How can you be sure...?

Rias: Huh...?

Takina: I have a bad feeling about this... It may be a trap...

Rias: I know that... But right now, we have to do what we can! You want to save your sister, right?

Takina: ...

Takina: I did say that to myself... But still... figuring out exactly where Nee-chan is without much information...

Takina: Something weird is going on...

Sakura: Hey come on, get over here!

Rias: Takina, is something going on over at your end?

Sakura: We're going to fall behind all the other teams!

Takina: I have to go! Even if it is a trap!

Takina: ...I'm sorry but I won't be joining you.

Sakura: Are you serious, again?!

Hibana: Takina, what do you mean by that?!

Takina: I have to find Y/n! Her friends know where she might be, and I refuse to lose her!

Fuki: That girl really did make you an idiot, we're in the middle of a miss-

Takina: MISSION OR NOT, YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT I'VE GONE THROUGH!!!! *tears up* I've seen things in this world I never would have. Found my family, my blood one. And I've lost my blood sister, three times in a row! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW THAT FEELS?!

As a moment of silence occurs, with Fuki just shocked by what Takina said, Erika remembers Y/n and speaks up.

Erika: Fuki, please let her go! I'll fill in for Takina's position!

Sakura: *laughs at Erika* You? That's impossible! No offense, but wasn't the reason Takina got fired because you screwed up and got caught?

Erika: Yes... *starts tearing up* It really was all my fault!

Erika then runs down and hugs Takina.

Erika: I'm so sorry for everything back then...! But I'm also glad... That  you got to meat your real family!

Erika then runs up, and her friend chases after her.

Sakura: What? I'm right, aren't I?

Fuki: If you drop out of this mission now, you'll never return to DA!

Takina: ...Yes I know that...

Fuki: This is your last chance to come back!

After a moment of silence, Takina speaks up.

Takina: I can't save Y/n from here! She needs me now more than ever!

Fuki: *sigh* Just freaking go already.

Takina: Thank you.

Takina then starts going down the stairs, and as she starts getting down, Azazel flies up.

Azazel: Did Rias tell you about Y/n?

Takina: She did. I'm heading there now.

Azazel: Then I'll take you there, alongside your mother!

Takina then looks and notice Hanako on Azazel's back.

Takina: Mother...?!

Hanako: I messed up, and it dragged all of you down! No matter what happens to me, I'm going to fix it!

Takina then jumps onto Azazel's back, and they begin flying over to the old Radio Tower as fast as possible.

Meanwhile, at the top of the Old Radio Tower...

We see Niarsuru smirking evilly, as Rias and the rest of the ORC come running up.

Niarsuru: Oh good~! You all made it~!

Rias: Where is Y/n!

Niarsuru: Straight to the point, aren't ya' little Gremory! Once that Takina girl arrives, then I'll give you to her. I am one to my words, unlike a certain Devil.

Asia: Why are you doing all of this?!

Niarsuru: I won't bore you, so allow me to explain it simply. This family will pay for ruining my old plans before possessions. But before I go deeper in... Set it up Robota~!

Robota: Alright~! Let's see what you're made of! Ready a-dat!

Rias tries to get to Niarsuru, but a barrier is surrounding them, not letting anyone else in.

Niarsuru: Hello everyone! Sorry to be barging in on all the comms again, but I wanted to catch up. I know that at least 100 people here in Japan were able to use their possibly first ever gun! How did all of you enjoy it, and did some of you fail to use it by either the police, or these lovely ladies~!

Niarsuru then snaps her fingers, and all across Tokyo, screens start showing all the Lycoris and  some dead  men and women from Niarsuru's group.

Niarsuru: They may look like ordinary high-school girls, but let me tell you they aren't! It's a form of urban camouflage! Young teen girls wearing uniforms similar to this, whether it be in red, navy blue, and beige cannot be trusted.

Kiria: What is she doing...?!

Niarsuru: You see, these girls are known as Lycoris. Agents that the government has been using for years now, and was finally stabilized in these last 3 years! And let me tell you, they will do anything to upkeep the law~!

Niarsuru then shows some footage of a young Lycoris being killed by other Lycoris, and then shows live footage of multiple dead bodies at Enkuboku, as well as active Lycoris shooting.

Niarsuru: And I mean anything! Even if it means they have to kill you!

Niarsuru then smirks as the ORC hears screams, which causes  everyone to be shocked.

Niarsuru: Photographs aren't always enough, so I needed to show you all this truth live~! The government would just find a way to bend the truth otherwise. Every year around 3,000 people go missing in Japan, and now you know part of the truth!

Meanwhile, in Heaven...

We see Michael doing some work alongside Gabriel, when an angel comes running in.

Angel: Lord Michael! There's trouble!

Michael: What's going on?

Angel: Humans... ones that were being seen with those weird markings... and monsters...

The scene then changes to them attacking any and all angels that are in heaven.

Angel: They're attempting to bring down Heaven!

Back with Niarsuru...

Niarsuru: Now that you've all witnessed the truth of your little peaceful world, ask yourself, "What truly is peace? What does the world hide from you to keep that peace alive?" Soon, they'll cover this up, just as they always do. But for those who saw this, remember it. Fear it. For if that day never comes, you'll need to find a way to defend yourself.

Niarsuru: then turns off the camera and right as that happens, Azazel breaks through the window, with Takina and Hanako.

Niarsuru: Well well well~! Look who finally showed up~! Hanako Camore and her youngest daughter, Takina~!

Takina: Where is Y/n?!

Niarsuru: Right... I did promise you~! *looks to one their men* Hand Y/n to them. She's been getting boring to look at anyways.

One of Niarsuru's men then nods, and drags over Y/n to them, with both Hanako and Takina tearing up, seeing Y/n still stone.

Niarsuru: But still... this body is slowly trying to fight back. *sigh* It's failed me. Just like the Xenovia's mother~

This makes everyone stop, as Xenovia is shocked at hearing this.

Hanako: No way...

Xenovia: My... mother...?

Niarsuru: Oh, it's no shock that Hanako didn't tell you~! The two of them worked together to try and kill me! And there was a bit of a crisis in her mind! After "killing" me, she wanted to come get you, Xenovia~! But I couldn't have that, so I tried taking her over, and then I did it!

Xenovia: What did you do...? To my mother...?!

Niarsuru: *smirks* Oh Xenovia, isn't it obvious~?

Niarsuru then grabs a broken toy she brought and says one thing.

Niarsuru: What anyone would do with a broken, USELESS, TOY!!!

Hanako: No, you... you didn't... YOU BASTARD!!!

Niarsuru: I did~! What I did your daughter Y/n was ten times as worse than this!! I plan to break all of you, and watch as you slowly die out, but first, I'm starting with Takina~!

Takina: What do you-

Niarsuru then snaps her fingers, and the cameras show a bunch of drones flying towards the Lycoris, and immediately blowing up.

Takina: No!

Takina then falls to the ground, shocked that all the ones she grew up and trained with just died.

Niarsuru: But don't worry, child. You'll soon be joining them~

Takina then starts angrily panting, as her eyes start glowing purple, and as Niarsuru smiles at this, with everyone else drawing their wapons, they say one final thing.

Niarsuru: But you don't need to worry~! You'll soon be joining your sister, and everyone else you love~!

And just like before with Y/n and Shalba, Takina stopped thinking entirely, and let rage take the wheel.

Takina: *screams in rage*

As Takina screams out in rage, a light purple mist begins to cover her body, shocking even Hanako, and as this happens, thunder and rain starts to surround the old radio tower, which many people notice. As the mist dies down, Takina is now seen in an appearance similar to that of Y/n's form.

Takina: *roars in rage*

Niarsuru then smirks at this, while the rest of the ORC are left in shock.

Rias: No way... She pulled one off as well...?!

Hanako: It sounds like you knew something like this would happen!

Xenovia: Well, it happened with Y/n when Asia was said to be killed!

Azazel: Then this is it! The true power of the Camore Curse!

Niarsuru: *laughs like crazy* Of course it is~

As many of Niarsuru's men try to attack Takina, she slashes at them, killing almost all of them with a single blow.

Niarsuru: Hey Robota~! Project this to everywhere in Tokyo!

Robota: You serious?!

Niarsuru: I am! Now do it!

Robota: O-Okay...!

Robota then does his thing, and everyone starts noticing the enraged Takina clawing through everyone who keeps getting in her way. However, unbeknown to everyone, Takina's rage starts making Niarsuru laugh, as a black mist starts covering them.

Niarsuru: *laughs like crazy* That's the spirit! Just like all of your ancestors! Your rage breaks you, but it makes you stronger!!

Takina: Ḏ̶͓̮͙̎̀̅̈ö̶͓́̏͝n̷̊̿̀̄͜'̸̦͎̂̏̔̀t̴̢̉̈̐̋͘.̴̟͉͕̅͆.̶͇̞̚.̸̹̠͑̅́ ̴̟̥̬̋͛̍̈S̴̩̥̆̎a̵̺̺̅̓͘y̵̡͆̑̐̈́͒.̶͕͕̦̯͌̽͑̍͊.̶̗̟̙̜̄̉͝.̷͉͕̑̍̔̚ ̸̨̱̣͔͖̓̓̋͗̍T̶̳̺͆̅͒͆H̵͔͉̜̤͂͒̀̕A̴̧͖̳̝̗̾̀̓T̴̳̺̩͂͠.̶͙̳̒͂͐̈͠.̴̛̻̙̗̭́̽́.̴̛̮̥̬ͅ.̵̛͓̭̪͌̃̏ͅ.̸̭͗͛!̶̮͓͇̔ͅͅ!̴͔̜̪̈́̓!̴̱͎̈́̄!̴̢̛̗͈̭̽̿͂!̷̞͎̊̇̈͊!̴̝̮̖̦̗̒̋̈́!̵̢͇̘̤̓̋͌͐͐͜!̵̣̮̤͎̎̊̒͝!̵̨̘͕͗̎!̷͚̕!̸̣͐

Takian then starts launching blasts at Niarsuru, but the black mist deflects it, and as it completely covers him, the girl from before runs out of the mist and onto her knees, coughing and taking incredibly deep breaths.

Niarsuru: You've finally done it!

As the mist slowly starts to clear, a dragon foot appears out of the mist, as a roar clears the rest of it, revealing it to be a giant dragon.

Niarsuru: Now say goodbye!

Takina: *roars again*

Takina then rushes towards Niarsuru, and jumps onto him, biting at him while trying to tear away at the creature's skin. However, the dragon simply smirks and tosses Takina away, with their wounds simply healing themselves.

Niarsuru: Quite the same. That power worked on me before, but not now.

Hanako: Niarsuru!!!

Niarsuru then turns to see both Hanako and Xenovia rushing up to try and kill the beast, but it quickly blasts them away. The others try attacking as well, but the dragon's  power is to much for any of them to handle, and they're all blasted away, with all of them now being utterly  powerless.

Niarsuru: Now...  let's end this.

As Niarsuru starts walking towards Takina, she tries to claw at the dragon again, but they simply grab her arm, and cover it in the mist. As everyone is looking at this in shock, they fail to see Y/n's stone statue starting to crack

Niarsuru: Now join your sister in death! TAKINA CAMORE!!!

Takina: *roars in rage*

As Takina tries to make one more attack, a giant beam of light starts to emit from Y/n's stone statue, and as it breaks, a new person arises from the rubble, having both Oni and Dragon Traits.

Niarsuru: Who... no. What are you...?

As Rias slowly opens her eyes, she notices the serious conviction that Y/n normally has.

Rias: Y-Y/n...?

Y/n: ONI-DRAGON, FULL DRIVEN AWAKENING!!!

To Be Continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 83 26
-- Issei Hyoudou, The Red Dragon of Domination in most worlds is born male. But in this world the entire cast of characters are gender bent, from Iss...
57.3K 979 32
A young boy, 15, is abandoned at an orphanage. It is there he remains, an outlier due to his... curious accent, until one fateful day, on his 19th bi...