Love Syndrome (Day/Itt) - Boo...

Door your_drama_llama

📚 Story is complete 📚 Day and Itt (Brick) / Nick and Neil รักโคตรๆ...โหดอย่างมึง!! ภาค 2 [Yaoi , Boy's love... Meer

Permission - ยอนิม/Nana Naris Publishing/AKIRAROLL
Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 🔞
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 🔞
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 🔞
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
🐟 Intro
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 1
Chapter 28 🔞
Chapter 29
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 2
Chapter 30
Chapter 31 🤏🔞
Chapter 32
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 3 🔞
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 4
Chapter 36
Chapter 37 🔞
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 5
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 6
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 7
Chapter 48
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 8
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 9
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 10 (END)
Chapter 49
Chapter 50🔞(END)
Special Chapter - Valentine's Day (Final)

Chapter 38

8.6K 114 37
Door your_drama_llama

After lying on the sofa for a while, Day noticed there was a small hand resting on his forehead. When he opened his eyes and looked up, Day smiled a little.

"What's wrong, Salmon?" Day asked his nephew.

"Uncle Itt asked me to check your temperature, Uncle Day," Salmon said.

"How am I, Doctor Salmon?" Day asked Salmon while smiling at him.

"Uncle Day, you still got a fever..." Salmon said when he felt Day's forehead because it was still hot.

"Well, what should I do?" Day asked. Salmon tilted his head and thought for a moment.

"I will need to ask Uncle Itt first to see what we should do next," Salmon said before rushing into the kitchen to ask Itt. Day smiled slightly, but he continued to lay down on the sofa without sitting up. After a while, Itt came out of the kitchen with Salmon. He sat down on the sofa where Day was lying.

"Day, are you okay?" Itt asked in a stressed voice.

"Yes, I'm fine. What are you worrying about, hmm?" Day asked with a smile as he raised his and lightly caressed Itt's rosy cheeks.

"Normally, when you wake up the next morning, you would have recovered already. Besides, last night you... well... transferred your fever already. Why haven't you recovered yet?" He lowered his voice at the end of his sentence because Salmon was sitting beside him. Itt didn't want Salmon to ask because he wouldn't know how to answer.

"Hmm... I'm just an ordinary person. I'm not superhuman. Getting sick is normal. How soon you recover depends on your physical condition, at that time," Day explained because he didn't want Itt to worry too much about him.

"Okay, you can eat some food and take some medicine. After that, get you some sleep so you can get better soon," Itt said again before turning to Salmon.

"Salmon, don't disturb Uncle Day today... You need to let Uncle Day get plenty of rest. Do you understand?" Itt told his nephew.

"Hmm," Salmon acknowledged.

"Okay, I will stay with Day. Salmon, go tell Uncle Gear to bring out a bowl of congee," Itt told his nephew. Salmon nodded in acknowledgment before rushing into the kitchen. Before long, Gear came out carrying a bowl of congee.

"Where is Salmon?" Itt asked about his nephew's whereabouts.

"Night is having him eat in the kitchen so that he won't come out and bother you two," Gear said while placing the bowl of congee on the table beside the sofa.

"Okay, I will take Day up to the bedroom to rest. Would it be okay for Salmon to play downstairs? Today, I will leave Salmon to you and Night to take care of. I'll take care of Day," Itt told his best friend.

"Okay, you don't have to worry. I'll keep an eye on him," Gear said back.

"Day, sit up and eat the congee first," Itt told his lover. Gear walked back into the kitchen. Day slowly sits up. Itt brings the bowl of congee over to Day, but Day wouldn't accept it. Itt gave him a look of confusion.

"Aren't you going to eat?" Itt asked.

"You told me you'd take care of me, didn't you?" Day asked in a calm voice.

"Yes," Itt answered.

"So, don't you think you should feed me? Or are you going to make me eat by myself, Itt?" Day asked, causing Itt to pause a bit.

"Would you like for me to feed you? ...uh... okay," Itt asked in a quiet voice. He felt embarrassed when having to do something like this for Day. Usually, it is almost always Day taking care of him. When he sits down and thinks more about this, Itt thinks Day wants him to do this. Itt is ready to do it. Itt leaned over to scoop out a bit of rice from the bowl of congee. He blew on it slightly to cool it off before slowly holding the food up to Day's mouth. Day smiled slightly in satisfaction. He opened his mouth to accept the rice that Itt was offering to him. As Itt feeds him the porridge, Day looks at his face without looking away.

"You don't have to stare at me," Itt said, not taking him seriously.

"Why can't I look at you?" Day asked in response.

"No... you can, it's just... I'm not doing anything special for you to stare at me like this," Itt said back. Day chuckled softly. Day at the rest of the congee until he felt full. Itt quickly gave him medicine. Day immediately took it.

"Day, please wait for me. I will put the bowl in the sink first, then we can go up to the room together. I haven't wiped your body down yet," Itt said before walking into the kitchen to put the bowl away. He walked over to tell his nephew that he would not be able to look after him today because he had to take care of Day who was sick first. Salmon didn't complain. Itt took Day back into the bedroom. He let him rest on the bed. As for Itt, he went to get a cloth to wipe Day's body himself.

"Wipe me all over," Day said.

"Do you mean your whole body? Even down there?" Itt said while looking at the center of Day's body while a flushed face.

"What? We have been together for a long time. How many times have we seen each other naked? You're still not used to seeing me naked, are you?" Day tried to ask.

"Yes. No matter how many times I've seen you naked, I'm not used to it," Itt yelled with his face bright red.

"Well, are you going to wipe it or not?" Day asked again. Itt bit his lip slightly.

"I'll wipe there," Itt replied. Day took his clothes off and laid on the bed. Itt became shy when he saw his lover's naked body. Itt climbed onto the bed and sat down. He started to wipe Day's body down. He held his breath when he reached Day's stomach because he noticed Day was getting turned on.

Suddenly...

The thin figure was pulled onto Day's body.

"Da... Day... you're not feeling well," Itt said in a trembling voice.

"I know. I'm trying to get rid of my fever again," Day replied. Itt's heart was pounding in his chest.

"You already did that last night," Itt protested.

"It hasn't disappeared yet, as you can see. So... let me try one more time," After Day finished speaking, he flipped Itt onto his back underneath him and proceeded to transfer his fever a second time.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Oh, you're awake?" Gear asked when he saw Day walking downstairs later that evening.

"Hmm," Day replied before walking into the kitchen to fetch some water and walking back out.

"Where is Itt? This afternoon, I went upstairs and knocked on the door. I called for you both to come downstairs to eat, but you two were silent. I thought you were both dead in the room," Gear asked.

"He's sleeping," Day replied shortly before looking for his nephew.

"Where did Night and Salmon go?" Day asked.

"Night took him to buy snacks from the shop in front of the neighborhood," replied Gear.

"Okay... I will go wake up Itt now," Day told Gear. He walked back upstairs to the bedroom. Day walked towards Itt, who was sleeping face down on the mattress. His top half was bare because the blanket had slid down, only covering his thin waist. Day smiled slightly before bending down to kiss his soft white shoulder.

"Itt... Itt... You need to wake up now... You'll get a cold. You haven't eaten anything yet, Itt," Day called out to his lover. He leaned forward and placed a kiss on his smooth cheek to wake him up. Itt, who was lying face down into his pillow, groaned lightly.

"Ugh," Itt let out a muffled sound.

"Well, it's time to wake up," Day said again. Itt slowly opened his eyes to let them adjust.

"You bastard," As soon as he opened his eyes, Itt immediately said to Day.

"What's wrong with you?" Day asked back.

"Are you seriously asking me what's wrong? From my waist down hurts. You could have gotten rid of the fever with one round, but what did you do? How many times did you seduce me? Do you remember? Damn it, I don't treat you this way at all," Itt complained in a set of sentences.

"But it worked. I'm fine now," Day said. Itt's lips twisted down angrily. Day smiled slightly.

"Come on. I'll take you to the beach tomorrow, okay?" Day said sweetly. He knew very well that he went overboard with Itt while trying to get rid of his fever. Now Itt is exhausted and has slept for so long that it was now evening.

"Where are we going?" Itt quickly asked. He almost immediately forgot what they had just talked about.

"I was thinking about taking you both to Koh Chang. How does that sound? There's a waterfall there too, so we can travel there and see both the beach and waterfall," Day said. Itt smiled widely.

"Salmon will be very happy," Itt said while thinking about his nephew before realizing something.

"By the way, what day is Jay Pim coming to pick up Salmon? You'll have to call and ask her, just in case. If she came to get Salmon while we were at the beach, it would be back," Itt said in a quiet voice.

"Okay, you can get up and wash your face. Then we will go out and buy some rice from the shop in front of the neighborhood," Day replied. Itt slowly got up from the bed.

Suddenly...

"Itt! Are you okay?" Day immediately rushed over to his lover when he saw Itt collapse onto the floor.

"What the fuck do you think is wrong? It's because of you. You made me weak in the legs, can't you see?" Itt said suddenly, but he wasn't being too serious.

"Hmm. I'll carry you into the bathroom then," After he finished speaking, Day picked Itt up and carried him into the bathroom. He then called Itt's sister who was travelling abroad with her husband.

("What's wrong, Day... is Salmon being stubborn?") Pim answered the call and immediately asked when she saw Day's number calling.

"Salmon is not being stubborn. He's been a very good boy. I just called to ask you; will you be coming back anytime soon?" Day asked.

("Why?") Pim asked suspiciously.

"Well, I wanted to take Salmon and Itt to the beach for a few days. Itt is worried that you will come back to get him while we are on our trip together," Day said back.

("Oh, not yet. Maybe in a week or so,") Pim said back. Day was silent for a bit.

("What's wrong, Day?") Pim asked curiously when she heard Day had been silent for a while.

"It's nothing. I was just thinking about how Itt will be whenever Salmon goes back home. Right now, Salmon and Itt are very attached to each other," Day continued talking to Pim.

("Really? I can't believe they are getting along so well... well, when we take Salmon back, you'll have to bring him to visit often.") Pim said.

"Yes, but I think I'll have to comfort Itt for a while first," Day said jokingly. Pim laughed softly. They talked a while longer before handing up just as Itt walked out of the bathroom.

"Did you talk to Jay Pim?" Itt immediately asked when he saw Day had set his phone down beside him.

"Hmm," Day replied shortly.

"What did she say?" Itt asked curiously as he walked over to get dressed after taking a warm bath. Itt barely had enough strength to walk by himself.

"P' Pim said that it will be a week or so before they pick him up," Day replied, causing Itt to smile a bit.

"Very good. We can rest easy on our trip," Itt said. A loud knock sounded on the bedroom door. Day got up to open the door. He saw it was Salmon and Night.

"Uncle Day, are you better?" Salmon asked when he saw Day was able to walk.

"Yes," Day replied with a smile. Salmon immediately walked into the bedroom.

"Then, can I sleep with you and Uncle Itt now?" the little boy asked happily. Itt laughed at Salmon's behavior.

"Yes, you can sleep with us," Day said. Salmon immediately smiled widely.

"Yay! I get to sleep with Uncle Day and Uncle Itt," Salmon said.

"Oh, so you don't want to sleep with Uncle Night?" Night asked.

"I want to sleep with Uncle Night, but Uncle Gear likes to tease me," said the little boy while puffing out his cheeks. After he finished speaking, Itt walked over and gently kissed his nephew's cheeks.

"What? Did Uncle Gear tease you? Tell me," Itt asked back.

"Uncle Gear likes to tickle me. I laughed so much that I got tired," the little boy immediately complained, making his three uncles laugh a little.

"P' Day, I brought you some rice from the shop, so that you don't have to cook," Night told his brother.

"Thank you. Let's go downstairs," Day said. They walked downstairs to find Gear was watching a movie. Itt walked closer to his best friend before kicking his leg lightly.

"Why did you kick me, Itt?" Gear asked his friend.

"Why did you tease my nephew? Just a moment ago, Salmon came and told me that you were tickling him," Itt said.

"Oh, I can't tease him even a little bit?" Gear teased his best friend. Itt smiled back.

"Have you eaten yet?" Day asked in a low voice.

"Not yet. Night brought back food for everyone," said Gear. Day invited everyone into the kitchen to eat together. When they were full, they all went into the living room to watch TV together. Gear and Night went up to their room to take a shower.

"Salmon, the day after tomorrow, Uncle Day is going to take us to Koh Chang," Itt told Salmon as soon as he remembered.

***Koh Chang means Elephant Island in Thai***

"There will be lots of elephants on the island, right?" asked the little boy with wide eyes.

"Huh? No, the island's name is Koh Chang," Itt explained. Salmon nodded in acknowledgement. The two uncles lied down to discuss preparations for taking their trip the day after tomorrow. Itt would periodically turn to ask Day questions. He was glad that Day recovered so quickly and would be able to take him and Salmon on a trip.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Salmon, don't run," Itt said to remind his nephew. He had taken his nephew to buy a few things from the store for their beach trip tomorrow. Day trailed closely behind. When he heard the warning from his uncle, he stopped running and walked back to Day and Itt.

"What are we going to buy?" the little boy asked curiously.

"We are going to buy a swimsuit for you," Itt said before leading Salmon by the hand into the children's swimwear department.

"Put it back, Itt," Day warned when Itt picked out a tiny, bright blue swimming trunks for Salmon.

"Why?" It asked suspiciously.

"Just put it back. If he wears that, he will get sunburned... Take this one," Day said as he picked up another one and held it towards Itt, causing him to frown.

"Salmon is a boy. Isn't this a bit much?" Itt immediately objected when he saw the swimsuit in Day's hand.

"The sun is hot. Don't you understand, Itt?" Day argued back.

"If it's hot, why would you want him to wear something like this? The suit you've chosen is going to be too hot and is outdated, Day," Itt refused.

"He will be in water. I don't want Salmon's skin to get burned. Sunscreen isn't very reliable," Day explained. Salmon looked at his two uncles, who were arguing before going to pick out something for the two of them.

"I want to get this one... Uncle Day, will you buy it for me?" The little boy's voice interrupted Day's argument with Itt, causing the eyes of both uncles to turn to look at the swimsuit in the child's hand.

"A panda?" Itt hissed when he saw the swimsuit his nephew had chosen. Salmon looked at Day and Itt with pleading eyes.

"Okay, this one is fine," Day agreed after seeing the swimsuit was evenly between what the ones that he and Itt had chosen. Salmon grinned widely as soon as he heard this.

"Yay!" The little boy exclaimed happily. Day walked away to pay for the swimsuit.

"See, I told you that no could say no to the pleading eyes of Salmon. You couldn't even do it," Itt teased his lover.

"You talk too much," Day said. Itt smiled. After leaving the store, Day took them to get ice cream because Salmon wanted to eat some.

...

"What time should we go tomorrow?" Itt asked while waiting for ice cream. Salmon was playing with some crayons that the shop owner had brought over to him.

"We will need to leave early," Day replied.

"Have you already booked rooms for us?" Itt asked.

"Hmm," Day replied while clearing his throat. After a while, the ice cream arrived. Salmon stopped playing with crayons and turned his attention to the ice cream in front of him instead.

"Eat carefully. Don't make a mess, Salmon," Day warned, causing Salmon to eat with more caution.

"Uncle Day, I need a bucket for the sand," Salmon looked up at Day and said when remembered something he needed.

"When you finish eating, I'll take you to buy one," Day said, causing both Itt and Salmon to smile widely because Day was catering to Itt and Salmon today.

"Itt," A girl's voice called out, causing Itt to look at Day's face a moment.

"Oh, Meen. Who did you come with?" Itt immediately greeted the girl back along with looking at Day's face alternately.

"I came with my friend... I was feeling tired, so I came to get some ice cream. I didn't expect to see you here... uh... Hello, P' Day," The woman raised her hands to show respect to Day when he remembered. She had been busy speaking with Itt. Day nodded slightly.

"Uh... Day... could..." Itt turned to ask permission from Day for the girl to sit with them. Itt and Meen are good friends now.

"Sit with us," Day said to invite Meen first. The girl was a little shy, but she agreed to sit down next to Day. Salmon was sitting beside Itt. Day was sitting on the other side alone, so she decided to sit with him.

"Thank you, P' Day. Whose child is this, Itt?" The girl asked when she saw Salmon. Salmon raised his hands to show respect to her. Itt then introduced Salmon to the young woman.

"Are you okay?" Itt asked.

"I'm fine, well..." The girl was about to ask a question.

"Uncle Itt, feed me. I want to eat some bananas," Salmon shook Itt's arm and told him.

"Yes, okay, I'll feed you," Itt immediately turned his attention to his nephew before scooping bananas onto Salmon's ice cream for him to eat.

"Ahhhh... ahhhh," Salmon said with a smile.

"He's so cute," said the girl.

"Hmm, he's cute. It's good that Salmon is an easy child to take care of. He's not stubborn," Itt said, feeling proud.

"Salmon, do you think I'm pretty?" The girl asked the little boy with a smile. Salmon shook his head. This caused Day, who was sitting quietly, to lift a slight smile upon his face.

"Nam is prettier," Salmon said before opening his mouth to take another bit of the banana that Itt was feeding him.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

538K 10.9K 38
He is a dream that never will happen, even though I want him to be mine. His eyes look so dangerous and deadly that it scares me. I never wanted to s...
5.9M 157K 37
My mum always used to tell me what it's like to see your mate for the first time. She used to say that at that moment, everything around you stopped...
113K 2.6K 40
#Bl # lovesyndrome #day&brick #mature #bl #boyxboy #bxb #bxblove #daybrick #lovesyndrome #mature #maturelanguage #maturity #mxm #romance WARNING ⚠️...
7.5K 140 10
It has been five years since Zhou Shu Yi and Gao Shi De last met, and both have moved on with their lives without hearing from each other. That is un...