The Next Generation: Final Ro...

By LavenderBlitz

Quirks, Semblances, Sacred Gears, Magic, and Zenkai Power. Individuals who started off as Teens, are now grow... More

Y/N Bio
Family Bio
Prologue
Chapter 1: A New Life
Chapter 2: A Decision
Chapter 3: Y/N's Homeland
Chapter 4: Y/N's College Plan
Chapter 5: Y/N Meets The Cerealian
Holiday Special: The Light of Christmas
Chapter 6: Granolah's Closure
Chapter 7: Homecoming
Chapter 8: Finishing Touches
Chapter 9: A Flash of Darkness
Chapter 10: A Husk
Chapter 11: Welcome to HOH University
Chapter 12: Lots of Introductions
Chapter 13: Day Zero
Chapter 14: Unexpected Crisis
Chapter 15: The Rescue Plan
Chapter 16: Venture into The Cosmos
Chapter 17: The Omniscient Master
Chapter 18: Imfamous Blood Brigade
Chapter 19: Locked Away
Chapter 20: Long Awaited Reunion
Chapter 21: Reawakened
Chapter 22: The Grand Escape
Chapter 23: Welcome Home, Skylar
Chapter 24: Y/N The Master
Chapter 25: Invincible
Chapter 26: Y/N's Vacation
Chapter 27: Pool Party
Chapter 28: My name is Xoya
Chapter 29: Power of The White God
Chapter 30: Catching Up
Chapter 31: The Mysterious Cosmic Saiyan
Chapter 32: Forming a Team
Chapter 33: Stress Relief
Important Accouncment (Please Read if you can.)
Epilogue: Part 1
Epilogue: Part 2 (Farewell, Y/N)

A Brief Summary (How The Book would've gone.)

492 17 4
By LavenderBlitz

Hi, it's Lavender once more. Like I promised, I'll give you all a quick rundown of how I had planned to proceed with this story. I'm not gonna stall or anything, we're just gonna jump right into it.

The Xoya Saga

You've already seen most of what the Xoya saga has to offer, but I planned for a big fight towards the end of it.

After the Party that the adults had hosted, Xoya wakes up and breaks free from containment. Destroying everything in his path looking for Y/N.

Forced to show himself, Y/N and Xoya engaged in a battle, and during this battle, it's revealed that Xoya hates him so much because a previous incarnation of The Celestial King did some very bad things in the past. Not all incarnations had good intentions, and some were even pure evil.

Y/N Dominates the fight at first, but is quickly overwhelmed by Xoya's remarkable adaptability, and it is made clear that he can't handle Xoya alone.

This is where Lotus and Kasai step in. Fighting against Xoya by Y/N's side, and together, they managed to bring the vengeful Celestial down.

However, Vengeance had ultimately poisoned Xoya's mind, driving him to the point of insanity, and in one last struggle, Y/N has no choice but to kill Xoya, thus, Xoya the Celestial would meet his end.

The Tournament of Creation Saga

As foreshadowed and spoken of in The Xoya Saga, a second Tournament of Power is hosted by both of the Zenos as well as Korizen.

With a Team already assembled, Y/N and his friends are prepared for battle, and set out for the fight of their lives.

When they arrive at this Tournament, they meet both old and new faces. Even meeting with their past selves once again, as well as the Xeno-Counterparts of Y/N, Yang, and Kirishima.

The Tournament begins and everybody struggles. Diana is the first to be taken out, and others follow suit. Eventually Y/N stumbles across Kosumi once again, and they finally have their fated battle.

For the first time in years, Y/N enters a battle not knowing if he can win. He and Kosumi are completely evenly matched.

As the Tournament continues, so does their fight, Kirishima would battle against his Xeno-counterpart, and would ultimately lose, dying as a result.

Y/N is crushed by the Death of his best friend and brother, and thus pushes himself to the point where he finally achieves The Power of the Genkai Deity at 100% capacity. Kosumi goes through her own special evolution in the process and they keep fighting.

Shattering Multiverses, Timelines, Alternate Dimensions, and everything in between with each blow, their battle is decided in one last fist clash. The Clash is enough to make all of Creation nearly fall apart, and both are seen being erased from each other's attacks.

However, by a hair, Y/N resists and prevents himself from being Erased, whereas Kosumi could not pull off the same feat. Declaring Y/N the winner of The Tournament of Creation.

After a well earned victory, Y/N would go on to wish for the freedom of Skylar's Friends in the Hydra Chambers with The Super Dragon Balls.

Everyone is brought back, and everyone returns home. Safe and sound.

The Dark Age Saga

This Saga was planned to be the Series Finale, and I had even discussed it with some close friends.

A few months pass by after The Tournament of Creation, and things are as Peaceful as ever. However, like always, the Peace cannot last forever.

Project Z, the eldritch entity you encountered in The Hydra Chambers, has been growing and evolving by traveling from world to world, absorbing any forms of life in it's path.

It would eventually go as far as to turn on it's Creators, devouring the entire Blood Brigade, and absorbing Mokushi, body and all.

This is enough for it to gain a physical form, and sets it's aight on Y/N and his friends. Kasai while on a date with Ruby, has an encounter with Project Z, which now calls itself "Zylagon." 

Zylagon would engage with Kasai in a battle, and would eventually catch him off guard. Absorbing Kasai as well, while Ruby barely manages to escape.

Y/N and Lotus both quickly notice the drastic change in Kasai's energy signature and take action, confronting a Shin-Dragon Powered Zylagon head on.

At first, it seems like they have Zylagon on the ropes, but with a sneak attack, Lotus is caught off guard and Absorbed as well. Y/N may be powerful, but against the combined power of Lotus, Kasai, and the countless worlds Zylagon has devoured, he simply cannot compare.

Y/N would barely managed to escape, but his efforts would be ultimately meaningless. He is quickly tracked down by Zylagon and absorbed as well.

With the combined power of the entire Saiyan Trio, nobody else could hope to come even remotely close to matching him Zylagon, who starts picking off warriors left and right by devouring and/or Absorbing them.

With the help of Korizen himself, Yang, her children, Akko, Bakugo, and Rias would be the only ones to make it out unscathed.

Korizen reveals his power to be manipulating concepts, which means the concept of a more powerful being simply doesn't apply to him. It's how he was able to defeat Y/N in The Next Generation: Rising Warriors.

However, Zylagon knows of Korizen from the memories of his absorbed captives, and finds a way to perfectly copy this ability. For the first time ever, Korizen is forced to flee.

Roughly a month passes by, and Yang is still at a loss. She had been hiding with everybody else in The First Reality, Universe 7 specifically.

However with a pep talk from Akko, they finally come up with a plan to stop Zylagon once and for all.

S/N and Nate (Kasai's son) enter the Hyperbolic time chamber with Kalasha who had been watching things play out.

For 3 days (3 years in the chamber), they train, and learn to harness some of their incredible hidden potential.

Eventually the time would come for them to fight, going back to the Celestial Realm to confront Zylagon once and for all.

However, Zylagon finds them first in hopes of adding S/N and Nate to his collection of living collectables by absorbing them too.

The young duo engages in a very one sided battle, bud with their training, they are able to at least survive against the monster.

One hit is all S/N needs, for he has learned forced spirit fission, and with the help of Korizen and Nate, as well as the guidance of Dende from Universe 7, a powered up S/N manages to get his hit in.

This is enough for Y/N to wake up and break free of Zylagon's control while inside of his body. Using what little power he has left, Y/N blasts a hole through his chest and frees Lotus and Kasai, who are instantly warped away and healed.

A little more time passes by as Y/N does his best to free the others who had been physically absorbed, but he can't seem to find a way out.

With a plan from Dende and Kasai, they perform a 20 minute ritual, and Kasai would go on to become the new guardian of Earth. Whereas Dende would be free to live a normal life once again.

A massively powered up Shenron is able to grant Y/N all of his strength and stamina once again, and thus is able to easily break out of a very weakened Zylagon.

However, ripping out all of those fighters as well as having a hole out in his chest results in some unbelievable Zenkai Boosts, which he is able to do thanks to the dna of Y/N and the other Saiyans that had been a part of him for so long.

With a Terrifying Evolution, Zylagon reaches his Final Pinnacle Form, and it is here where the Final Battle begins.

Y/N, S/N, Midoriya, Issei, Ruby, Akko, Goku, Vegeta, and many others all confront this monster in a climactic final showdown to decide the fate of all of creation itself.

It would be a long and painful battle, but eventually, with a combined attack from Y/N and S/N, called Starlight Storm would be the end of Zylagon.

With their final obstacle defeated, Y/N and the many friends he has made during this massive journey, all go home and decide to abandon both The Second Reality as well as The Celestial Realm.

And it is here, where our heroes of The Next Generation, live happily every after.

THE END

And that's it. That's how The Next Generation: Final Road, would have played out. However this isn't over just yet. Stay tuned for the part 2 epilogue, where we can finally say farewell to the characters you've been reading for so long. Until then, thank you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.5K 758 18
Raised in a warm environment to two heroes, (Y/N) flourished amidst the warm cocoon of their love. The path to becoming a hero seemed like a natural...
7.7K 149 10
Many people have different versions of themselves scattered throughout the multiverse. Unfortunately, due to certain events in the multiverse, realit...
10.9K 156 20
As a young man you were blessed with the power of an ancient god. Now you must battle to bring hope back to this new world. What challenges will you...
52.2K 775 21
hated, abused, tortured... these things are normal for Y/n. Born in a world where the 99% of people has Sacred Gears, Devil fruits, Quirks, Semblance...