₴₮₳łⱤ₴ ₲₳₥Ɇ

Galing kay arfa3139

we started this but can we end this.... Higit pa

ł₦₮ⱤØĐɄ₵₮łØ₦
Ɇ₱ł₴ØĐɆ 0
Ɇ₱ł₴ØĐɆ 2
Ɇ₱ł₴ØĐɆ 3
Ɇ₱ł₴ØĐɆ 4
Ɇ₱ł₴ØĐɆ 5
Ɇ₱ł₴ØĐɆ 6
Ɇ₱ł₴ØĐɆ 7
Ɇ₱ł₴ØĐɆ 8
Ɇ₱ł₴ØĐɆ 9
Ɇ₱ł₴ØĐɆ 10
Ɇ₱ł₴ØĐɆ 11
Ɇ₱ł₴ØĐɆ 12
Ɇ₱ł₴ØĐɆ 13
Ɇ₱ł₴ØĐɆ 14
Ɇ₱ł₴ØĐɆ 15
Ɇ₱ł₴ØĐɆ 16
Ɇ₱ł₴ØĐɆ 17
Ɇ₱ł₴ØĐɆ 18
Ɇ₱ł₴ØĐɆ 19
Ɇ₱ł₴ØĐɆ 20
Ɇ₱ł₴ØĐɆ 21

Ɇ₱ł₴ØĐɆ 1

60 5 8
Galing kay arfa3139

Synopsis : there's only one person who can help us...

"This is not good."
"We need to do something...otherwise it's our end." Seokjin said while looking towards the namjoon who was looking out of the window.

*bam!bam!!bam!!!*
Suddenly someone started knocking more like beating the door harshly making both of them scared.

"Now what...??" seokjin said in pure horror.

But before they can think further the door beating stopped making complete silence.

Namjoon relaxes while Seokjin lets out a sigh.

"Finally they are gone." Seokjin said.

But as soon as those words leave Seokjin the big explosion occurs making both of them shaken.

"What's...happening???" Seokjin said in a shaken voice.
"We need to hurry before it's too late." Namjoon yelled as the room was filled with smoke.

But before they can do anything the whole place exploded with the sound of boom!!!!

...........

Nooo!!!!!!

*Breathing heavily* I look around just to find myself in my room... *sigh*
"It's just a...dream..."a tear rolls down to my cheek as soon as I utter these words.
I get up from my bed and walk to the corner of the room where I hang a few papers with some information.

"These nightmares are getting more and more scary..."I said while looking at those papers.
Oh God! please keep him safe wherever he is.....

"Where are you Seokjin?...why you leave me alone... it's now a whole year since you..disappeared."

"I miss you...please *sob* come back!" I started crying unknowingly. *sniff*

I give myself time to settle down and I sigh when I finally calm down.
I looked towards the clock
"It's already time for college I need to get ready."

..........

I reached the college entrance but don't know why I started staring the whole place.
I keep staring at it and don't know how long I stared.
I came out of my thoughts when someone started shouting my name.

"Y/n!!!!"

"Jungkook!" I said.

"Why are you standing here?" He said almost out of breath.

"Huh!"I asked in confusion.

"Are not you getting late y/n? Hurry before teacher reach in the class!"

"Oh no!!! we are fifteen minutes late!!! We need to run!!!"

...........

The teacher was busy on the board so we started entering the class from the back door.

"How many times I need to tell everyone not to enter from back door?!"

Oh no!!(⁠ꏿ⁠﹏⁠ꏿ⁠;⁠)

'You two stop right there!!"

We both finally look towards the professor who was looking really pissed as always.

"Care to explain why you both are late? Jungkook you made your habit to be late each day but you y/n I didn't expect this from you at least."

We stayed silent the whole time while the whole class was darting their eyes on us.

"Sorry sir!"
"Sorry professor!" we said while looking down showing some regret.

"Enough you both! Just get out of my class!! And don't dare to go anywhere but corridor. I will check at anytime understand?"
                      "Yes professor!"

........

And now we both are standing at the corridor getting our unnecessary punishment.
I looked towards Jungkook only to find him sad...what happened to him....

"Jungkook are you okay?...hye look here."
I go closer to him facing him towards me.
"Now tell me what's happened?"

"It's just... it's been two weeks since I am getting late for professor's lecture...y/n you know I am having nightmares these days but it hunts me and I don't want them to be true..."

It's true he is getting nightmares just like me and I can understand how hard it is to bare them....

"Hye bunny bunny don't be so sad, they are just nightmares and wherever your brother is he will be okay so don't fall for your nightmares" I said trying to cheer him up.

"Are you sure?"

"Of course I am and it's just a dream nothing more , okay now stop worrying."
"Bunny bunny is not you and your brother looks exactly the same! ^.^ "he smiles as soon as I bring it up.

"Yes we are!" he said while nodding his head in agreement.

JEON JUNGKOOK my best friend, we are together since our middle school ,he has a soft personality yet a sensible person. His brother and seokjin was teachers in this college...before they disappeared... exactly a year ago !
Oh I forget you are wondering who I am and who this seokjin guy is , right!
Okay let me introduce myself. I am y/n as for my surname well I don't know cause I don't know who's my original parents are but you can call me Kim y/n because when I was 5 seokjin parents adopt me since than they are my family and...after mama,papa death seokjin was the one who take care of me , we both are really close and he is very important to me...but a year ago suddenly three professors of our university got disappeared one was seokjin ,one was his brother and one was Kim namjoon.
And still police don't find out what happened to them which is very disturbing.

"Wow guys look what I find out!!"

i came out of my thoughts with the voice of non other than jimin!

"Two idiots are getting their punishment." he said while his other two friends were standing side by him arm cross.

"It's none of your business!" I said.

"Bit*h! I think you forget what happened last time right?" He referred to me.

"Y/n please let them be don't argue otherwise they again hit you and do something horrible like the last time." Jungkook said with a sad voice.

"If I don't argue back then they keep bullying us Jungkook and we don't always depend on taehyung we need to fight for our rights." I replied.

"Well bit*h that idiot is more intelligent than you."

"Fu*k off!" I cursed him making him more angry.

"You!" He came closer while grabbing me by my collar harshly.

"You bit*h!"
"How dare you!!"

Saying this he pushed me hardly that I hit by the wall badly and collapse on floor right after it.
I shut closed my eyes to feel his next punch , I waited to feel the worse.

*Hitting sound*

"..........."

But I didn't feel anything...
I opened my eyes to see what happened but they were looking somewhere else so I looked where they were looking...

"Jungkook!!!"
I yelled when I found Jungkook on the floor. I ran towards him.

"Jungkook why did you come in between?" I questioned him.

"I can't let them hit you while I am here."
Jungkook.....
Without saying any further I helped him get up.

"Wow even this idiot can be brave." Jimin mocked.

"What is happening here?" The professor said while coming out of the class.

"Oh hello professor!" Jimin said.

"It's you guys!" The professor said seeing them.
"I gave you both punishment then why it's so noisy??"

"Sir they...." But before I say any further Jimin interrupted.
"Professor we were just passing by , they saw us and gave us a call so we are just having little chat nothing serious."

"I gave you both punishment and you both are having chitchat with your seniors?!" professor said angerly.
"No sir! We...."
"Enough! Now you both stay here for the rest of the lecture!"

"Professor don't be angry." Jimin said.

"Professor you really don't need to waste your energy on them." finally yoongi speak "if you want we can lesson them so they never be disobedient"

Hell no..no!!!

"No! No! If the professor agrees then they are definitely going to do something horrible." Jungkook whispered.

"Well there's no need for that , this will be enough for them." professor said.

"You are a really kindhearted professor." Jimin said.

"It's just I don't want to go too hard for my students." he said while laughing.

Liar he is giving punishment to Jungkook for the past two weeks even though he is topper in our class from the very first semester...

Park Jimin , our senior also our bully.
He is the son of this university principal that's the reason no one dares to say anything to him even all the professors respect him...and it's been the year since they started bullying us.
Min yoongi , our senior he is also our bully but mostly Jimin is the one who bully us but if he takes part in then it's destruction, whole university is scared of him due to his dark aura. He is the man of his word if he says something he will fulfill it even that's mean he needs to kill.
The one with both of them is Jung hoseok , our senior although he never bully us but he never helped us or stopped them. The fun fact is that other two respect him and if he ask them anything or stop them for anything they stop without any further question. Most of the university girls have crush over him due to how handsome he is...

"Now both of you! if you dare to leave this place during the whole lecture then I feel no shame in failing you in attendance."

Also he is the only professor in our college who treats students like we are in primary school.
hell!!! Who gives the university student this type of punishment?!

"Yes sir!"

The professor leaves right after listening to our 'yes.'

"Enjoy our gift idiots, see you both later."

They walked away right after Jimin said those words expect....hoseok !
Now what he wants?
He came closer to me while I was standing in defense mode.
But he grabbed my hand and to my surprise he placed something in it.

"On his cheek!"

He left right after saying this
I looked towards my hand...'healing ornament cream.'...but why he gave me this??

"What did he say?"

                            !!!!!!!!!
"Oh my god jungkook your cheek! It's badly brushed!!!"
"How the hell professor didn't notice it???"

"Even if the professor noticed he couldn't do anything except to blame us."

"... okay don't be sad let me apply this ornament on your cheek."

He looked at me surprised.
"Wait where it's come from??"

"Well you are not going to believe it but hoseok is the one who gave me this."

"What!!"

"I know he never do anything like this before but why now?...what he wants from us...asshhh!! Anyways let's just apply it before it becomes worse."

"Okay!" He said while nodding smiling.

.............

AFTER THE LECTURE....
"IN CAFETERIA"

"I hate them! I fg hate them!!"

"Let it go taehyung we can't do anything now." I said trying to calm the angry taehyung.

"And I really want to punch each of them till I fully satisfy."

"Okay okay let it go we are fine they didn't do anything serious."

"But!"

"Just let it go and y/n already applied ornament so it's getting better now." Jungkook said cheerfully.

"I never understand why they always bully both of you."
*Sigh*

Kim taehyung ,mine and jungkook's best friend. He has been with us since our college started. He is also the one who always protects us from bullies.

"By the way are you both okay?" He asked hesitantly.

"Yeah! we are totally fine we already told you." I said.

"I mean...it's been a year...so.."

"...yes...maybe..."

"I am sorry to ask this I know you both are hurt especially today and especially in college..because they were last seen in this college before they disappeared." he said while looking down.

"Don't be sorry it's not your fault anyway." Jungkook replied sadly. "I just want to see that video where police last saw them maybe we see something which they don't."

"Then how about we check it out by ourselves."

"But taehyung will they give us permission?" I asked.

"At least we can try."

"He is right we need to try y/n."

"Okay then let's try."

..........

I came out from the principal's office after talking to him.

"So what did the principal said?" Jungkook asked.

"Well...he said that it's been a year and it's no use to watch it so he rejected my request and when I insisted he admitted that he deleted all previous year data."

"It's absolutely a lie!!" said by taehyung.

"I know he said that only to shut me."

"That means our only hope is also buried." Jungkook said sadly while disappointment is written all over my face.

..........
Maybe not!!! We still have hope!!!!

"Jungkook maybe there's a person who can help us!!!"

"Really but who?" He asked surprisingly.

"No you are not taking his help." taehyung said while flaming up.

"But we have no other option!"

"You know asking for his help is like jumping into the fire so no way I allow you."

"But taehyung i want to at least try!!"

"...Are you taking about..."

"Yes Jungkook I am taking about Jimin!"

...........

.
.
.
.
.
.

TO BE CONTINUED....

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

783 40 11
Vampire AU Y/n had a lover whom she loved wholeheartedly but lets just say that their relationship doesn't work and all good things must come to an e...
532 112 31
Ya back to normal life but... Caution⚠ Contains murder, suicide, blood ect If you feel uncomfortable then you can leave but pls don't post hate messa...
1.3K 221 39
The place where you'll know about your sins and results of the same but was it a good decision to play this game..? Caution⚠ Contains murder, suicide...
66K 3.6K 30
𝘼 𝙈𝘼𝙁𝙄𝘼 𝙍𝙊𝙈𝘼𝙉𝘾𝙀 // 𝙸𝚃'𝚂 𝙰 𝚂𝚃𝙾𝚁𝚈 𝙾𝙵 𝙇𝙐𝙉𝘼 𝙀𝙇𝙄𝙕𝘼𝘽𝙀𝙏𝙃 & 𝙆𝙄𝙈 𝙏𝘼𝙀𝙃𝙔𝙐𝙉𝙂 𝙰 𝙱𝙴𝙰𝚄𝚃𝙸𝙵𝚄𝙻 𝚆𝙸𝚃𝙲𝙷...