ASTRAEA

Por blackxxstar

• Just another girl who doesn't believe in love • Just another hurt girl • Just another girl with phenomenal... Más

Perfect
Madman
Noni
The echoing fire
The mysterious Myster
Fear
Lovely lady in red
Waffling
Can you feel the heat? Dragon
Apology accepted?
patty cake, Patty Cake
The prom
Kindness ain't weakness
The fight
Mr Menicaro
Questions
Prince Charming
The Visions
What. The. Actual. Hell
In your dreams
Game over?
The arrow
The whom
The recipe
Myster
Little free fantasy
Black. Thats it. Black.
The girl
The mission
Puppet
The liar
I won't lie..
Mice infestation
"Just in and out"
"God, just remove it"
Amanda
The heir has gone missing
The curse
Green oceans
Flame in Fire
The Chosen

The long night

0 0 0
Por blackxxstar

"I think we're lost"

"I knew I shouldn't have let you drive" I said to Elvi while checking google maps on my phone. "What does getting lost have to do with me driving? You're the one handling the directions" she complains. Fine maybe she's partly right.

"Why did this party have to be so far out of town?" I complained

"It's not even out of town"

"Still why does it take so long to get there, couldn't we just have the party at his penthouse or something?"

"Hello, that Menicaros' mansion, the sexiest house there is" Elvi says keeping her eyes on the road. "Did you just call a house sexy?" I questioned her.

"Never mind that" she shook her head "point is that house is massive, expensive, just better. The best for a pool party, I've done my research, here" she hands me her phone "search Menicaro's mansion"

I typed in the words and the house popped up on the screen "holy shit" I said scrolling on the phone "this house really is sexy"

"I told ya!" She took her phone away, I was kinda disappointed I wanted to see more of it. "Now, focus on the location "

"Oh I already found it you're turning right on the next intrsection "

"Oh we're already there"

We turned right and lights were visible from here and we were at least ten kilometres away. "This really is a huge party" I said switching off the phone, the party lights were everywhere.

"Alright let's go over some party rules " I announce to Elvi "yes most definitely" Elvi said and we took turns saying them "we came together, we leave together, unless one of us contacts the other. We should always know where each other are. We only sleep there when we know and trust the person and we have history with them. Don't get too drunk and if one of us gets drunk the other can't."

That'll always be me taking care of you" I mumble and Elvi smacks my thigh "tell me I'm wrong" I say and she rolls her eyes. "Never let a stranger hand you a drink or leave your drink unattended" I say again

"Yes, so is that all?" Elvi asks.

"Nah we probably missed a few things but those were the main things "

"Let's party!" Elvi shouts "we're not even there yet " I say simply "oh right"

"Why do we even have the if one of us gets drunk the other can't rule? We always get wasted together" I laugh "I have no idea" she laughs together with me.

I won't lie we were dressed to impress. Elvi wore a black bikini thong with black, oversized jeans on top. She had on a white headscarf and black shades, she wore white sneakers too and for a top she just wore her bikini top. As for me I wore an orange trikini, an orange bikini wrap, an orange head scarf, orange thigh high boots and brown sunglasses.

In a matter of time we arrived and Elvi drove my white, Chevrolet Corvette convertible into the gates. Elvi had come to my house so we could go to the party together so I just let her drive. The music got louder and louder as we neared the house. We started looking for parking around the huge fountain where about a hundred expensive cars were parked already.

Young adults filled the place some holding red plastic cups and some with beer bottles. Making out and all kind of bad decisions filled the atmosphere. I looked at Elvi and we held hands and both took deep breaths "alright let's go slut" she said and we hopped out of the car. She threw the keys to me. It was quite hot for a dark, summer night so we didn't really feel the chills. A few eyes landed on us. We looked like models on a runway.

"What's up baby girl?" A guy's voice faded behind me and I smirked sharing a look with Elvi. "Will we survive the night?" I asked her "let's find out" we walked into the building and I started scanning the room, quite expensive looking "it's a sexy house" Elvi sighed her eyes running all over the room and I giggled. "Now, where are people we know?" I wondered.

We walked forward towards the huge pool area where massive groups of teens and young adults were gathered "so this is where the party is" Elvi said and I look at her in shock "so back there didn't seem like a party to you? With the huge amounts of people we passed" I pointed at the doors behind us and she just shrugged her shoulders as a response.

Water was splashing everywhere as people jumped in and out. A boy passed scanning Elvi and I "yuck sweat" Elvi pinched her nose after he left. "Wanna say it to his face?"

"Hell naw he's got a scar, he looks like a gang member"

"Don't worry I'll defend you" I winked at her and raised my fists, punching the air. She giggled and someone shouts before she could say anything else "Everybody clear the centre of the pool my boy, Astrin is about to jump from this balcony " we looked up "oh there they are" I smiled "doing something stupid as always"

It was Cali shouting from the roof where he stood with Astrin and a group of other guys and girls, mostly guys. "Hey ladies" a guy says behind us and we turn around, he looked quite cute, curly mop of hair, wearing drenched swimming trunks. Elvi and I didn't respond and just stared at him, I didn't smile "what are two sexy ladies like you two doing out here alone?" he asks with a slur at the end, drunk.

I roll my eyes "not interested " Elvi says and we turn around but I feel a wet touch on my wrist and I turn around again so does Elvi after seeing me turn. "Come on I'm tryna talk to you"

"Do we have a problem here?" A British accent sounds from behind hanging their arms over Elvi and my shoulder. I look at them with the corner of my eye "Ben!" Elvi exclaims joyfully and he pecks her on the cheek. "I don't know do we?" I respond Ben by asking the guy who's standing in front of us. He doesn't speak "get along" Ben says to the guy with a head and hand gesture and the guy walks away.

"Did you girls just arrive?" Ben asks "yeah" Elvi turns to hug him and he slips his hand off my shoulder to hug his girlfriend fully. "Yep" I respond grabbing a lip gloss tube from my bag and reapplying to my lips. Ben side hugs me then lets go, hanging his arms around Elvi from behind "are we sure that's not dangerous?" I ask Ben looking up then we all look up at Astrin who was getting ready to jump.

"It probably is but who cares? It rids the world from yet another stupid lad"

We laugh and Ben chuckles. "And is this still a we're together party or a pool party? " Elvi asks "no, this is a real deal rager now" I say looking around in amazement.

A loud holler origins from the sky and into the pool with a huge splash, he'd done it. He doesn't come out for a while "is he dead!?" Ben shouts to Cali at the top "Most probably!" Cali shouts back "oh hey there ladies!" Cali shouts seeing us and we both wave. "If so good riddance! " Hade shouts by the bar with a bunch of ladies all over him and drinks in his hands.

I laugh but slowly frown with time "I don't know guys this doesn't look too good" I say loud enough for all of them to hear. Hade jolted with a sudden look of worry and Ben's grin turns into a grimace "Astrin!?" Cali shouts from the top. "Oh shit " Hade cusses quickly removing his shirt and jumping into the pool.

The water swooshes and Astrin appears on the other side of the pool leaning against the wall laughing himself to death "Jesus fucking Christ!" Ben yells "Ey fuck you Astrin!" Cali shouts turning around to comeback downstairs.

He couldn't help himself, he kept laughing historically. "You're dead!" Hade says arising from the water "you guys forget I'm a water guy" Astrin says still leaning by the pool wall.

A normal person would just think he's a good swimmer but I realised he meant he had powers to do with water. Kind of impossible for him to die from water just like my fire doesn't burn me.

Hade swims to Astrin and they start fighting in the pool jokingly pushing each other and splashing each other with water "you made me jump in here for nothing!?"

"It's not my fault you care for me" Astrin defends himself "and did you really say good riddance? What kind of a friend are you?" Astrin asks in a joking manner. They fight for a while then walk out laughing together "hey love, did you miss me? " Astrin's eyes land on me. "Maybe just a little bit"

"Talk about hot girl summer " He says twirling me with one hand "Astrin!" A girl roars stepping outside "how dare you!?"

"Shit Rosie, relax she's just a friend " he walks up to her then she pours an ice cold slushie in his face. "Ha!" Cali walks outside laughing at Astrin. The Rosie girl marches back into the house after throwing the empty cup on the ground "don't laugh, I might actually like her" Astrin says wiping his face with his hands "you say that about every girl" Cali responds with a bored tone. "My love" Astrin says trying to excuse himself from me, not that he had to I think it was just in his nature now to pretend we were lovers.

"Go" I say with worry and he walks off "Serves you right!" Hade shouts to Astrin "hey" Elvi scolds"what? He made me jump in a pool for him" Hade defends himself "guys I actually feel bad" I say with worry in my tone.

"Don't" the three guys say simultaneously "but he might actually like her" I say again "he says that about all of them"

"Yeah plus we dislike her" Ben says laying his chin on Elvi's head.

"Yeah she's a hoe" Hade said smoothly and they all agreed "they just bang and she gets jealous seeing him with other girls though they are not a couple and Astrin being a player makes it seem real" Cali explains. "Oh" is all I had to say. "So where's the lovely couple we all came for?" Elvi asks "huh" Hade snorts "lovely" he shakes his head and laughs at Elvi's choice of words.

"Ohhkay" she says awkwardly "I saw Kace heading outside just before Astrin decided to jump off the roof " Cali said.

"Come to think of it I haven't seen Michelle" Ben says with a thinking face. A conversation from behind us grabs all of our attention and mostly mine. Two hot guys walk through the doors. My jaw drops. Kace's perfect smile shined as he shook his friend's shoulder. It all went slow motion. His voluminous curls whipped to the side and his perfect smile shined in the night, he wore red swimming trunks and slides only. Revealing his golden, chiselled chest, it slowed for some reason "alright I'll see you later man" he said and the other guy walked away.

"Kace we were just talking about you" Cali says "good things I hope" Kace places a hand on Hade's shoulder "ehh" Cali responds "hey where's Astrin I have to talk him out of jumping off that balcony" Kace says.

"Oh that already happened " Elvi says "yeah he died and rose again" Ben says "Hade jumped in a pool" Cali laughed and Hade hit the back of Cali's head with an eye roll as he headed for the bar. "Seems like I missed out on a lot"

"Wanna head to the pool table? Finn and Reid are at it again" Kace says with a grin "oh no not again" Cali smiles. "Alright let's do it"

"Ben?" Kace asks "my lady?" He consults Elvi "scram" she responds and he lets go of her. Kace lands on me, finally though I knew he saw me the whole time just trying not to look at me but he did now. I watched his eyes linger on my body then reach my eyes where I was already contacting him, he said nothing and looked back at Elvi "enjoy the party Elvi"

"Alright we'll catch up later ladies" Cali said and the trio walked away, disappearing into the crowd. Elvi turns to look at me, sort of examining me, she pokes me and I ask her "what are you doing?"

"Tryna figure out if you're invisible" she looks me up and down again "what the hell is going on between you two?"

"Nothing let's party!!" I yell and pull her into the house heading for the kitchen like I knew exactly where it was, to my luck I found it. There was another bar in the kitchen with a professional mixologist "two shots please" I ordered and he poured us two small shot glasses real quick, she looked at me and I laughed like an idiot "what?" She asked also laughing like an idiot and we counted down from three "let's get wasted!!" we yelled and took them both in one go, Elvi gagged and shook her face "alright, I'm ready now"

"Now we would like to order.." I took a while "that!" I pointed to an orange drink in someone's hand "coming right up" he said and started flipping his arms around. Meanwhile we looked back at a dance battle. "They're really good" I commented "she's got chicken legs" Elvi commented and I smacked her hand "that's not nice"

"I'm sorry" she ducked her head. "Order up!" We grabbed our drinks and I immediately took a sip "mmm"

"You have great taste" Elvi complimented me and I laughed "what are you talking about I just picked this out of someone else's hand"

"Then they have great taste"

Elvi and I just strolled across the house, drinks in hand. We saw the guys cheering by the pool table, Kace just leaned on the pool table watching with a normal smile. Laughing here and there when someone says something to him. His eyes somehow find mine across the room he looks at me for a while longer than he did before by the pool. He licked his lips and looked away then glanced back thinking I had stopped looking at him. I sipped my drink looking straight in his eyes and tilted my head. He shook his head and looked away again but this time didn't glance back. "This is gonna be a long night" Elvi just sighed out of nowhere.

You've got that right, Elvi.

Dj snake, Future- U are my high.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

73.3K 3.5K 56
[COMPLETED] [MATURE CONTENT] Rankings:- #1 matureromance 01/01/21 #1 meangirl 13/01/21 #1 boxer 18/01/21 #1 jock 07/02/21 #1 bitch 05/04/21 #1 antih...
65.8K 1.8K 50
Being the only daughter of the Rossini Family, Audelia Valentina Rossini becomes the target of countless dangerous enemies and what happens if she fa...
5.9K 322 23
"Hey Princess." "Wh..at is your problem?! Why are y..you following me?!" "Are you scared of me?" he asked with a smirk on his face. "N..no I am no..t...
We Broke Por Elisabeth

Misterio / Suspenso

1.3K 164 47
But there was something about Charlotte. She wasn't like the most prettiest girl in the world, but anyone with heart could tell that she had a beaut...