DOD

By naxvida

A student who was preparing the Civil Service examination for 4th year, suddenly he found himself in an unfam... More

100-102
103-105
106-110
111-114
115-117
118-120
121-124
125-127
128-130
131-134
135-137
138-140
141-143
144-146
147-150
151-154
155-158
159-160
161-165
166-168
169-170
171-173
174-176
177-180
181-183
184-186
187-190
191-195
196-200
201-204
205-210
211-215
216-219
220-225
226-230
231-234
235-240
241-250
251-260
261-270
271-280
281-290
291-300
301-310
311-320
321-330
331-340
441-445
446-450

341-350

1.6K 8 1
By naxvida

Episode 341

"Moondaemun University, ginseng liquor sold out."

"... ... ."

I checked the article of the seller of the ginseng soaked liquor kit, which was shared as a popular post on social media.

- This is a support that I never dared to expect. thank you. I will donate part of the profits in the name of Testa Moondae Park. (bowing emoji)

Yes.

The Star of the Star incident has completely become a meme on the Internet. The effect of pleasantly catching up at the right timing was amazing.

It didn't cover my taste and even responded appropriately to the funny reversal situation, so it spread openly to all kinds of places.

Besides, they said that the more you learn about it, the more funny things come out.

-Looking at it now, I'm screaming that I'm Testa's sub-kae from the account name.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

-They naturally lied about not being able to sign a contract because they were studying.jpg (image)

-When the guys at the factory contacted us, they seemed to be screaming as well, so we made our forced debut.

The formal arrangement of the boss theme song of section 127 by Byeolbyeolbyeolgok was also re-examined, and humorous articles reconstructed as image files by guessing our feelings at the time were also circulating.

'Everyone is excited.'

Thanks to this, the useless controversy defense ended in one shot.

-Am I the only one who likes a well-organized viral story?

└Watch the video of the target idol Testa's head being pounded (Link)

└ If you were thinking of making a big deal out of it, why would you lie about studying needlessly?

Don't break the fun board, that's it.

I've already changed my stance once after cursing, but it's tiring and boring to switch to cursing again.

Of course, there were quite a few fans who felt disillusioned or angry at those who changed their attitude after swearing.

However, everyone is more concerned about restoring the ratings of the terrorized sound source as they are greatly relieved that the atmosphere has quickly reversed.

'It was a big case of plagiarism, though.'

I was worried about how far I had to encourage and stop reproducing memes to cross the line.

"Oh, this is fun. Why don't you post a copy of Rabin's copy?"

"It will be fine."

For now, to make things even better, we've allowed ourselves to respond directly to the meme once in a while.

'It would be nice if it was finished right in the proper line.'

I shrugged.

If possible, I was thinking of catching public sentiment in Korea and using it as an episode when I go to the United States.

Isn't it perfect to talk about on a talk show? It's also related to movies.

However, the plan did not materialize. Some foreign guys preoccupied this before the person concerned could even use it.

"... ... ?"

The first was an American game YouTuber.

In the first place, the arrangement account for Star Song was an account known to gamers by this YouTuber, a fan of the <127 Section> game.

That guy didn't miss the material to suck up the views again.

[KPOP boy bands are everywhere... Tricked me!]

After turning off the aggro with this title, ending it with admiration and cheering reactions that do not go against the planting of KPOP fans who clicked.

[Oh crazy God. The owner of this arrangement channel is a K-pop band, but that band from Cosmic Gunner?]

[And, also, this game collaboration trailer video is also from them, right? Not an actor?]

[How can I not be an actor!]

[They write their own songs? So they also wrote the soundtrack for that movie? That's right, in the first place! The arrangement channel is ! Because they are!]

As if shocked, each word he said with his forehead was exquisite to thrill the hearts of KPOP fandom and gukppong addicts.

In the meantime, since he has so many American subscribers, it seems that the Limestone movie fan base, who became interested in the game world, was also informed of this news.

-Do they plagiarize themselves? It was a very funny incident lol thank you for letting me know

-Actually, I think I'm a bit lucky. What should I look at first? :D

-Stop adding K-pop to every description, Testa is a unique and cool group that doesn't fit into that mold!

okay. Even those who had prejudice or antipathy toward the existing K-pop came out saying that this should be recognized as an exception.

'Not bad for an opening.'

If there are more sounds like that exception, it will feel like an attack on the contrary, but it hasn't reached that level yet, so pass.

So, if it ended here, it would have been good to use it as an episode because of the warm ground meal.

The problem is the second guy.

"Park Moondae! Look at this."

"... ?"

I checked the WeTube video that Sejin Bae put out.

It's a talk show scene.

[Jason! Could you tell me a very rare and unique anecdote about the filming location that has not been told elsewhere?]

[haha!]

[If you don't listen, I'll collapse here and all the staff will testify against you as the culprit!]

[all right! all right! Let's see... There was a very interesting thing during the additional filming, a cameo appearance by a foreign star!]

A movie supporting actor who appeared in the bar scene at the time came out on an American broadcast first and opened his mouth.

"Do you remember this person?"

"Nope! no!"

"No, someone who has never spoken to you speaks so naturally."

It seems like he's saying this because he's probably the kind of person who didn't have an episode to turn around on a talk show, and he's also mentioned KPOP on social media.

[Because of a 'real' performance on that small stage set as if it were a live venue. Wow, I just did. 'As expected, KPOP bands kill performance!']

[But then, when you act, why are you pretending to be a top-notch actor?]

[And then it turns out that they have a secret arrangement account they run?]

[What kind of band is that! Did you receive any special training?]

This guy had never seen us in particular, but he put together what he heard from the staff and talked like the real thing.

"Still, you did a good job introducing yourself."

"Iknow, right."

I wonder if this is a kind of prejudice, but anyway, even the absolute master of hermitage in the East seems to have found it interesting for Americans to talk as if explaining.

'In the first place, the content is funny.'

[I should have gotten an autograph, but it disappeared in an instant, so I didn't get it. I hope to see it in the next <Cosmic Gunner> series.]

This story, which came out of the mouth of a popular movie star on an American prime-time talk show, had quite a big impact.

People who were secretly curious about the identity of the crazy band in the movie, but did not bother to find out, accepted this remark quite impressively.

They started to check Testa's band performances, plagiarism happenings videos, and our game collaboration trailers with the algorithm.

-X I can't believe it. So you wrote that black hole in four days?

-It's a band that's like a subculture incarnate

-Are there any more English songs? :(

-They made a lot of good songs in their native language too (link)

- I don't know how this sounds, but being a group of survivors of a survival program really suits me.

Thanks to that, it seemed that we were starting to be accepted in America as a strange, four-dimensional foreign genius image.

'It doesn't suit me.'

But I intend to use it well. I nodded.

Of course, this was not the climax either. This is because the final result that made all the members open their mouths remains.

A few days later.

"This, this, this... !"

Billboard 200 album chart presented by Sun Ah-hyun.

[2. 〈Cosmic Gunner〉 Special Edition / new!]

"... !"

The movie album appeared in second place. Even though there was a soundtrack in place of the singer, not a testa, it was an unbelievable feat.

"Huh."

"Wow, uh, wow... . I expected this, but it's amazing, right?"

It didn't end here.

The main theme song for this movie, which we took on, even charted separately on the Billboard Hot100.

[9. Black hole / new!]

"Aww!"

9th place.

Of course, I heard that there are cases where movie OSTs topped the Billboard charts every few years, but I didn't expect single digits to come out here.

'This is how it works.'

"brother! Raebin Kim faints!"

"I didn't... . However, about whether a song that was produced in four days without long deliberation and even made the mistake of using duplicate samples is an acceptable ranking... ... ."

"OK Kim Raebin is fine."

It's a mess. And it's a worthy achievement.

I lowered my voice and asked Liu Cheng-wu amidst the screams as if they were insane.

"This wasn't even released on Friday, was it?"

"okay. It wasn't."

In particular, it was an unbelievable achievement to have this rank, even though it was not a reflection of a week's worth of grades.

I checked the analysis score.

'The on-air score is fine too.'

It's a song by a group you don't even know, but it seems like it's played on the radio here and there. Truly, long live a major movie.

The U.S. market, where the barriers to entry were alleviated, was a lump of honey, honey itself.

The operation was a success.

"good."

"Let's go, should I post a thank-you note... ?"

"So~! They even share Billboard posts!"

Looking at the excited guys, I nodded again.

Before this momentum and atmosphere die... .

"And I have to work on the next album."

"ah."

As the water rushes in like this, isn't it troublesome if you can't put a motor on the boat and the oars are too late?

'Before the images captured with the limestone fall out, I'm going to put my eggs into the next album.'

I broke my neck. Beside him, Liu Chengyu put on his words gently.

"okay. The result is really better than what we discussed at the last camp. Everyone had a really hard time... Let's make our album well."

The guys nodded their heads eagerly. It seems that real grades come out, so I am more motivated.

"yes yes... !"

"I will do my best. We will do our best so that not only those who are newly interested in the movie OST, but also the existing listeners can enjoy listening to it!"

"good! Let's fight, Testa~"

"Well, shall we start right after eating?"

Excited with a sense of accomplishment, these guys are so excited that they plan a bizarre camp schedule on their own like a student taking an exam. good attitude

and some... Thank you too.

I twitched my eyebrows, recalling the situation that only I had among them.

Completed the mission of 'Breaking K-Pop Records'.

'... My free days have decreased faster than I thought.'

According to himself, the big moon can stick to Ryu Gun-woo's body until August.

Now I only had 4 months to spare. You have to complete the mission in it.

If everything goes according to plan, there are plenty of possibilities... .

[Hyung, I'm listening to Black Hole very well. Really ㅠㅠ But did you make this with Cha Yujin-nim thinking? It's a black hole, so I don't think so!]

... In the meantime, the person concerned is very shy to live without urging or asking questions.

I had no hope at all. I clicked my tongue.

'Unconditionally makes people live longer.'

"Come on, let's eat and come out with each laptop right away~"

So, one week before the US tour, I decided to spend all 7 days working on the title song and concept.

... However, it was a problem because planning and execution do not always coincide.

* * *

For four days, the forced march continued without any particular incident.

"Coffee is banned now."

"Moondaemundae quickly persuade this hyung."

"Give up."

The concept was almost outlined, and the music video synopsis and album design were all selected. In fact, I was in a state where I just had to work on the title properly.

Around the time when everyone is focused on work, even taking off their smartphones.

"Ten minute break!"

"Yeah~"

weekday morning. After a short break, I checked my smartphone for the first time in a while.

'Is there any other news?'

However, there are several missed calls instead of news.

[VTIC Cheong Ryeo senior]

"... ?"

'what.'

It was more sinister because it was out of the blue.

After a brief conflict, I called him.

The call was connected in an instant. Looks like this guy was also holding a smartphone.

"Seniors."

- Junior.

The answering voice was calm and unremarkable.

However, the next words were not very calm.

- Could you open the door for a minute?

what?

"What door?"

-entrance.

no way.

While I was in denial, I went through the living room where the members were scattered and resting, and headed towards the entrance of the dorm.

And with the chain hanging, I opened the door. Through the gap, he could see outside.

"... ... !"

"... ... ."

An expressionless face holding a phone.

really cool

'Did it turn?'

This bastard came to someone else's dorm without any hesitation.

Episode 342

A guy who has never given an address and never made an appointment in advance is standing at the door of the dorm.

I didn't even ring the doorbell, but out of the blue, I made a lot of dirty calls.

But what if that bastard already has a gem-like madness record?

'X feet.'

I checked Cheongryeo's expression through the chain again.

It is still a surprisingly expressionless face.

"Why did you come?"

"I didn't come here on purpose. I stopped by on my way home."

"I bet you never gave me your address."

"You talked about it last time."

Never.

"You told me what floor you live on."

"... ... ."

Yes, when I met a guy with a dog at dawn before, I said it in passing to lighten the mood before mentioning the information of 'Ryu Gun-woo'.

And if you know which line I live on, then of course you know where I live... .

'That's a piece of information collected and put together, bastard.'

It's a habit that a guy who remains in a corner like Restart would have without hesitation.

This bastard wouldn't have had enough taste to make such a social judgment.

However, Cheong Ryeo's words did not end there.

"I have news to tell you."

"what... ."

And an unexpected answer came.

"Kongie is sick."

"... ... !"

what?

"I'm on my way to leave it at the hospital now."

It was only then that I correctly interpreted this bastard's eccentric attitude.

He... There was no recession.

'X feet.'

I held my breath in a different way.

"for a moment."

Click.

I loosened the chain and opened the door again to get out. Anyway, this floor is our only dorm, so it shouldn't matter.

"... Where does it hurt?"

"Acute Kidney Failure."

The blue eyes were slightly twisted.

"I went as far as that. A person who works... After bringing the grapes, I didn't clean them up properly."

"... ... ."

"This is the first time this has happened."

It's a calm voice that you can believe even if you slapped Ohhamma on the back of that 'worker' head.

I pressed my forehead.

"Did you get an apology?"

"Is that important? It wouldn't hurt to move your mouth instead."

It was a value judgment worthy of a man who earned money that he could not earn even if he spent his whole life.

'I guess this is why I came out to take care of the dog.'

And after taking action... I must have had many thoughts on my way back.

'Did you call like that to tell me this?'

I guessed the reason for the missed call. And the cheong-Ryeo quietly continued to speak.

"So there won't be any recent photos of Kong for a while, so I thought I'd explain."

"... ... ."

"Junior, you like beans."

I really want

"I could have done it via text."

"ah."

do you realize now?

But the guy quickly stopped talking.

"hmm... Because I can see your face right away, right?"

"I could have spoken on the phone."

"It was a preview. Excuse me if you come without saying anything. There will be other people in the dorm, so it's right to be careful."

"... ... How did you guess I would be at the dorm?"

"If you don't have it, you can go back, but do you need to guess?"

It sounds like a very reasonable thing to say. That's right, I'm not crazy.

I rubbed my eyes.

Apparently, this bastard was filthy nervous and wanted to talk to someone, but he didn't seem to know he was in that state at all.

"Your dog will be fine."

Cheongryeo tilts her head to the side.

"is it so? I don't know how you can be sure."

"Wouldn't you have left it to a specialized hospital? It would be good enough to let the guardian go back right there. I probably explained the process to you too."

"... ... ."

After staring at the empty space for quite some time, he opened his mouth again.

"I did."

"... ... ."

"I must have taken action quickly and my kidneys were not seriously damaged. The sap worked well, and although the possibility is low, he said he would contact me if Kongi's condition suddenly deteriorated."

"okay."

"Anyway, I have a schedule from tomorrow, so I can't take care of it."

"yes."

I nodded.

"You judged well, why?"

"well. I wonder if unexpected accidents happen very often in life?"

"... hmm."

The guy's eyes were dark.

I hope it's a dog story. It's not like you're going to let the guy who spilled the grapes have an accident.

'Actually, neither is a very good sign.'

It must be that the dog occupies a very large part in that man's life. Isn't this the first time since VTIC's main vocal went out that this bastard went mental like this?

'... It's a similar situation.'

When something important in your life seems about to be ruined by factors beyond your control.

this... If you don't do it, the reset syndrome won't recur.

I don't think it would be awkward even if the word "kill gold 2 and see the police" pops out like this... ... .

'That doesn't work.'

After a brief silence, I opened my mouth.

This kid also needs to live a little more comfortably no matter what he puts at the center of his life.

"No matter how you live, accidents happen. It is impossible for anyone to prepare for all of them."

"... ... ."

"That's why it's important to deal with accidents that happen. In that respect, I think you did pretty well today."

"... !"

"You acted quickly and the dog didn't get hurt too much. I'm glad you're healthy again thanks to that."

Again, I concluded briefly.

"Good job."

"... ... ."

Cheong-rye stood blankly for a moment, then nodded slowly.

"... yes. is it so."

"So your dog... ."

"that's right. If Kongi recovers well without sequelae, there is no problem."

I'm still speechless. I thought so.

Still, it seems that the composure has returned, and the tone of voice has calmed down. And his expression returned to his usual state.

"Come see me when you're discharged."

"Look."

I nodded, and only then did the smile return to his face.

'Okay.'

I don't know why I have to take care of the pup who tried to kill me, but when I woke up, I was working without pay.

Even when you have to do other work.

'Composition camp break time... .'

Then I looked down at the smartphone in my hand and realized that the time frame between the missed call and the last call was quite different.

'Almost 30 minutes.'

It seems that Chung-Ryeo has been standing outside this front door longer than expected.

'It's an unreasonable waste of time by that standards.'

I guess it's because I'm frustrated because I'm the only one who knows the details of why he brought the dog.

I was a bit conflicted, then opened my mouth.

"Does the people in your group know?"

Cheong-ryeo opened her mouth obediently.

"no. I'm not at the dorm right now, so I sent everything to the company. Because of that."

"... ?"

that thing?

"ah."

Cheongryeo lowered her head to the side.

"Junior, you didn't look at the internet today."

"... ... ."

"is it so. If it wasn't that I didn't pick up the phone on purpose, that would be correct. Are you not using your smartphone? Are you preparing for an album or are you taking a break?"

Why does this bastard keep trying to reason about others?

"Something happened."

Maybe it's the social side again?

None of the guys left in VTIC looked like that, but the ones that looked like they weren't the only ones.

But Cheong-rye was dull.

"It's not that things have happened, we should say that things to come have come."

"Coming?"

"hmm? Everyone should enlist."

"... !!"

Suddenly, a bolt of lightning struck my brain.

The date is already... No, we're good, but you're not yet.

"Isn't it due yet? I heard that you guys postponed your enlistment because you received some kind of decoration."

"hmm... We decided to do it according to the deadline, so the story has already ended."

Cheongryeo laughed faintly and leaned against the wall.

"We agreed that that would be the best way to extend the life of the group."

"... ah."

no way.

"Concurrent Enlistment. Simultaneous discharge."

"... ... ."

No way he caught the person.

A rare group action in which all members of the group enlist at the same time and are discharged.

It is possible to return as a full group the fastest, but in the meantime, it is a deadly prescription that completely blocks individual activities.

There are people out there who really do that.

"So you said. The grand prize this year will be a bit easier."

"... ... ."

I nodded slowly. I understand now.

"Then you will go too."

Then, the reason why my mental breakdown was so broken was the reset syndrome, and the anxiety before enlistment also played a part... .

"hmm? no."

hey.

"It's only for six months. Haha, I will go next year. Isn't it natural that it would be more intense if we were all discharged together?"

He's always good at scratching people with his snout.

"So, at the end of this year, I will be the only one to appear at the awards ceremony. That was reported in the press today, that's the situation."

"I see."

"yes."

In any case, Chung-ryo said as if there was nothing new. It looks a bit subdued, but nothing special.

'It must have been a mess.'

I guessed the internet situation and then quit.

"Doesn't it feel good? A competitor that is hard to beat disappears."

"I can win even if I don't go."

"ah. is it so."

I don't believe this X feet.

"How are you feeling?"

"well. Not good. Because managing the hiatus is difficult."

It is a more thorough business response than expected.

Even though all the guys I was with were missing, this guy didn't seem to have much human emotion.

'hmm... '

"It is a bit strange. It's the first time I've been here."

"... ... ."

"I will use the dorm alone... ."

The guy who was talking stopped talking for a moment. At that moment, a noise started coming from the front door.

Tidik.

the sound of a door opening

"... !"

And the upper body suddenly sticks its head out.

It's a big sejin

"Moondaemundae, why did you go outside... ,"

It seems that the break time is almost over, but I didn't see it, so I came to find it.

However, he stopped talking when he saw Cheong-ryeo standing nearby. Damn.

"Lee Se-jin."

"for a moment."

And the guy changed his stance in an instant.

"Ah, senior, hello!"

"hello."

"I have heard a lot of stories. What's going on here... ."

"many?"

"... ... ."

Sejin stopped talking for a moment, but then replied in the same tone.

"Yes, a lot."

In the meantime, I hear Kim Rae-bin shouting from behind the front door.

"Brother, who is here?"

"Um~ that's-"

"for a moment."

I can't. I grabbed the big Sejin and entered the door.

thud.

As soon as the door closed, Sejin's face hardened.

"Park Moon-dae, why is that person here?"

"The dog collapsed... No, it's not about us anyway, but rather, they say they're going to the VTIC army."

"what??"

"Hey, are the VTIC seniors going to the army already?"

"... ... ."

"oh my god. Did you come to tell me about that?"

When I saw Rabin Kim protruding, I immediately realized that things were getting bigger than I thought.

The people gathered in the living room at least heard Kim Rae-bin's voice.

"army??"

"... Is he out there right now?"

"Oh, did Moondae hyung call you senior?"

"... ! If you have been invited to receive advice to help us in our work... ... ."

"for a moment."

I stopped talking once. I'm breaking out in a cold sweat.

"I didn't call you first."

"then ?"

I moderately mixed the circumstances of the guy, and made an excuse like, 'The dog was in an accident, but all of my acquaintances were busy, so I came because there was nowhere to talk.'

'... No, come to think of it, it's not an excuse, it's a fact.'

It happened all of a sudden.

"Ooh, sorry for the puppy... ."

"okay."

Those who only knew that I had fought like a dog with Cheongryeo seemed to understand.

Bae Se-jin looked like he was about to open the gate and shout out, but since Ryu Cheong-woo is trying to stop him, it should be okay.

I immediately spit out the closing remarks.

"I'll send it and come back."

"Ah, I also have to see off the seniors~"

"... ... ."

yes do it your way

I didn't bother to remove the big sejin and opened the front door again.

Cheong-Ryeo was still standing against the wall. Just go back.

"I guess everyone was at home. Well, I'm sorry if it was difficult."

"It's done."

My back hurts.

"I came up with something to tell you as an apology."

"yes?"

Cheong-Ryeo shrugged her shoulders, and soon opened her smartphone and sent a file to me.

"... ?"

"... It's a sound file."

Big Sejin was right. But it wasn't a song.

[Future Midday Radio – Spacer Kwon Hee-seung cut]

It was a radio broadcast cut featuring Gold 2.

Episode 343

Gold 2. Kwon Hee-seung.

The activities of the group to which this guy belongs, 'Spacer', are being tracked.

Of course. If you are a latecomer in the same affiliated company, you should always check to see if anything unusual happens.

Besides, isn't he someone who knows a little bit about the future anyway? He may be benefiting from something.

Of course, that's not the main purpose of keeping an eye on this guy.

'It's because it's a hand to use.'

I recalled meeting a guy at the company preparing for the first year-end awards ceremony a few months ago.

-Hello, senior!

To be precise, his status window.

Due to the timing, the status ailment period was not long, but the status ailment was still floating on him.

However, the content was different.

[! Abnormal Status: Make It Work]

- If you are an idol, is teamwork the answer?

If the team fails to release a joint work within the period, 'failure'.

Instead of the old one, a new status ailment took its place.

-After Seodam Chae quit on his own, the atmosphere in the team really improved! At this rate, if we all get along well, the mission will be successful... . ... ... ? Did you already succeed?

- Ehehe! Are there any more? what else do i have to do? what??

In other words, he had already cleared the first status ailment, but the second popped out.

The system must have judged that 11 months is close to a year. Seeing that this guy got his second status ailment.

'... Have the conditions become harsh?'

I'm not sure about this, so put it aside.

Anyway, having one go on without having to find a new user of the system wasn't a bad situation for me. Because it costs less.

'Here, 'collaborative work' means self-producing.'

This is the same agency, so if I get involved, clearing within a year won't be too much, so it was just right to manage. Thanks to that, I think I was able to keep in touch with the trend from time to time.

... It means that I thought so until the VTIC leader kid in front of me held out the sound source file.

"Why? I need to check."

If it wasn't for the dog, I wouldn't have left that muzzle, but let's get over it.

I looked down at the music file of the radio where Gold 2 appeared again.

'This radio program.'

I also remember 'future midday radio'. It's a fairly traditional program, and we went on it even when we were rookies.

It is hosted by a broadcaster with the stage name of 'Mirae', and the future conte, which uses words to guess the situation 10 years later, was famous.

- Kim Rae-bin gave me 100 songs!

-Cha Yoo-jin, no matter how many years have passed, it is difficult to give 100 songs to the same person... .

-I gave you 200!

- I can't!

-kids... No, calm down, 30-year-old men.

I briefly recalled the fantastic gaffes that Rabin Kim and Yujin Cha did, and then erased them.

And naturally, I looked at the smartphone screen with suspicious eyes.

'This guy can't be... .'

I played the file at the lowest possible volume.

I heard the presenter's voice.

[...] It is becoming a hot topic due to its special friendship, and there are rumors that our friendship with Mr. Hee-seung Kwon of VTIC and Moon-dae Park of Testa is still there.]

Damn.

[You recently went on a 10th anniversary friendship trip? How did you become friends?]

[yes... We all knew the future and became close.]

[yes?]

[...] ! Knowing that Mirae Radio~ Knowing our host, Mirae, with that common friendship!]

[Aha~ 10 years ago, Mr. Heeseung must have been very impressed with our first radio appearance.]

[That's right! ha ha ha!]

"... ... ."

It seemed that he said it inadvertently while trying to do a skit to launch a program, where he momentarily matches the host's name with a rhyme.

And after saying that, he said, 'Hey, come to think of it, is this correct?' and trembled.

'This nervous bastard... .'

Shouldn't this bastard have been upset when he took a picture of the two of us as 'close friends' in the early interview?

I held back a sigh.

'... It's no big deal.'

It's a common mistake to make if you're in a state where you barely sleep in the crazy busy rookie schedule.

Perhaps Kwon Hee-seung's fans also cursed and buried him for asking about his friendship with other groups, even though it was his first radio show.

However, I can understand why Chung Ryeo bothered to tell me this.

I grabbed my smartphone.

'Is this a warning?'

Good advice.

About the dangers of sharing secrets with other pups.

"I feel like this needs to be taken care of. I could, but... I don't think my juniors will like it very much."

The guy smiled.

"I don't think the kind of people we're working with are paying close attention. hmm... I thought it would be good to let you know that much. how is it?"

"... ... ."

"Originally, managing people is the most difficult."

That doesn't just mean Gold 2.

It must have included the fact that I confided a secret to the guy next to me.

"Park Moondae."

Just then, Sejin opened his mouth. The guy must have guessed what was going on in his own way, and muttered softly with his hard face.

"Hey... Is Kwon Hee-seung also involved?"

"hmm?"

However, the reaction was not me, but someone else did it first.

Cheong-ryeol.

He came out with a slightly puzzled face, looked at Sejin in turn, and then nodded as if he understood.

"Oh, you don't know. sorry."

"... ... ."

"I thought you said everything because you said you talked about me too. Was it this far?"

Then he turns his face with a slightly admiring expression.

"You are doing well. junior."

this kid is real

I refrained from swearing and responded calmly.

"Shouldn't you have said it earlier if you were worried that my actions would cross the line and ruin you?"

It seemed that he was dissatisfied with explaining the unrealistic situation in which he had been hit by this damn thing.

However, Cheong-ryeo just bowed her head to the side.

"hmm... There seems to be a misunderstanding."

misunderstanding?

"Brother. I do not lose out on this."

"... !"

"Not one or two good explanations to use when you get caught up in this gossip."

Cheongryeo smiled brightly.

"We verify which words and expressions work. Now, it's hard to be hit by someone else's mistake."

"... ... ."

"You wouldn't have thought I'd never experienced anything like this before. You have a good head."

I looked at him.

"You've told others too."

"of course. I was wondering if it would be worth using. But when I tried it, it didn't work out, so I didn't do it."

Cheong-rye stared at the sky, perhaps lost in reminiscence for a moment, but soon regained focus.

"So I'm saying this because I'm worried about my juniors, not me. I told you. I mean it as an apology."

X feet.

I pressed my forehead.

What pisses me off the most is... It's like being sincere.

"Is that so? Then listen. Gold 2 is... He will hold me once and take care of me."

I kept my mouth shut and looked at Sejin, who had been listening to the conversation, and said.

"You don't have to worry about this. He's not someone to talk about."

"of course."

Big Sejin held out his fist.

'Do I really have to do this in this situation?'

Still, if you don't respond here, that would be even funnier. I clenched my fists.

However, Cheongryeo's face was plain.

"yes. what... You must have said that you would believe what your junior said. It usually is."

what?

"But there seems to be some misunderstanding here as well..." "Believe" does not mean "understand."

"... !"

Cheong-Ryeo muttered without hesitation as if she was translating someone else's words.

"Because we're close, because we've known each other for a long time, because we're in the same group... I want to say 'believe' with various reasons. It deserves it. If you don't believe it, the member is a psychopath, you don't want to believe that."

"... ... ."

"But that's it. After that, he wasn't very cooperative, so... This one has been discarded. On the contrary, it becomes annoying."

The guy spoke softly.

"Unless you've had the same experience, you can't relate to this surreal situation. So, juniors, don't expect too much."

"... ... ."

'Is it because of this?'

It must be that this guy acts as if he doesn't feel a sense of human solidarity even with his own members, whom he's been with for so long.

'almost... It looks like he's dealing with a different species.'

It's a judgment that's even a little creepy. Even more so in that he is saying that even though Sejin is in front of him.

"hmm."

I crossed my arms and opened my mouth.

It was then.

A few steps away, a high-pitched voice was heard from the side.

"But, senior, I am very cooperative with Mundae."

"... !"

It's a big sejin Why is this guy like this again?

"Aha, is that so?"

"sure. A~ How do people grow up having the same experiences? We are friends. It's good that friends have similarities and differences."

"You say so."

"yes. It can't be helped even if you don't agree very much, what! Each person's situation is different. It's really okay~"

It's amazing that 'you might not know because you don't have friends' can be turned into Mac like this.

The problem is that the target is Chung-ryeo, who was chewing on her old memories.

'It won't turn your eyes off.'

I confirmed that Cheongryeo was looking at Sejin with no expression.

"... ... ."

"... ... ."

No, don't stare at me while laughing unnecessarily.

I held my breath and sorted out the situation.

"okay. what... Everyone will have their own thoughts. Anyway, I listened to the radio file well, and the dog... I hope you get well."

"is it so. If you have something to talk about, contact me anytime. junior."

"yes~"

Keun Se-jin naturally answered instead. What kind of bandit boss right-hand man?

"It kills the mood."

At that moment, the front door opened at just the right time.

belt ring.

To be honest, I was almost happy.

And the performer of this act... It is Seon Ah-hyun with a slightly nervous expression.

"I-over there... Camp, it's already past the meeting start time."

"... !"

"Oh, sorry. You were at work."

Chengdu smiled and nodded his head slightly.

"Then I'll go in."

"okay."

"yes yes!"

Finally, the wave atmosphere. Come in quickly.

However, instead of turning her body right away, Chung-rye hesitated a little before adding her words.

"I'll call you when Kongi comes back."

"... okay."

I nodded at the guy wearing the mask.

Still, I hope that dog is fine.

Cheong-rye turned her back and disappeared in the elevator.

"Let's go in."

"Yes."

We finally went back into the front door.

And Sejin took the lead in checking Seon Ah-hyeon, who was going to the living room, and was quiet enough to not hear.

"Wow, the words of the president really annoy me. Uh, Moondaemun University. How have you been patient until now?"

"... ... ."

I feel ashamed of myself for almost shouting 'That's right!'

"Just like that."

"Um~ yes. Park Moon-dae also used short words, but did it relieve some stress?"

"... ... ."

Come to think of it, it was like that at some point.

I giggled and watched the guy slapping me on the back, then opened my mouth.

First of all, I would have been curious about this guy throughout the conversation.

"The story of Kwon Hee-seung... ."

"Ah~ you know, I couldn't tell you because it was someone else's situation. You'll know when I hear that much~"

In the context, he must have already understood that Kwon Hee-seung was my next hitter, and Keun Se-jin did not seem particularly dissatisfied there.

"But since I already knew, should I ask Heeseung to crack down on his mouth? I'm not good at this again~"

"Look at it for a moment."

I wasn't going to drag it in, but now it's blowing up to the goal of destroying the system. I sighed and returned to the living room.

"Has the child gone?"

"yes. I went in."

Big Sejin trembled.

"Uh~ He pretended to be close to Mundae~"

You tell a lie once and for all.

"... ! Did you just leave it there?"

"No, because I've been arguing with you all this time?"

"... okay. Then I... ... ."

"I can't because my brother really fights with me."

"hey!"

I went to my seat and sat down, leaving the two of us with the same name to fight comfortably.

Then, Seon Ah-hyun, who was sitting next to him, opened her mouth.

"Muh, Moondae. By any chance, something happened... ? The story seems to be longer than I thought... ."

"... hmm."

I briefly conflicted, but soon the skeleton spoke the truth.

"It's not a big deal, it took a while because of the difference of opinion."

"ah... ."

Seon Ah-hyun hesitated, but struggled to open her mouth again.

"Well, what was your opinion... ."

"... ... ."

"Oh, no. sorry... !"

It's nothing to be sorry about, but the habit of apologizing is still the same. I held back a sigh.

'... Is this the second time?'

That's what Seon Ah-hyun asked me to tell her story.

I didn't just pick it up and ask if there were any secrets, but it's very embarrassing. I think this guy guessed everything that Sejin heard.

I shut my mouth instead of saying 'no need to be sorry, it was a bit personal'. Somehow, I thought that would backfire.

'It's not that Seon Ah-hyun's expression is bad right now, so let's keep an eye on the situation.'

It seemed that the situation was over.

But that evening.

Seon Ah-hyun's attitude to participate in the camp suddenly changed.

on the bad side? no.

With an active attitude like never before.

Episode 344

Seon Ah-hyun's attitude changed.

It started with a camp schedule meeting.

"Then it's okay not to collect more image references for concepts, right? Shall we do it like this?"

"I am okay!"

"okay. So, if anyone has a different opinion... ."

This is a line that assumes that there is not usually.

"Me, me..!"

"... !"

However, the guy who had never interrupted or interrupted someone raised his hand before he could even finish his sentence.

Liu Qingyu seemed a bit flustered, but kindly asked him.

"Yeah, what do you think Ahyeon?"

"It would be nice if I could broaden the scope and collect just one more time. Because there is still time... ."

"hmm... ."

And Seon Ah-hyun even expresses the opposite opinion directly.

'What's wrong with him?'

'Will there be a moral problem if we close now?'

It even reached the point where the members said this with their eyes, but Sun Ah-hyun's words didn't end there.

"Two days, maybe more... ! can't you? The deadline the project team member mentioned before is the afternoon of the day after tomorrow... If the schedule is like that, it won't go any faster even if you give it early... !"

With a momentum that makes you feel like you're sweating, you start attaching even the persuasive grounds on your own.

And the basis for it is also a plausible fact.

"Ah, that's what I see."

"Wow~ Ahyeon remember that? 3 months ago... ."

"Uh, ki, write it down... ."

I can't come up with any special ideas. However, in a given situation, they make good judgments and insist on persistence.

It was in line with what Seon Ah-hyun usually showed.

"That, so... ! Two more days, let's think... !"

"That, it's me~ Of course I agree! right?"

"Mmm, yes."

However, the momentum is about ten times the usual, so the power is extraordinary. Everyone gets caught up in surprise.

'What's happening.'

I wonder if I should like it, but somehow I felt uncomfortable. What kind of sudden change of heart is this guy like this?

"Moondae, what do you think!?"

I thought my liver was falling.

"... I agree with you."

"Yes!"

Now, they even collect consent from me. It's an activism I've never seen before.

'what.'

And at the evening composition meeting, this momentum was the same.

"I-I... I wish the song had a bit more string accompaniment!"

"Oh oh."

"Which string instrument?"

"A sharp, upbeat, dramatic sound that can be heard... , that, for example, fiddle fiddle! It feels more appropriate to the concept, I think... !"

"Fiddle?"

And Seon Ah-hyun began to explain Boo more diligently about what Piddle was.

Among the violin playing techniques, it is the least classic, so it was given a separate name, and it sounds country-like, and blah blah... .

"Oh oh."

It's like making an announcement. Cha Yoo-jin, who was listening with interest, is almost ready to clap.

"That's a good idea! Brother is cool!"

"Yes!"

And even though Seon Ah-hyun felt like her face was about to explode at these words, she didn't even give up.

what?

I really don't know what the situation is.

'Well, at least when the other guys speak louder... But.'

Yes, it's a good thing if you want to actively participate because you have a mental change.

In fact, Sun Ah-hyun hadn't intervened well in the past, and if you average out the level of self-assertion of the members, you can't say it's worse than that.

"Then, as Hyun-hyung Ah said, let's put the violin as a string instrument that has both sharpness and softness and harmonizes with the string arrangement... ."

"Oh no! Not just a fiddle, but a fiddle! Fiddle! I wish I could!"

"Yes, yes!"

"... ... ."

no, that's a bit harsh

'The child is running to the level where it depends on whether he lives or dies.'

"I will try hard!"

"Thank you... !"

With even Bae Se-jin paying attention, the meeting was led by Seon Ah-hyun and ended.

That night.

Big Sejin, who was sitting in the kitchen drinking sparkling water, asked seriously.

"Moondaemundae, isn't there a sad story like someone who can't do an album if we can't do it?"

"... ... ."

"Huh, or could it be that Mundae bullied Ahyeon to pay for the meal... Aww!"

can it be

I held back a sigh as I watched the man who had been slapped in the back sigh.

"... There must be another reason. It won't be like that."

"okay? Umm... what. do it."

As if he had judged that it was not a bad situation, Keun Se-jin shrugged and went over the same.

"You don't have to know everything about people to be friends, right?"

"... ... ."

It's kind of pissing me off when a guy who's taken care of other people's affairs says things like that.

In the meantime, Sun Ah-hyun ran to her room as soon as the night camp was over and didn't come out.

'What are you doing?'

I held back my sleep and opened my mouth.

"... I wonder if Seon Ah-hyun feels left out."

"huh?"

"What can I do right now, leave him alone and talk to you and me?"

In fact, regardless of age, time, or rank, the relationship is the same.

It is that they are angry at this unfair treatment and are relieving stress in a positive way by rushing out of meetings.

Big Se-jin shakes his head as if thinking about it once again.

"Well, maybe it was. Ah, but Ahyeon isn't that kind of style... ah."

The guy groans.

"When Ahyeon was in school, she wasn't very good at making friends, right?"

"... okay."

"That, um... I might have felt a little bad about it."

Sejin glanced back at me and asked quite seriously.

"What are you going to do?"

"... ... ."

do i know

Of course, he's not coming up with a real countermeasure, but he's going to share a secret.

In the end, if the cause of Seon Ah-hyun's abnormal behavior is because we all know about this supernatural phenomenon.

"Um... Of course, I can't tell you what to do, but I don't think Ah-hyun's attitude will change just because he hears your story."

"... ... "

that... I don't think so either.

'He's such a heartless and nice guy.'

I let out a short sigh.

"Hey, and we're not going to bully you alone as a mentally old man... ah! Hey, did you just get really sick?"

okay. It's the arm of the 20s, it's a baby.

... No, actually, the most embarrassing thing is that it looks like it got stabbed and the hand came out first.

I sighed at the giggling Sejin.

He stopped laughing before changing the topic.

"Oh, and speaking of words... How can I say that Heeseung? Well, I was invited to this meeting too. Do you explain it like that and tell me a little bit?"

The guy grinned.

"Or are you saying that I came from the future too? Wow, that must be really funny."

"stop."

Don't even think about giving examples of hypotheses that don't match the timing.

"It doesn't work like that, because it seems to be transmitted in the form of a baton touch."

"Oh, you analyzed a lot of things in the university. It is also Mundaemun University. Didn't you care so much about Heeseung to find out about that?"

quick-witted kid.

I put on my handcuffs.

"Yes, Gold 2 has a place to use it."

"... ... ."

However, Sejin did not answer for a moment.

'what.'

Then, suddenly, as if in doubt, he opened his mouth again with a serious face.

"But Mundaemun University."

why.

"I wanted to ask you earlier... That gold 2. Are you talking about Heeseung?"

"... !!"

how do you know that... .

"... ... ."

wait, i... Did you say that as an upbringing earlier?

"Right! You Heeseung was calling Gold 2? why?"

"... ... that,"

"Wait, wait. I'll try to guess. no way... Gold rank in <Azusa>? Could it be that you numbered it?"

"... ... ."

"Is this right?? Oh this is great! Wow~ Look at how heartless Park Moondae is! Sometime after <Azusa> ended, it's still gold!"

X feet.

I gnashed my teeth watching the guy burst out laughing.

"It is my heart. why."

"You really have an arm... . no, no, sorry did you laugh too much? Hey, I'm really sorry~"

This bastard is trying to gloss over things he doesn't like.

However, Keun Se-jin trims his real face and his eyes shine.

"Moondaemundae, I'm asking because I'm really curious... . Did Sejin call you that too? Uh, did all the kids classify like that when they were just in Azusa? Am I Gold 1?"

The dream is big too.

"... It was just a big deal."

"Oh~ what is it? It's a nickname though. Good good."

I held my breath when I saw the big Sejin shaking my head. driving me crazy.

"Then how long have you been calling me that?"

"... ... ."

"Moondaemundae?"

I still call it like that.

I left the whiner and went back to my room to go to bed.

* * *

The album production camp continued the next day.

And the momentum of Seonahyeon continued.

"If we keep making no progress like this, we have to do it until night. Everyone hates working overtime. therefore... ."

"Hey, overtime... ! let's do it!"

"... ... uh."

so far... What to do?

That's enough to ruin the character. I shut my mouth when I saw Seon Ah-hyun burning with passion as if it were Cha Yu-jin who met a special device.

"Hyung, I hate working overtime!"

"Yeah, I still have to do it, if necessary... !"

Ugh, now you're saying things you don't like about Cha Yoo-jin.

Of course that's not a bad thing. On the contrary, it's a good thing in terms of efficiency, but that's... I mean, it seems like overkill.

I made my decision after seeing Sun Ah-hyun secretly wiping the cold sweat from the back of her neck.

'I can't do it.'

I'll have to try my luck.

"You worked hard~"

"Okay, let's sort it out."

After dinner, as soon as the meeting was temporarily over, I followed Seon Ah-hyun, who left for his room, and visited his room.

smart.

"... !"

"it's me."

thud.

When I open the door and enter, I see Sun Ah-hyun lying on her desk as if trying to cover something.

What are you doing?

"A car, even if it's something you're looking for, there is... ?"

"I just want to talk... ."

As I got closer, I realized what this guy was covering.

Articles, reviews, ratings.

It was a scrapbook of sorts, in which we printed out and organized everything related to our previous albums.

[The most important part?]

[The problem of expressiveness]

And, as if this guy had put them up, comments in elegant handwriting were neatly organized here and there.

Not only that, but something floated on the e-reader that this guy reflexively covered.

[The Complete Works of Edgar Allan Poe 5]

... I hope this

'Was it made separately?'

Anyone can see that everything was preparation material for Testa's new album.

But let's ask one more time.

"What is it all about?"

"... ! Ah, uh, this... ... ."

Seon Ah-hyun seemed to hesitate several times, but soon answered in a rather confident voice.

"Among the works of 'Edgar Allan Poe' that Se-jin hyung told me about... Ooh, I think I found a subject that suits us better."

"... !"

"Well, the black cat was nice too, but... A little, that, I also feel that it overlaps with <Call>... I want to combine what Testa does best."

Seon Ah-hyun seemed nervous, but smiled faintly.

And what this guy said was already plausible.

"... ... ."

"Hey, here."

I accepted the note lying under the electronic reader that this guy held out with a slightly trembling hand.

In it, the title of the work and the existing concept group of Testa that they wanted to combine with it were written.

I quickly read a few highlighted letters in the note.

[Burst of energy]

[Sense of immersion, sense of speed]

Then I read the notes all the way.

"... ... ."

"Ah, it's nice to see, the summary hasn't come out yet... couldn't tell Well, to say without reason... Because it doesn't work."

Seon Ah-hyun lowered her head as if somewhat embarrassed.

"I am... Because I can't speak well... . Even if it's the content, I thought it would be nice if it was composed faithfully... ."

me really

"Seeing what you're doing today, I don't think I should have worried about that."

Seon Ah-hyun's face reddened.

"Oh, thank you. Still, if you add the finishing touches... ... ."

"Ah, you were working separately like that!"

It's a surprise.

When I turned my head, Rabin Kim, who was working at the desk over there with headphones on, took off the device and turned his head.

'Since when have you been here?'

I didn't react as if the rat had died and was just working, so I couldn't see it.

"I didn't know that during the last few days living in the dorm, Ahyeon hyung-nim was always reading album reviews."

"Yes... ."

Seon Ah-hyun's face turned red and affirmed, and Kim Rae-bin nodded as if he knew.

And his eyes lit up.

"I thought it was a new hobby that I developed during the tour, but I never thought you would spend so much time and money on a large-scale analysis. It is also a face of sincerity and talent."

"... ... . Ugh, ugh."

Even though he has a face that wants to decline very much, he absolutely affirms it.

I chuckled.

"that's right. Great."

"... !"

"The content is good. I could have suggested it right away. Enough like this."

"Gee, really... ?!"

So are you going to lie here?

"okay."

To put it succinctly, this is something that would have been devastating if someone had just pitched the draft.

'The process of drawing conclusions is so neat.'

Of course, there are cases in the world where inspiration springs up like Kim Rae-bin and creates something that captivates people in one shot.

However, sometimes there are people who find the right answer, the number of cases that are made by putting many pieces together like a puzzle and filtering them closely like a tray.

And now this guy's judgment was like that.

The conclusion that this guy came to after looking through and analyzing all the existing testa album data, which is huge even at a glance... It was very attractive.

'I must have suffered a lot.'

I thought of the guy who was depressed because he couldn't participate properly in the camp, and I admired him in my heart.

This was beyond expectations.

"I want to try this right now."

"... !"

Seon Ah-hyun's eyes shone brightly. She seems almost thrilled.

"Muh, Moondae. really... thank you."

"Thank you for giving me a good opinion."

However, Sun Ah-hyun's words did not end.

"Well, then... Hey."

hmm?

"Yeah, me too... Maybe, what's going on... ."

At that moment, I realized what this guy meant by 'what happened'.

'this... Are you asking for a secret?'

I guess I misunderstood something.

This guy's aggressiveness doesn't come from rage.

This guy's attitude... It's like paying for the credentials of a secret society.

"Oh no! no... . I, I'll be organizing some more of this... ."

Despite saying no, with a face full of anticipation, Seon Ah-hyun crept towards the desk.

"Would you mind taking a look at me too?"

"Yes!"

"... ... ."

... Apparently, Sun Ah-hyun moved in a very productive way than I predicted by merging the two emotions.

Two things: the desire to contribute to Album Camp and the desire to be recognized by people of the same age.

'this... If I don't come all the way here and tell you, I'll be damned.'

"... ... ."

Ay X foot. I do not know.

'Make a seat.'

It seems like I'm going to talk to all the heavy-mouthed guys regardless of this guy. I washed my face dry.

Anyway, on this night, Sun Ah-hyun, who eventually called the meeting, made a presentation.

And, like those with good eyesight, the reaction came out similar to mine.

I mean it was great.

"... I like this one better too."

"Then, I think we can take a strand in this direction and work hard. Is Ahyeon okay?"

"Ugh, go, thank you... . thank you!"

Seeing that everyone from the person who came up with the idea to the realist seemed to like it, Seon Ah-hyun bowed her head.

The atmosphere was very cheerful, as if applauding Sun Ah-hyun.

That is until the next word comes out.

"Well, then we should recheck the schedule."

"... ?"

Liu Qingyu smiled.

"That means... It means that we have to revise all the configuration plans that have come out until now."

"... ... ."

"... ... ."

Seon Ah-hyun closes her eyes.

"I'm sorry."

"What are you talking about. The album concept is getting better, which is a good thing."

It was a reply that felt the sadness of the office worker.

'K-pop Hell Overtime Camp... reopening.'

Fortunately, the effect of this overtime camp was outstanding.

"Let's add this one."

"Mmm."

And since it happened like this, I added what I wanted to include but excluded for balance reasons.

'This is the end.'

By the time the day was completely warm, we finished preparing for the release of our new album.

Episode 345

It was mid-May when Testa's album teaser was released.

The movie in which they appeared in a cameo, 〈Cosmic Gunner〉, was a global box office success enough to mobilize 8 million viewers in Korea and was about to leave the theater.

-When the water comes in, don't you come out in a hurry to row?

-Ah, please don't be in a hurry because it's the taste of capital that attracts each person's popularity

- You even set up a label, but why do you feel like you are out of business?

Some people started whispering about comeback articles and rumors that popped up without notice only three days before the teaser was released.

Park Mun-dae's first runner was also on the verge of biting his nails.

'The head of headquarters looks like an idiot with a young American disease... ! Could it be to Testa?'

The Headquarters managed to get stuck in Mirinae and evade the Witchcraft, but now it might be really empty.

The thought popped up. Of course, gossip is a part of people, and most of them who heard the news of Testa's comeback were intoxicated with the mulberry that came through Cosmic Gunner.

That was actually a bit worrying.

-Awesome, awesome, Testa's surprise comeback is crazy.

- I will lift the billboard again Wow, I'm already excited

'... This guy's expectations are rising endlessly.'

Mundae has never let himself down, but where do people go their own way every time?

'Even if Moondae and the kids do well, it's useless if the company does stupid things again... !'

From the words of a company official at the end of the article to the expression 'this album that will delight various global fandoms', I was uneasy.

-Thumping! (link)

Still, I shared Testa's comeback article and commented on it, but this is also a reaction for external use.

'I am named... . self-weight... do... ... .'

I especially missed Moondae who put the apple cake stickers he drew on his cheeks at the fan signing event.

... At least, if we make a comeback, we'll see it again. I'm going to do a fan signing event.

'okay. Let's trust and wait.'

In fact, isn't it a season where it wouldn't be strange to make a comeback just by looking at the term!

She organized her mind like that with a fairly pure fan heart.

and three days later

- It's up! floated!

The teaser, which was clicked amid tension and excitement, started with black smoke rising like a haze.

What unfolds is a dark and profound modern banquet hall.

In a slightly ominous and elegant place with thick shadows, colorful figures wearing masks dance.

The silhouettes overlapped and blended together.

When you want a cut like a scene from a 20th century art movie to last for a few seconds.

The sound suddenly changes.

-Rumble!

Thunder.

"... !"

Amid flashes of light, the scene changes to the outdoors outside the dark and pale banquet hall.

In the middle of the night when the rain was pouring down, the lights of the banquet hall leaked out of the window above the castle gate.

[...] ... ]

iron puck.

And, a certain bare foot stops in front of the rainwater gate.

Its flesh was dyed red and dripped off, spreading into the water.

polluted

"... !"

Somewhat spooky camera work and editing.

And slowly the sight rises.

What has been revealed... A faceless shadow wearing a red hood.

A mask without facial features.

oh oh oh

The moment you want to confirm the eerie grotesqueness, the screen turns black again.

Darkness.

A riff melody resounding in it.

- Mmmmm.

The graceful and slow-pitched violin plays ominously and eerily, and the laughter of the people in the banquet hall subsides.

The album title pops up.

[OVER the Masquerade]

[TeSTAR]

"and."

The atmosphere was clear.

Elegant and ominous, dark and luxurious feeling.

- Wow!

-oh my god!

First of all, contrary to the speculation and concerns of some netizens, the visual beauty created by pressing the capital was excellent.

First of all, people who expected gukppong gave good reviews and chatted with excitement.

- I don't think I'd be ashamed to put it out there.

-You can see that even the sound has improved.

The problem arose after some time.

This esoteric, aesthetic, and intense atmosphere created a sense of incongruity.

because i've seen it a lot.

-hmm... It feels like a combination of popular K-pop idols in the US, such as Vtic.

-The taste of America must have been so sweet hahaha I have no conscience for benchmarking

-They don't have a real identity, they just stick to what's popular like a bat;

This is because it reminded us of VTIC, whose dark, deadly, and luxurious symbols gripped the American fanatics, and some idols whose global momentum was better than domestic ones.

Actually, it was common for idols to change their concept, but there were also people who couldn't laugh at the switching that seemed to be aimed at the right timing.

In other words, the form does not live.

-1st Army Gao is dead

-ㅋㅋㅋ Still, I think I'll eat some American K-pop pie, right? Quality is like a big company

-I wonder if there was even a need for this, cleverly...

"Mmmm."

To be honest, I wanted to force it a little, but the momentum of the fans of other groups who rushed at me with a sense of crisis was too much.

'Still, the public reaction is okay.'

Many people found several classic symbols in the short teaser.

-This looks like a reference to 'The Mask of the Red Death' by Edgar Allan Poe. As the plague spread, the vested interests who lived in a luxurious hideout by themselves eventually came to the silent visit of the plague... I'll just talk until here ^^

└ Oh, I wonder how to apply it! Awesome, very profound and dangerous feeling

-I'm saying it's hard to say above, but it's just a horror novel in which the people who wallow in the plague to live well with each other die ㅇㅇ

But she, too, was a bit uneasy.

'This isn't even an image similar to a movie appearance.'

Aren't they too heavy? Not like the usual testa... .

"... ... .

Anyway, contrary to my worries, the quality is good, so I concluded that there would be no problem if I just endured the aggro at the beginning of the release.

'Let's go for a career high this time too!'

But in fact, her worries and concerns have already been paid for by the parties concerned.

What is the nature of Testa?

Where is the source of their uniqueness?

- It seems to be going back to one in the end.

After Seon Ah-hyun's analysis, Park Moon-dae came to this conclusion.

- It's funny.

just fun.

And the suction power that the charm of the fun exerts.

immersion.

-So the first keyword that Ahyeon chose after analyzing all of this must be immersion.

They never made obscure symbols and allusions their main value.

That's just side story.

The main value was one.

'Fun to see and hear.'

The most indigenous and fundamental value that the stage and sound source have.

Pleasant pleasure that can be enjoyed without burden and without a stale aftertaste.

Testa's center has never changed. And that will be the case with this album as well.

-let's go.

Another week after the teaser release. A music video was released.

'Ugh!'

Homma clicked on the video right away, even as her hands trembled.

The scene in the music video begins with a gate that has been torn off in half.

It was a cut following the teaser, but there was a clear difference.

'... There is no light.'

There is no light in the banquet hall that was leaking out, albeit faintly. And no rainwater.

Outdoor scenery in the middle of the night when everything stopped.

oh oh oh

Creepy for a while.

The camera work, which moves as if being sucked into the castle gate, passes through the unlit corridor and leads to the dark banquet hall.

broken masks. red paint.

In the mess that has already turned into ruins, the monster in the red robe that appeared in the teaser is caught in the center. Anyone can see that it is the cause of this horror.

'Uh... ... . Is that a plague?'

Are you one of the members? What is that creepy feeling?

But the camera didn't get any closer.

Instead, the scene changes in a swish.

gate again.

- Whoa.

The sound of a short breath. The back of her standing with her back to the camera is captured, facing the huge half-torn castle gate.

Instead of silence, the sound of the night forest and the sound of insects.

A tall man wearing an indigo robe.

At that moment, the music returns.

Whoa-!

The sounds of drums and trombones intersect quickly and magnificently, and the person standing in front slowly looks up at the sky.

Kwakwang!

thunder and lightning strike

it is raining.

But maybe it was because of the music, instead of the gloom we saw in the teaser, it was a refreshing and overwhelming scene.

'Huh?'

The moment the person turns around and takes off the mask.

A close-up shot catches the face.

Park Moon-dae

"... !"

Even the shaded neck, shoulders, and ears are attached with techwear-like elements of military uniforms like sci-fi equipment.

But it was only for a moment that I properly checked it.

In the very next scene, Park Mun-dae flips over the navy hood he was wearing on his head.

White hair tinged with blue fluttered.

Rule!

Then, a glitch seemed to pop out from the back of my head, and blue light sprouted and swayed over my shoulder like a mane.

"... !?"

Park Moon-dae smiled.

[under!]

With a short shout, the gloomy outdoors instantly becomes a stage filled with sci-fi luminous light!

- There's a voice calling anxiously

Listen, the sound of my running footsteps

appeared first

head!

Following the melodic rap from the first measure, a cool treble splits the accompaniment as if piercing the window sill.

The moment Park Moon-dae hits the floor as if jumping off with the highest note, the camera pulls back and the applicator flutters behind In-yeong.

And six other people appearing in between.

Kim Rae-bin's low-pitched rap, which came out as the center, is mixed with the first bar of the high-pitched note.

-Yeah, give me that baton.

Symbol of Rule, Bell of Justice

It rings louder today

taut and expansive

Appear!

Moondae Park doubled the last verse.

A sense of speed created by galloping rap and piercing high notes.

In addition, the chorus explodes immediately with the performance that flips the hood and swings.

-That's ma savior!

Let go of tension and enjoy

Victory Night!

"Huh."

A thrilling and enjoyable beat.

While watching the video with their mouths open at the momentary change of atmosphere, seven people run into the castle gate, beckoning to the camera before they know it.

Wherever they went, yellow and blue glows flashed from the candles. The accompaniment of string instruments, which are sharp and lively and full of skill, follows as if to assist.

And again, a creepy barefoot figure wearing a red robe draws attention as if being sucked in.

Chiyiing!

The members each take their places in the seven colorful banquet halls, and each part has a fierce performance cut like a battle.

Like a hero fighting a villain.

"and."

It didn't look like a clumsy action movie thanks to the fact that only the part where the impact of the collision exploded was cut short.

It's just that the dynamism of the performance has come to life more realistically.

'What concept is this?? Who is this?'

The excited Homma clenched her fists, but no answer came out.

It was fine though! What's certain is that... It was cool and fun to see the testa running wild wearing techwear with details from traditional military uniforms.

yeah, it was fun!

- Get on this dance

Bowstring pulled, dice thrown

don't stop marching

melody!

Lightning strikes the dark banquet hall. And rainwater pours down, scattering around the splendid dance.

A spectacle of performance created by afterimages of blazing blue light.

And the intense choreography of the bridge that connects the posture and body to make it look like a giant siege gun.

-That's ma savior!

outstretched hand.

Red Hood is captured by the head in an instant.

At that moment, the performance and music, which seemed to run out of control, stopped.

[...] ... ]

The fabric around the captive head drooped, and the red hood fell to the floor.

There is nothing in it. This is because it is the embodiment of disease and fear itself.

All that remains is the mask in Cha Yu-jin's hand.

oh oh oh

In an instant, white noise flows on the screen, and the color and camera work change to make it slightly creepy.

But Cha Yoo-jin, who is holding the mask... I just glanced at her as if I didn't understand.

The tension disappears.

"... ?"

In addition, Bae Se-jin, who was standing behind, came out as if nothing had happened, grabbed the mask, and smashed it without hesitation before throwing it out the window.

[...] ... ]

Then, he looks back at the rest of the members with a face that says, "Are you okay?"

[match... clap clap clap!]

The 4-dimensional appearance of the members clumsily clenching their palms as if they were paying attention, contrasted with the intense performance and created a strange laugh.

"Ah, what!"

Homema also laughed. The screen was ending with the members trudging out of the banquet hall encouraging each other.

-Ring the bell, Ring my bell

I wanna be your savior

An empty banquet hall that is no longer dreary.

The last line pops up loudly in the subtitles, neatly ending all sounds and cuts.

It was a perfect ending that made me want to see more.

"under... ... ."

But before Homma can think of anything to appreciate, the video returns.

"hmm??"

An empty space inside the castle gate where the clouds clear and the moonlight shines down.

Seven round stone statues arranged in a circle were caught in the sky's view.

And it was a stone statue she knew.

"... ! this... ."

A huge, round body that I had seen in front of Gyeongbokgung Palace.

it was lazy

"... ?!"

In Korea, a mysterious animal with a traditionally emphasized guardian character that punishes bad guys.

And Homma gets a lightning-like realization.

"that... That's why!"

This... It was a Haetae concept to beat the plague!

There was even a cookie video.

It was Haetae, the member who opened the door of the temple and coolly ran out to the city under the mountain.

In the city, as if it had never been destroyed by the plague, the already restored night view was shining.

"and... ."

Homma opened her mouth.

It's like collecting only the essence of Testa's album activities so far... After all, what's different about a restaurant specializing in concept performances... no, anyways!!

'It's just fun to look at! It's more fun when you know it!'

And the members in techwear were insanely handsome and sang well!

Especially Park Moondae!

A few minutes later, when the excited woman barely calmed down and turned on social media, the text was already overflowing.

And the members were also quickly monitoring all of this.

Episode 346

"... Is it a great success?"

"I know."

After checking the comments and SNS of the hot music video that was just released, we were silent for a while.

no... The response was much better than expected.

In fact, on the day of the comeback, all sorts of feedback from dirty reactions to curses were pouring in, so it was in the mood to refrain from monitoring as much as possible... .

'There's no need for that.'

-God Star God Concept God Music Video Just God

-Testa!! Testa!! Testa!! Testa! 1 Testa!! Testa!! Testa!!

-Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Testa is serious about Korea~~~~ Oh, have you seen Haetae Hero?

To some extent, comments in Korean, which should be almost invisible because they are covered with English comments, occasionally pop up in the music video comment window like bamboo shoots.

It's not the usual cheering comments from fans, but the comments from netizens rushing at it like a sports game.

"uh... I think we made something really great."

"I know."

To put it bluntly, Ryu Chung-wu became a 'yes' reaction robot.

"Isn't this the first time... ? Are you just saying that everything is fine?!"

"Iknow, right."

that's me Liu Cheng-wu tried to speak before opening his mouth. Bae Se-jin was almost sticking his nose into his smartphone.

I also swiped my smartphone screen.

I didn't want to, so I checked it out, and even in the most extreme expressions and dirty words, surprisingly good reviews are the norm.

-ss I like dogs, you said that these bastards rode the grand prize.

-Your body is still in your teens. Look at the performance, cartilage needs to be alive.

└ Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

-I know how to really suck in aggro with movies haha ​​This is why I can't let you guys go. Let's keep going like this.

"... ... ."

what... In fact, it's half anti-na, and she didn't expect it to be so naked, but...

Anyway, this side prefers a hard performance that 'replaces the bones', but since they won the grand prize with the last title that sniped popularity, they seem to have been swearing in advance, fearing that they would continue to go that way.

'I don't know what it's like to spend energy on.'

However, when I opened the lid, I could feel the nostalgia of the parade that these people loved the most in the performance of grinding the bones of the real 'Drill' level, so I guess they started applauding first.

In other words, there is no reason for unnecessary turmoil within the fandom.

"hmm."

"Hey, he said that he wouldn't do it door to door, and then it's strange again monitoring... ."

"Oh turn it off now."

The guy who was mentally broken after looking for such a malignant personal fan den in the beginning of his debut, is good at training.

Anyway, it wasn't during Azusa, I just closed the page for eye health.

Still a bit shaken up

'Honestly, I thought likes and dislikes would be quite divided.'

No matter how well the CG is written and the editing is well done, science fiction, modern and contemporary ballrooms, haetae, and pestilence are included in the idol music video.

I dared to do it even though I thought that there would be quite a few cases where the general public would get indigestion while digesting it.

However, it is said that there is quality above likes and dislikes, and reputation above quality.

[Haetae, the testa that beats the American plague, the global reaction to the appearance of Haetae Star!]

[The taste of Korea is Testa! The surprising identity of Testa's new song 'Savior'!]

Look at the selection of titles for YouTube channels that have been followed with bubbles since appearing in movie cameos.

I realized once again

'It's gukppong.'

After all, it was the best if the gukppong meta didn't have brain damage. Paying for money kills.

'You did a good job insisting even at the last minute.'

-If you have too many references to the US, public opinion in Korea may be hurt that you are too conscious of the US.

-'Spring out' received a good response overseas, so I'll just add a little taste of that steampunk Joseon worldview to the level of an abduction.

Of course, the more this is repeated, the more difficult it is to catch a line that doesn't break the brain, but it's an elaborate reference and structure to do this.

'Seon Ah-hyun really did it for three people.'

To be honest, that guy was monitoring the reaction of the music video by rewinding it several times. I am proud of myself. This must be it.

'I can't hear anything I say now.'

It's very poised to fit into a music video.

Of course, in fact, there is currently no member who is not in a state of excitement.

"Music video views are skyrocketing to unbelievable numbers. A cameo in the movie was a smart choice!"

"I know. ... Um, and Sejin and Ahyeon who reminded me of Edgar Allan Poe really did a great job. In addition, the Haetae concept of Mundae also went well with it."

"Ohhh!"

In response to Ryu Cheong-woo, who had come to his senses, Bae Se-jin calmly opened his mouth.

"... I only gave you the material! In fact, Sun Ah-hyun did everything."

"... ... ."

Even in the midst of this, if Seon Ah-hyun couldn't hear and was only monitoring, wouldn't he have said everything?

The unfortunate thing is that Bae Se-jin tried one more time while getting red.

"that... Seon Ah-hyun did it all."

"Hyung, throw away your attachment to other people's reactions. Let's move on like it never happened naturally."

"hey!"

"Me? That performance was amazing!"

"Ah~ Eugene's power was also good!"

"Great, yes. that's for sure... It was fine. You used your expression well."

"Hi-Hi."

Even putting gold on your face is at the level of a drinking party at this point. It's an atmosphere where it won't be strange if someone rolls wheat and shouts a toast.

Then, after 3 days of arrangement, the main dancers who combined Kim Rae-bin and the choreography draft are rained down. Soon it will rain on me too.

'hmm.'

Should I put these guys feet on the ground?

"And Moondaemundae~ Moondae really made this camp. This album is the number one contributor~"

"okay. In fact, it was Moondae, not me, who served as the leader at the camp. It's been a lot of trouble."

"Brother is really cool! I admit it!"

"No, that's right... !"

Seon Ah-hyun When did this guy come to his senses and put it here?

Anyway, I laughed.

"Thank you. However, since public opinion changes quickly, strange noises may come out. But don't worry, it will cool off again with time."

Then he grinned. these?

"Are you ashamed of Moondae?"

"no."

"Okay, okay, I'll say yes~"

Should I stick this one in?

However, the topic quickly changes. quick-witted kid.

"It's definitely about public opinion, but is it because I prepared too hard? I want to do the stage soon."

"I heard that the pre-recording is going on the day after tomorrow. I am very excited!"

These guys are very confident about how well they rolled while preparing for the stage. Hey, it was a forced march.

-It's not a large size there~ Again! Don't be out of breath!

-If you take a 5-minute break... .

-Then it ends 10 minutes late~

"... ... ."

That state where every last drop of stamina was squeezed out... Well, I almost thought about syncing it up. I quickly got out and returned to thinking about my schedule afterwards.

'I'm going to go to America after taking care of a domestic music show.'

It is also a handshake that seems to go all-in on the US. Do you know what will happen in the future and do that?

So, the original plan was to appear in a few American talk shows after money in Korea, but... .

That evening, a slight change occurred.

"Are you calling us from here?"

"The company says so."

Suddenly, a contact came in from a major entertainment channel during prime time in the United States.

"If you accept... ."

"It's called a live performance.. It's right next Tuesday."

"... ... ."

And everyone figured out the situation.

"It's a mess."

"Ugh, ugh."

If it's an official appearance, there's no way I'll call you in such a hurry. Well, it looks like someone bought it and hit it with a hole.

Big Sejin shrugged.

"Um~ But appearances are appearances."

okay. Even though it is an appearance that only performs without talking.

There is no doubt that it is a major broadcast with better ratings than most of the talk shows we caught.

"How many artists would appear in a country with so many people? The fact that they contacted us right away means we are next in line."

"... ... ."

Even the interest he gained from his cameo in the movie was definitely meaningful.

"Then shall we?"

"I don't think there is any need to refuse. Just in case."

Liu Qingyu's words were quietly agreed upon by everyone.

Fortunately, it happened.

This is because the company quickly adjusted the schedule as soon as I expressed my intention to accept it.

"Fixed."

"Oh~"

In fact, it was a predestined outcome.

'It was fortunate that our first domestic comeback stage was on Tnet.'

It was Testa's first public live stage for this album, and it was a frustrating situation because it was delayed, but it was conceded.

It must be because it is the same T1 affiliate.

'In the first place, for the same reason, Tnet got a solo comeback show, so I withdrew from there as well.'

The affiliation was a gangster. If it wasn't for that, it would have been an offer and a nabal and I would have been blown away.

"hmm."

Anyway, it wasn't a bad picture for us. I'll return to Korea right after this one stage, so there won't be many fans of the saddest group.

'Even so, the time from the release of the music video to the release of the first stage was too long.'

As I released my album on Friday to aim for Billboard... It's because the first domestic music broadcast is next Thursday.

'It's open for about a week.'

It took a while to keep up the momentum.

And anyone interested in this industry would know that.

'I'm definitely trying to work on this.'

As expected, after about two days, the excitement about the 'Testa that met expectations' subsided and the sound of the candles quietly started to rise.

---------==

[Personal opinion on Testa's new song]

The song is great, but to be honest, I think it's too much. When I'm listening to the sound source, I wonder how the hell I'll do this live...

The music video performance is the same, but you do both at the same time? hmm....

I wonder if it will be pre-recorded, but it's a little push-style. Live is Testa's biggest strength, but it feels like they kicked it with their feet.

I know the big picture of aiming for the US, but I hope I don't lose my original intention.

+I am not an anti nor a fan, just a listener.

---------==

-Hul, I wasn't the only one who thought this way. To be honest, it's a little bit critical? As if I shouldn't. It was because I created an atmosphere.

-Testa is a group whose strength is live, so if it fails, it would be more ridiculed.

-Well, if they manage to come to their part, they'll make the choreography a bit weaker, really, all the shit..

Here are the three best comments.

"hmm."

After all, there are noises, but is that at least a live concern?

Very good.

'Looks like there's not much to complain about.'

It seems that he wanted to cause stronger stress than the sentimental comment, 'It's crazy, it's not my taste'... It's a very proud thing.

In the meantime, in the English-speaking world, idiots who picked up some K-pop from somewhere even installed it.

- They really do that high note with this dance? *out of my mind*

└ To tell you the truth, most of them dance to pre-recorded songs :( don't expect too much

└ Shut up, K-pop haters! They performed live on almost every stage. If you wait a little bit, you will be able to see a great stage!

It's not even a fuss.

All sorts of opinions come out from the mixture of people who came in through <Cosmic Gunner>, existing fans, and people who like Cosmic Gunner but don't like KPOP.

The middle opinion is 'Music videos are amazing, but do they really do this?'

It was good too.

'The buzz is sweet.'

Isn't this kind of noise supposed to be sorted out as a good topical rice cake once on stage.

'Of course, it's a story when I'm doing well.'

As soon as we talked about the stage, I think we have already come to a conclusion as to whether we will do well or not by looking at the members' reactions.

I smirked and broke my neck.

Where should I look at objective indicators?

'Status window.'

After a while, I summoned a hologram.

It's been almost half a year since I checked my stats properly.

'It's not like I can do something like leveling up other than checking the facts, so I don't see it often.'

Still, it was because I didn't live so green that the stats I put on would disappear.

'It will be the same.'

Recalling the moments when I benefited from good distribution, I checked the contents anew.

'Let's see... !'

And I was surprised.

[Name: Park Moon-dae (Ryu Gun-woo)]

Level: (-)

Title: Successful (Idol)

Singing: S

Dance: B+

Appearance: A

Meal: S-

Attributes: Infinite Potential, Time of Indulgence (S), Mission Constitution (S), Snatching Ears (A)

Points Remaining: 1

'Why are there two S's?'

No, I didn't even take a look at some guy's stats, but he was blowing like this.

'Why did Chi become S grade?'

I don't know what I did to get this to S. Are you good at stage experience?

In addition, his appearance went up a notch.

Now, it is not an A-, which is an A-grade pull-up, but a real A.

what is this... Well, the power of exercise and dyeing.

'The natural increase is amazing.'

I tossed my gray hair and crossed my arms. It seems that I lived harder than I thought.

"hmm."

It's kind of fun.

'It must be difficult not to perform on stage with these stats... .'

hmm. Shall I shock you a little?

I distributed the last points without regret.

"Let's try it."

I smiled and crossed my arms. Looking back on the internet in a few days... .

[and... Hyung, you really have professional idol stats... ... .]

"... !"

I was about to roll down.

Reflexively, I tried to push the clunky small pop-up next to the status window with trembling hands.

But before that, a pop-up pops up in front of you again.

[Hehe, is this really delivered? oh my god! No, I'm sorry, hyung, were you surprised?? I don't know if I can be either!]

for a moment.

This way of speaking... .

"... Moondae Park?"

[yes! It's a big moon!]

what's this.

[Hyung, did you eat? I ate 100 pieces of mackerel!]

I stared blankly into space for a moment.

Episode 347

That's Park Moon-dae using Ryu Gun-woo's body, that is, the pop-up that Keun-dal is currently launching... .

[brother? Are you okay?]

"... ... after."

I got it. I relaxed my shoulders and sighed.

Suddenly someone said something and thought it was a ghost... no.

"Since when did you become like this?"

Clearly, he didn't have this kind of talent.

[Uh, I'm not sure. I just tried it because I thought it would work... It works?]

"... okay."

It seems that synchronization with the status window has come to an end. I see you can use it like that.

It's not a very positive sign, but since he's having fun, should he keep his mouth shut and stop talking nonsense?

[and... It's been a long time since I felt like we were sharing our views like this. a bit that... How does it feel when you use your body with your brother? wow!]

No, I think it's a bit too much fun... .

I kept my mouth shut for a while at the always static description text or the chat that flooded the status window that came up.

It's to the point of feeling uncomfortable.

[Can I use that emoji too? Like this >_< Huh!]

"Yeah, that's amazing."

You're doing things you never could have imagined.

I held my breath and got up. It's a pity that Ryu Cheng-wu is out on the phone with the company. At least it would have been funny.

[I'm sorry if I was reckless... . Heck, it's the comeback season now, but in case you stumbled somewhere]

"no."

I blocked the text of the pop-up window that was growing. Who does this look like a weakling?

"I'm fine, so don't worry about that, I was a bit surprised because I was concentrating on checking my stats for the first time in a while."

[yes... ... .]

It seems a bit genuine. I twitched my eyebrows at the pop-up window that seemed to convey even the nuances skillfully even though it was only text.

Still, I don't know where I can use it, so let's check it out.

"Looking at what you're saying now, it looks like you can see my situation. How far can you see it?"

[Just to the extent that hyung sees... yes. It seems to be the same!]

"Anything other than sight?"

[The sound is a bit muffled, but I can hear it. Other than that, I don't feel anything else!]

Now we have a quick answer.

"always?"

[no! I think it only happens when you access the status window like this. Something... When I turn on the status window, it feels like an electronic signal is coming to me!]

Right.

So, when I turn on the status window, a call is sent to this guy and it is synchronized.

'If I'm in a hurry, I could use it.'

The possibility is extremely low, but if, for example, you get stranded on an uninhabited island again within a few months. I nodded.

"okay. It's nice to have one more way to contact you."

Unless you're on the verge of death.

[Yes??]

The pop-up window vibrated slightly. this... I hope it's because I'm excited.

And even slightly smaller, soon a new letter is written slowly as if hesitating.

[I... Can I contact you when you see the status window?]

I chuckled.

"of course."

[thank you!]

The window grew again. It seems to reflect quite well.

And he starts pouring out his impressions in earnest.

[Oh, my heart was so excited to see you taking stats! I want to see the first live in real life, but it's a shame I couldn't go!]

"Does it seem useful to you?"

[yes! I'm so excited that my heart is about to come out of my mouth!]

He made watching Testa a pleasure in his entrance exam life, so why did the words that fans use stick to his mouth?

I opened my mouth for an answer, but the text that came up quickly came first.

[Really fighting! Oh, I'm going to go to work now! Lunch break is over.]

"... ... ."

That's how the pop-up window disappeared with a glitch in an instant.

'It's like a real KakaoTalk.'

... I guess it will take some time to get used to. I rubbed my shoulders and turned off the rest of the status window.

Let's go ahead and come back to reality.

The important thing now is the first stage.

'The preparations are over.'

The amount of practice, actual combat experience, and even a trump card were all filled.

... Somehow, it's not a performance, but it's a phrase that sounds like going to the World's Best Martial Arts Competition.

I laughed while shaking my head.

'Well, there's not much difference.'

It's just that I didn't lift a knife, isn't it the same to have results that won't be embarrassing?

'Let's go to the real sword fight.'

Because it was a soldering iron, I couldn't add any special effects or devices. The only thing given is a firecracker originally installed on the stage.

So better. If you are impressed by this stage, I can't give you a reason other than the person who performed it, Testa.

"It's Moondae. I have to go to the practice room... !"

"okay."

I left the room.

The first release of the stage was right around the corner.

* * *

The news that Testa's first performance will be pre-released on the famous American survival audition variety show, "You got a chance" hit the Internet.

-Hey, this is cruel and funny, but Testa is out? Awesome hahaha There are two external performers for each Maehwa team, but I didn't know that Korean idols would come out haha

-This has never even been released on V-tic.

-I'm already looking forward to it. What time can I see it in Korean time?

It is famous for calling only trendy or hot performers, and people said it was a very good thing.

Of course, the live worrying posts popped up all of a sudden as if they were determined.

- There was a review on Sanok saying that the title was really good.

└ Fans are always like that.

└ I'm worried that I won't install almost any American audition programs; I know Testa Live is good, but this?

Lee Se-jin and Park Moon-dae's twin homies, office workers kept their reactions down.

'Now, in a little while, Testa will do well, but he will praise me excessively, saying, 'What are you talking about?'

To make a fuss even if it ruins a little bit.

"Tsk."

she clicked her tongue.

But even so, he didn't bother to stop the corners of his mouth from moving.

Because, this is the person who came to see the pre-recording.

It was really not like himself. Whether it's an event or a concert, going directly to a pre-recording of a music show that's famous for treating fans like rubbish.

'Did I get enough of waiting in the middle of a crowd while receiving neglect from other broadcasting stations that early in the morning?'

Had enough.

No, it was to the point where I thought that what I saw for free did not fit my budget.

'It's better because it's a live broadcast.'

It was better because I couldn't correct it. If it was the guys he knew, he would never have neglected managing his neck or ankles in this situation.

The office worker nodded and calmly finished the correction.

However, somewhere in that hand, I felt a sense of rhythm caused by anticipation.

And time passed, on the day of Testa's American TV show performer appearance.

[The following is a celebratory performance. Global KPOP singer and 'that' crazy band from 〈Cosmic Gunner〉, Testa!]

In the middle of the program, a short introduction flowed without much expectation or grand notice.

Not only did I not have enough time to prepare in the first place, but it was only the first half of the celebration performance I was hired for as an experiment.

And, as always, the mid-advertisement went in and the screen returned again.

[...] ... ]

A group of people are standing on the huge stage where the auditionees were on until just now.

Dancers in red costumes.

And in the meantime, seven people wearing black jumpers and masks.

- Testa!

-Hey, it came out.

'The costume is fine.'

It wasn't too conceptual, and it had a modern look and fit to suit the seat.

While the office worker nodded.

The black testa came forward at the end of a choreography that seemed to sever and push away the red dancer.

While masked dancers turn their heads and stare, the beat begins with an intense trombone sound.

sing.

Park Moon-dae casually throws off the black mask and scratches the vocals once.

[The sound of calling anxiously over there

Listen, the sound of my running footsteps]

Then slow down the choreography.

and gallop.

[first appeared

head!]

Super high note in the first line of the introduction.

A sharp and clear sound that is not disturbed by a single pitch cuts through the air firmly.

thud!

You can hear the sound of your hands hitting the floor and then jumping up and down.

At least, it is a clean sound without the AR put in to catch the scale.

-?????

- Mr. Park Moon-dae

- It's live, right?

'that's right!'

The crazy sense of security he heard at Sanhok rang again in the office worker's ears.

'I wonder if that's a human.'

After the almost circus-like stunt leaves a strong impression, Kim Rae-bin's low and refined rap part follows with a meaningful slow choreography.

The eyes covered with black bangs shine.

[Appearance!]

Then, the choreography continues with powerful, bursting movements.

[Rain shower in April

Untimely Visitor (Hi)

Knock on a hard heart, stride

into it]

Even with the choreography that uses feet, the song is dropped again, ending with Ryu Chung-woo's middle and high notes.

[Now the rain fell]

A drop before the chorus that goes in with the dancers to the comical sounds of the fiddle.

Even in the fierce group dance that seems to be buried by the dancers, the composition and gestures make it stand out.

And the tenacity to sing even the narration and chorus.

[Whoa uh]

- Calling all of them.

- You must be crazy;

Testa never ran out of energy until the end of the first verse.

There is no rush or break moment. A performance that explodes as if it were flowing, where all the dynamics are exquisitely controlled without any break in one limb.

Momentum suitable for the concept of a hero movie.

[That's a Savior!]

Before the introduction of the 2nd verse, a slow choreography where both arms are moved backwards.

The black jumper has a blue haetae opening its mouth like a tiger on the back, just like a college tailored jumper.

-Is this gukppong?

- I'm excited

- When does Testa breathe?

Comments of admiration without even a hint of laughter are updated like crazy.

A density that is full without even a gap for cheers to fit into a composition like a single organism.

However, because of the wow point that catches the eye and the sense of immersion, the useless burden that would come from that full feeling is not conveyed.

Thanks to this, the office worker was ready whenever he noticed.

'It was like this on Sanhok.'

I was originally good at it, but when I think it's time to slow down, I bring something stronger like a ghost.

Even the choreography of the huge bombardment in the final chorus thrilled even office workers.

-Yeah, that's ma Savior.

Click.

Lee Se-jin of the center smiled.

thud!

The light scatters in the choreography that connects as if flying, and the accompaniment explodes again.

"... !"

The firecrackers of the stage set were made to pop out in time with the beats and movements like artillery fire.

Connection to the exquisite stage.

And then, a light and splendid choreography with lots of lingering beats.

It was a festive ending.

-Ring the bell, Ring my bell

I wanna be your Savior

Between the fallen dancers, Testa raises and folds her arms one after another, forming a formation.

That's how Testa's first stage ended.

And the comments and the scene exploded.

- Aaaaaaaaaaaaaa

- tore it off.

- Ha ha ha ha This is going to be live? Azusa What the hell did you release?

- Never ignore Testa again

The office worker exhaled without even having time to read the comments.

'Poisonous, poisonous.'

It was as cool and charming as it was poisonous.

Didn't they start completely raw without any special equipment and ended the stage with the power of raw things?

My mouth was about to open.

'Hey cartilage... No, are the vocal cords and lungs okay?'

A question came to my mind at the moment, but I hated to see it as it was if I did it on a domestic broadcast stage or event in order to take care of my body.

'I'm making a lot of money, so I'll take care of it myself.'

This stage was really worth the money to see.

Besides, this wasn't the end.

'In the pre-recording, I even did an intro glow-in-the-dark performance in addition to that.'

I'm already looking forward to how public opinion will go when it comes out.

Recalling the comeback show two days later to be aired on Tnet, she folded her hand.

Looking at the reaction, I think it will be harder to see the real thing now... well, what to do well done!

She laughed involuntarily.

'Still, since it's the railroad season, run one or two college events, let's get more uploads.'

And surprisingly, as she wished, Testa scheduled a university event.

Of course, the important thing in my career was not the event, but the official broadcasting schedule after that.

same time.

"Whoops."

"No, some water."

Most of the testers who came off the stage sat down in a state of exhaustion.

I heard cheers, but more than that, my eyes were spinning.

'It seems to consume the most stamina among all the things I've done.'

'Lungs... My lungs are about to pop out!'

I couldn't help it.

Of course, among Testa's titles and sub-songs so far, there have been too many difficult performances.

However, there was no reckless level of one song performance where you could barely match your energy by exerting all your strength.

'That's why it's meaningful.'

because it's intense

Likewise, Park Mun-dae, who was sitting on the floor, holding his ribs and breathing heavily, made his eyes shine.

The appearance was a success if the gut feeling that I felt on stage earlier was not wrong.

'Of course, we have to monitor properly, but... .'

Still, with years of experience, his stage sense is quite good.

After checking the original program order in his head, he smiled.

"Cha Yoo-jin."

"yes!"

"The next stage is also ready."

Cha Yoo-jin, who was stretching alone with the adrenaline effect, smiled and shrugged.

[It always is.]

Park Moon-dae nodded.

'good'

Next is the second stage of market entry.

This is the so-called 'close the distance' operation.

Episode 348

Testa's new song caused quite a stir from the first stage.

Shall we watch it from the mainland where it aired?

I put 'You got a chance', an American variety show we appeared on, in the search box.

Then, after confirming that English sentences such as 'who the hell are those guys wearing jumpers' were automatically completed, he nodded.

'It's classic.'

The only stage performed in that major entertainment show, which was the pick of the American public. It means that I took a picture of the eyes right there.

This is why the first major exposure is so important. It's not that I didn't just grit my teeth and put in all the feats.

"Why do you get a lot of recommendations from comments about not being a band? I guess we did really well in our acting, everyone is surprised~"

"Still, using the sound effects and instruments used in the movie to put a genre similarity to the bridge seems to be connected properly."

"Oh, yes. There are not many people who feel uncomfortable with music."

"People here ask who Chungwoo is. Can I at least answer that question?"

"Be patient, Yujin."

It is connected to the image of the movie, and I am happy that various noises and likes and dislikes come out. It is a precious amount of buzz.

Naturally, the inflow of music videos increases, and the increase in users on global music sites stands out.

'It's a level of exposure that is hard to expect in Korea.'

I am in the process of following the reaction process as it is when I am recognized on stage. It seems that this is similar whether it is domestic or foreign.

-What kind of training did you receive to be able to do that? K-pop is training, right?

└They are from audition programs, which means they are not beneficiaries-victims of K-pop's factory system!

... In the meantime, there are some guys who skillfully mix the truth and bullshit to post pseudo-style sales posts, but I'm going to use this too, so I'm going to skip it.

Anyway, since the majority of the reviews were positive, it seems to have been well-received in Korea as well.

-You're good

- Does it make sense that this is a live without editing? Fans will be full even if they don't eat.

-How do you do the choreography of tumbling after the cannon;;; If it were me, I'd already break my neck

Originally, even if it is exposed, it has a taste that makes people who would have thought 'fans are open' and skipped over without even clicking on it.

Of course, the stage was chosen well enough to meet the expectations clicked on.

Because of this, the members who had been banging their heads, saying that they were going to collapse after the performance, changed their stance.

"We did grow up a bit. Wow, even your fingers fit right?"

"Yeah, everything, everyone, the energy is good... It was a great performance that suited the song."

"that's right! I was so cool."

The process of confirming the truth and accepting it has come to an end, until Cha Yoo-jin's declaration that she can now use the past tense correctly.

'I'll continue to go without modification.'

I nodded in satisfaction.

And the following Tnet's comeback show and domestic music broadcasting stages captured domestic public opinion once more.

'The sub song is also good.'

I worked hard to develop the concept of a modern noir thriller using 'black cat', but isn't it a waste to discard it?

I used it for a sub song.

Unlike the title song, which is full of action and has a warlike feel, it has an elegant taste, so even those who were disappointed with the concept this time, made it a good choice according to their taste.

Of course, people who didn't feel sorry for it also liked it.

-I love both of them Joa

-Thank you guys, it's a feast.

Because of this, whenever we monitor, the faces of the members shine very brightly.

"This stage is also very well received."

"Hey, the fatigue is gone."

The best result among the responses that can be drawn realistically.

It is a warm environment that is not boiling water or ice water, which is rare for a testa who has spent several years of eventful life, as expected from a popular survival program.

Even if you write the best comment on an article that protrudes from the social side, only good words run.

- This is what national prestige is. Korea's unique Haetae style~ A great testa spreading Haetae, the apostle of justice~

Even so, in the industry of gwanjong, this was almost like a drug.

Isn't everyone dreaming of becoming an idol, dreaming of an idol hopeful side?

Moreover, just in time for this, our independent label finally started publishing articles about our activities.

[Testa Label, the beginning of 'ORBIT'... "We will demonstrate our artist development capabilities"]

Liu Cheng-wu smiled at the article.

"Did you mean orbit?"

"yes."

I built it. It was not intentional.

'These bastards are unnecessarily trying to give grandiose names.'

In other words, the first product the company came up with was the Super Nova.

'Why are you trying to attract aggro with the name of the agency?'

Since it's an agency's internal label, I don't think it's necessary to go further, so I organized it on my own.

"I think it's just right because it feels like a planetary orbit. It's good to hear it again."

"... thank you."

Anyway, fans loved it.

Of course, stock traders did too.

-Starting from Hollywood movies, these guys are doing very well. Don't lower your expectations.

-Testa is very good. It's nice to board on the 14th floor. I plan to have it until the end of the year^^

Over the weekend, good news translated from overseas reactions is heard every day, and fans are delighted with the overflowing content.

And the public took a one-shot of kimchi soup in anticipation of the Billboard chart, which will only be revealed next Thursday.

-No, it's already been said that there was an American variety show..

-But it looks like it will be a career high this time too, but don't be vigilant and work hard!

-What is it? Why are there so many testa translation accounts?

While feeling burdened by the situation, when the fans themselves were also looking forward to it, fans poured out texts like crazy with happiness, anticipation, worry, and confusion.

Among them, of course, there was also something about our moves.

-I'll go to America after I go around the music room.

-There are no articles about going to ㅇㅇ It seems like there have been quite a few love calls from the US

- He tried to stick to the limestone while dragging all sorts of aggro, but he really tried to bite his teeth and go to America

└ What? Negdoll was ruined even though his buttocks were pushed by his tie-in sales, but King Star said he wants to go wild because the local reaction is so bad?

└ Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

If you do, Aggro won't be able to use its power.

Sejin Bae opened his mouth with a trembling voice.

"... This is the first time people have been so friendly."

"Iknow, right."

national favor. This atmosphere seems to be established as a national idol any time soon.

The atmosphere was so good when the music video was released, and it was still the same even though it had already been a week since the release.

Anyone in this situation would nod their head and say, "I am only walking on a flowery path."

"huh. really good."

"yes yes... ."

However, the faces of those who say this do not have the comfortable smile that is typical of people who have had a happy ending.

So what?

They look like cold sweat dripping down their foreheads.

In the vulgar language, 'Hey, what about this'.

That face that comes out when you think about being a predestined X.

The cause... Because the time is coming soon.

"... But in a little while, will we smash this with our own hands?"

"uh."

I nodded.

"... Enjoy it while you can."

"Yes... ."

Those who put their noses in their smartphones are starting to enjoy the sweetness of public opinion.

And within a few days, the person in charge of bitter taste began to raise his head.

* * *

Long before the Billboard chart rankings came out.

On Monday, the beginning of the week, an article appeared.

[Testa, appeared on a popular American entertainment show... Will the trend continue?]

Until here, everyone clicks thinking that something has come.

You must have been thinking, 'Oh, there's another American variety show coming out'.

However, if you read the article thoroughly, you will know the identity of the variety show that Testa is appearing on.

[Don't mess it up]

It's an entertainment program that's not very famous in Korea, so you can snoop your head, but when someone you know starts to testify, the atmosphere changes.

-ah... I'm not sure if this is too B-level sensibility. .

In other words, it is an entertainment program that gives difficult tasks to people and makes them ruin them, or harasses them and sees their reactions. In a word, class B.

-This isn't a program featuring popular kids. Why are you trying to appear in a place like this?

-It's perfect for forgetting all the top-class images that were captured on the first stage with the movie...

ah...

However, Testa appears in only one corner in this film.

In addition, usually 10 teams make up one corner, and the appearance time is only 17 minutes in total.

'It's perfect to look like a handshake among handshakes.'

Here is not the end.

For reference, a famous talk show that is quite cultured is aired at the same time as this program.

And most of the groups with global recognition, led by VTIC, performed in the program.

In other words, we could have appeared there, but we turned it down and came to this B-grade program.

At this point, you can guess the atmosphere.

-Did it turn?

- Why on earth do you not understand me and me?

- Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha it's frustrating I'm going to look

It is even the first time that a KPOP idol appears.

In the first place, one of the previous production crew even made xenophobic remarks. As a program that was cut, it has a strong local color among locals.

It means that our treatment cannot be good.

-after... .

- Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

After this news circulated all over the Internet, what happened?

"... Um, is it quiet?"

"yes."

Somehow, it's being ignored as if nothing had happened.

'I thought so.'

If we admit that this is Testa's embarrassing mistake, doesn't the vicarious satisfaction disappear and we feel lost?

It didn't suit the taste of gukppong he enjoyed, so the situation came when everyone pretended not to see it and deliberately didn't mention it.

"The fans are also on the quiet side."

that's another reason

'It's strategically patient.'

Testa's recent momentum is so good that it makes me even more angry, but at the same time, I don't want to put a second on that momentum, so I keep quiet.

It is because there is no benefit to canceling an already scheduled schedule, especially an American entertainment schedule, when there is no substitute for it.

So, overall, Testa's buzz went off and the heated praise and reactions went out like a candle.

The only thing left is a video advocating Seungri-hyung's mentality that is worse than not being there.

"... ... ."

"... ... ."

It's a rare situation where people don't go overboard with insults even after hurting the public's heart, but it might be more convenient to be criticized.

Look there, even Bae Se-jin, who already knows what this appearance is for, is looking into the translation channel for overseas responses that have stopped uploading with a sad face.

"... ... ."

"brother."

"know. What is necessary is right!"

okay. Because it's all discussed.

KPOP is no longer an unfamiliar genre in the US, but a genre with a solid fan base as a subculture.

The benefit is obviously great, but in the end, it also has the effect of making only the people who saw it see it.

'I even collaborated with the Limestone movie to avoid that.'

So, you can't just go flat on this plate and go in the direction everyone else is doing, and you can't eat all the limestone-raised pies.

Bae Se-jin looked back and nodded.

"... We can do well according to our plan."

"Yes."

I shrugged. Then he hit Cha Yu-jin, who was standing next to him, on the shoulder.

"He's got it all sorted out. Native people."

"that's right. I believe you! I'm good at it!"

"No, I believe!"

I let the two of them talk and looked back at Seon Ah-hyun, who stopped while monitoring the same.

As much as I put a lot of effort into this activity, I thought I would care about the cool atmosphere... But he flashes his thumb... ?

"I, of course, believe... !"

"... uh. thanks."

"Yes!"

yes, um If so, that's it... ... .

'Last check.'

I relaxed my shoulders and checked the best comments from the first stage that were still moderate.

I have quite a few stories.

-The moment you enter Park Moondae while lying down, your posture is straight ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ You must be crazy, really

- AR would have put in a breath sound if it was this much, but he has no conscience, cowardly and vocally.

└ Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

-I'm tired of the memo for the tuple rating at Park Moon University. It melts easily

It's a rewarding reaction to take a look at the stats.

I remembered my status window.

'S+' will float... singing stats.

Yes. I added one remaining stat point to Vocal.

If you put it in a dance that is B+, the alphabet changes to A-, why didn't you?

It was because I was convinced by seeing and comparing various ability level guys in real life.

'S+ grade is the completion type.' Called.

For example, there is a guy whose kistat has finally entered S+ with this album.

[Name: Yoojin Cha]

Meal : S+

Now, people will stare at this bastard even if he narrates to any song on the street. Even the bouncing feeling, which was a bit selfish before, acts as a point.

and... There is another guy with S+ stats in another group.

I frowned.

[Name: Cheongryeo (Shin Jaehyun)]

Dance: S+

Cheongrye.

The goal of his dance S+ grade is perfectly optimized for the KPOP group dance center.

The power and power that comes when the intended feeling is realized 'ideally' with precise power and nuance.

It would probably look plausible even if you gathered a bunch of clumsy C and D-class guys and put them next to you.

In fact, considering the fact that the EX rank seems to be at the level of a great man in some legend, S+ must be the final stage in which a person can sublimate into art.

So, in order to completely block the number of cases where 'my song doesn't work', it was best to raise the grade of singing to S+.

'I can't miss it.'

and... There was one more reason why I didn't dance.

... Because I run a group, not a solo.

'There are so many good dancers.'

It's not like I'm going to be a dance break center, but right now there's no problem in completing the team's choreography with a B+ level.

'I have to be better at making what I'm good at stand out more.'

It is more helpful to the quality of the team to digest the role you have been assigned to a higher quality.

And, besides me, everyone else did the same.

I looked around with rather satisfied eyes. The guys who stopped monitoring look pretty trustworthy.

Anyway, it was time to use the vocal that became S+ once more.

This shoot was unconditionally well done and paid off... .

"Wow~ Some of the production staff here posted that our company directly contacted us to appear on the show voluntarily. Hey, that's really great."

"... ... ."

Let's see those bitches after filming.

Episode 349

'therefore... You mean Eugene is coming here?'

Hannah Hamilton, who graduated from the same middle school as Yujin Cha, sat on the couch in front of the late-night TV for the first time in a while.

She was using the fact that she knew Cha Yoo-jin in high school as an excuse to watch the program.

'Anyway, we met once a few years ago.'

In the TV program restaurant that sold hotteok, a Korean fusion snack.

- Um... have we ever met? middle School? elementary school?

-ah... It's Hannah Hamilton. I was in the same class as you in middle school.

-Ah~ Hannah! nice to meet you. how are you?

Cha Yoo-jin, who still had the unique feeling of a popular group, but surprisingly took the subculture KPOP as a job.

Recognizing his group at the time (now they knew it was called a group, not a band!), she looked up the group's activities a few times.

It was because he had a strange affinity for a boy of his age who was so proud of himself that he was into a subculture like her.

And despite being frightened by some cultural differences, I came this far.

'A heterosexual man in his 20s who dyed his hair pink.'

'... Cha Yujin does this too?? Anime magic girl?'

'They're such a good team that really care about each other... .'

Even watching their American variety shows while empathizing.

[MESS~MEEEESSS~]

A humorous primary color subtitle flowed on the screen. Hannah looked at it tremblingly.

'This program is funny, but I don't know why you're here.'

-Testa shouldn't come out here!

-This is sadistic noxious crap that's no better than a third-rate reality show that harasses people who just want to make a name for themselves.

KPOP fans were crying out on her account. She honestly sympathized with me to some extent.

[Today's challenger is... challenge! Darkened lungs, can you hold out for 30 minutes in a red tube with strange sounds?]

[That's all! The moment you become a coward, lovely unicorn dolls pour out! You are a loser!]

In this way, it was ridiculed and ridiculed under the guise of a challenge.

While arrogantly avoiding ethical censorship because it is a self-righteous structure that makes fun of those who challenged it by saying, "Of course it is possible."

[Boooo! It's complete garbage!]

[Didn't you just blink like you were really scared? is it so. It's a failure. You loser!]

Sometimes there is no precise standard for punishment. The production team and MC just penalize the timing that seems to be the funniest.

Even sometimes the MC himself was beaten.

So it was really funny that it was funny.

To some extent, even for Hannah, who only occasionally watches clips on YouTube, the MC's giggles were as vivid as if drawn.

'That's why it's a longevity program.'

In any case, it was not suitable for those who had an image of maintaining dignity and dignity to some extent.

As a result, testa fans in the United States also complained, and the production team tried to make fun of it.

-Their company said 'first' that they would be honored to appear in person? (Emoji rolling eyes)

Later, even the MC joined them.

-Fresh and kind Asian boys.. Cheer up (emoticon wearing sunglasses)

it was shit

'I literally almost got into a fight.'

The stubborn, conservative, and a bit low-key MC engaged in a fiery war of nerves with the KPOP fandom.

However, the scary thing is that once the filming started, all comments from the production team were cut off.

'I guess Testa made it okay. or not... ... .'

... or really messed up.

To the extent that I shut my mouth thinking that 'that' MC crossed the line of a joke.

"Mmm."

Hannah took a deep breath and watched TV again.

The performer who jumped out of the coffin was filmed running away with his pants off as if he were hanging rainbow glitter and a unicorn.

[Loser~~]

[Actor Antonio Soltre is a cute cowardly pony, or teddy bear!]

Testa shouldn't have suffered such a terrible situation.

Still, the corner where Testa appeared this time was fortunately a part where singers mainly appeared.

[next... My own street karaoke!]

The 'Street Karaoke' challenge corner.

[Various masterpieces carefully selected by the crew are arranged and played in various versions!]

[Can the artist challengers properly show off these masterpieces?]

At first glance, you might think that it doesn't look quite professional rather than an absurd challenge, but... .

It is an illusion.

As you'll soon realize, this arrangement is a prank that's downright ridiculous.

Besides, everything is on-the-fly, and it was naturally up to the production team to decide if it was digested properly.

'Ugh.'

Since the contestants are singers by profession, those who see it are funnier, and those who are subjected to it are more terrifying challenges.

Besides, the penalty this time is terrible.

[Today's penalty is... Food Cannon!]

[We carefully prepared only the hottest restaurants on social networks! It's actually not even a penalty, is it?]

puck!

"Ugh!"

She watched the crushed hamburgers go off like bombs and slam into the faces of the bewildered cast.

It was embarrassing that I almost laughed.

'That's... That's a real shame!'

Isn't that what you see when you're being bullied at school?

But Connor has already started briskly.

[The first song is ~ 'Counting ma green'!]

It had to be a strong, dark hip-hop song.

However, it is arranged as an amusement park march with an exaggerated pronunciation that cannot be understood.

[Oh Hong Hong Hong! It's lively and lovely~]

[Nanana nanana nanana nanana~]

puck.

puck.

Puffer Puck.

To the beat of cheerful trumpets, people are shot in the face by cannons.

It was spectacle.

"Pooh!"

A person who stays blankly until the interlude passes and gets hit, a person who tries to enter a bar but gets pushed back and perishes.

They sang a few lines appropriately and were full of hope, and then even got food slapped in the face.

[Cast: What is this X... ]

puck!

[Good gesture!]

"Phehehehe!"

She gritted her teeth and laughed. It was a raw laugh that I couldn't help but laugh.

"Oh please! evil!"

The problem was that Testa was not visible until after two or three songs had passed.

Even if it had only been for one second, they would have recognized it. How could you miss the intense scene of getting hit with a cannon for food?

'no way... edit?'

Fortunately or unfortunately, it wasn't.

This is because Testa was over 10 minutes long and did not appear until one advertisement placed between the corners passed by.

Seven young men standing on the street like the rest of the cast.

Give it a little spotlight.

[that's right. They are treated preferentially because they are part of the cast of <Cosmic Gunner>. I'm close with the director there. You know?]

With the crazy narration of the MC, the first song, a sunny march, appears again.

"iced coffee... ."

From now on, you're saying that Testa will show you how to splendidly beat food.

With that thought in mind, Hannah was curling up and watching TV.

Cha Yoo-jin, who was looking at the microphone fixed in front of the camera with her hands in her jumper with a sullen face, smiled.

And right away, grab the intro of the marching song and go in.

[Cast: NANA, NANA, NANANNNNNA!]

"uh."

And Testa started walking to the beat. Parade-style choreographed steps.

Then, naturally, they follow the song while checking the lyrics that float under the camera.

On his face was the bright, capitalistic smile of an amusement park worker.

[Cast: The taste of money~ I can't stand it, I have it~]

The lyrics talking about money while laughing refreshingly and the accompaniment of an amusement park harmoniously harmonized and made me laugh.

"Hahaha!"

And, in their own way, they make plausible parade gestures one by one, and take turns admirably holding up the first verse!

[Yes~ Whatever. Lucky guys.]

The sound of the audience laughing was inserted behind the voice of the MC, who had failed to give the penalty. so it was even funnier

However, Testa's stature did not end there.

[Next song!]

Next, a trendy R&B band song that flows smoothly... .

Made with extreme high-pitched heavy metal.

"Ugh."

How many people were so frightened by this new height that they couldn't even enter and got slapped in the face?

But this time, Park Moon-dae, a member with white hair, casually puts his head into the microphone in front of the camera.

And he opened his mouth.

[YEAAAAAAAAAAAAH!]

"... !!"

Shouting.

His expression didn't change, and he picked up that high pitched voice.

His neck was red and bloody, but the expressionless expression and high-pitched impact were not suitable enough to notice it.

And after that, the other members naturally shook their heads violently.

oh oh oh!

Shaking the jacket has a slightly exaggerated taste, so it looks better. The sound of the audience inserted into the screen screams and cheers.

[...] also?]

[Yeah, well, she's a really great singer. I can clap too. clap clap clap Did you hear?]

The audience laughs again.

But soon, power returned to the timid MC's voice.

[Then the next song should come out... Everyone knows, but it's really funny if you ruin it at the end!]

"Huh?"

And a new accompaniment that had never appeared before began to appear.

The latest disco song with a popping beat that is currently on the Billboard charts... .

It is a ballet arrangement.

"!"

[Then the next song should come out... Everyone knows, but it's really funny if you ruin it at the end!]

"Huh?"

And a new accompaniment that had never appeared before began to appear.

The latest disco song with a popping beat that is currently on the Billboard charts... .

It is a ballet arrangement.

"Poop!"

It was so ridiculously funny, but it was funny because there was no hole for Testa to escape!

[haha!]

However, one of the testers quietly came forward from behind.

A pretty young man with well-toned black hair. He stood cross-legged casually, then gracefully lifted one leg and turned.

"... !!"

[What??]

Fuete.

And at that moment, the six people in the back exchanged glances and started humming.

A composition that properly follows the main melody and accompaniment.

a cappella.

[...] Oh Lord.]

"oh my god."

And at the right time, you can ride the accompaniment and find the intro!

[Cast: I can take you to the night sky]

Audience cheers on screen.

A twist is always fun.

After doing all these crazy things, they even receive applause from passers-by on the street.

[What are they applauding!]

[What is this... Wait, are you all gone? How much did you pay?]

When the narration of the MC, who was unexpectedly caught by the camera in reverse, became angry, the audience burst into laughter again.

Cha Yoo-jin, who was giving a leisurely high-five, smiled round and round and nodded her head.

[Casting staff: Did you get paid?]

[no!! I mean you... Aww! I'll turn!]

"ha ha ha!"

In line with Hannah's laughter, the microphone in front of the camera shakes like a pissed-off puppet.

[This... yes! This is practically a failure!]

[It's not good because it's too good. Yes?]

Testa looked at each other and smiled slightly. And the member with white hair replied calmly.

[Cast: No. I don't know.]

[It's a failure because it's not fun, it's a comedy show!!]

[Cast: Hmm.]

Then, instead of replying and continuing the conte, Testa nodded while exchanging glances once again.

'what?'

And Cha Yu-jin opened her mouth.

[Cast: OK. Hit them all and shoot them.]

"... !!"

pop!

And indeed the restaurant cannon was fired.

Not once, but many times. in everyone's face.

Puck pup pup pup pup puck!

"Aww!"

Hannah watched it with her mouth wide open.

Testa's appearance became as miserable as the previous ones.

[Cast: Ouch.]

Cha Yoo-jin, who had bolognaise sauce dripping down her forehead, wiped it off with her finger.

Even so, he smiled.

[Cast: It's delicious.]

[oh my god.]

[Casting staff: I appeared because it looked the most fun. It's a really awesome experience.]

[Please turn off. hurry.]

[Cast: Yes. Have a good night, everyone.]

[Cast: Good night~]

The members smiled and walked leisurely out of the camera, wiping their faces with cloth or hands.

I saw this once.

'and... '

He's not humble at all, he's full of confidence, and he's sure of his own world, but he's not unlucky.

It was all the conditions this town expects from an artist.

Individuality! ability! star castle!

Besides, doesn't it match the image of the band in Cosmic Gunner? They were almost themselves!

[what... what... . Play some other guys! That's not funny!]

And the screen ended with the performers who could not keep up with the ballet arrangement again and were hit by the restaurant cannon.

But everyone who watched knew it. The ending is actually the scene where the band was walking away earlier.

"Wow."

Literally, if you wanted to make an impression, it was a great success.

And sure enough, as soon as the broadcast ended, a new post was uploaded to the MC's account.

---------==

[I swear on my house, but I didn't manipulate it. What a crazy band. #help me]

---------==

"Wow!"

It was a declaration of surrender.

'It's a mess!'

She unknowingly searched not only for KPOP accounts, but also for people who watched today's program to pour out their impressions on their accounts.

I thought nonetheless.

'I'm like this, but they're going back to Korea in a cool way, right?'

Yes, if it was Cha Yu-jin, he was a person who would remain like that.

So will his group!

* * *

We're rinsing one guy like crazy.

Who are you?

"Seon Ah-hyun! Seon Ah-hyun!"

"Ohhh!!"

"Seon Ah-hyun did it all!"

Of course it's Sun Ah-hyun! This guy did an ad lib that he didn't even plan for!

I'll be honest. We cheated a bit.

I had already organized all the candidate songs for these guys to write and studied the expected answers.

It's something I've been doing every day since <Azusa>.

It's a longevity corner that has been dragged over 100 times, so the references are clear, but the answer to the song came out right away.

'These bastards write half the latest popular songs and half the popular songs from 10 years ago.'

Since the program must have been running for a long time, I thought I would have fixed the range of songs to be selected so that the songs would not overlap.

And the arrangement also comes with statistics.

1. Arrangements used in the program for the past three years, in order of frequency.

2. Assigning weight to newly released arrangements in the latest year.

3. However, arrangements used in the latest 3 episodes are excluded.

After picking out the song patterns and arrangement patterns like that, it was a breeze.

-Is this funny?

- It's not funny!

-Okay, I'm not going to use a country arrangement here. pass.

It's because you only need to be checked by S+, the native sensibility, and match the arrangements.

'I covered more than half with this.'

So, under the leadership of Kim Rae-bin, I had already selected all the expected arrangements, and after deciding who would share the main role for each song, I appeared.

however...

'Where are these crazy assholes doing ballet!'

I guessed the opera, but I didn't expect these fuckers to throw in an unsung piece of music.

However, it became a jackpot because Seon Ah-hyun hit a real ballet with a straight bread.

'If it wasn't for this guy, I would have become a real X.'

This is because it was meaningful to clear the given songs while concepting them neatly from one to ten.

Embarrassment was the worst move, but it was the worst thing to do to prevent an embarrassing situation.

Everyone is making a fuss when they play deliberately.

"No but what? Ahyeon said that she transferred to dance, how did that come out right there!"

"I, before, yes, I prepared for a presentation in middle school... ."

"It's amazing that you remember that, and it's a jaw-dropping event!"

"no... , This, because I'm used to this... ... ."

I won't accept any excuses.

Anyway, when it was time to move, Seon Ah-hyun came down to the floor with a reddened face while receiving applause.

"I... ."

But even in the middle of it, you don't talk to me.

'hmm.'

Roughly similar to when the concept of this album hit the jackpot, his face is young with anticipation.

Got it.

'He wants to hear a story.'

It's been like that before, and it seems that he judged himself that he seemed capable enough to listen to the story that only made a big deal with me.

And in fact, qualifications are not a problem, but it is true that this guy carried this number.

'It's like putting off more.'

I looked back at Big Sejin. The guy also nods.

then... .

yes, fucking feet. Let's open our mouths!

By the way, it was a stupid idea like a real idiot.

Episode 350

On the way home, I immediately realized the reality.

'When will you speak?'

There is no time.

It wasn't a tour season where you could flexibly take time out if you wanted to.

At worst, it's an early base for activities where the schedule is set in minutes.

'It's hard to go out right now, so what?'

During this crazy schedule, will there ever be a time to talk to Sun Ah-hyun separately?

But the answer was easy to find.

"Can I use my room?"

"... !"

"I'm in solitary confinement~ Let's talk at night after schedules!"

yes.

Coincidentally, the guy who had a solitary cell at the dorm knew everything about the situation. He won't have to go out and make a seat.

"Of course, Sejin has to sleep too~ If the story gets longer, I will use your room... Moondaemun University? Are you listening?"

"Oh thank you."

After I coordinated a few schedules on the plane, I decided to sing Seon Ah-hyun separately as soon as I returned to the dorm... ... ... .

"For now, I will be there too. No matter how much Ahyeon likes her friends, she needs to create an atmosphere and make preparations so that people can trust her~"

That's right.

It seemed that Seon Ah-hyun cared about the fact that there was something that Se-jin and I didn't share.

Let's leave the other parties alone.

That day, I talked to Sun Ah-hyun at the commercial shooting site, which was directly from the airport.

"Ah Hyun-ah."

"Yes?"

"When I go to the dorm after filming, I plan to talk at night with Lee Se-jin... ."

"Yes! all. of course!"

"Uh, yes."

I was very active. Thanks to that, the appointment was made in an instant.

So, the story is that the three of them (bodily) the same age sat together on the sofa in Sejin Sejin's solitary cell.

"Come on, everyone, sit comfortably~"

"Ah, uh... !"

"... ... ."

I don't know how this kid can sleep with ten of his character dolls right in front of his bed. Are the nerve cords made of iron?

Anyway, I turned my head and looked at Seon Ah-hyun with the doll heads on my back.

Seon Ah-hyun seemed nervous, but seemed to be expecting more than that.

'My eyes are twinkling.'

No, such a huge secret... That's right.

Yes. Just last year, I didn't know that I would be able to say this openly.

"hmm."

I cleared my throat and opened my mouth.

"first of all... I'm sorry if you've been feeling a little left out lately."

"Oh no! Of course, ugh, you don't have to tell me... ... . Everyone is working hard, so that's why... ."

"... ?"

for a moment.

I looked back at the big Sejin. A look of bewilderment passes across the man's face.

In the meantime, Seon Ah-hyun blushes and continues to speak.

"I, I lead the conversation, well... Business-wise, you didn't show a great side... ... . Ugh, not easy to share, I guess... ."

"... ... ."

hey, this

Apparently, Seon Ah-hyun thought that me and Keun Se-jin were handling some grandiose and complicated behind-the-scenes business.

And I think he thought he didn't share it even though it was a group thing because he wasn't trustworthy enough.

For a moment, I looked back at Seon Ah-hyeon's recent activities and refrained from sobbing.

'so... Did you actively participate in such a step forward?'

Now the puzzle fits perfectly.

'Damn it.'

twisted

I put strength into the hand that was about to press down on my forehead.

'This... It's because I was buried.'

Because of this guy's secret, incidents from Ryu Cheong-woo to Keun Se-jin broke out, so my brain was fixed on that side.

If you want to hear anything from me, it must be my secret.

"... ... ."

okay. Then again... There is no need to tell Sun Ah-hyun about my identity.

'I can't even guess.'

This is the right time to gloss over the label or press issues with appropriate lies. Seon Ah-hyun will pass on that.

'... But is that okay?'

I clenched my fist.

Even so, whenever I do system-related work in the future, I'm going to leave this guy out again, but doesn't that guy feel more cheated?

If that's the case, I should have said nothing.

'At that point, I have nothing to say even if I'm beaten to deceive.'

It's not a work-related issue, but it's right to say clearly that I can't talk about it because it's a personal matter. Because we had a misunderstanding.

Seon Ah-hyun might be a bit disappointed, but anyway, things will be sorted out there.

'the problem is.'

I... that I don't want to do that.

Although funny.

"... ... ."

I half-impulsively opened my mouth.

"that... It wasn't a matter of work. I never thought you couldn't work in the first place."

"Yes?"

"It's just my problem."

I swallowed. Somehow it lifts my mood.

"I wasn't originally at Bakmundae, but I'm living at Bakmundae."

"... ... ??"

"I kept quiet because I couldn't talk about it."

"... Yes?"

Just like I told Sejin the big deal, I started to explain it to Ahyeon Sun as well.

"When I woke up a few years ago, it was someone else's body."

Still, the sentence comes out in a more organized tone just because I said it once... .

'... This is really not something to be sober.'

"So, to my eyes, it's kind of like a hologram... ."

"Puff!"

"... If you smile one more time, I will send you out."

"Huh? It's my room, but I need to get out of the door... sorry. I got that doll from a fan, Moondae-nim, be careful."

I came to the crisis section desperate for alcohol a few times, but I caught the big line anyway and passed it safely.

'Gold 2 or the story of Cheongrye should be needed later.'

There would be no need to tell a complicated and diverse story to a guy who didn't even give a hint.

I finished the story with a few supplementary explanations from Sejin.

"... So now I'm just doing well."

"... ... ."

I did finish it... No response.

A little hastily, he opened his mouth again.

"I couldn't say it easily because it was so unrealistic. I was half caught by this guy."

"that's right. I am also very quick-witted~ Park Moon-dae tried not to tell anyone, but in fact I found out everything?"

"... ... ."

And when I raised my head, I saw Seon Ah-hyun's blank face.

The guy looked back at me and Sejin a few times, then slightly lowered his gaze.

"... That, that's right."

"okay."

and there is silence

"... ... ."

"... ... ."

Than you think... long.

'... ? why.'

You don't even ask questions.

By the time a cold sweat forms on the back of your neck.

Sun Ah-hyun opened her mouth again.

But I wasn't the one to talk to.

It's a big sejin

"... me, over there Sejin also heard this story before, right?"

"that's right. It's not old... Not even a few months."

"Uh, how... did you think First, listen."

"hmm?"

Big Sejin shrugged.

"Isn't there any reason for Mundae to lie about something like this?"

"... !"

"Because of the Moon University I've seen so far... I just thought it was."

"... ... ."

At Sejin's words, Seonahyeon lowered her head again.

'What are you thinking?'

Why are you doing that without asking me about the content? No, of course it's pretty shocking... but.

I bit my tongue.

'Stop making unnecessarily excessive guesses.'

Of course, you may be curious about the thoughts of the person who heard the story first.

still... .

I opened and closed my hand a few times, then let go and opened my mouth.

"If it's hard to believe... ."

But this sentence is not finished.

It was because Seon Ah-hyun answered.

"Oh, no. believe."

"... !"

The boy raised his head and smiled faintly with a slightly tired expression.

"huh... ... . no, that's right Moondae is not the kind of person to lie about something like this... Of course I know."

"Hey, it was hard, I guess... ... . Moondae. until now... . You've been through a lot."

Somehow I was speechless.

After clearing my throat a few times, I was able to answer calmly.

"So you made a lot of money and did well. That's it."

"Yes... ... ."

Seon Ah-hyun answered quietly.

"still... If you are having trouble, tell me."

"Mundae will be very reassuring, right? Two backups~ Ah, Chungwoo-hyung knows a little too."

"... ... Wife, brother Chung Woo too... ?"

"Ah, that older brother had some family circumstances... ."

I confirmed that Seon Ah-hyun listened intently to what Se-jin Keun explained.

Concentration returned to his face.

"... ... ."

okay... is it over

Big Sejin trembled at the end of the explanation.

"It's no wonder we haven't been the same age since <Azusa>. In the end, only the two of us know everything about Mundae~ Do it well, Mundae."

I was also funny in the end. After thinking about it for a while, I reached out my hand to Seon Ah-hyun.

"Yes, please. Ah Hyun-ah."

Seon Ah-hyun held it with a slightly trembling hand.

It was a little cold, but there was strength.

"... Yes!"

And when he answered that question, it was clear that he saw joy in his eyes. That's it.

Even the next day, Seon Ah-hyun's attitude did not change, and I... I guess I was somewhat relieved.

* * *

and after a few days.

A slightly unique schedule is back.

"Well, tomorrow is the day we go to Yeonhee University."

"Oh!"

It was the college festival schedule that came back after nearly two years.

It's because the ransom was so high last year, I've been steadily going once since my debut.

I came from <Azusa>, and since my debut song, the sound source has been good, and it has become popular enough that even college students can listen to it and enjoy it.

Also, the university festival performance is quite a fun event, so everyone reacted well.

"Oh~ It's been a while. Will it be fun?"

"I know. Is that an outdoor concert hall?"

Thanks to that, the conversation started like this, and after a few minutes, it went to talk about the university itself. Well, it's always like that when we chat in the car.

"... If I get a chance later, I want to try at least a lecture."

"okay. I don't regret taking up cyber university to parallel work, but I'm still curious about other options."

And Cha Yu-jin shrugged.

"I had a scholarship, but I came to Korea. That's amazing!"

"and."

"That's really great."

no one will be able to refute Because Kim Rae-bin is also nodding her head.

"Why did you do that?"

"Um, because dancing is fun? [It just exists. Because I wanted to.]"

And since it went so well, it's okay to say that you kicked the scholarship.

Even I, who had covered my living expenses with data pals while maintaining my scholarship, had a job completely unrelated to my major.

"brother! Are you thinking of going to college?"

"Not at all."

I don't want to go twice.

Let's think about that, forced to go twice... This time, I thought of something that might lead me to active duty, but I quit for now.

'after... ... .'

I envy gold medalists and foreigners.

"OK~ Just take a look at our campus! You can do it secretly!"

"what... when the time comes."

I checked the college festival in the schedule list with a rather strange feeling while listening to Cha Yoo-jin's nonsensical words.

There was only one reason.

"Moondaemun University, is this the university you graduated from?"

"... uh."

When Cha Yu-jin stopped slapping me on the shoulder from the back seat, Se-jin said this politely.

This is the university I went to.

'Is this the first time with this body?'

I mean, I didn't have to go here.

And only at this agency, university events are just paid hard and places that are close to other events are put in first-come-first-served basis.

But this time, it seems that this school called in the biggest and fastest money.

'It's a cool way to spend the kids' tuition money.'

Those who have a lot of money raise their tuition every year like that.

I skipped the schedule, twitching my eyebrows. I was polite to Seon Ah-hyun, who dared to sit across from me, with Se-jin Se-jin sandwiched between me.

"Ahyeonahyeon~ This is the university I went to at the liberal arts college."

"... ... that. I see."

Seon Ah-hyun asked me cautiously.

"Feel, ... how is it?"

"... Well, just like that."

I chuckled.

"It's been a long time since I graduated, and the campus has been changed once, so to be honest, I'm not that impressed."

Big Sejin smiled.

"All right. big brother."

"... ... ."

stop it kid

"Hehehehehe... ."

I held back a sigh as I listened to Sejin's shoulders tremble and hold back a laugh. Seon Ah-hyun laughed awkwardly.

'what... Anyway, I just need to do well on stage.'

It was a Korean event after a long time. I broke my neck.

Our role is the ending.

If time allowed, I was in a position where I could sing three or four encores.

'The spare time to fill it all... I don't think so.'

But, as always, things did not always go as expected.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.3K 257 5
This book contains a lot of smut so if you don't like it, you can leaveπŸ₯°
133K 5.7K 30
Inspired by Arsenic Blues by 11QueenSupreme11 and Young Gods by phoenix1770, but with my own plot. This is a mix of reactions and story. What happens...
211K 6.4K 98
A villainess known by all as a wicked woman who has done all sorts of evil deeds-Ducal Lady Violet. She regained her memories of her previous life af...
184K 3.9K 21
❝ π‘¦π‘œπ‘’ π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘’ π’ƒπ’“π’π’Œπ’†π’ π‘œπ‘› π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘“π‘™π‘œπ‘œπ‘Ÿ, π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ π‘¦π‘œπ‘’'π‘Ÿπ‘’ π’„π’“π’šπ’Šπ’π’ˆ, π’„π’“π’šπ’Šπ’π’ˆ ❞ π’Šπ’ π’˜...