Forgotten | COMPLETE |

By mileywritez

They were best friends since they were little. But they were total opposites. He had his life set out for h... More

Prologue - Cyrus
1 - Blair
2 - Cyrus
3 - Blair
4 - Cyrus
5 - Blair
6 - Cyrus
7 - Blair
8 - Cyrus
9 - Blair
10 - Cyrus
11 - Blair
12 - Cyrus
13 - Blair
14 - Cyrus
15- Blair
16- Blair
17 - Cyrus
18 - Blair
19 - Cyrus
20 - Blair
21 - Cyrus
22 - Cyrus
23 - Blair
24 - Cyrus
26 - Cyrus
27 - Blair
28 - Cyrus
29 - Blair
30 - Blair
31 - Cyrus
32 - Blair
33 - Blair
34 - Blair
35 - Cyrus
36 - Blair
37 - Cyrus
38 - Blair
39 - Cyrus
40 - Cyrus
41 - Cyrus
42 - Blair
43 - Blair
44 - Blair
45 - Cyrus
46 - Blair
47 - Cyrus
48 - Blair
49 - Blair
50 - Cryus
51 - Blair
52 - Blair
| 𝐕𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 |

25 - Blair

283 11 0
By mileywritez

Song: I wanna be yours by Arctic Monkeys

Flashback - 11 years ago

I run out of the lunch door towards the playground excited to play on the swings.

I stop in front of the swings looking down at my pretty dress shoes. sand now getting in them.

Mommy had saved up a lot to get me these and now the sand is ruining them. I quickly run back to the grass. I sit on the grass, my pretty dress laying around me.

I carefully take off my shoes and dump the sand out. I make sure both shoes have no sand in them before placing them together on the grass neatly.

I stand now excited to get back to the swings. I run towards the swings to stop and see one of my classmates already swinging.

I smile brightly at the chance of making a new friend, I walk to the side of them careful not to get hit by the swing and I wave cheerfully at the boy swinging.

"Hi my name is Blair! What's yours?" He continues to swing ignoring me. I giggle he probably can't hear me from going back and forth so fast. Silly me.

Suddenly another little boy comes up and begins talking to the boy on the swing and he stops to listen. I smile again now I can finally talk to him.

I walk in front of the swing to where he is now sitting laughing with his friends.

"Hi my name is Blair! What's yours?"

They stop talking and look at me and I smile bigger. They both look at me up and down with a confused look on their faces. "Where are your shoes?" Asks the boy on the swing.

I gasp looking back at my shoes on the grass. I can show off my shoes! "Oh wait, right here I'll get them!" I run back to where my shoes sit. I quickly pick them up and bring them back to where the boys wait.

I brush my hair out of my face pushing my shoes out in front of me showing them off.

"Aren't they pretty? My mommy saved for a long time to be able to get them for me." I smile at them waiting for them to say something.

I watch as they look at each other and start to laugh. My face falls. Why are they laughing at me? Did I do something funny?

"Your mommy saved for those? They're ugly." Says the boy standing next to the boy in the swing.

My stomach drops at his insult.

"They are not ugly they are very pretty." I snap back bringing my shoes to my chest.

I look at the boy in the swing to see if he would agree with me.

He looks at me and my shoes.

"Can I look closer at them?" His friend looks at him confused at what he's doing but I smile and bring them back out handing them to him.

I brush my hands down my dress watching him look at my shoes.

Suddenly he takes one of the shoes and throws them behind me into the sand. I gasp at the action looking at my shoes covered in sand. He quickly throws the other one in a different direction but this shoe lands in the mud.

"No!" I scream rushing towards my shoe. They both start laughing and tears start sliding down my cheeks.

I drop to my knees on the mud picking up my shoe. I start to cry harder to see that its ruined. I look around to find a teacher but see none. I begin to try and wipe the mud off the shoe when I hear the boy's laughter come closer.

I look up with tears in my eyes to see them holding my other shoe in their hand. One of the boys brings his hand holding the shoe up holding it in the air before dropping it into the mud.

A sob racks through me as I watch my other shoe get ruined. My mommy spent so much for them to be ruined.

I look back up at them to see them laughing, they laugh harder when they see my face.

I sit back on my butt bringing my knees up to my chest. I watch as they laugh and I see a third boy walking up to us.

I realize he's the new kid and I cry harder thinking he's coming to laugh with them.

When he gets to us he takes in the scene and his confused face becomes angry. He looks at the boys laughing and he watches as one of them begins to bend down to pick up my shoe.

But before he can pick it up the new kid brings his hands out pushing him into the mud. He lands face first into the mud and his friend's laughter stops and so does my quiet sobs. I watch as the boy is now crying covered in mud.

I can't help but giggle at this. I guess he doesn't like being picked on either.

I look up to see the new kid watching me laugh at my bully covered in mud. He smiles at me and I wipe my tears and give him a small smile.

He's in my class and sits right outside the lunchroom doors waiting to go back inside everyday. He has brown hair a little lighter than mine and he has the prettiest brown eyes I've ever seen.

The two little boys run off to find a teacher and the new kid stays. He bends down close to me.

"Are you Ok?" He asks me. I give him a smile nodding.

It soon fades as I look at my ruined shoes and tears begin to form once again.

"They ruined them." My voice is light and shaky.

He looks at the one I'm holding and the one in the mud. He picks it up and hands it to me. He then stands holding his hand out.

I look up at him and he smiles. I take his hand, he helps me up and I now stand in mud my pretty white socks covered in mud. I frown and I fix my now ruined dress.

"What's your name?" I look at him when he says this, my eyes widening and I smile big.

He wants to be my friend?

"I'm Blair, what's yours?"

He looks at me smiling "I'm Cyrus."

I smile back, He has a pretty name.

"Your name is pretty."

His face turns pick at my complement and I giggle.

"Can we be friends?" I lean side to side looking down scared he will laugh.

"I would like to be your friend."  I snap my head up looking at him and I smile "Really?"

He nods and I jump up excited to have my first friend. "We can do so much together we can play on the swings and we can even color together! I love coloring!"

He laughs nodding his head. "But you have to promise to be friends forever." I make my face look serious.

He holds out his pinky "I promise." I giggle as we connect our pinkies together.

I look behind him and see an angry teacher coming "Oh no"

Cyrus turns around but he doesn't look scared he just stands next to me waiting to get in trouble.

And before the teacher makes it to us he whispers to me.

"I'll get you some new pretty shoes."

I blush, He thinks my shoes are pretty.

End of flashback

I grip the counter as I take in what just happened. I just had a flashback of what i'm assuming is when me and Cyrus first met.

I take a deep breath and turn off the sink.

I walk into the living room and drop onto the couch.

The front door slams open and a panicked Cyrus walks through. I sit up alarmed. His eyes connect with mine and he relaxes as he walks up to me crushing his lips against mine.

He pulls away and we both stand there out of breath.

"We have to get out of here." He blurts out.

I look at him wide eyed "What do you mean get out of here?"

He takes a step back roughly brushing through his hair.

"Look, I'll tell you everything in the car. We just can't stay here Blair we need to get Bridget and leave. We have to stay in a hotel or something we just can't stay here anymore it's not safe."

"What!" I yell at him "what are you saying Cyrus I can't just get my sister and leave with you. We graduate this year. I can't just leave!"

He steps into me again grabbing my face with his hands "That night was not a coincidence."

I stare at him with wide eyes, my body growing cold. "What?"

His eyes grow soft "I know you don't remember everything but my parents paid that man to get rid of you and they are not going to stop. There is someone else who wants you gone that I still don't know. But trust me Blair we need to leave so I can keep you safe."

I try to take in what he said. Everything seems too much. His parents are the reason I'm struggling. They paid him. They're coming for me.

I look at him watching me for my response. "Get Bridget."

________

Little Blair is so cutee. I love her.

And Cyrus and Blair aren't leaving town they can't they are still minors they are 17 they are also both Seniors.

TIKTOK: Authorwritezzz

Please vote!!

WORDCOUNT: 1,595

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 36.1K 42
#1 in Teen Fiction - 26.03.2020 #10 in Romance - 04.10.2020 #1 in Unrequited - 21.02.2020 #1 in LoveTriangle - 01.01.2020 # 14 in Angst - 20.20.2020 ...
4.5K 875 51
Alison is a hardworking and honest woman. He is kind and helpful in nature. She always supports Dusro in both happiness and pain. She is very connois...
644 40 14
𝐏𝐇𝐘𝐒𝐂𝐄 𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐒 a name unheard of. Except by one, of course. The one who simply got away. Five years ago her best friend moved to a diffe...
2K 105 17
#406 in Romance(31/05/17) **** She was always a mystery unsolved. Scattered pieces of puzzles lay apart... Like a broken glass.. That's how she could...