Neito Monoma X Male Reader

By Xash_is_doneX

This story is gonna take a while to write because of the amount of ideas i have for this. ANYWAYS its just Mo... More

Intro Page <3
Chapter 1 <3
Chapter 2 <3
Chapter 3 <3
Chapter 4 <3
Chapter 5 <3
Chapter 6 <3
Chapter 7 <3
Chapter 8 <3
Chapter 9 <3
Chapter 10 <3
Chapter 11 <3
Chapter 12 <3
Chapter 13 <3
Chapter 14 <3
Chapter 15 <3
Chapter 16 <3
Chapter 17 <3
Chapter 17.5 <3
Chapter 18 <3
Chapter 19 <3
Chapter 20 <3
Chapter 21 <3
Chapter 22 <3
Chapter 23
Chapter 24 <3
Chapter 26 <3
NOT A PART, BUT CAT
APOLOGYYYYYY (nasp)
Chapter 27 <3

Chapter 25 <3

157 11 3
By Xash_is_doneX

Its been 2 days since we both got sick. Im back at school today and it is so boring without Neito here. I already dont like going as is, but without him here its just boring. I mean sure, I have my friends, but its not as fun without him. Its even worse now because Bakugou has been following me. I normally walk around with Neito, so I think him not being here makes Bakugou think I dont have my "bodyguard" so he can just be annoying. I dont get what his problem is, he always gives me rude looks. I mean, sure, we did fight a bit on the first day, but he fights with pretty much everyone. I dont get why he chose me to tail today.

Classes went by pretty slow, but it was finally lunch time. I didnt feel like eating much so I just had some of Kendo's food. Everyone in class was asking if I was alright. I mean, yeah, I was okay, it just doesnt feel right going a day at school without him here.

Just as we were talking, I felt something on my head. It was water. Someone poured water on my head.
This hasnt happened since middle school, it almost feels unfamiliar.
I turned around to see someone with yellow hair running away.
"Hey you okay? That was rude," Kendo turned to me.
"Yeah, Im fine. It happens."
"Not normally it doesn't. Why'd that guy do that?"
"I dont know. I dont really wanna know either. Im gonna go dry off," I stood up and walked to the restroom.

"I cant believe you actually did that! You shouldnt have," I heard a girl yelling.
"Well maybe if you didnt make us play truth or dare at school, he wouldnt have."
"Lunch is normally boring, so I decided to try and spice it up! You can't blame me."
"Youre right, we can blame Explosion Boy for that."
"Shut up."

I just walked past the group as quietly as possible. I knew that was the guy who did it. Almost anyone else would got over and ask him to apologize, but by the sounds of it, it wasnt really his fault.
"Hey!" I felt someone grab my shoulder. "Sorry for that. Mina wanted to play truth or dare and Bakugou dared me to do that to you. Im sorry."
"Its fine."
"No, its not. I shouldnt have done that."
"Its alright, really. I kniw how much pressure is put on you when you have to do a dare." I kept trying to walk to the restroom, but this guy just kept talking.

*riiiiing*
*riiiiing*

"Sorry, I gotta take this call," I said, thankfully he walked away. I read the name and felt a smile grow. It was Neito. "Hey, whats up?"

"Nothin' much. I just wanted to see how you were doing without me there."

"Honestly, not the greatest, but it could be worse," I walked into the resrtoom.

"Anyone messing with you? You can tell me if Class A is being annoying, Ill take care of 'em."

"Its fine. Theyre a bit annoying today, but not too bad."

"So its basically just every other day minus me?"

"Yeah, we'll go with that." I grabbed some paper towels and started drying me hair.

"What do you mean by that?"

"By what?"

"'We'll go with that'? What does that mean? Its different today, huh?"

"....Well yeah a little!"

"Who is it?"

"No one, dont worry about it."

"Is it Class A?? What are they saying and doing to you?"

"Its nothing."

"Hey man, can you quiet down? I just wanna use the restroom in peace," some guy in a stalled called out.

"Oh, uh yeah, sorry."

"Where are you right now??"

"Nowhere."

"Yeah, sure. Just go back to lunch idiot."

"Oh shut it."

"No thanks."

"Whatever. Im gonna get off here, okay? I love you."

"I love you too Y/n."

"Who was that?" Its that dude again. Yellow hair! Whats his name again?

"No one. Its nothing."

"Mhmmm, sure. My names Denki by the way!" he held his hand out for me to shake.

"Im L/n. Just, please dont try and hang out with me."

"Hm? Why not?"

"I dont wanna be around your class more than I need to."

"Ugh, youre like that Monoma guy. He gets on my nerves."

"Try dating the guy," I whispered.

"Do what?"

"Nothing."

"Im not one to believe rumors, but is it really true then?"

"Is what true?"

"Youre actually dating Monoma!!"

"Yeah, so what?"

"Careful around that guy, hes a jerk."

"Not really, hes just an idiot."

"Thats rude to say about your boyfriend."

"Well you brought him up. Anywho, I need to get back with my class, please dont go dumping water on my head again."

"Alright then, well, bye!"

I just waved.

"Hey Y/n, you wanna walk home together?" It was that guy again! Denki I think it was.

"I dunno, not really."

"Why not?"

"I normally walk home with someone from my class. No offense."

"Any cute girls you walk home with?"

"Uhm..."

"Oh! That Shiozaki chick?"

"She usually walks home with Yanagi and Komori. You can go find them. Just be kind." I kept walking home.

"I dont think I would be able to handle that many girls at once."

"I dont even wanna know what you mean by that."

"Anyways, Im just gonna walk with you, think of this as an extension of my  apology."

"Im good." I just kept walking home. I knew he was following me, he's really bad at being stealthy.

*riiiiing*
*riiiiing*

"What now Neito?"

"I just wanna say hi. Are you almost home?"

"Yeah, Im like, three houses away."

"Okay, I just wanna make sure you get here safe."

"Dont even tell me..."

"Yup, Im at your house."

"Ugh, just dont make a scene when I get home."

"What does that-"

*boop*

If this guy tries to say hi to Mom, Neito's gonna flip his lid. Im pretty sure he knows every face in Class A, which is pretty concerning. I really need to do something about him.

I opened the door and Neito instantly got up and stepped onto the porch. He looked around and walked out to the sidewalk. "Why are you here!?"

"Not you.."

"Neito, leave him alone."

"HA! You think Im gonna leave him alone? Not only is he from Class A, but he also followed you home! He needs a good yelling at!!!"

"Neito-" He just kept yelling at the poor guy. 

*BONK*

"Sorry about him. Ive never had to do that before," I said, holding a textbook. I hate to pull a Kendo, but he was just so annoying. "You should probably get home." I picked Neito up by his shirt, apologized one last time and waved goodbye.

"Whyd you do that?"

"You were being a jerk," I said, handing him an ice pack. 

"No way, I was only doing what was right."

"But were you?"

"Yup."

"Anywho, what are you doing here?"

"I came to see you, duh."

"Clearly. When are you leaving?"

"Stupid question, Im staying the night again."

"You're not sick anymore right?"

"Do I seem sick to you?"

"Not really."

"Theres your answer."

"Why are you staying?"

"It was up in the air, but after I found out that weirdo followed you home, no way am I leaving you alone."

"He didnt do it to be creepy. He just wants to be friends."

"How about this, I dont want you to be friends with him."

"What if I wanna be friends with him."

"It sure didnt look like you wanted to."

"Because I just actually met him today! I dont know him!"

We went back and forth for about 5 more minutes until Mom yelled at us to stop. She told us to go to bed, seeing as how we have school tomorrow.

Hey guys! This chapter is trash, so sorry about that. I havent been up to writing lately but I would feel bad if I didnt update. Ill see you in the next chapter though, bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 3.3K 20
"ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴏɴᴄᴇ, ɪ'ᴍ sᴜʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ʀɪɢʜᴛ?" 𝙒𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜! 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙫𝙞𝙤𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙘�...
27.2K 747 51
This is currently being worked on right now. I'm really sorry about it. If you could possibly not read it right now because it wouldn't not make sens...
188K 3.9K 14
[bnha x male reader one shots] ⋆ started: sept 4, 2019 ⋆ ended: july 13, 2020 ⋆ be warned characters are ooc
27.1K 1.1K 18
↳ stray ↴ ┌────────── ᝬ៸៸ ᔾ └➤ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛᴀᴍᴀᴋɪ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇs ʜɪs ᴡɪɴᴅᴏᴡ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ғᴏʀ sᴛʀᴀʏ ᴄᴀᴛs ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ɪɴ⁀➷ |date started : 7/1/21 |date ended : 8/20/21 amajiki...