crave | 16+

Galing kay -honeycone-

๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š ๐Ž๐๐„ (current status: editing) ๐œ๐ซ๐š๐ฏ๐ž (๐˜ท.) /kreษชv/ feel a powerful desire for (something). ... Higit pa

pls read!!
face claim + pre read
PROLOGUE
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
ELIJAH'S PENTHOUSE
XV
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII

XVI

4.8K 97 22
Galing kay -honeycone-

JOSIE

A MUSCLED ARM WRAPS around my waist and I gladly welcome it, moving closer to the source of warmth and to my satisfaction the warmth welcomes me by grabbing me and pulling me into a muscled chest. I smile a drunk smile and inhale the sweet cologne. My eyes flutter open way sooner than I'd wanted and I see a black room.

When I turn my head I'm met with floor-to-ceiling windows and watch as the sun creeps over the skyscrapers of New York City. When I turn the other way I see a dark muscled tattooed body. I blink a couple of dozen times as my eyes zoom in on the owner of the body. His nose piercing. His plump lips. His eyes that are staring down at me.

"Aeegh!" I scream scurrying out of my bosses bed, pulling the drapes with me. He laughs putting an arm over his eyes. Oh my God this is bad, this is so bad. I rethink everything that's happened in the past 24 hours. Elijah and I in his office. My shopping with Dev. Elijah finding me. Elijah taking me back to his penthouse. Elijah carrying me to his kitchen counter. Elijah...Oh. My. God.

My pleas and begs echo in my head. The promises I made to him. The things I agreed to, all while squirming and scratching at him. The bed ruffles under Elijah and he sits against his headboard studying me. Then his eyes fall to the drapes I'm using to cover my already clothed body.

"Josephine," he pipes, amusement dripping from his vocal cord. I hum in response, refusing to look him in the eyes. Nope. Nuh-uh. Not happening. "Necrophilia isn't on my list of kinks, nor is undressing passed out women."

I blow raspberries at his words. "You don't take me for the type to not like CNC," I say faster than I get to register my words, and I hear as the sheets ruffle again. Footsteps approach me and I look at the windows wondering how much force it'll take for me to be able to break one and jump out of his building.

"Fucking you in your sleep, knowing you'll wake up moaning for more isn't the same as undressing you and taking advantage of you," he says, a sharp edge to his voice. I gulp, not even knowing how to reply to that. I wasn't even meant to say it, for crying out loud.

He holds my gaze in a matter of challenge and if I've ever needed to know when to let a fight go down, now definitely was the time. No, instead, I decide to take him up and I end up glaring right back at him. Elijah is a successful businessman who probably had these glaring contests since he was born, which for some reason only makes me angrier.

So like 2 idiots, him still shirtless in a pair of sweatpants, and I with his sheets draped around me, we stare at each other as the sun comes over New York city. And none of us back down. Until the sound of a phone ringing slices through the air. Elijah holds my gaze, still, letting the phone ring. Without looking away he grabs it out of his pocket and answers.

"Elijah Christ speaking." He listens to the voice on the other side and I catch the sides of his mouth tug a bit. "Mhm. No, I've given her the day off. Her leave is authorised." My eyes go wide. I look at my wristwatch seeing it's 7 a.m. I should be at the office now. My heart shrinks when realization hits me. Sabrina probably brought us coffee and got scared when she didn't see me at my desk. "Oh?"

This makes me look up at Elijah again. I hadn't even noticed I'd dropped the sheet while frantically looking at the time. When I meet his eyes, I see they're no longer mine either. I follow his gaze down to my button down that's buttoned up a few, exposing my cleavage. Elijah being how he is, he inspects it all the while talking to Sabrina (I think). Something changes when he looks back up at me.

The shadow of a grin is gone, now replaced with a hard face. "I see. Was security informed?" Elijah asks into his phone and I mouth, what happened? but get no reply whatsoever. "Good. Do you have access to Miss Moore's files?" A pause. "Great. I want you to book someone to clean up what's happened. Inform me if anything else happens." A longer pause. "No, I won't be at the office today. I have some...errands...to run, so I'll work from home. Thank you, Ms Ruth."

He hangs up the phone and sighs rubbing a hand over his face. I ask him what happened again, to which he simply stares at me. I frown. "I'm not playing the game again, Elijah, what did Sabrina tell you?" I inquire.

"I don't know if I should tell you."

I gawk at him. "Are you kidding? I'm your secretary before your girlfriend—" His eyes shoot up and I quickly elaborate. "Before you start; no we're not dating. It's the principle in it. If I have to cut whatever this is off, so the lines between work and pleasure don't get blurry I'll do it with no second thought."

He looks at me with pride. "Kristen got into the office. She tried to hack your computer to see my schedule I suppose, and when access was denied she flipped and broke everything. I'll have it all cleaned and replaced before you meet tomorrow of course."

What the hell? I knew Kristen had a thing for Elijah. Being frank, everyone in that damn office did and not in vain. He's a good looking man, and he knows, but having his ex-secretary breaking in after she was fired to stalk him via his work schedule? Straight out of a soap opera.

"How'd she get past security?"

"Malfunction. Obviously, it won't happen again."

I chew a bit on his words not knowing what to do now. I don't know if there even is something to do, period. She broke in, while I was sleeping in his bed. Cuddling him. Security was informed. Cameras were checked I guess. The only pang in my chest is for Sabrina who now has 2 coffees to drink instead of one, and if we're being honest she'd probably need it. But then why do I feel like this? Like I'd let my work down, like I need a cut in my hours or my paycheck taken from me.

When I look up I catch Elijah studying me with a pondering look in his eyes. "You're not going to do anything about it, Josephine. I'm serious."

I frown at him. "What would I do? I'm not some criminal mastermind who's going to track her down and murder her for trying to hack my work computer. Nor am I the jealous type, Mr. Christ."

It all goes so fast before I get to wrap my head around his actions. Before I can catch my breath I'm bent over his desk, his hand pulling my skirt up. A yelp hacks in my throat when I feel his hand smoothing itself down my ass, before a spank lands on my cheek. Alarms start blaring in my head but they're all tuned out the second he runs a lazy finger down from my ass all the way to the back of my knee and back up against my stomach till he's dipping it inside my cleavage. I look out of the windows seeing another building right in front of.

And in that building I see a man. A man standing outside on his balcony with a cigarette in his hand. A shudder runs down my spine when he catches my eye. "I did dare you, Josephine, didn't I?" I hear in my ear, as Elijah continues touching me.

Call me Mr. Christ one more time. I fucking dare you, Josephine.

His previous words echo in my head and I see the stars form before me while he feels his way inside of me with his fingers. My mouth falls open and I try to reach for his arm to stop him or encourage him, I don't know. But before I get the chance he pins my hands behind my back using his free hand all while, pumping two fingers in me using his other hand. A moan escapes my lips as he curls his fingers and my eyes open just to see the man in the other building still looking. He's lit another cigarette.

"Elijah," I gasp.

"Yes, darling?" he whispers in my ear as he continues touching a spot in me that makes me feel warm.

"There's a man– a man looking– fuck ah...he's looking at me," I say between moans. Elijah's movements halt for a second as he finally finds the pervert staring at us from the other building. I fully 100 procent expect him to close the drapes when he walks toward the windows but instead he opens the balcony door completely. He then stalks back to me.

This time it isn't his fingers teasing and torturing me. The sound of clothes colliding with the floor makes my heart skip a beat. Foil rips. A strangled breathing pattern can be heard behind me. Then I feel it against me and an audible gasp leaves my lips. Elijah rubs his length up and down my slit. I raise my head to see the man still standing there. He's lighting his third cigarette.

Elijah grabs me by my shoulders and lifts me on my feet. "Do you have a hairband?" he asks and I stand with my back to him completely baffled by his careless demeanor. He's naked for crying out loud! I hand him the hairband around my wrist and stand patiently as he ties my hair up into a high ponytail, before ruthlessly bending me over his dresser again but this time we're positioned so the man in the building only sees Elijah standing behind me, and my frame bent over.

"Josephine?" he asks.

"Mhm?" I hum feeling his warmth surround my own before he pushes the tip in.

"I hope you know that I do fancy you. Because I'm about to fuck you like I hate you."

That's all the warning I get before he pushes his full self into me so hard my eyes welcome the back of my head with a proper greeting. I don't even get to take a breath before he pulls entirely out of me and pushes himself into me with as much force as the first time. The sound of our skin clapping echoes so loud within the walls and it's then I remember the open balcony door. I do my best to lift my head only to see the man still looking at Elijah and I. Fourth cigarette.

Suddenly Elijah pulls at the ponytail he'd tied, forcing my body up against his own. My skirt falls a bit from in front, hiding anything from the man. All he's seeing is Elijah fucking me from behind. My ponytail is let go of and instead a hand is placed on my throat keeping me in place. "Do you see him, love? How hard he is for you?" Elijah whispers into my ear which sends a shock wave of pleasure all the way from the very top of my head to the last toe on my feet.

He pulls out of me and enters with so much force the dresser moves an inch. An unsolicited scream escapes my lips and tears spike in my eyes. Oh. My. God. "But he can't have you, can he?" When I don't answer I earn another spank on my ass which makes yet another scream leave my throat.

"N–no!" I reply.

"That's right, baby. No. And why's that?" Elijah continues. With his free hand he reaches between us and rubs my swollen clit. A new, louder, scream escapes and I try my best to clamp my thighs together but Elijah beats me to it, separating them, using his own feet.

"Why"
Thrust.
"Is"
Thrust.
"That"
Thrust.
"Josephine?" he grits out with each thrust making me rethink everything in my life.

"Because I–" I cut myself off thinking of the words that are about to leave my lips. If I utter these words it's final and there won't be no going back after it. But a question I kept asking myself was, did I want to go back?

"That's it, pretty girl, use your words for me," Elijah urges. His voice alone could make me orgasm. A ball of pleasure forms in my lower stomach and I shut my eyes so tight I see the whole fucking milky way.

"Because I b–belong to you," I manage to croak out. Elijah runs a hand down my back before planting a kiss on the back of my neck. He pulls on my ponytail again, forcing my head all the way back. He then connects our lips in such a ravaging kiss I almost wish for God to turn me into a fish so I'd never have to break the kiss. I clench around him, feeling my orgasm slowly seeping out of my control.

Elijah breaks the kiss and keeps my bottom lip between his teeth for a second too long before letting a string of curse words out. "Does my good girl want to come?" he questions me and I nod my head frantically. His finger finds my clit again as he starts rubbing. I lose myself in his ocean of bliss and sin.

"Such a dirty little slut. You're going to come all over my cock with an audience? What do you think Sabrina would say if she saw you like this, hm? Or Devina? All sweaty and ruined by my cock?" he continues and a moan escapes before I can catch it. "That's it baby, let it all out, yeah? I know, love, I know. It feels good, doesn't it?" he says kissing a line down my neck.

A cry hacks out of me. "Please Elijah," I plead so loud I have no doubt that the man on the other side heard me.

"Go ahead, darling. Come all over me like a good little girl. Let it go."

And as those words leave his mouth I do, with such an embarrassing sound leaving my body I'm sure I'll have to get my vocal cords checked later. Elijah follows right behind me, thrusting into me one last time before I feel his cum shoot into the condom. His finger ever so slowly stops rubbing me and the first thing he does when I come down from my high is pull my skirt down so the man doesn't see anything that isn't for his eyes.

But when I look out of the window the man's gone, the only trace of him being a bunch of cigarette butts in the ashtray. Elijah stays behind me, running soft hands down my body.

"Let's draw you a bath," he whispers, kissing my cheek. He swoops me into his arms and for once I let him with no snarky remark. 

. . . 
the morning acc fit best seeing as its
like 7am and bros fucking her like a whore
also idk if i've used the song before help

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

637K 18.3K 46
When Ivy Lancaster, a young and successful publisher, saves a family farm in an old rundown town, her life is flipped on its axis. Her charity puts h...
2.5M 32.7K 34
18 year old Kelly gets kidnapped by mafias because of her mums other mafia squad, but she's only to realise she's falls in love with the Mafia Boss. ...
17K 479 20
๐ƒ๐ˆ๐’๐‚๐‹๐€๐ˆ๐Œ๐„๐‘: ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐; ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ, ๐œ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ž๐ฅ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐๐จ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๏ฟฝ...
761K 24.3K 44
Her figure started trembling in fear as she was feeling her legs were getting weak. She tried to loosen his grip on her wrist but it was like if he w...