Truth or Dare?

By Junstiddies06

ShyJK x Confident OC Will be in either 3rd person or Jungkook's Pov Started: 6-30-2023 Ended: 2-16-2024 More

Prologue-1
2
4
5
6
7

3

16 4 1
By Junstiddies06

"Spin the bottle!" Taehyung encouraged Hoseok, laughing at the older one when he refused.

"That means I have to kiss someone, ew gross!" Everyone except Jungkook laughed at his words, laughing harder when he backed out of the circle.

"I'll sit this one out, not kissing no one." "Pussy" "Yeah you're right, Joon. I am a pussy. Now spin the bottle, man-child." Hoseok grumbled, shoving himself further in a corner.

Oh how Jungkook wanted to be the pussy. Always was. But he doesn't get a chance to this time; his love life is on the line.

Namjoon spins the bottle and it lands on Seokjin, causing the older one to blush profusely.

"YAH! BACK THE FUCK UP OR SO GOD HELP ME!" "Jinnie, you can't back out~" "uHuM, YEAH THE FUCK I CAN!" The older screamed, getting up and running around the living room they were in, throwing pillows at Namjoon to stop him from touching him.

"Wait so are you all like-" "Gay? No. Bi and Pansexual? Yes." Taehyung answers Jungkook's question, patting his thigh reassuringly.

"So is your sister the only straight one?" Taehyung scoffs, fixing his shirt. "Hell no. She's as straight as a strand of curly hair. But fear not, bro. Curly hair can be straightened." Taehyung says, keeping Jungkook at ease.

"Also it doesn't matter that there a bunch of dudes here-her friends will be here in a second." And as if Taehyung was magic, 5 other girls burst through the door with more drinks and snacks, squealing once they noticed Soyeon.

"Oh my god, you look so hot! Dressing up for anyone~" A girl with bunny-like teeth said to Soyeon, smiling brightly. "Maybe. But probably not" She says, which makes Jungkook's heart sink.

She's dressing for someone. And it wasn't him.

"Anyways girl, love the little get together but I brought my friend so kindly introduce yourself to him." Taehyung interjects their conversation, patting his sister in the head.

"Oh, right! Girls, this is Jungkook!" Soyeon says, which causes Jungkook's cheeks to flush as he shyly smiles at the bunny-toothed girl.

"Aww, he's so cute! My names Nayeon, this is Momo," she pointed to a girl with dark hair that was up in pigtails, "This is Dahyun, she's in her first year of college," she pointed to a girl with brown, long hair that she pushed behind her ear before bowing politely, Jungkook standing to do the same.

"This is Tzuyu and this is Jihyo!" She said, pointing to a girl with a very present RBF, erasing any thought of her being mean from Jungkook's mind when she smiled, and Jihyo had a silly attitude, putting her thumb and pointer finger in a check mark under her chin.

"Sup," she greeted, which surprised Jungkook. "H-Hi?" He said back, though it came out more like a question.

"Okay, Jin your tiring me the fuck out. Just one kiss!" "No! I'm not gay!" "Well that sounds homophobic-" "Shut up, Hobi! I'm not gay- I'm bi...bi-myself!" Jin shouted, erupting in laughter that Jungkook resembled to a windshield wiper.

But while Seokjin was laughing, Namjoon took his face in his hands and gave Jin a quick kiss on the lips, startling the older.

"I-" "Sit down." "Okay."

And that was the end of their quarrel, leaving Seokjin a pink shade and Namjoon a broad smirk.

Everyone, except Hobi, was back in the circle.

"Hey guys, why don't we let Kook spin?" Soyeon said, startling Jungkook for two reasons; one being that she gave him that nickname and two-leg him spin the bottle?

Oh, how Jungkook wished the floor would open and swallow him whole.

"N-No, I-" "Oh come on, you don't wanna be in the pussy-circle with Hobi, do you?" Jimin taunts, pushing his finger into Jungkook's arm.

"N-No" "So spin it" Namjoon finished off, nodding his head towards the bottle. Jungkook gathered up all the courage he had, leaning over slightly so his hand spun the soju bottle around.

Everyone, especially Jungkook, waited with baited breath for the bottle to stop spinning.

The bottle made a round one more time before landing on Soyeon, causing ruptures of excited laughs and cheers.

"C'mon, man! Do it!" Namjoon encouraged, leaning over to poke Jungkook as Jimin did before.

"What? Don't wanna kiss me?" Soyeon asked, grabbing Jungkook's attention.

"N-No, it's not that! I just-"

*CRASH!*

A few screams, a few yells, and a scared Jungkook later, everyone took note of the noise.

"The fuck was that?" Hoseok asked, coming out of his corner to be closer to the group. "No clue. Anyways, Jungkook you should-" "Let's play truth or dare now, guys" Taehyung interrupted Seokjin, saving Jungkook.

"Uh okay? Who's going first?" Jimin asked, looking at Seokjin. "I think it should start with Nayeon." He responded, looking around for confirmation. "I mean, I'm down." she said, getting ready to choose her victim.

"Taehyung. Truth or dare?" She asked, an eyebrow raised. "Truth. I'm in my pussy era, leave me alone" He said before anyone could comment on it.

"Is it true you had a crush on me before?" Taehyungs ears flushed a red-ish pink color before he answered a small 'yes' from his mouth. The group, minus Jungkook, erupted in laughter.

"Hey shut up! It's embarrassing, alright" He said all while looking for his next target. "Jimin. Truth or dare?" "Oh easy, dare" Jimin says, smirking at Taehyung.

"Hmmm, I dare you to give Yoongi a blowjob in the bathroom. Real or else you gotta do it in front of everyone." Taehyung said, motioning for Jimin to get up.

"Need that, haven't had one in a while." Yoongi says, getting up and following Jimin to the nearest bathroom.

The girls were giggling and the guys were laughing, all getting ready to begin the next round. "How do we know if they are actually um..doing 'it'" Jungkook leaned over to ask Taehyung, backing away after his question.

"Oh, easy! Guys listen in three, two, on-" "Oh fuck, Jimin" Everyone's laughter filled up the living room and Jungkook's fear bubbled in his chest more than ever.

"Okay since Jimin's gone, let's just do Namjoon; he's closest." "Ah! My time to shine. Jungkook, truth or dare?" Namjoon said, eyes dropping and lips curling into a smirk.

"U-Uh...truth?" "Are you sure?" "Yes...?" "Okay. Have you ever had sex with a virgin?" Namjoon asked to which Jungkook's eyes opened wider. "N-No." "Why not?" "...I..need to get some air." Jungkook said before standing up and bolting out to the balcony, taking his inhaler with him.

Once on the balcony, he pulled his inhaler out and pumped it a few times before putting it back in his back pocket.

"Asthma, huh?" a female voice said from behind him, scaring him slightly. It was Soyeon.

"Yeah, asthma." "Ugh, knew how that felt. Watcha doing out here, other than inhaling air?" Soyeon asks, moving closer. She rests her arms on the bar and turns to face him.

"Thinking. I didn't actually wanna come, I only came for...Taehyung." he said, turning to face her as well.

"I came here because I knew someone I liked was coming. He's really sweet and handsome."She said, turning to looking at the moon.

"And I think he likes me too but I think he's too nervous to tell me. But I've liked him forever, since freshman year. He's just too caught up in the fact that I'm in a different friend group and he thinks it wouldn't work." She said, turning her head to Jungkook once more.

Jungkook had never felt more disheartened in his whole life. His eyes became teary and his breathing shallow, he was truly hurt.

He sniffled and moved his glasses to the side, wiping his face.

"Hey, you good?" "Allergies." He said, turning and walking back into the house.

Jungkook went to find Taehyung, ready to leave. Soyeon had a crush on somebody, but it wasn't him. Jungkook felt like he should've expected it; she couldn't like some loser like him, could she?

Locating Taehyung talking to Jimin in the kitchen, he grabbed his friends arm and dragged him to a more secluded area in the living room.

"I wanna go." "What? Why? I thought we were having fun-" "No, Taehyung. I'm being asked uncomfortable questions and I'm feeling hurt right now." Jungkook explained quickly and quietly. Taehyung had started to notice tears streaming down his friends face, realizing the depth of his need to leave.

"Oh...yeah no it's fine, we can go. I'll drop you off at home, okay?" "Thank you." Jungkook said, wiping his tears once more.

Taehyung lead them to the living room and grabbed his jacket. He fished in the pocket for his keys only to find that they weren't there.

"Which one of you took my keys, huh?" Taehyung announced to everyone, looking at all his friends. "No one has a reason to, Tae." Soyeon said, walking back in from outside.

"Well they aren't here and I don't wanna blame anyone but there's quite literally no one else who could've done it other than one of you." Taehyung said, roughly putting his jacket on.

"Chill out, man. What's the big rush-" "I don't wanna talk about it." "Tae! What the fuck is your problem?!" Soyeon yelled at him, coming closer. "I need to take him home, he's not feeling well. So whatever prick has my fucking keys, cough them up right now otherwise-"

*AHHHHHHHHHH*

Everyone looked over at the stairs, trying to figure out why Nayeon had screamed. They kept looking to see Nayeon running down the stairs, drenched in blood.

"Get your period or something-" "They're dead! It's not fucking funny, Seokjin! The other girls are dead!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

520K 8K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
112K 3.8K 67
{REQUESTS OPEN} --- using their on stage epilogue poster as cover #8 in bts zodiac
709K 26.1K 101
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
1M 40.2K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...