Story of jeon twins ( taegguk...

By PalJaggi

hello everyone, this is my first ff this story is like alpha omega with prince like tae is a prince of unive... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
House tour of tae apartments
house tour of tae apartment pt2 and taehyung painting
taehyung painting pt2
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
sorry for late update
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
some news
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
NEWS!!!!!
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
!6k viewers!
chapter 43
chapter 44
birthday special
Chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
Chapter 48
chapter 49
!8k viewers!
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
!10k views!
chapter 53
CHAPTER 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56

Chapter 24

204 8 0
By PalJaggi

Tae- bunnies, you know this is hwasa noona.
Kook- we should thank you for saving him
Gguk- we are really thankful towards you.
Tae- unnie can you me tour company?
Hwasa- but i have work taetae
Twins- hwasa , today you take holiday and tour our bear, will you please?
Hwasa- sir i will*bow to them* taetae lets go
Tae- ok noona but wait let me take donuts for u and me *he give it to hwasa but she say no he glared at him cutely so she take and he take one donut in his hand and go to tour the company*

Donut eating by hwasa and tae

*Everyone one was cooing at him, he was looking so cute and he is an famous model and kpop idol too, they were shocked to see his duality and he bow to them as well they too and he see many think in their company and then they go to cafeteria and drink some cold coffee and talk and*
In twins office
*mrs.jeon came inside*
Mrs.jeon- bunnies , where is bear? Is he fine?
Twins- i think he is fine
Mrs.jeon- he has burn his skin, have you first aid it.
Twins- yes eomma we did
Mrs.jeon- where is he?
Kook- eomma he is touring the company with hwasa.
Mrs.jeon- i think he has hurt my bear so kill her. He is our priority first and she will die for just burning our bear skin? *smirk*
Twins- of course eomma *smirk back*
Mrs.jeon- very good bunnies *hugs them* i go to your appa office and wait for my bear then we will go to house.
Twins- okay eomma
*Then she was going to me.jeon office then tae came with hwasa with cold coffee in his hand drinking and tae see her eomma*
Tae- Eomma , when you came ?
Mrs.jeon- just a minute i came bear.
Tae- eomma,she is hwasa noona - my friend.
Mrs.jeon- Aww my bear, made a new friend, hello hwasa
Hwasa - hello mam *bow to her*
Mrs.jeon- don't call me mam hwasa , you can call me aunt.
Hwasa- ok aunt *smile*
Mrs.jeon- bear let's go
Tae- ok eomma, bye hwasa noona and bunnies.
Mrs.jeon- lets go then bear.
Tae- Eomma wait a minute *he goes to twins and peck their lip and kiss their cheeks.* now eomma lets go now eomma.
*Then they left to tae house for taking their car and he parked his buggati divo and then he take the car and he ride and left his apartment and go to jeon mansion and they came inside their house and sit on the couch and irene brought water for them and they drink it.*
Tae- thank you noona
Mrs.jeon- thank you irene
*they go to their room and do their routine and he wear jungkook hoodie he was wearing and jungguk trouser looking so cute and he come downstairs and see mrs.jeon sitting and seeing kpop music*

tae- eomma?
Mrs.jeon- bear , come here?
*he got there and sit down*
Mrs.jeon- bear are you fine now ? Can i see the burning marks?
Tae- you can *he just opened his hoodie*

Mrs.jeon- bear ? *hug him*
Tae- eomma it will be fine soon because your bunnies lick my marks which will be soon *boxy smile* now eomma lets make some food.
Mrs.jeon- Aish i forgot to tell you that your appa and bunnies will not eat dinner today, they said they will eat out and came late at night.
Tae- oo so lets make food for us
Mrs.jeon- not us , only me
Tae- no eomma , i will make it with you*pout*
Mrs.jeon- ok bear you can help me *chuckled*

*they make some food for them and they watch some kdrama and they go to their room and sleep and because they have an spare keys so they can go inside*
But with jeons
Aera- why are you torturing me ? Who are you ? *shiver with shuttered*
Twins- we are jjk and jk
Aera - what ? *shock* what i have done sir ?
Kook - you have hurt our love
Gguk- you have hurt him, you think you can live peacefully, no never , today is your last day to live
Aera- who is your love ?
Twins -Kim Taehyung *smirk*
Aera- are you jeon twins ?
Twins- yes *smirk and shot her on his head*
Kook- clean this all mess
Twins- let's go appa
Mr.jeon- why you take me here? *done face*
Twins- Eomma said that so we have take us with you. Now lets go

*they left to jeon mansion and they chit chat about business and they come infront of mansion and they open the door and go to their room and see tae was sleeping and then they go to their room and take the nightdress and came to tae room and they sleep while cuddling with him*
In morning
Author POV
Tae wake up and see both bunnies sleeping so he go to the bathroom and do his all routine except bath because he need to go to gym and wear his gym outfit and go to downstairs and after ½ hrs , he came upstairs and bath and go downstairs to make breakfast. He was making hotteok, kimchi eggs and korean sweet potato latte.*
Hotteok

Kimchi eggs

Korean sweet potato latte

*After making breakfast so he taken the dishes and drink in dining table and adjusted it and sit on couch and he see mrs.&mr.jeon came downstairs.*
Tae- Good Morning eomma and appa.
Mr./mrs.jeon- good morning bear
Tae- eomma i have maken the breakfast i will wake up kookie and ggukie, you can go.
*he goes to his room and see his bunnies sleeping*
Tae- bunnies,wakie wakie,
Twins- 5 more mins bear*whine*
Tae- if you not wake up then no kisses for you for a month.
Twins- bear we are up
Tae- *chuckle and he was going downstairs but twins pull him*
Twins- now we have wake up then what about kisses ? Can we?
Tae- *nodded shyly*
*first taekook kiss then taegguk kiss then he left for downstairs with his bunny and they started to eat and chit chat.*
Twins- appa today we are taking holiday because we wanted to take our bear to shopping so can we appa ?
Mr.jeon- yes you can sons *smile*
Twins- thanks appa *smile*

*After eating tae first goes to twins room and take their out clothes and then sit on couch and scroll in insta and post some videos on YouTube and Instagram and after ½ hrs they came downstairs and tell tae to come to parking and they all sit in car and gone to mall*

To be continued.....
Thank you for watching
Hope you enjoy
Love you

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.1K 2.3K 41
This is the story where Jeon Jungkook... The Rare True Blood Alpha marked Kim Taehyung.. The Male omega without his consent.. After that they were ha...
199K 13.9K 46
Story by cutegir2002 A story full of adventures. Containing four love stories and lots of action. Strangers meeting in the same path, with the same m...
28.7K 1.7K 39
Two souls fated to be together but can they overcome every obstacles of their path and be together? "Bub don't worry I will always protect you even...
59K 2.6K 27
[COMPLETED] Jeon Jungkook accidentally fell into heat cycle after escaping from the research institute, where he was sold there. When he was desperat...