Yes, Mistress (old)

Par JuliettaArphonia

There she was. A new life as a maid, started for Mary now. There were some rumors about the castle. But how c... Plus

New Maid
Worryed
Hairstyle
"Extra. One: Game?"
Food
Bath
Extra. Two: Stretch Marks
Thunder
Jealousy
Brother
Little weakness
Wrong message
The 'talk'
Lilith
Dark Past ⚠️Triggerwarning⚠️
Very Short: Backstory summary
Birthday
Intruder
Safe?
Recovery
Check Up (slight 🍋)
More than a apology...
Extra Three: Moving Rooms
Note (Not a chapter)
Reasons
Important !!!
No Secret

🍋Thats Not my Name~🍋

785 6 1
Par JuliettaArphonia

This will get a Bit more 🍋, so....NSFW warning....(Please no children, its not that important. You can just skip this chapter....)
—————————————––—————–
Spicy chapter (I can't write smut i'll warn you. Any Tips in the comments Please)
🚩Not edited yet- 🚩
--------------------------------------------------------------

-Juliet's Pov-

I left the room leaving back a kind of confused Mary.
How sweet......is she really that embarresed by such a situation.

Now I only have to wait for her. Hopefully she didn't take it the wrong way, I just wanted to See her Reaction to my rather...'strict' Tone.

She did Blush after all, so ....did she Like it? Should I do it more often ?

Maybe I should start using that voice more often.

"Juliet?" A voice appeared behind me that I knew just too Well.

"Yes, Aiden?" I answerd without turning around. I really wasn't in the mood talking to him. I Just wanted to See Mary again soon.

"Its nothing really, you're Just Walking in circles, slightly blushing. So i thought Something was wrong. " He looked at me and smirked "Has Mary tryed Something from the magazines and you walked in?~"

I looked at him confused. "What Magazines?" He only smirked and layed a hand on my shoulder, bending down to whisper in my ear. "Hopefully you'll See soon enough. You could use some 'relaxation'~"

I widden my eyes at the way He Said it. "what Type of dirty Things did you gave her!?" I asked more angry knowing that my Brother didn't really care about making a secret Out of intimicy or ....'adult stuff'. (~childfriendly~ but not for long) 

"Nothing too Special, Just some magazines with Tipps on how to Touch a Woman effectively" he smirked.

"Aiden! Stop ruining her innocence!" I warned while Walking Off. What is wrong with this guy, how can He Not See a Problem with His behavior?

But He only chuckled and left in direction to the kitchen.

I didn't even bother to Scream after him, since He is an Expert in Just ignoring me once He reached His Goal.

So i Just Made my way to the chambers waiting for Mary.
I'm a Bit curious If she'll Tell me the Same thing Aiden did with the Magazines...
But its Mary, so she'll probably get embarresed by it and will try to make it look different...
Or maybe-

"Milady? ...i'm here... y-you wanted to Talk to me?" I hear Marys voice from the doorway.

My goodness, I should Stop getting so lost in my thoughts I didn't even hear her opening the door...

But thats Not the Point, let's Just play this Game a Bit more. "Yes. Come Here." I say coldly.

"O-of course Milady..." She answered nervous.

How adorable!!! She is really blushing, and stuttering!
But why can't she Stop with this horrible Name...."Milady" what am I, 40?
I know its Just to be polite but...its too formal...I thought we were over this...

"Sit down on the bed." I told her looking in the other direction so she wouldn't See my Discomfort with the Name.

"Of course. Mila-" she started. "Stop! Don't you dare call me that Name again!" I yell at her in a strict tone.

She flinches slightly and looked at me a Bit scared.
Was it too much?

I come closer to her slowly....

--------------------------------------------------------------
🍋🍋-Starting!!! Go away children!!!🍋🍋
--------------------------------------------------------------

She got even more nervous, but i didn't Stop and Bend down whispering in her ear. "Lay down, Darling~"

Her fear turned into embarresed and she looked at me blushing. "Y-yes..."
She layed down on the bed and looked at me..."i-is this what I think it is?" She asked nervously.

I climbed on top of her of her and nodded. "Only If you want it..."

I waited for her answer Not wanting to Ruin our new Bonding by forcing her into Something she doesn't want.
But Mary nodded. "I-i do...want it..."

(Or "I don't" for all the children that still haven't left!!!" Just skip it!!! Keep your innocence!!!)

I didn't need to hear more.
I Bend down and started kissing her Neck softly. Hearing her breath hitch.

I smirk and continued kissing until I reached her lips. I stopped and looked into her beautiful grey eyes, before kissing her deeply.

Mary Kissed Back and I could feel how Desperate it Made her when i pulled Back.

"Are you Sure you want this?" I asked Just to be completly Sure, that she wouldn't be uncomfortable.

She didn't respond right away, and instead looked away nodding.
I decided to tease her some more, and making Sure."Cat got your tongue, dear?~"

She blushed more, knowing that I wouldn't start unless she tells me otherwise. So i waited patiently for her answer.
Drawing little circles with my Finger on her wrist in the meantime.

".... p-please...start..." Were the words that turned my Attention Back to her.
"Well then..."

I gave Mary one Last kiss before starting to move my hands over her Body.
"Now let's continue Out conversation, and depending on your answers we'll see what Happens"
Mary nods slowly.

"G-great.... w-what do you want to Talk about?" She asked her voice already shaking.

I move my hands over her Sides softly squeezing. "I Just want to know why you and Lilly were running around in the halls... Nothing more~"

After asking this question I start unbuttoning the upper Part of her Uniform, exposing her black bra.
Before gently squeezing her breasts.

"Mhh~" I hear Mary moan at this touch

"Answer my Darling~" I say before bending over and Softly sucking on her nipple.

"N-no M-mistess! Don't!" She moaned out, trying Not to squirm away.

Still annoyed by that Name I gently Bit down on her nipple. "Darling what have I told you ?"

Mary moaned out and looked at me "s-sorry...."

I already enjoyed this Game way to much. I haven't even touched her really but this is definitly getting her all flusterd.

"Now my Darling~ answer~ or ill be really mean. Do you want that?" I Said smirking, while softly moving a Hand down to her Ass. Gently squeezing it.

"N-no....Mil-" she catched Herself Just before she could again say that , 'titel'.

I don't even know why it bothers me so much. Its only when she says it....

I tryed Not to think about it to much, and rather get my answers "then speak dear~" I say while softly pinching her.

"W-we were Just having a little 'fight'....she Just Stuck her nose in my stuff and gave Off cheeky comments...." Mary Said while looking away, still blushing heavily.

Her stuff? Maybe she means the magazines?
"What stuff, was important enough to Run after her?~" I ask while making my way down to her panties.

I feel her flinch under my Touch. "P-please don't Touch me there!" She suddenly yelled Out.

I Stop instandly looking at her worryed. "Whats wrong Darling?"

Mary Looks away, and I grow a Bit scared that Something happened to her in the past, or that i've done Something wrong...

"I-im Not......s...v....ed" she muffled into the pillow Next to her. In a way that Made it hard for me to understand her.

"What? Mary you have to Talk to me directly, otherwise I can't understand a Thing." I say Now in a stricter tone

"I'm not-" in that moment Aiden came in. Great. I Roll my eyes, another Moment ruined.

He looked at us, at First in shock, but then in a devilish smirk."oh, sorry sis, I didn't know you were having some fun in Here. But I think we have Something important to Talk about...." He said now in a more serious Tone.

"So If you won't mind....can you come with me Please "

I sigh, knowing that it has to be important when Aiden comes to me himself. I look at Mary apologeticly and Made my way over to Aiden.

"This better be important..." I warned him, still upset that i can't continue...

"Belive me it is...."

———————————————————–

I'm sorry!!!! I know you've been waiting for some Action between them but i can't write it!!!😭😭

But now the actual Storyline will make even more Sense.....that good isn't it 😅

(If you have any tipps for writing smut Please Tell me, I f*ck it Up....)

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

883K 33.8K 154
This is book 1 of the majors. Please enjoy. Based of my imagination and research when I felt like it lol. Just here: I laughed and licked my lips as...
9.9M 467K 109
An age gap love story. A brokenhearted billionaire. A college girl. ***** "Nevaeh," Aiden whispers, "can I rest my head on your shoulder?" I nod, l...
478K 6.8K 51
The night after her parents death, she's forced and threatened by the Queen at the age of ten to get engaged to the princess whose father is the murd...
13.8K 682 27
A vampire who has given up on love at last have a shot at happiness? Can a woman with secrets of her own embrace, accept, and love the mysterious wom...