The Return of The great Hero

By MKNKH7

What if Subaru get summons to Re: Forgotten world? This story take place 1 Year after Subaru deaths. I do no... More

The Reunion
The Reunion part 2
Contract
Reunion with Beako.
Re: Timeline

A/N

828 11 1
By MKNKH7

Hello guy Itz Me? Here You can skip this it not important.

I know I lack of update my fic.

I'm such a bad writers.

Haha

I don't know when the idea come up to my mind I want to write. I have the strength and the idea to write it.

But it like something holding me. My mind was shut down.

Something I forgotten the idea or can't write it. I losing interest in writing but I still have Idea in my mind. I forgot why am writing this. Maybe my brain have a big problem. Aren't I already told you guy I losing interest in think really fast.

I still don't know what I want to do. Once I want to write and second another thing pop up make me forget about the last thing. I tried to remember it damn it.

Another thing school is suck. Literally it feel exhausted and the homework take me to long to finish. And the family thing is... I rather not speak about it.

It was a long ride.

I feel exhausted right now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 63.6K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.1M 36K 62
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
194K 6.9K 96
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
222K 6.5K 77
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...