could this be a reunion

Por ilangel1

This is a 1D storyline that was cowritten by summerloveslarry and myself on private message. Summerloveslarry... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4

Character Information

158 6 4
Por ilangel1

This story has been written by myself and summerloveslarry

Louis and Harry are married and have twins, one boy and one girl. Their names are Lucas and Lucy and they're 11 years old. The twins have weak immune systems and Lucy and Harry suffer from travel sickness, Harry goes by dad or daddy and Louis goes by papa. Lucy also uses a wheelchair when she's really tired or unwell and sometimes she uses a g tube to help feed her because of how skinny she is. Lucy also wears adult pads at night, when her condition is playing up or under the weather.

Liam is married to a beauty named Emily and they have 2 girls named Missy who is 13 years old and Natalie who is 10 years old. Liam goes by dad and Emily goes by mum, Missy is very caring to her little sister and she can be a moody teen at times. Also really suffers the time of the month. Natalie is close with Lucy and takes care of her and she also looks up to her big sis. The Larry family and Payne family live next to each other. Emily is a family nurse so she takes care of everyone when needed.

Zayn is married to a gorgeous woman named Mya and they have a son named Tommy, who is 9 years old. He suffers from asthma but likes to play sports sometimes. Zayn goes by daddy, he smokes and loves his son and makes sure he doesn't smoke around him. Mya goes by mommy and she's always there when needed.

Niall is getting married to his lovely fiancé Chloe and they don't have kids but want some in the future. Chloe and Emily are sisters.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

167K 6K 92
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.8M 58.9K 72
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
139K 2.8K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
415K 12.6K 94
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...