Steamy BWWM One Shots™

By Katty_Empire

!!!!FOR MATURE AUDIENCES ONLY!!!! I WARN YOU THIS IS R RATED SO DO NOT REPORT ME IF YOU SEE SOMETHING INAPPRO... More

Hidden Dreams
Gym Rat
Waterfalls
Deep Waters
Foreign Flight
Artist

2 Spring Souls

39K 538 220
By Katty_Empire

"Come on Ty it's spring break for crying out loud!" My friend Sarah exclaimed. She was trying to get me, the quiet one, to go out to the big Spring Break Beach Party hosted by the mayor's son Wyatt.

"Why!?! You know all you're gonna do is leave me like last time!" I exclaimed back.

"That's because you weren't doing anything last time! I wanted to enjoy myself and all you wanted to do was run to some corner and whine about the clothes I picked out for you!" She argued. She was right. Last time we went out I hated the little dress Sarah had picked out for me and found myself a corner in the club to hide away from those lingering eyes.

"Fine I'll go." I murmured. She squealed and bear hugged me before pulling out what looked to be a bathing suit and a sarong from her huge purse.

"I knew you'd agree eventually so I took the liberty of bringing you an outfit!" I glared at her as she handed me the clothes.

"This is gonna be a ling night." I grumbled heading to my bedroom to change.
~~~~~~~~~~~$$$$$$~~~~~~~~~~
I walked along the shoreline, moving farther and farther away from the loud music and the chaotic young adults just needing to get away.

As I was walking I could hear what sounded like a male voice singing behind one of the big rocks that separated the beach from the untouched part. Coming around the corner, I stop abruptly seeing this absolutely gorgeous white man with only a pair of dark jeans on sitting in the sand singing What a Wonderful World.

I see trees of green... red roses to

I see them bloom...for me and for you and I think to myself

What a wonderful world...

As I tried to get closer to hear him better without noticing, I trip over a rock and land safely on my elbows. Phew!

"You know it's not polite to snoop around and not introduce yourself." Says the deep voice of the singing stranger. I saw as his hand landed in front of my face to take. I grabbed his hand and he helped me up.

"Sorry I was just...passing by." I muttered dusting the sand off of me.

"Well I'm sorry to let you know the end is very near." He said and I watched as he motioned to the big rocks in front of me.

"Oh...well I'm sorry for...interrupting your song I'll just head back." I went to turn around but the sudden grip on my wrist caused me to give him my undivided attention.

"Wait you don't have to go back...I was wondering if you could sit out here with me. I was getting a little...lonely." He said. I contemplated and looked back at the other side of the beach before turning back to him. "Sure." I watched as he smiled and gestured to the blanket on the sand. Smiling back I walked over and plumped down on it with him following.

"So what's you name?" He asked.

"Tyler." I say.

"Cute." He says and I look over at him in disbelief. "Really?"

"Yeah...has this edge to it." He exaggerated and I giggled.

"So...what's your name?" I asked. He looked at me with disbelief before responding, "You don't know who I am?"

"No." I shook my head.

"Wyatt, Wyatt Middleton."

"Oh you're the one hosting this event?"

"Yeah...You never heard of me?"

"Well I've heard of your name from friends, no offense but I'm not very fond of the hole party scene."

"So that's why you walked over here?"

"Yeah, needed some time away. I came with a friend."

"You know, although I'm hosting this party...I'm not really into the whole party scene either. I just like spending my time on the piano, or out listening to a good soul concert." Soul?

"You're a soul fan?"

"Uh yeah, it just...takes me places." He said as he laid back onto the pillow. I followed suit and laid down beside him, staring at the stars in the sky.

"Hmm that's uncommon for a boy, most boys today rather go to Rich Homie Quan concert than-"

"Sam Smith?"

"Yes!" I dramatically sit up almost falling over him, but he sits up to chuckling at my reaction.

"It's so hard to find girls like you." He says looking into my eyes. I could feel a blush coming at his words.

"Girls like me? I'm usually a bore to the guys you're with." I giggled.

"No I mean...yes you're overlooked most of the time but you and I share a lot of things in common. Where as many other girls are the same in this generation. All they want to do is party, get wasted, get high, you name it. No one sees the beauty in the things that speak true meanings. All they care about is the speed of the beat and not even caring if the music they listen to is degrading to women. All they talk about is getting high, getting wasted, screwing girls-"

"Where have you been all my life Wyatt?" I interrupted staring into is beautiful Brown eyes. He just chuckled in response his face turning a bright shade of pink in the moonlight. "I mean seriously why can't there be more Wyatts in this world?"

"Probably because everyone has to meet there match that is exactly like them in the opposite sex. Sorta like me and you." He said slyly.

"So you're saying there's a Wyatt to every Tyler?" I leaned a little closer with a questioning face.

"Why yes." He whispered. I hadn't even known the proximity of our lips until his warm breath hit them. I could hear as my heart rate increased and my breathing became ragged. Our lips had finally touched and began at a slow pace, gradually picking up pace and intensity. His tongue slipped over my lower lips asking for entrance which I gladly have him.

I leaned over him trying to gain more access to the kiss and Wyatt pulled me over so that I was straddling his lap. I could feel his erection through his dark clad jeans and the throbbing in my lower lips caused me to grind my hips into them. I hear as Wyatt groans before pulling away leaving me with a puzzled facial expression.

"I wanna take you somewhere." He said. I stood and watched as he stood grabbing my hand before helping me over the rocks to come face to beach house. A secluded one that had a great view of the ocean.

"This is my parent's beach house, they don't visit it much so I come by here to get away when things get to...hectic." He said once he had opened the door allowing me to step in first. The inside was even more beautiful with ceiling to floor windows and granite counters, to white marble floors and white furniture.

"It's beautiful." I say breathlessly turning back to look at him. I noticed the look in his eyes as he scanned me from top to bottom like a predator. Lust. I sure it was evident in my eyes as well as he stalked over to me, lifting me to wrap my legs around his waist before capturing my lips in a savoring kiss again. I felt as he leaned me against a wall, pressing his ever growing erection into my sex. Trailing hot kisses from my jaw line to my shoulder. He pulled away and looked me in the eyes.

"You sure about this?" I knew I wasn't gonna regret it. He was totally worth it. I had always heard what those people said about him, but in my eyes he was my dream guy. I needed this so bad.

"Yes." That was all he needed before he lifted me again, carrying me to one of his spare rooms. It was a rather large room, with the perfect view of the moon casting it's light upon the ocean. I wouldn't lose it any other way.

He laid me down on the bed, stopping me of my clothes before he went for his boxers. He had leaned down to my neck pressing kissing here and there, making his way south meeting with my hard pebbles. His mouth sucked on one as his thumb and forefinger kneads the other. I moaned in pure bliss at the simple action causing such a sensation. He changed up and did the same to the other before kissing his way down to my sex.

"Tyler you're so wet for me darling, every drop of your sweet nectar is like an ever fine wine." He whispers before kissing my button, causing me to arch and the foreign feeling. His hand reached up pressing me downward, "Relax and let me take care of you." I swear he teased me as he kissed the insides of my thighs and on the out sides of my sex before finally slipping his tongue down my slit.

I hissed and my hands went down to lock in his dark hair.
He held my hips down with his hand and massaged my breast with the other. His tongue viciously attacking my sex sending me into a frenzy with its flicks and sucking.

"Ahhh!" I cried out my release. I watched as he lifted his head crawling back up to my lips giving me a passionate kiss. He pulled away and stood, heading over to the drawers to grab a wrapper before returning to the bed, ripping it open. I watched as he slipped it onto his manhood before climbing back on top of me. He trailed kisses all around my neck, and I felt him at my entrance.

"This is gonna hurt a little at first, but once it adjusts it'll be nothing but pure pleasure." I nodded before hissing at the size of him stretching me. I whimpered at the invasion retracting.

"Just a few more Tyler you got this, tell me when to stop okay?" I nodded and he pushed in again. Again. Again. Once more before that plain surely did turn into pleasure oozing in and out of me slowly.

"Faster." I planted and surely he did increase pace. The pressure building up in the pit of my stomach. Wyatt groaned above me and I watched as his eyes rolled back before he closed them savoring the moment. I felt my eyes drift tightly shut when the wave hit me like a freight train, leaving me withering beneath him. In two more strokes Wyatt groaned his release before plopping down beside me on the bed, pulling me into his slightly sweaty embrace.

We just laid there, allowing our breaths to catch before we spoke or before one of us fell asleep.

"Tyler?"

"Hmm?"

"What'd you say you and I go out?"

"That would be nice." I giggled. He chuckled lightly before pulling me closer.

"Rest." And with that being said I did.
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Thanks for reading luvs!

Vote
Comment
Follow
Share ✨✨✨✨☺☺☺☺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 119K 43
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
503K 27.4K 18
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
2.7M 22.6K 8
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
1M 48.9K 40
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐔𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ~ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟏 In a world where love knows no boundaries, Aleena Noor a Bangladeshi girl with an elated heart...