Lesso's dearest student

Da Lesso_loverin

This is about Lady Lesso who fells in love with a student. Altro

Hello miss y/n
That's it, darling
Sweetie,are you okay?
The worst day

Get your time, darling

481 24 11
Da Lesso_loverin

The next morning I woke up next to Lady Lesso. She was still asleep so I didn't want to wake her up. It was 5 am in the morning and I lay in the arms of my dean. School starts at 8 am so I could cuddle with her for a couple hours.

Why is this woman so beautiful?
As she woke up she smiled at me and said:„ Good morning, little one" I smiled at her.

„ Good morning ma'am"

She wanted to stand up but I pulled her back.

„please don't go now "

She laughed softly

„ Okay five more minutes "

She came to  me and cuddle me into her. My head was on her shoulder and her arms around me. After a few minutes she wanted to take a shower. I wanted to come with her but didn't said it because she was still my dean. As she came out of the shower and dressed herself I went in the bathroom. I wore a black dress.

( Your dress)

Lesso wore a suit. Why is this woman so damn hot?

( Lesso's suit)

I saw that Lady Lesso stared at me.

You said:„ I go to a friends room"

„Alright see you in class, sweetheart " those damn pet names.

I went to the room from a Never I meet yesterday. I knocked on the door and she opened the door. She said :„ Oh hi"

„ Hi can I come in?"

„ Sure but I have roommates "

„ That's okay "

She opened the door for me to come in.

„ You didn't told me your name yesterday " she said.

„ My name is y/n"

„Cool my name is Hester "

„Cool"

„ Uhm can I ask you something?"

„ Yeah sure"

„ I think your really pretty. So wanna go on a date with me?"

You didn't like her but you kinda wanted to make Lady Lesso jealous.

„ Sure "

„ Cool let's go to class "

As you walked to class you both talked. In the classroom you saw Lady Lesso in her beautiful black suit. God this woman was breathtaking.

Hester saw how you looked at Lesso and immediately got jealous. Lesso smiled at you and came closer to both of you. She looked at Hester and said:„ Hester, are you jealous?"

„ Yes I am "

„Well I don't really care. Miss y/n can I talk to you outside the classroom?" She ask

„ Yeah sure "

You both got out of the classroom. Lady Lesso ask you in a softly voice: „ Last night you had a nightmare right?"

„ Yes "

„ Can you tell me what it was about ?"

„ Well I can but I dont want to "

„ Why ?"

————————————————————————
The nightmare:

I woke up and saw Lady Lesso sitting on her desk. I walked over to her.

„ Good morning, darling "

„Good morning, my love "

I kissed her on the lips. I wanted to start touching her as many bees came into the room. I screamed. As the bees were gone there was a man. Lesso looked at him with tears in her eyes. He took her. As I wanted to say something someone stabbed me in the stomach.
————————————————————————
„ Because I don't want to "

„Please "

„ What will you if I don't ?"

„ Oh I make you unable to walk !"

„ We can make a deal "

„What kind of deal ?"

„ You sleep with me and I tell you "

„ Fine "

„ Lesso, I was joking "

„Oh "

You couldn't hold the laugh.

„ Hey it's not funny !" She starts to giggle

„ It's just a little bit funny "

„ So can you tell me now "

„Fine but please don't be mad "

„ I won't be mad I promise "

I told her everything and she hugged me. I felt really comfortable in her arms. As she let me go she looked me deep into the eyes and took my chin. Our lips were so close but she pulled away and said: „ Not here y/n"

„ Later in our room?"

„Maybe "

„ Okay "

„ Let's go into the classroom "

„Yes"

We went into the classroom and the lesson started. It was a good lesson. Lesso is a good teacher. As school was over I decided to get a book and read in Lesso's and my room. I took a book and began to read. After a few minutes Lesso came into the room. I looked at her and she at me. She didn't say anything and just went straight to the bathroom. I wasn't really surprised because my class is very stupid. There is Hort who thought he was a werewolf but only had one hair or my sister Autumn she don't even know what power she has. As Lesso out of the room she was only in her bra. I looked at her and she smiled.

„ Do you like what you see, little pervert?"

I blushed. She giggled at my reaction. She wore a red suit and she was damn hot.

( Lesso's suit)

„ Are you going out?"

„ Well not really "

„What do you mean?"

„ Y/n, wanna go on a date with me ?"

„ Lesso,  we don't even know each other that much"

„ I know that's why I wanna go on a date with you "

„ Okay just give me a few minutes "

„ Get your time, darling "

„ But Lesso, I have to tell you something "

„ That you actually had a date with Hester I know"

„ How"

„ I heard you both talking about it. After class I heard Anadil, Dot and Hester talking about that Hester just wants to use you and you deserve better."

„ Okay I will talk to her tomorrow. I'm gonna change now."

„ Alright "

————————————————————————

I know it's very fast but I don't care. MAYBE  the next chapter is a smut part .
Words: 934

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

363K 13K 57
𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
907K 20.9K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
98.5K 2.9K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
215K 10K 31
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...