That's it, darling

⚠️ Smut ⚠️

I went to the bathroom to change my clothes. I wore a black dress or a suit well it's both.

 I wore a black dress or a suit well it's both

( Y/N's suit )

As I came out of the room. I got pressed into a wall. I looked at the person. It was Lady Lesso. She looked me right into the eyes. I wanted to kiss her so badly. She chuckled.

„ What's so funny ?"

„ You know that I can read minds "

Oh shit.

She then smiled.

„ You wanted to kiss me in class, right?"

„ Y...y...yes"

„ Then do whatever you want tonight "

„ Really?!"

„ Yes, my love "

I didn't say anything and just kissed her. It was intense. Her tongue came into my mouth. She pushed me back until I fall into the bed. She climbed over me. She started to unbutton my shirt. I did the same at her but with her bra. She was beautiful. Her black lace bra fits her breast so much.

„ Finished with staring, darling ?"

„ Yes I'm finished "

She chuckled.

She took of my bra. I stopped kissing her. She was obviously confused. I turned around so she was lying on the mattress. I got up and wanted to lock the door. As she said:„ It's already locked."

I came back to her and climbed over her. I kissed her but not on the lips. I kissed her neck. She kinda moaned. I was really proud of myself. But her voice, oh my lord. My hands went down her body. I teased and she loved it. Then I finally took of her pants.I started to kiss her body. From her neck to her shoulders, breast, stomach and her legs. She moaned at every kiss, every touch from me. I took her panties off. I ask:„ Is it okay if.."

She answered breathless:„ W...why wouldn't it be ?"

I didn't say anything and just put a finger inside of her. She screamed :„ OH GOD, Y/N!"
and „ That's it, darling"

I giggled at her reaction. Her screaming my name, begging me for more. I always thought that I would be the one but today I wanted to see Lesso like this. And oh lord. She was fucking hot. I added a finger and she was screaming. It seemed like it was her first time. So I ask:„ Darling, is it your first time?"

„ N- not really "

„ Is it your first time with a woman ?"

„ Y-yes "

She was about to cum so I added another finger. She was so close. My fingers went in and out. She moaned way louder. I chuckled. She was so close to cum.

„ Cum for me, darling " I said.

„ Okay, love "

She came and I cleaned up everything and laid myself next to her.

„ Thank you " she said out of breath.

„ Lesso?"

„ Yes ?"

„ I have something to tell you "

„ What " I heard the excitement in her voice.

„ Please don't be mad "

„ I won't be mad "

„ I think I'm in love with you "

„ What?"

„ I love you, Lady Lesso "

She didn't say anything and just kissed me.
As we were finished I looked at her.

„Please say something "

She smiled.

„ I'm in love with you since the moment I saw you." She said

„ But can we first go on a real date ?"

„ Yes "

„ When "

„ What about now "

„ Now ?"

„ Yes let's get some new clothes and co to my office."

„ Can we lay her and sleep and go on a date tomorrow ?"

„ Everything you want darling "

I smiled and we talk for hours. We had so much in common. I loved spending time with her. I had butterflies in my stomach. As I fall asleep I her Lesso giggling. She laid herself next to me. She kissed my forehead and also fall asleep. I could hear that her heart was beating very fast. It was maybe the best night of my life. The next morning I woke up and saw Lady Lesso.

„ Hi darling, I'm taking a shower wanna come with me ?" She ask

„ Yeah sure " I responded sleepy.

I came into the bathroom with her. The first thing I did was giving her a morning kiss. We undressed ourselves and went into the shower.
She started to kiss my whole body and left a few marks. Her hands were teasing me. As two fingers came inside of me I screamed. Lesso's fingers went in and out, in and out. My screams went to moans. She also got on her knees to eat me. So she started to replace her tongue with her fingers. I moaned so loud which made her laugh. The vibration felt so good. I got really close so I ask:„ Can I please cum, mommy ?"

She giggled.

„ Because you begged so well sure."

I came and she ate everything. We finished the shower and got dressed. As I wanted to go out of the room Lesso stopped me.

„ You won't tell anyone, darling " she said.

" Yes, ma'am "

„ That's my good girl "

„ I don't wanna come late, my love "

„ First tell me what we are now and then you can go "

„ Well do you want to be my girlfriend?"

„ I would love to "

She let me out and I went to class but I could fell that someone was staring at me .

————————————————————————

Well I changed the rules today so that Lesso is on button and y/n on top. I'm sorry it's so short and I know I don't post TikTok's so often anymore so if you have video ideas tell me please.

Words: 913