๐•€ ๐•„๐•–๐•ค๐•ค ๐•Œ๐•ก | Countryhum...

By NovvyExplores

๐•€ ๐•„๐•–๐•ค๐•ค ๐•Œ๐•ก That's what he mumbled to himself. He followed his parents UK and France's footsteps but it... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER SPECIAL
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER SPECIAL #2
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14

Im sorry

76 2 1
By NovvyExplores

Hello... I see that my story is getting popular...

Well I'm back after well... Forever...

I want to say I'm sorry I haven't continue this... I can't even remember how I was able to do this...

I want to thank you all but I'm sorry for I failed... It seems like I discontinued this piece I have written when I was young...

But I assure you I will finish this...

This might end my the next chapter or by the 16th
..

The reason behind my sudden un activity-nesa is because of the lost of my account when my tablet broke...that was connected to this one I was using...

Yes I had a YouTube account that was a bit popular but now I'm starting little again....

So is this... I'm lucky that I only need my account to enter this (no need password)

So basically I'm restarting everything... I have some drafts of other stories that are related to countryhumans that will not be posted and will die with this channel as it grows unpopular. 

I don't want people stealing it and changing the story... It will die with me if it has to...

Lol

But please. 

Forgive me...

I will only be finishing this story...

If you want to know what is my newest accounts I'll post it later on...

- E̶m̶m̶e̶

My name is Aki now...

New YouTube account:
https://www.youtube.com/@ItsAki._.Offcial

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 192 15
Having Short-Term Memory Loss is hard isn't it? Well Philippines has it. He would often forget things easily and even his own friends..... he would...
3.7K 140 14
One by one, the past had tormented and ripped them apart from themselves. One had become selfish. One of blinded loyalty. One still of mourning of lo...
353K 11.3K 111
ใ€ŠBook 1ใ€‹ A school where all countries could be one. A school that teach you peace and prosperity. A school that gave them the illusion of a normal li...
93.6K 3K 22
Lance might've just made his biggest mistake. And it will haunt him forever. WARNING!! This story contains elements of suicidal actions, tnoughts, se...