Ennead and Y/N female reader

By Natalieramirez416

I don't own any of the art that is this story and I'm only doing this for fun I feel like that the manga ENN... More

Prologue
chapter one death is only the beginning
chapter 2 a new world
chapter 3 oh my gods
chapter 4 the trial part 1
Chapter 5 part two of the trial
Chapter 6 the forbidden Gardens
chapter 7 keeping an eye on your enemy
Chapter 8 why did this happen to me
Chapter 9 mercy on me
Chapter 10 the deal with the devil
Chapter 11 work until your bones drop
Chapter 12 love is a foolish
Chapter 13 Pain pain go away
chapter 14 night time ninja
Chapter 15 good night child
Chapter 16 the end is near
Chapter 17 the evil b****
Chapter 18 punishment
Chapter 19 death a friend
chapter 20 why god
chapter 21 Osiris's way
an announcement
chapter 22 the blood is thicker then water
Chapter 23 down with the bloody big head
Chapter 24 stay with me please
Chapter 25 part two of stay with me please
happy thanksgiving
chapter 26 the traitor is dead
chapter 27 what about me ?
Chapter 28 you are mine
Chapter 29 grow my lovely flower y/n
Chapter 30 May you live forever with me for eternity
Year 2023
hello my readers
chapter 31 I will only love you my king part 1
chapter 31 part I will only love you my king part 2
chapter 31 I will love you my king part 3
chapter 32 life changes all the time
Chapter 33 the meeting
chapter 35 things happened for a reason
an announcement
chapter 36 pain in the body, mind and soul
chapter 37 Poison love
chapter 38 I'm monster
chapter 39 fight for what you believe in
Chapter 40 fear and regret
feeling sick

chapter 34 I don't want you leave

1.5K 60 4
By Natalieramirez416

"What do you mean I had to go ?! I don't want to though, please explain why I have to go Isis."

I asked her while holding her hands while on the ground with her but she pulled herself away from me
I was practically begging on my knees to her of changing her mind at the very last thing I could try doing but no she shook her head no but she grabbed me by my shoulders to make me look at her.

"Child listen to me right now.
I'll explain why you need to go but please believe me when I tell you this that no matter what happens I'll always be here for you."

As she told me while we both stood up and walked  to her bed so she could explain the situation we were in and she goes on of how the meeting went between Ra and Osiris.
Apparently Ra had told by Sekhmet that my powers were getting out of control and she made it seemed like she was putting the blame on Osiris for letting it happen and for not doing anything at all into helping me or even trying to an answer to my well being.
To be honest though I did understand why Ra would be piss off but I don't think she would go this far of send me away from here because  as of right now I'm freaking  of what's going to happened to me.
Isis begin to tremble as she carried on the story of how Ra.
Isis cleared her throat to tell me more of the situation we were in.

"Y/n you know you'll have to go no matter what happens.
You could try to fight not to go but please it will only make things worse for you.
Also Sekhmet and Nephthys be your teachers of how you'll control your powers .
You'll need help from them both and hopefully you'll be better in control of your powers."

I nodded my head at her as I'm showing that I'm agreeing to this fucking nonsense but she's right.

I couldn't really do anything because I'm only human myself and knowing Sekhmet better then any Gods here I'm guessing that not only did she made this happen but she wanted to make sure no other gods would come close to but her.

I'm so pissed at her right now so I had quickly yelled out for the two ladies that were outside of the doors to come in and help Isis right away.
And to clean up the of this mass that was around her room, apparently she came into her room so very fast that she grab the first thing she saw and threw it in the mirror making shattered everywhere it's a piece of the mirror everywhere.

Where the f*** was Osiris when I need him ?!
Honestly the only person who can calm her down is her husband and everybody knows that but no he is nowhere to be found.

To think he would do one job right and that is being a husband but no it's too much to ask why because he's too busy trying to find a way making me and Seth his and about his f****** garden.

Honestly as soon as my lessons of how to control my powers the first thing I'm going to ask is how to make fire appear in my hands and control it.
Because as soon as I get back from my training I am going to burn that f****** garden that so nothing will remain not even ashes.

The two ladies appeared after opening the door but behind them were a few male guards as they push them aside to come approach us and they yanked me away from Isis.

*Third person*

The leader of the Royal guards came up in front of Y/n with a long paper and began to read it was on it
As he began to read it not too long Osiris came up behind him after he was informed from the other servants that his wife had may have injured herself from hearing the news in the meeting.
So after he failed to find Y/n alone hoping and praying that he would at least have a final moment with her before she had to leave but only to come find out his wife crying and Y/n being held by two men of the royal guard of Ra.
The leader continue on reading, not caring that the king of Egypt was that.

"The supreme being of Egypt the sun god Ra has hereby ordered you to be removed from the Temple and you are no longer under the care of Iris the goddess of magic nor will The king of Egypt known as Osiris Will be able to protect you.
Sekhmet and Nephthys will be the ones to care for you and shall teach you on how to control your powers and furthermore you will also will be around humans so you will never forget where you came from."

Y/n's eye start to twitch when HER name was mentioned and of course Sekhmet would give a helping hand of taking her away from everyone else.
Y/n would expect her sudden change of plans and she also would understand why Nephthys would come along given to the fact that Y/n would want to ask questions about the deal she made with a Osiris many years ago but what she wasn't expecting that she would go to the Sun God and tell her condition.
Y/n chose not to say anything and continue listening to what else Ra ordered her to do.

"She also wishes to inform you as she is doing this out of the kindness of her heart. She is only worried about your well-being and wishes for you to become stronger wiser and perhaps over time as you are beginning to learn of your new found body that you will return different.
Which is why she demands that you will not return until after a one year after you learn to control your new found powers.
You came from a strange world into a different one with many dangers and many threats just because of who you are and given for what has happened to you she only wishes for you to protect yourself from others who wishes to cause you harm.
As of from this moment you have no choice but to leave tonight so please gather your belongings and say goodbye to your friends you have one hour.
That is all."

Y/n had two choices how of dealing with this situation she was in.

1. She could easily avoid this by lying saying that the powers were well under control and that way she would be able to to get more information from Osiris. But then again she wouldn't able to find out between him and Nephthys.

2. But if she did go she would not only put herself in danger between Sekhmet and Nephthys but she would be in less danger if she was away from him as well.
Also she would get the information she would need from Nephthys and she was able to protect herself from him while also saving Seth and Anubis from him as well but The only problem she would be gone for almost a year.

And she weighed both options in her head she decided to go for the one that would make her more strong even if it meant she had to be away for a while and as much as Y/n want to stay there with Seth and Anubis along with her savior Isis but The only threat there was of Osiris and at every opportunity he wouldn't hesitate of claiming what was his.

Y/n pushed the two men away from her as she went to the leader looking directly at him only to say what sealed her fate forever.

"I will accept and obey her order and I'm forever grateful of her mercy I shall do as she says.
Please let me see my goodbyes first then I shall follow you and your man to the front gate."
The leader of the guards nod his head, told his men to stand down and walked away while giving out orders to inform Sekhmet and Nephthys to be ready to leave at once.
He also ordered the two men to follow to wherever Y/n went to sure she didn't try to escape if she changed her mind.

****

I looked at Isis who standing there next to her husband while he was holding her in his arms with an look in his eyes and I don't know what he was thinking.

I'm guessing he was hoping I wasn't going to go with them but who knows what would happen if I didn't agree.
To be honest I really didn't care about his opinion but I know Isis wouldn't like that so as always I kept my mouth shut.
Before I had to leave to gather my things to leave I went to face to Isis to tell one last thing and that was the truth about how I felt about her.

"Isis I'm very happy that you were the one who pulled me from the river and being your friend was the second best thing I could have wish for.
I'm forever grateful and I love you for that so I promise I'll come back to you as well"

Isis held on to her husband Osiris while she smiled at me but crying as well because she knew that this would be the last time
she would see me.

She ran towards me to pulled me in for a hug while she had ignored the two guards standing by me.

My heart was moved her tears, it showed how much she cared for me and I'm feel bit sad that I'm not going to be here.

However he was glaring at me while I was standing there hugging his wife in front of him and to be honest I really didn't care.

All he needs to know and to believe that I love him and Make him believe that I would go along with foolish plan of his.
So as I finish hugging his wife I walked over to him with my arms open so he as well could hug me.
Osiris was surprised for a moment however from what I could see in his eyes he desperately wanted to pull me away from his wife and embrace me himself instead.

Osiris gave me the biggest hug and held me very tightly and very carefully whispered into my ear enough for me to hear.

"I'll bring you back just wait for me my love."

As much as I wanted to push him back and slap him across his face I chose not to do anything but to hug him back and quickly pull away from him.

At the two men decided that it was enough for me to say goodbye to them both and reminded me that I don't have much time that I needed to hurry up already.

Osiris yelled at them both to shut their mouths up and he's the king of Egypt, so they had no right to demand for me to leave so soon  but I had  removed his arms from me and I walked back to where the two men were standing at.

"King Osiris thank you for everything as well and please take care of yourself."

I had simply told him that and gave him a quick bow showing him respect and walked back to the guards.
We walked out the room while going back where I came from and back to hall where the rest of the gods were standing there while looking at me with an disgusting looks they were giving me.

Whispering behind my back of how I was bringing bad luck to the temple and because of me a faithful servant of the temple who was dedicated to her beliefs and deserved a better life was dead because of me.

Honestly it didn't really bother me if was humans or gods if they were gossiping about me.
And who wouldn't ?

I'm a strange woman who came from a different world and brought nothing but trouble but one thing is very certain I'm getting revenge for my friend Layla because its very true.
I'm the reason she's gone but I'm going to make sure I'll pay it back myself someday.

While I was wondering how much it was kill me to say goodbye to Anubis and how to do I.
I noticed we pass the hallway that lends down to the servants rooms where my room was so I had stopped walking to ask one of the men why.

"Excuse me but why are we passing by room I thought I was going to get my things together before I left."

The left male guard by my side answer my question while not looking at me.

"I'm sorry to tell you but Sekhmet made it clear to us that you will not be needing anything here from the temple.

She said only to allow you to say your goodbyes to everyone you knew."

What the fuck Sekhmet ? You're unbelievable sometimes but now you're just being a terrible b****.
This is unacceptable for me and I'm not going anywhere without my letter.

"Look I know you guys have ordered to follow me around to let me say my goodbyes but I really do need to go to my room.
I'll be really quick.
I just need to get something please it's the only thing I have left of her."

Both men looked back to each other and nodded their heads yes and off we went to my room.
They both stood by the door while I was looking for my letter everywhere but for the life in me I couldn't find it.
Until I noticed it was under my pillow and I quickly grabbed close to my chest, afraid someone would take from me.
Ever thought I know I wouldn't be for while and going somewhere far away I'm not lie through.
I'm very anxious and afraid as well so I just want to have a least of piece of home with me.
I walked out of my room while holding my friend Layla's letter in my hands as I was crying a bit.
The men were bit nervous and confused about when I was suddenly crying but they choose not to say anything it and continued walking in silence.

I had wanted to pay a visit to Seth as well to his family too but they had told me that I would met with him after he found his son Anubis.
Apparently he ran out of the meeting after he heard about me leaving the temple so I could only guess he was very upset about that.
But I still wanted to meet up with his wife Nephthys since we were both be talking to each for a while as well.
Lucky I didn't have go to her she was already on her way over to me with a few things she was holding in her arms.
From the looks of it she was gathering up many things I'm guessing this is the equipment she needed to help me and to teach me.

"Nephthys where the odds of us running into each other ?"

I said as I walked quickly to her while reaching out, thinking that she needed help.

"Do you need some help with your things?"

Her eyes narrowed down at me as if she was disgusted as I suggested helping her and she pulled her arms away from me.

"You know what I don't I can manage my dear. Can't you be doing something else?"

I got little upset by her sudden attitude and her behavior towards me.
I don't know why but I felt like she was getting very threatening or probably jealousy.

I raised my eyebrow at her with a questioning look on my face.
The two guards behind me looked confused as well from her reaction towards me but I didn't want to cause any problems so I acted I didn't notice.

"Oh that's fine. You don't need any help out that's okay."

I smiled at her while joking around and I took a step closer to her while smiling at her.

"But you're right I should probably be doing something else.
I don't want to make any mistakes that could lead to bigger problems in the future. Don't you agree Nephthys."

She didn't think nothing out of it and nodded her at me while she continued to walk away from me.

Be careful Nephthys your secret is going to come out very soon and it does you're going to wish you're were dead.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 12 45
"I don't know there's something different about you.......but I like it" This is my first fan fiction and it has everything that I would want in a st...
433K 13.5K 23
I haven't seen many Ranpo x Reader's so :^ I decided to make one ♡ I hope you like it :))) I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE CHARACTERS FROM BUNGOU STRAY DOGS...
337K 6.1K 31
This is a Karma x reader One Shots hope you like it!! I don't own anything.. 👇Highest Rank Achieved👇 1st in 'KarmaAkabane' 4rth in 'Xreader' I'm...
507 44 9
He was clichéd and common, just a typical delinquent. She wasn't fazed by him. But what if that all changes because of a school project? ────────────...