The Fire Burns

De aliceaileen

The Child of Prophecy inherits the Fire. Godlike Naruto. Not for those who wants a realistic Naruto. Mai multe

Chapter 2 REVAMPED

Chapter 1 REVAMPED

1.6K 45 22
De aliceaileen

I'm just letting out what's in my mind after reading Naruto Namikaze: Kyoka Suigetsu by theeyellowflash69.

Don't mind it too much lol.

As for why I haven't updated the other series, I haven't beta-ed them at all since I was too busy IRL.

Two chapters REVAMPED!

XxXxX

Genryūsai Shigekuni Yamamoto died whilst standing.

Or so they thought.

No.

His soul was transferred to a more primitive dimension.

To the time where the Soul King was still the lone Shinigami before he ascended.

He had one last job before his life ended.

One job that would shape the future to what it was today.

The old man opened his eyes inside a deep forest filled with dread and death.

He was wearing his Shihakushō and white long-sleeved Haori on top of it.

His everlasting partner, Ryūjin Jakka, not in its released state in his hand.

On the other hand, a dreaded tool that caused the war between the Soul Society and Aizen, Hōgyoku.

The imparted knowledge made the old man sighed as this was what the Soul King wish for.

Then he heard a voice not far from where he woke up.

He walked toward the noise and found a blonde haired boy no older than 7 years old who looked beaten and wounded.

Genryūsai squinted his eyes in disgust at the injuries the child had endured.

Then he watched something remarkable happening to the boy's injuries.

They healed themselves.

Moreover, he could feel the mark of Shinigami on the boy.

A boy that was born on the day the Shinigami was summoned to this realm to seal the Biju inside him as an infant.

Genryūsai sighed in relief.

He didn't need to look for the boy all over the world.

He had found the child earlier than he thought of.

"What happened, my boy? Why are you here alone?"

XxXxX

October 10th, 7 years ago.

In a secluded place in Konoha which was guarded by a squad of ANBU.

A woman with red hair was giving birth with her husband and student on her side.

The process went safely and the husband managed to suppress the Biju sealed in his wife as it could have escaped while the Jinchuriki was in the process of giving birth.

It only happened to female Jinchuriki though.

Everything went upside down soon after that, the medics were killed, the woman's student was trying to protect the newborn baby until she was knocked out and the baby himself was taken by a man in a mask.

The ANBU stationed outside were killed and the man in the mask tried to kill the baby until the husband managed to save his son and his wife's student and teleported to a safe house.

He left the two there when he noticed the Biju was released and teleported again to save his wife.

They returned to the safe house and the husband left alone to stop the Biju from destroying the village.

It was a hard battle until the wife returned to the battlefield and used the Adamantine Sealing Chains to restrain the Biju.

When everything was over, only the baby was alive and his parents were dead, lying on the ground nearby.

XxXxX

"What do you mean I can't take him in!? He's my teacher's son!" A girl asked vehemently as she cradled the baby in her arms. The old man sighed as he rubbed the bridge of his eyes.

"It is as I said, Yugao. You're too young and even if you're a Jonin, this kind of responsibility is too much for you." The Third Hokage replied tiredly as he tried to placate the glaring girl. Yugao Uzuki was a promising Kunoichi, the second youngest after Kakashi Hatake to become a Jonin.

She was extremely proficient in the art of Kenjutsu and Fuinjutsu.

Hell, Kushina Uzumaki's students were all proficient in Fuinjutsu, however, the Uzumaki woman was clever as the sealing techniques she taught could only be passed on to another Uzumaki because of its difficulties.

Not even Minato Namikaze and Jiraiya the Sennin could understand the theory behind it.

Therefore, Hiruzen Sarutobi couldn't let his Shinobi spend their time babysitting young Naruto.

"What will happen to young Naruto here if you go on a mission? Who will take care of him then?"

"I can ask for Kurenai and Hana's help! I bet they'll agree with me once they know he's sensei's son."

"You're not allowed to tell anyone about the boy's parents!"

Yugao flinched at the KI the old man suddenly directed at her.

"Are you saying that we should pretend to not know who his parents are when he asked?" The girl questioned with a venom in her voice.

'It is as if I'm facing a real Uzumaki... Kushina, what kind of monster have  you created here...'

Hiruzen swallowed the lump in his throat. He needed to answer carefully as he could set off the girl in a single word at the moment.

"I didn't mean that at all. We can tell him when he is strong enough to protect himself or until he reaches the rank of Chunin...until then, I'll raise Naruto with the help of my clan members."

The two had a stare-off for a while before the girl clicked her tongue.

"Fine. But I want to visit him in my free time."

She scowled at the Hokage before turning away while cooing at the baby who's now awake and looking at her.

Hiruzen sighed in relief.

Yugao meanwhile wasn't really going to obey the Hokage's orders.

She was loyal, yes, but her loyalty was placed on Kushina Uzumaki and now in her son who was also her fiance.

The girl smiled as she gushed on baby Naruto whose hand was trying to capture her face.

She definitely would tell him about his parents and his burden when he asked about it one day.

Oh, she knew all about the Kyubi, Kushina's team knew about it. After all, Kushina was the one who told them about it and only an Uzumaki could contain the Biju.

XxXxX

4 years later.

A blonde-haired boy was hiding from a group of mobs trying to hurt him.

"Where's that damn demon!?"

"I saw him running that way!"

The mobs then left, continuing to chase the boy.

The trashcan then suddenly burst open when the figure felt no one around revealing a boy with blonde hair and whisker marks on his cheeks.

He sighed as he got out of his hiding place.

Slowly and carefully, he followed the path to Sarutobi compound.

"Naru?"

A voice called for his pet name.

The blonde brightened at it and turned to find his favorite person.

"Neko-chan!"

A purple haired young woman in ANBU uniform and cat mask caught the boy who jumped into her arms.

Neko aka Yugao Uzuki was no longer a Jonin since the Hokage and his advisors decided to move her to lead a squad of ANBU because of his proficiency in Sealing Techniques which were very useful in capturing a target without unnecessary force.

"How are you, Naru? It's been a week since I saw you and why are you so dirty?"

"Mmhm, I'm fine. I just played hide and seek."

An eyebrow arched behind the mask.

"Did you make some friends?"

Naruto froze before he stuttered.

"W-Well...kind of?"

Neko noticed the change in his voice before she jumped onto a rooftop.

"Now, young man, what did I tell you about lying to me?"

"Uhh... not to?"

The woman nodded as she put the boy down, but still had one of his hands in hers.

"Now, what happened?"

Naruto sighed before he told the ANBU about what happened.

To say that Yugao was furious was understatement, she really wanted to kill the idiot villagers if not for the boy who was now looking at him with teary eyes.

Not because he was afraid, no.

He wanted to know why he was treated like that.

Inwardly, Yugao smirked since the boy finally asked the question.

"I'll tell you about it, for now, let's meet a friend of your mother, okay?"

Naruto looked up at the young teen immediately as a clone of her appeared and went into the Uchiha district.

"I promise we will tell you everything, however, you need to promise me not to tell anybody about this."

"Not even jiji?" The boy asked with his head tilted to the side.

If it wasn't for the mask, Yugao would have kissed him for being so adorable right now.

"Especially jiji, since he forbade everyone to tell you about your parents and your burden."

Naruto's eyes widened in shock.

His jiji who cared about him lied for not knowing who his parents were and forbade everyone to tell him about his parents.

"Can you promise me that, Naru?"

The boy looked at the woman who was now crouching in front of him.

"I-I promise...I'll do my very best to keep quiet..."

Yugao nodded in satisfaction.

However, she knew he was still a child, therefore she asked him whether it was fine for her to put a seal on him so that he couldn't blurt out about the information.

Naruto was sad since Neko didn't believe him but once the young teen gave him her reason, he understood.

People would try to fish the news out of him with every underhanded way and it would bring problems for the boy if they found out about his parents.

A few minutes later as the two were now eating a popsicle, Yugao felt her clone dispelled.

The teen then carried Naruto on her back as they went to the Uzumaki shrine hidden at the outskirts of the village.

XxXxX

Naruto was confused.

A woman with long black hair was crying while hugging him.

"Uh, um... who are you, miss?"

The raven-haired woman pulled away as she gazed at the boy's face.

His yellow spiky hair and eye color were from Minato while the shape of his eyes and face were from Kushina.

"You really look like your parents, Naru-chan..."

The blonde felt a tick mark forming behind his head but he decided to ignore it for now.

"Wait, you knew my parents?"

The woman nodded as she wiped her tears.

"Yes, my name is Mikoto Uchiha, Minato and Kushina's best friend."

"Minato...Kushina..." the boy repeated as he trembled. "C-can you tell me about them?" The boy pleaded as tears began to form in his eyes.

Mikoto looked over to Yugao who had taken off her mask and sat beside the boy.

She nodded and Mikoto complied with Naruto's wish.

"Your father was Minato Namikaze, the Fourth Hokage and Your mother was Kushina Uzumaki, the Red Hot-Blooded Habanero."

"The...The fourth..."

Naruto passed out onto Yugao's lap from the overwhelming news he received.

The Kunoichi blinked before they giggled.

XxXxX

"R-Really? Did dad really fight mom when Kyubi almost escaped?!"

Mikoto nodded as she shared the story from their youth.

"Really, Kushi-chan told me the story herself and Minato-kun stopped it with the new jutsu he created."

"W-Wow..."

"This is a secret, but only Kushi-chan's students and I know it, she was the one who named the jutsu as Rasengan after Minato-kun got out of the hospital." (Taken from Minato one-shot chapter.)

"Rasengan..."

"Yup, Minato-kun had a really lame naming sense, I hope you don't turn out like him."

Naruto sweatdropped before he blinked in realization.

"Wait...if Mom was this Jinjuriki– "Jinchuriki" "Yes, then what happened to Kyubi?"

Instead of Mikoto, this time it was Yugao that gave him the answer.

"When the Hokage told you that the Kyubi was defeated, it was a lie, Naru."

The child's eyes widened considerably.

"The Kyubi was very much still alive and only an Uzumaki can contain it."

Naruto was not a stupid boy, for a 4 years old, he was very sharp, like his father.

"T-That means..."

"Yes. The Kyubi was re-sealed inside you by your father and they died while doing so..." Yugao finished solemnly as she watched the boy's face.

"T-That's why..." Naruto muttered quietly, but both Mikoto and Yugao heard him.

"What is it, Naru-chan?" The ravenette asked him.

"E-Earlier... some villagers were chasing me and calling me a demon and murderer..."

Mikoto's Sharingan flared up, showing red eyes with circles and three tomoe.

"Those damned villagers..." The Uchiha Matriarch muttered with venom.

"You're not a demon, Naru. Do not ever let whatever they say get your mind, okay?"

Naruto nodded albeit slowly.

He sighed before he looked up to the purple-haired teen.

"D-Do you have their pictures?"

Yugao nodded as she unsealed a photo from the seal in her wrist.

It was a picture of a pregnant red-haired woman holding her stomach and a yellow-haired man wrapping his arm around the woman's shoulders as the other hand also held the woman's stomach.

Then, he imagined how it would feel like if his parents were still alive.

The three of them in a single picture, something that he could never have anymore.

The tears began to well up in his eyes but he wiped them away.

"This was taken two months before Kushina-sensei gave birth to you, she's pretty, isn't she?"

Naruto bobbed his head.

"I wish I had her hair color instead..."

Mikoto giggled all of the sudden, surprising the two.

"Sorry, it's just...Kushi-chan and I had this talk before you were born, Naru-chan..."

The boy and the girl arched their eyebrows.

"She bet that you would rather have her hair's color instead of Minato-kun's if you had yellow hair."

Naruto smiled fondly as his eyes returned to the photo.

"I really want to give you this picture, but the old monkey could have found it since you're staying in the Sarutobi clan's compound..."

The boy nodded in understanding before she gave the picture back to the ANBU.

"Are you alright, Naru-chan?" Mikoto asked, worried about the son of her best friend.

"I'm...I'm fine. I'm just happy that I know who my parents were and they gave their lives for me."

The blond said with tears flowing down to his cheeks.

Yugao tightened her hug after she re-sealed the picture.

"Don't worry, Naru...we'll be there for you and I'll teach you everything that Kushina-sensei taught me..."

The boy nodded as she leaned to the crook of her neck.

He fell asleep immediately after that.

"Mikoto-san... Can I ask you to look after him if I have a mission?"

"I was planning to do that even if the old monkey forbade any of the Uchiha clan members from getting close to him." The Uchiha Matriarch replied as she caressed the boy's hair.

"You still need to be careful for an ANBU who would replace me while I was gone though...They must not see you or they'd report you to the Hokage..."

"I know, don't worry about that."

Yugao nodded her thanks before the two Kunoichi decided to end the day.

XxXxX

A month after the revelation, Naruto was given an apartment by the Hokage, thinking that it was a good idea for the boy to learn to live by himself.

Naruto was grateful though he couldn't really bring himself to trust the old man too much.

Hiruzen also gave the boy monthly allowances for the boy to buy necessities even if he knew that one of his ANBU, Neko/Cat would provide the boy everything he needed.

He didn't mind though he needed to do something about it since he couldn't have one of his best soldiers keep pampering the boy.

Yugao and Mikoto had also visited the boy's apartment the day he moved and made sure there was nothing dangerous and harmful inside it.

The ANBU even put a trap in the form of Fuinjutsu to paralyze anyone that dared to raid his apartment.

The two Kunoichi knew that from now on, Naruto's lives would be much more difficult since he didn't have the Sarutobi clan's protection any longer.

Mikoto would come to visit in the late afternoon everyday bringing dinner for the boy and make sure he was fine and Yugao would drop by every time she could. The latter didn't care about the public's views since she didn't give a damn.

Then, what they expected happened.

The villagers began a 'fox hunt' and tried to torture Naruto, but it was foiled by Neko the first time and the young teen even threatened to kill them if they dared to touch a single hair on his body.

The villagers retreated and they tried to find some Ninja that had some history with the Kyubi. They found some and starting from that, they scheduled the 'fox hunt' on the day the Cat ANBU was not in Konoha.

They got him, but Naruto persevered.

While his wounds healed quickly, everytime that he got home, Mikoto would always find out about it.

The ravenette apologized for not being able to protect him since she couldn't really show up in public defending the boy but she promised that she would always be by his side and eventually had someone to protect him.

True to what Mikoto said, there was one time when Yugao was away on a mission and Naruto was about to be tortured.

An ANBU with a Weasel mask stood in-between the villagers and the boy before threatening to kill them all.

Naruto wanted to know who he was but the ANBU disappeared before Naruto could even open his mouth.

The boy told Mikoto about this and the latter was happy that her son did what she asked.

Naruto was happy that the Matriarch fulfilled her promise and decided that he could place his trust in the Uchiha.

But what he didn't expect happened.

A certain ANBU with a dog mask and hair-defying gravity would join the villagers in torturing him, stabbing him with a tri-pronged Kunai carefully while avoiding his vitals while muttering 'i hate you' over and over while doing so.

He hated the boy a lot since he took away the lives of his 'parents'.

Usually, ANBU would not interfere since villagers would always find a reason to distract them and they wouldn't participate in the 'fox hunt', but this ANBU was different and he didn't hesitate to inflict stabbing wounds on him.

From then on, the villagers followed the ANBU's steps and the wounds Naruto received were much more fatal and dangerous.

Stabbing wounds, burns, slashes and many others.

This went on for 3 years and Naruto managed to survive them all.

He was lucky that Yugao placed a trap at his apartment and no one dared to assault him in his sleep.

The outside of his room was still vandalized though.

One thing that made Naruto confused, he remembered his attackers yet even after the Hokage had ordered his ninja to arrest them, they would still show up to torture him in the next fox hunt.

'It couldn't be that they were not given any punishment, right?'

Was Naruto's thought when a knock on his room's window was heard.

He turned his head and beamed at his favorite Kunoichi.

The blonde unlocked the window.

"Neko-nee!"

The young woman smiled at her 'fiance', not that he knew about it since it was between her and the boy's mother.

"Naru, how many times do I have to tell you just to call me by my name when we're alone?"

Yugao stepped inside his room and covered up the window after closing it.

She took off her mask and ANBU uniform, planning to stay the night since tomorrow she would be leaving for a mission.

"Ehehe...I forgot, Yu-chan..."

The blonde rubbed the back of his head sheepishly until Yugao pulled him into a bear hug.

"You're sooo lucky you're cute~" the woman cooed as she rubbed her cheek with the boy's.

It was then Naruto purred, making the woman squeal as she tightened her arms around him.

'I swear, if only he is older, I would have eaten him by now...not so sorry, Kushina-sensei~'

It was then he remembered that Kurenai and Hana hadn't known about the boy's heritage although they might have had suspicions since Naruto looked a lot like Minato and Kushina.

The two then spent their night by continuing exchanging stories and teaching the boy about chakra which she had helped unlock behind the Hokage's back.

Yugao then asked about the villagers which Naruto lied that he managed to outrun them.

True, Naruto succeeded several times in outrunning them, therefore Yugao nodded in relief after she found no lies behind his words.

The ANBU then continued, telling him that she would be away for a mission outside of the village for roughly over a month.

Naruto nodded although he was a bit saddened since Yugao was leaving again.

The purple-haired woman was assigned quite a lot of missions lately and Naruto couldn't help but think that the Hokage might want to separate the two and had the villagers beat him up.

But that was all in his mind.

The young teen then asked whether he managed to make a friend today.

Naruto shook his head but he told her that he saved a girl with white eyes from being bullied though he didn't get to ask what her name was since her guardian took away while Naruto was trying to talk to the girl.

Yugao was proud of him and even kissed the boy's cheek as a present which turned the boy beet red.

She told him that the girl was probably a Hyuga and the clan head's daughter.

The blond nodded, though he couldn't become friends with her, he hoped he could in the future.

As time passed on, Yugao decided that it was time to sleep and the two rested on Naruto's bed that was big enough for two people.

"Good night, Naru." The young woman said, pulling the blond into her bosom as usual.

Since now she was dressed in her nightwear which was only a one piece nightgown with thin straps and revealing neck, Naruto was feeling the heat of her body directly and couldn't help but blush a little.

"N-night, Yu-chan..." the blond replied as he drifted into the dream as he wrapped his arm around the woman's waist.

'He's shy, he's shy~ ooh, I just can't wait until you grow up, Naru~" was her thought before she too fell asleep.

XxXxX

Naruto ran.

He ran as fast as he could to avoid the villagers and the ninja that were chasing him.

It hadn't even been a day passed since Yugao left on a mission and the villagers had started the fox hunt again.

Weasel wasn't here either since he noticed there was no ANBU around.

The boy had wounds all over his body, but he decided enough was enough.

He ran into the 44th Training Ground or Forest of Death.

If he survived and managed to return, he had to apologize to his precious people.

The villagers didn't dare to chase him and stopped at the gate while the ninja kept chasing him until they too stopped after seeing the boy running into the forbidden part of the forest which the Hokage himself had to think more than twice before going inside.

The ninja then returned to the villagers and assured them that the Demon was dead since he ran into the forbidden part of the forest which no one dared to step into.

The villagers cheered and returned to the village.

They wouldn't celebrate it now since that would alert the Hokage about the boy's status, therefore they'd wait for a week or so, then they would celebrate it, quietly of course since they didn't need the Hokage to know.

XxXxX

Mikoto was on her way to Naruto's apartment.

As usual, she had to be careful not to be seen by any ninja and civilians since the Uchiha Clan was forbidden to see the boy.

Why? It was because it's well known that Madara Uchiha controlled the Kyubi with his Sharingan and fought against the First Hokage.

Arriving at the boy's apartment, she couldn't find Naruto and decided to cook and wait for the boy.

An hour turned into two and Naruto hadn't come home. It worried the Uchiha Matriarch and she sealed the food into the storage seal she had on her wrist before she began to search for the boy.

She couldn't find him.

Mikoto looked for the whole village for her best friend's son, yet she couldn't find the boy.

Feeling tired, she decided to go home and continue the search tomorrow.

Since Yugao was out of the village as the ANBU told her this morning, she had to wait for Neko to return in a month.

Her son too was away from the village since last week for a mission.

She couldn't report this matter to the Hokage since she wasn't supposed to be close to the boy, therefore, she had to rely on herself in searching for the boy.

The Matriarch was missing him already and hoped he was safe.

XxXxX

A boy leaned back on a tree trunk.

He sighed tiredly.

His wounds hissed and he winced.

"Ow, ow, ow... dammit that hurts..."

For a normal 7 years old, what he experienced would have brought them down to tears. However, it was different for Naruto.

He wouldn't let himself cry easily since it was what they wanted though he still did sometime when no one was watching.

The villagers wanted to see him in pain and he wouldn't let them get it.

Then, he heard a twig snapped and his head immediately shot up and found an old man with an incredibly long beard and a cane in his hand.

"What happened, my boy? Why are you here alone?"

Naruto rubbed his eyes slowly.

This was not the old man Hokage.

"Um...jiji, why are you here? Don't you know that this place is dangerous?"

The old man blinked.

He didn't expect the boy to worry for him.

He chortled, the boy deadpanned at him.

"Here I was worrying about why such a young child was in such a dangerous place and you worry for me instead."

"Hey, I know the risk of going inside the Forest of Death! And I made my own choice coming here since the villagers wouldn't stop hurting me!"

"So do I, my boy." Genryusai nodded at him. "Do you mind sharing what happened to you?"

The old man sat beside the boy with a grandfatherly look.

Naruto smiled.

He didn't know why, but he felt that he could trust this old man.

XxXxX

A month later.

The Hokage was livid.

The youngster he considered as his grandson had disappeared.

Today, Hiruzen was supposed to visit the boy after a full month of paperwork and council meetings.

He didn't have time to see Naruto on his own and had asked an ANBU to send the boy his allowances when it was their turn to watch over the boy.

When Hiruzen arrived in his apartment though, he noticed an array of seals, no doubt that it was Yugao's doing.

He went to the window.

Inside, the old man found an empty room with dust all over it.

It was then he returned to his office and flared his chakra to summon the ANBU assigned to him.

"I want the ANBU that watched over Naruto Uzumaki last month sent to Ibiki immediately! Extract what they know about the boy!"

The ANBU nodded before they left and fulfilled their mission.

"Naruto, my boy... I hope you're safe..."

Unfortunately, luck ran out for the Hokage.

A purple haired young woman with a Cat mask came into his office before she knelt on one knee.

'My God... can't this day get any worse?'

"Mission accomplished, Hokage-sama. The bandit hideouts in the Land of Fire have all been eliminated."

"I see..."

"Is there anything else, Hokage-sama? If not, I'd like to be dismissed since I have someone to visit." The Cat masked ANBU said bluntly.

Ever since Kushina became her teacher, the young woman had almost inherited all her teacher's flair.

Hiruzen swallowed the lump in his throat.

The old man had been confused as to why the young woman was overly affectionate with Naruto, but he thought that it was because Naruto was her teacher's son.

Oh well, better let her know now than later.

He opened his lips.

All hell broke loose.

XxXxX

Hiruzen sighed exasperatedly as he listened to the young woman's curses and rants.

Normally, the Hokage would consider this as insubordination, however since he could understand what Yugao was feeling, he let her be.

Hiruzen tried to reassure the woman by telling her that he would let her squadron to look for Naruto since he believed Naruto was still alive. Additionally, he would give an order to another squad of ANBU to help her search for the youngster.

While that didn't really calm the woman, at least it stopped her from blaming him for a while.

After the woman disappeared, the Hokage turned around and gave a disappointed look at the village from the office's window.

"I hope you're safe, Naruto-kun..."

XxXxX

Yugao went to see the Uchiha Matriarch secretly to ask the woman about Naruto's disappearance.

It turned out that Naruto had disappeared the night she went on a mission and Mikoto noticed that the villagers looked more cheerful than usual.

Yugao growled at this, not at Naruto, but at the villagers.

She knew that Naruto was hiding something when she asked about them.

Mikoto told Yugao that she had been looking for him while waiting for her son and the young woman to return from her mission and still couldn't find the blonde boy.

She really wanted to join the ANBU to look for Naruto, but she had another pressing matter that began to rise up ever since Naruto's disappearance.

When Yugao asked what it was, Mikoto whispered that Fugaku, her bastard husband, was planning a coup and they were trying to find Naruto to control the boy. She had to placate her clan members and hopefully, as the daughter of the previous clan head, she would be able to change their mind about the plan.

Cat understood her reason.

But she still warned the Matriarch.

If they put the blonde youngster in a Genjutsu, she wouldn't hesitate to kill their clan members which Mikoto nodded at.

The purple haired teen then left and joined her squadron in searching for Naruto after giving Mikoto her warning.

On the rooftop, Yugao decided to tell Kurenai and Hana about Naruto's heritage.

'No doubt they'll get mad at me for hiding this secret...' the teen sighed as she visited her friends' house.

-Kurenai's house-

"Yugao? What's wrong?" a fair-skinned teen with untamed black hair reaching her upper back asked. Her red eyes, similar to Sharingan although they were not gazed at her friend worriedly.

"...Sensei's son disappeared."

"Huh?"

"Naruto Uzumaki, Kushina-sensei's son disappeared last month when I was away for a mission."

"...What?"

"Remember that time when Kushina-sensei was away for a long-term mission?"

Kurenai nodded slowly.

"That was a lie. She was pregnant and Naruto Uzumaki is her son. The Hokage didn't give a random boy an Uzumaki last name to honor our sensei."

The red-eyed woman grabbed the ANBU's shoulders a little too tight.

"H-How did you know about this? Why weren't we told!?"

"It's because of the Sandaime, okay?! I wanted to take him in and tell you girls, but the old monkey said that I was not allowed to and had to keep this an S-rank secret! I'm putting myself in danger here but I couldn't care about it now since anything could happen to Naru!"

"T-The Hokage forbade you?" Yugao nodded at the inquisition. "W-who else knew about this?"

"For now, it's only the Hokage himself, Mikoto-san and I."

"Are you planning to tell Hana?" Kurenai asked before she allowed the ANBU to get inside while she changed to a more proper attire.

"I'm planning to and I hope the two of you can keep your lips sealed tight."

Kurenai nodded before a few minutes later, the two Kunoichi ran toward Inuzuka compound.

Turns out Hana was with her betrothed from the capital of Land of Fire and were discussing about moving there.

Hana's reaction was the same as Kurenai's but she didn't hesitate to punch the ANBU for keeping it a secret.

She forgave the ANBU immediately after that though she was still a bit pissed.

Hana was a woman with brown hair tied in a ponytail with two locks framing her face. On her cheeks, there were two red fang-like tattoos of the Inuzuka Clan. She didn't have feral appearances such as wild hair, sharpened fangs and slit eyes like the clan members.

With the help of her 3 ninkens which had smelled Naruto's used shirt, the Kunoichi began to look for the boy separately and would contact each other if they found a clue.

XxXxX

The three Kunoichi stood in front of the Forest of Death.

"Are you certain that Naru went this way?" Yugao asked in disbelief.

*BARK*

The Haimaru triplets barked at the Cat ANBU.

"They're asking whether you're doubting their nose but they're certain Naruto-kun came this way."

"It's been a while since Team Kushina went on a mission together although this isn't an official one." Kurenai interrupted.

Yugao and Hana bobbed their heads

"Are we going in then?" the latter asked which Yugao nodded at.

The three Kunoichi then went inside the Forest of Death, deeper into the forbidden area.

XxXxX

Deep inside the forbidden part of the Forest of Death, a boy was swinging his wooden sword for numbers that he couldn't remember any longer.

The last he could remember was when the old man ordered him to swing until he stopped him and he swore it had been hours since then.

Naruto was now wearing a Shihakusho, a black uniform consisting of black kosode, black hakama and white undergarments under them, and white himo. Instead of ninja sandals, he wore white tabi and waraji.

Ever since his body fused with the Hōgyoku thingy, he felt his body was different and he no longer tire easily.

He also had access to Reiryoku which he didn't understand.

Yama-jii, a shortened name that Naruto used to call the old man whose full name was Genryusai Shigekuni Yamamoto, told him that this Reiryoku turned Naruto into a superhuman and he would be able to do many things with it later on.

Another thing that he found out was, the old man was actually a Shinigami and he was chosen to be his apprentice.

Naruto was skeptical at first but after he showed him things that Ninja couldn't do, such as walking on air and flying, the boy immediately believed him though he didn't know that there was someone that could fly in Iwagakure.

The old man told him about his true intention of choosing him as his apprentice, which was rebuilding a spiritual world called Soul Society after the lone Shinigami of this world ascended.

When he asked what it was, Yama-jii told him that it was where the souls of the dead rest until they were reincarnated to the human world.

The old man however, wanted Naruto to make a new Soul Society based on his view, unlike theirs where the dead rarely meet their families.

Naruto nodded with determination hearing that as he hoped to see his parents again.

"Naruto." A gruff voice called out for him and the blonde turned to where the Shinigami was sitting. He had been observing Naruto's moves the whole time and the boy was a fast kinesthetic learner similar to Kenpachi Zaraki, though overall his learning abilities were much better than any Shinigami he knew.

The boy was truly a prodigy.

Though Genryusai still shuddered knowing Naruto's Reiryoku eclipsed his,Gotei 13, Royal Guard, Yhwach, Aizen Sosuke,Ichigo Kurosaki and several others combined.

The oldest Shinigami couldn't even sense his Reiatsu now since Naruto's Reiryoku had reached an unfathomable dimension.

He hoped that the boy didn't become another Aizen.

He needed to instil humility in the boy soon.

"Yes? What is it, Yama-jii?"

"We have guests."

The old man's eyes darted to a tree branch and Naruto followed suit.

Earlier with the girls.

They found him.

They watched him swing a wooden sword and Yugao couldn't be more proud of the boy.

While the boy looked the same, he felt different. Then they saw him talking to no one and his head turned toward their direction.

"Neko-nee!"

"Naru!" Yugao jumped down to the clearing and hugged the boy.

"You made us worry! Mikoto-san has been looking for you the entire month! Why did you run into the forest? Why are you wearing this uniform? Who were you talking to? Are you alright? Your hair is longer now and you look like your father..."

"Awawawa, Neko-nee, calm down!" his hands flailing around to calm the young teen.

The young woman didn't stop until her friends grabbed her arms, forcefully stopping the ANBU from making the boy uncomfortable.

Genryusai was watching them in amusement though his face was still neutral.

"Thank you for that..." Naruto exhaled in relief before noticing the two young women. "Um... Neko-nee–" A glare. "Yu-chan... who are these two?"

The two teens turned to Yugao incredulously.

"These two were once on your mother's team, the same as I was, Naru."

The blond's eyes widened as he looked at the two.

"O-Oh... hello... I didn't know Mom's students are so pretty...my name is Naruto Uzumaki." he introduced himself sheepishly as he bowed to the teens.

Kurenai and Hana squealed before they hugged the poor boy, suffocating him with their growing chests.

Yugao's eyes twitched at them before she pulled the boy from Kurenai and Hana.

They then introduced themselves as Kurenai Yuhi and Hana Inuzuka.

"Then, Naru, can you answer my questions?" Yugao inquired.

"Oh, right. Uh, I ran here because the villagers and some Ninjas were trying to hurt me, then I wore these clothes because it showed up out of nowhere and the size fit my size and I was talking to Yama-jii sitting over there." the boy pointed at the old man who was sitting in a meditative position.

The girls turned to where his finger pointed, yet they couldn't see anyone.

"Naru, there's no one over there..."

The boy arched an eyebrow.

"No, he's really there. He is laughing at us right now with his sword on his lap."

The girls turned at the boy worriedly before a voice called out his name.

"Naruto, it's useless." The blonde turned his head at the old man. "They couldn't see me because I'm a Shinigami, and only those who bear the mark of a Shinigami could see me."

Naruto scrunched his brows.

"Jiji...you should've told me that earlier, ya know!"

"Hohoho, forgive me, my boy. But it's entertainment for this old man, you see."

"...stupid bearded old man..." the blond muttered.

"What was that? You want me to triple your training from now on? Very well."

Naruto paled and the girls noticed it.

"Naru, what's wrong?"

"N-Nothing! Nothing's wrong!" he answered quickly before he continued. "Oh, the reason you can't see the old man is because he is a Shinigami."

This time, it was the girls' turn whose faces began to turn white.

"Dad summoned the Shinigami to seal the Kyubi inside me, that was when I received the Shinigami's mark and I can see him because of that."

If the girls were surprised, they didn't really show it on their faces.

Though it was still quite the impossible story, they couldn't help but believe in the boy.

"Then... is Shinigami-sama training you, Naru?"

The boy nodded happily.

"You know...when his training is over, I really can't wait how the Hokage will react to this..." Kurenai murmured.

"... I hope he died because of a heart attack..." Hana answered nonchalantly.

The group turned to the Inuzuka heiress in disbelief.

"What? He deserves it since he ordered Yugao-chan to hide Naruto-kun's heritage from us, no, from everyone." the Chunin scoffed as she folded her arms in front of her. "I've heard villagers doing this 'fox hunt' every night and there is no doubt that it was about Naruto-kun. I even found out that they celebrated the 'demon brat' is dead in their houses."

"What?" Yugao gasped at the news.

"It's true." Kurenai continued for the Inuzuka teen. "Lately, villagers looked cheerful and there had been small festivities around the village."

Genryusai who heard all of that sighed and shook his head.

Condemning a child just because the Kyubi was sealed inside him.

In the end, Naruto asked Yugao, who was almost on a rampage to calm down and let the villagers be.

He promised her that he would gain their recognition through hard work and proved them that he and the Kyubi were two separate beings.

Usually, he wouldn't have been able to say those words, but ever since he listened to what the old Shinigami said to him, he began to start thinking a bit more wisely.

The teens were amazed by what he said and complied with his wish.

They would let him stay in the Forest to train but they would visit him from time to time which he agreed to.

The girls then left the boy, promising they'd come to visit again.

"You know..." Hana began before she looked at the ANBU as they jumped from branch to branch. "It's kind of unfair for us that only Yugao-chan was that close to sensei's son..."

"I agree..." Kurenai nodded. "The two of you called each other by pet names and have known each other for 7 years."

"You'll know more about him as we visit him from time to time... the problem right now is... should we tell the Hokage about this?"

"No." Both teens said simultaneously.

Yugao complied.

The three returned to their respective homes before Yugao informed Mikoto about Naruto.

The Matriarch was glad that he was fine though she was saddened that Naruto wouldn't be coming back to the village soon.

With Hiruzen, he was disappointed that the search didn't have any result.

He summoned a small monkey and handed a letter to it.

"Make sure that Jiraiya reads it before you leave."

The monkey saluted before it disappeared with a puff of smoke.

"Wherever you are, I hope you are safe, Naruto-kun..."

XxXxX

5 years later.

Naruto Uzumaki was now 12 years old and had been training under the guidance of the oldest Shinigami.

He had learnt a lot of the old man's techniques and was in the process of mastering them.

From Zanjutsu, Hakuda, Hoho and Kido and their branches.

The boy didn't look like a 12 year old at all.

He was more like a young teenager, standing at 5'6" with an athletic build, slim yet muscular body.

His blonde hair had grown long, similar to the Fourth Hokage's. Naruto would have had hair that rivalled that of a particular white-haired Sannin if it weren't for Genryusai's insistence that they be trimmed.

His outfit was a little bit different, now his kosode's sleeves were a bit more fitting to his arms and it was no longer tucked inside his hakama and had the length reaching his ankle. A daito strapped to his himo.

Now, Naruto was leaving the Forest of Death since he needed to resupply his necessities by stealing from the shop owners that participated in Fox Hunt.

He had just returned from Kirigakure last night and he ran out of necessities.

"Ow, ow, ow... Yama-jii is as ruthless as ever..." Naruto complained as he nursed his stomach that was slightly burned.

Naruto and the Shinigami was having a spar, if he could call it that.

Luckily, his outfit wasn't burnt or anything.

He had to admit whatever they were made of, it was really durable.

It was currently night time and the shops were closed with only several Ninja patrolling the village.

Therefore it was easy for him to sneak around and steal from the stores.

He remembered every one of the civilians that tortured him and he had been stealing from them these last 5 years.

Hell, he, a month after the day of his disappearance, which was declared as a national day of rest, took all the money and stuff he could find in their houses.

He chuckled at the memory.

Yama-jii would always lecture him about not to steal, but he couldn't help it since the villagers deserved it.

The old man conceded albeit reluctantly after he recalled Naruto's state when he found the youngster.

"Looks like tonight is gonna be another harvest."

Unfortunately, the Goddess of Luck wasn't siding with him as he could feel a lot of lives were lost in one night.

Naruto Shunpo-ed to the location and arrived at the Uchiha district where bodies were on the ground, dead, either with a stabbing wound on their heart or their necks being slashed open.

He began to worry for the woman that he hadn't seen for five years.

Naruto quickened his steps deeper into the clan's district and found everyone was dead.

Then, he heard a shriek and footsteps from one house.

Before he could walk there, the woman had jumped out of the house with a wounded shoulder and a wakizashi in her left grip.

"Itachi! Why!? Why did you have to kill everyone!?"

The woman with long black hair asked as tears dripped down her cheeks.

"Forgive me, mother." The one identified as Itachi whispered before he swung down his weapon at his mother, trying to end her life as the woman closed her eyes in acceptance of her imminent death.

However, it didn't come to her until she opened her eyes once more and saw a boy who appeared to be about the same age as her eldest son gripped the latter's wrist.

"What do you think you're trying to do to Mikoto-oba..." Naruto growled at the black haired teenager.

Mikoto stared at the boy in disbelief.

It was as if watching Minato again before he started killing Iwa Shinobi, to boot the boy looked awfully similar to the 4th Hokage.

She felt heat crept onto her face as her heart beat faster.

"Naru...chan?"

The blond's eyebrow twitched at the nickname but he decided to ignore it for now.

Itachi, meanwhile, was gasping for breath as the pressure Naruto directed at him was too much for him to handle.

Their eyes met.

Itachi saw the glacier blue eyes promising pain to him.

Then it came.

A palm landed on his left ribs, causing the ravenette to cough blood and saliva.

After that one hit, Itachi jumped away and gained some distance. His eyes never left the blond that he used to protect from the villagers.

The blonde drew his Zanpakuto, Itachi was immediately alerted and raised his own sword.

The Uchiha had a foreboding feeling about this and he was correct.

Naruto disappeared from his spot, surprising both mother and son.

Itachi immediately raised his sword to block the incoming sword from behind with a grunt and resounding clang.

Naruto blinked.

Itachi chuckled, thoroughly impressed with Naruto's improvement after disappearing for 5 years.

"...it's thanks to these eyes, Naruto-kun..."

Naruto's eyes widened in shock, recognizing the voice.

"W-Weasel-san?"

Itachi pushed him back and gained a distance from his mother and Naruto.

"Forgive me, Naruto-kun... There are a lot of things that I can't explain now...but I hope you can protect my dearest mother...and my foolish brother after this..."

"W-wait!"

If Itachi heard it, he wouldn't stop to wait. The Uchiha disappeared under the moonlight before Naruto sighed and turned to the Uchiha Matriarch.

He sheathed his daito and walked toward the woman.

The blonde then put a hand on her wound and his healing kido began to close it.

Normally it wouldn't work for humans since they didn't have Reiryoku, however, since Naruto was the first human Shinigami, thanks to the Hōgyoku, his healing worked on normal people.

The ravenette watched in astonishment as her wounds quickly healed themselves.

After a few seconds, Naruto pulled back his hand and helped the woman to her feet.

The mother was still dazed by her cerulean blue eyes while Naruto fixed her hair and tucked it behind her ear.

"It's been a long time– gagh!"

Mikoto tackled him into a hug which Naruto returned.

"You never visit, you never write...then when Yugao-chan and the rest went to visit you in the 4th year, you disappeared without a trace..."

Naruto chuckled nervously.

That's right. He still needed to apologise to 3 more women and he doubted he would get away easily.

"I'm sorry, oba-san... it's just... Yama-jii said that it was time to step up my training and we couldn't do it in Konoha or there would be huge casualties."

"Where did you go then?" Mikoto asked, her face still buried in the boy's chests.

The Uchiha Matriarch wondered who this Yama-jii was but then she remembered that Naruto was being trained by a Shinigami.

She was skeptical at first but after seeing the result of his training with her own eyes, she believed them immediately.

"......Kirigakure..."

"What?"

Mikoto heard it, but she had to make sure that she heard it correctly.

"I was in Kirigakure, ending the Civil War, and killing the Mizukage who was the Jinchuriki of the Sanbi..."

Mikoto blinked.

"Y-you were in a war? And against a Jinchuriki to boot?"

Naruto nodded nervously.

"Yes, Yama-jii told me that as an apprentice of a Shinigami, there will be a time when I have to take someone's lives, that's why he tested me against Yagura, who caused the Bloody Mist..." (I know he was controlled but I won't have Naruto tell anyone now.)

"That's...true, Shinobi are the same..." Mikoto sighed before pulling away from the blonde. "Though I'm not happy that you're taking a life at such an early age."

"Well there's nothing we can do to change it now."

Mikoto nodded before she dived into the blonde's arms once more.

The raven-haired mother felt safe in his arms and somehow her heartbeats kept getting faster.

They kept their silence until a squad of ANBU and the Hokage arrived in front of them in his battle uniform.

"M-Minato?"

Naruto and Mikoto pulled away but the woman was still in his arms, not distancing herself more than that.

"Who's Minato, jiji?"

Naruto lied as he tilted his head to the side.

It was then Hiruzen's eyes threatened to jump out from his sockets.

Murmurs coming from the ANBU behind the Hokage were getting louder as they wondered how the boy looked older and similar to the Fourth Hokage.

"N-Naruto-kun?"

The blonde grinned.

"Yo! It's been....5 years I think? How are you jiji?"

The Hokage dropped his battle stance and approached the Uzumaki-Uchiha pair.

He raised an eyebrow.

"I...didn't think the two of you were so close."

Naruto and Mikoto blinked before they looked at each other and at the Hokage.

"Well, I was going to my apartment, if it's still there when suddenly I felt the Uchiha district was too quiet unlike usual and found this lovely lady was about to be killed by an Itachi and saved her."

Naruto lied while Mikoto blushed at his flattery.

"You...didn't know who this woman was?" The Hokage inquired curiously.

Naruto shook his head while still playing his role. "S-should I? Is she someone important?"

Hiruzen sighed before he ordered the ANBU to look for a survivor and cleaned up the district.

"She is Mikoto Uchiha, the Matriarch of the Uchiha clan and the mother of Itachi Uchiha..."

Naruto's eyes widened.

"What? But why did his son kill everyone and try to kill her?"

Hiruzen tried to find any deceit in the blonde's words. When he didn't find any, he answered Naruto's question.

"That is what we wanted to know," the Hokage turned to Mikoto. "Mikoto, is there anything that you find out of place about Itachi lately?"

Mikoto shook her head, saying that Itachi was acting normal and all of the sudden, he killed everyone in the district.

Hiruzen nodded before turning to Naruto when a voice called for the Hokage.

"Hokage-sama! We found him unconscious at the district's marketplace!"

Mikoto rushed to the ANBU who was holding her youngest son in his arms.

"Mikoto, go to the hospital immediately." Hiruzen ordered.

Mikoto nodded and before she left, she pretended to bow to Naruto before landing a kiss on his cheek.

The blonde blushed as he watched the woman left.

Seeing that she had gone to the hospital, Hiruzen turned to Naruto once more.

"...Lucky bastard..." The old man sighed. "Let's go to my office, you've got a lot to explain, young man."

Naruto chuckled nervously as he rubbed the back of his head.

The Hokage then placed a hand on his shoulder before disappearing with a Shunshin.

XxXxX

In the Hokage's office, Naruto was sitting on a couch and the Hokage was on the other side of it. The blond summarized what happened in the last five years except the part when he went to Kirigakure.

"So...you ran into the Forest of Death and were trained to be a Shinigami?"

"You just shortened my whole 5 years of life into a few words, jiji..."

"To be fair, the author was just too lazy..."

The two let out a small laugh.

Of course Naruto didn't tell the Hokage everything that he could do and what he knew since he didn't fully trust the old man, at least not for now.

The Hokage sighed exasperatedly.

"I'm too old for this shit..." he muttered before continuing. "Are you still planning to become a Shinobi?"

Naruto nodded.

"It is better to have another source of power rather than relying on my Shinigami power alone, correct?"

Hiruzen nodded in agreement.

"Then, is your training in the Forest of Death finished? Since the Academy starts in two days, I'd rather you hurry and purchase your necessities for it."

"..."

Hiruzen saw his look of disgust when he mentioned the Academy.

"Ugh... Can't I just skip the Academy and become a Genin immediately?"

The Hokage chuckled at him.

"It's the rules, Naruto-kun."

The blonde snorted.

"Rules are made to be broken, not to be obeyed."

Hiruzen blinked.

"Well, that's a good argument... but unfortunately, you're still not allowed to skip the academy, and that's final."

Naruto grumbled before he continued.

"Unfortunately, my training isn't finished yet. Yama-jii still needed me to master the techniques and it might take me another 3 years."

Hiruzen frowned, pondering about what he could do to enlist the boy into the academy.

"Is field promotion no longer available?" The blonde inquired as he sipped his tea. "I read from the historical books, there were a lot of Shinobi who were promoted without taking exams."

"Well... while it is no longer used since we're not in a warring period, it is still available..."

Naruto grinned before he threw the old man a Bingo Book currently only available in Kirigakure..

Hiruzen did as he said.

He had never checked the Bingo Book unless something big happened and he hadn't heard anything important in the last 5 years.

His heart nearly stopped from what he saw.

It was Naruto's picture grinning at the camera.

Name: Unknown (Possibly the son of the Yellow Flash due to the similarities)

Age: 12 (According to leader of the rebels)

Rank: S

Bounty: -

Village: Unknown (Possibly Konohagakure due to parent's possible identity)

Weapon: Pure-black Daito.

Known Elements:

Fire

Lightning

Earth (Was seen flying, similar to the Third Tsuchikage)

Bloodline Limit: Unknown

Special Notes: Specialized in army killer Ninjutsu and extremely proficient with Fire, Lightning and Kenjutsu. Able to kill a fully-transformed Yagura Karatachi, the Jinchuriki of the Sanbi with a single slash. Avoiding hand-to-hand combat is preferred, was seen turning a Shinobi into paste with a single punch.

Hiruzen looked up.

The boy was gone.

He had to inform Jiraiya about this and maybe had the Sennin fished for information in Kirigakure.

XxXxX

Arriving at his apartment, he saw that it was clean and there were girly things and several pictures of Yugao with her parents and her team.

It seemed that Yugao decided to move here permanently after his training started 5 years ago.

He still had to return to Yama-jii, but perhaps a night back at home wouldn't be a problem.

The blonde then cleaned himself and looked for something to wear, except there was nothing in his size.

Sleeping in his boxer, he went.

An hour or two after Naruto fell asleep.

Neko finally returned from her mission and approached the window of her/Naruto's apartment when she noticed there was another presence in the room.

Feeling that her trap didn't activate meant this presence belonged to someone she knew well.

Yugao opened the window and looked around until he found a naked blonde in his boxers sleeping on the bed.

The ANBU got a little nosebleed from the free show before she shook her head and wiped the blood.

She stepped inside before locking the window and undressed herself and headed for the bathroom to take a quick shower.

When Yugao was done, she wore her one piece nightwear before she joined the blonde on the bed.

She placed her head on his arm which was outstretched to the side before she felt the blonde pulling her closer to his neck.

Yugao sighed contentedly as she had missed this feeling.

Sleeping alone for the last 5 years was not a good memory for the ANBU.

She just hoped that Naruto was done with his training and returned for real this time.

Though she still had to get angry with him for disappearing so suddenly in the 4th year of his training.

XxXxX

With Mikoto who was waiting for the medics to check up on her son.

She sighed heavily, thinking about what happened.

A lot of things occurred in one night but there was one thing that she couldn't forget.

The look Naruto threw toward her son when Itachi was about to kill her.

The woman then blushed furiously as she remembered Naruto's looks and what she did to him.

'Wait! That was Naru-chan!! That was a normal kiss from a mother for their child!! And how has Kushi-chan's son become so handsome!? Even more so than his father!? Calm down Mikoto! He's your best friend's son! Bad girl!'

It was widely known that Minato Namikaze, the father of one Naruto Uzumaki was popular with the girls and Mikoto was Kushina's love rival until Minato loudly declared his love for the Uzumaki.

...

..

.

'Screw it! I'm sorry Kushi-chan and not sorry to you Fugaku! Since I'm a widow now, I have my right to be happy! If Sasuke still follows that asshole's way of thinking, then screw him too!'

Somehow and somewhere, Mikoto swore that she could hear her best friend cheering for the Uchiha Matriarch for gunning for her son.

XxXxX

In Naruto's mindscape.

The blonde looked around and continued to follow the path of the sewer until he arrived in front of a big gate.

He had deduced that this was his mindscape, but a sewer? Really?

"So, my jailer has finally come to visit me?" A deep gruff voice echoed in his mind as a lone crimson eye with a red slit opened up from behind the bar and glared at the unamused Naruto.

Seeing its host wasn't unnerved, it laughed and moved closer toward the bar.

Naruto was surprised but only a bit before he regained his composure.

"I take it you are the nine-tailed fox..."

The Kyūbi wanted to say something, however, Naruto was faster.

It didn't expect to see Naruto bowing his head.

"I'm sorry that because of me, you lose your freedom. I'm also thankful that because of you, I managed to live until today."

Whatever words were on the tip of its tongue disappeared as it huffed with a grunt.

Then, the fox was covered in red bubbly chakra until it shrunk into a human sized figure.

In front of Naruto soon stood a golden-haired woman shorter than him by an inch with twitching golden fox ears and nine tails behind her.

She also had whiskers marks on her cheeks similar to his own.

Her figure was clad tightly in an open shoulder red kimono and a yellow obi.

The outfit alone clearly gave him quite a view of her cleavage and her hourglass figure.

Naruto literally had his jaw dropped on the ground as he eyed the blond Kyūbi.

"Does the fox get your tongue?" She asked with a wink.

-END-

Over 9,5k words for a remake chapter!

Don't forget to L&R!

To help some people for the character's age in my story.

Naruto: 12 years old (Present)

Kushina's students: 22 years old (Present)

I de-aged Kurenai and upped Hana's, therefore they're in the same graduation batch when they became Kushina's students.

There are several other characters who I de-aged such as Mikoto.

Naruto's story in Kirigakure will be explained much later in the story.

Enjoy!

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

117K 1.6K 22
Kakashi raises Naruto and doesn't keep his parentage secret. Naruto grows up respected but there are ninja after him; ones that are unknown even to t...
31.4K 1.7K 20
Naruto being outcasted because he hadn't fit the Prophecy when he was born. Though years later everybody finds out the Prophecy was wrong, and Narut...
5K 34 26
after a Naruto who is neglected by his parents for his sibling on the verge of death meet two mysterious death Gods he gains the power of shinigami h...
226K 3.7K 44
God-naruto. The story of naruto uzumaki the ultimate ninja and the unbreakable force. [Naruto x tayuya x femkyuubi x kaguya x temari x oc uzumaki ]