Love of a Legend Killer (Rand...

By sithrollins

Living on the road 24/7 is one thing. Trying to find a special someone is another. Melody Stratigias, cousin... More

Love of a Legend Killer (Randy Orton/OC)
Usual Night Backstage
Remember It's Scripted..
Car Conversations
Late Night Thoughts
Orton plays The Game
Lingering Thought
Drunk & Disorderly
The Morning After
Steel Cages & Dinner Dates?
Food & Feelings
The Other Morning After
Monday Night Raw
Odd Behaviour
Small Talk
Jimmy Kimmel Live
Possibilty?
Unknown Secrets
Fell For The Bad Guy
Trying To Understand It All
The Other Side
Unusual Of Him
What Was That?
*Bonus* The Conversation
Life Ruiner - Part 1
Life Ruiner - Part 2
Unlikely Savior
Surviving Monday
First Time
Making Plans
Confontation Central
*Not a Chapter but it is of Importance*
Randy's Room
*Bonus* Meet the Stratigias'
Overprotective Daddy in Training
Lie Lie and Lie Some More
Confession & Confusion
Finding One's Identity
Honorary Orton
Quick Note
Unexpected Visitor
Chapter Forty-Two
The Answer
Cravings Annoucements & Excessive Screaming
Try Again
New Years Revolution
Don't Say I Didn't Tell You So
Burn In My Light
Epilogue
Remaster? Feedback appreciated!
Remaster Started!

Valentine's Day Sucks

4.6K 137 46
By sithrollins

"Mel."

Go away, I'm sleeping.

"Oh, Melody.", the voice got louder.

Sleep is love, sleep is life.

"Melody.", their tone was sterner.

"Go away.", I mumbled as I turned onto my side, burying my head into the pillow as far as I could.

"So I'm taking that as a no to wanting this cheese toastie then.."

I sat up as fast as my baby bump would let me, seeing a boxers-only Randy sitting on the bed with a knowing smirk, toasted cheese sandwich in hand.

Now this was a sight I could never get tired of waking up to every morning..I'm pretty sure this is what heaven looks like.

"Well good morning to you too. Happy Valentine's Day, beautiful.", he leaned forward, placing a kiss on my lips.

"Happy Valentine's Day to you too.", I smiled.

Looking around the room I noticed a bouquet of flowers - lilies and orchids to be exact - resting on the dresser. I got up from the bed, walking over to them to observe them closer, "Randy these are beautiful."

Randy smiled meekly, "I knew they were your favourite so, y'know." he replied, shoulders shrugging slightly.

Walking back over to the bed I bent down to kiss him, leaning my forehead against his. "Once again, thankyou."

"Also if you're feeling up to it tonight, I booked us a table at a restaurant."

"Sounds nice. I'll have to fish something out of my suitcase to fit over this.", I gestured to my protruding stomach, now six months into my pregnancy.

"I'm sure you'll look beautiful in anything you wear.", Randy said placing his hand gently on my bump.

Averting my gaze from him, feeling my cheeks heat up as I tried to fight off a smile. "Can you not, you're gonna make me cry.", I joked.

But in all realness, these past few days the waterworks have literally been flooding uncontrollably.

I've been crying at just about anything and everything, just the other day Amy bought this cute little baby set for us and I started crying, which then triggered Randy into protective mode which went into panic because he had no clue on how to deal with me crying, honestly it's getting out of control.

"Please don't, I don't think I could handle you crying again.", Randy grimaced.

Bending down I kissed him, "No promises.", I smiled.

-

Monday night Raw was under way, already finishing my job for the night I decided to hang around with Trish.

"It sucks having to be away from Ron, especially on a day like today.", Trish slumped in her chair as she sighed. "But I guess this is the sacrifices I make for my career."

"It's a shame you couldn't have been with him, maybe you could plan to do something in the week.", I suggested.

"True. It's alright for you, you're practically on the road with your fiancé.", she replied, mustering up a small smile.

"Not for long, I'm taking my maternity leave soon."

"Well yeah, you are six months. Gotta plan your birth and get things ready. Oh, that reminds me! Have you two found a place yet?"

I nodded in reply, "Yup, about half hour away from his parents house."

These past few weeks, Randy and I eventually got around to looking at some houses in the St Louis area that Bob had picked out for us.

After viewing a few we finally decided on one, it was a nice place. Four bedrooms and two bathrooms, but with one of the bedrooms being downstairs Randy had the idea to turn it into a gym instead.

At first I was alittle hesitant because we didn't really need an extra bedroom, but Randy had the idea to turn the leftover bedroom into a guest room.

Not a bad idea if I do say so myself.

"That's fantastic! When do you guys move in?", Trish asked.

"After the baby's room has been decorated, Randy didn't want me there because of the smell of paint. He said something about chemicals and whatever, you know how he is these days.", I shrugged.

"Protective Randy is protective.", Trish nodded, both of us laughing. "So you just currently at his parents house?"

"For the moment, yes. I feel bad about it as I don't wanna be invasive and stuff."

"I doubt they mind, from what I've heard they love you. Plus, you're birthing their first grandchild so they have to be nice."

"I guess.", I shrugged. "By the way, have you spoke to Amy recently?", I questioned.

Trish nodded, "Yeah, she had her knee surgery the other week, she's recovering well. Sucks that she's not here at the moment, I miss our girly hangouts before the show."

"Same, I miss her bringing me food.", I pouted before laughing.

"Trust you.", she laughed, rolling her eyes playfully. "Oh, I wonder when Randy's match with Christian is."

Pause.

Wait, what.

I stared at her, confused. "What did you say?", I asked.

Trish looked at me, noticing my expression. "Wait, you didn't..? Oh.", her eyes went slightly wide. "I thought he would have said..", she spoke, stumbling on her words.

I shook my head in reply.

Trish instantly shrunk even further into her seat, looking away from me.

"What happened?"

"Who said something happened?", Trish laughed uncomfortably. I just stared at her, to which she eventually sighed and gave in. "Whilst we were over in Japan, there was a minor incident between the two.", she muttered.

Are you kidding me.

"Christian started saying some stuff bringing you up into it, so Randy punched him. Then Christian went to creative and asked for an angle with Randy, hence their little thing going on.", she finished.

I don't know which one I want to punch more, Christian or Randy.

Partly Christian because he's such an asshole and just should leave it be, but nope he just had to get a rise out of Randy somehow. And Randy because he was stupid enough to fall for it.

Maybe I should just bash both of their heads together, ugh.

"I can't be watching that, because I know that I'll end up throwing a fit.", I slumped into seat as far as my bump would allow me.

"Yeah, probably best if you don't. I don't want you going into an early labour. Just let them hash it out in a controlled environment. What's the worst that could happen?"

Let's not think about that, shall we.

"Why do men come with so many problems?", I groaned.

"I don't know, Trish shrugged. "But I must say, Randy has a killer right hook. He decked Christian pretty good."

Great, at least there was one positive thing about all of this.

-

As soon as the match was over - after asking around if Randy's match had ended - I went straight to the locker room Randy shared with his ex-Evolution stable mates, knocking the door.

"Ah, Melody.", Dave smiled. "What's up?"

"Hi Dave, is Randy in there.", I smiled back trying to keep in the frustration that was building up inside.

I feel like Hades from Hercules right now, just before he blows up out of anger.

He nodded, moving aside to let me in. Stepping into the room, Randy was sitting in the corner on a chair, unwrapping his wrist tape.

He slowly looked up at me as I stood infront of him, my arms crossed over my chest as I looked at him expectantly. "So, when were you going to tell me?", I questioned with a snarky tone.

"Mel, leave it-", he started.

"No Randy, I won't. Why didn't you tell me?"

"Because I knew how you'd react, so I just left it."

"Damn right you know how I'd react. What the heck were you thinking! Trish told me about your little incident in Japan. You did a good job in covering that up, didn't you?"

"Of course she told you.", he rolled his eyes as he threw the tape in the bin.

"Well someone had to, since you didn't have the balls to tell me.", I remarked as Randy let out a deep breath, jaw tensing. "What were you thinking? Punching him?This isn't a dick measuring contest on whose the better man, I thought we were done with him."

"I'm just gonna..go.", I heard Dave mumble awkwardly, the door opening and closing shut.

I forgot he was here, welp.

"He provoked me, hence me punching him. Besides, the asshole deserved it."

"He may have said some provoking things, but that doesn't give you the right to-"

"Doesn't give me the right to punch him? Are you kidding me Melody? Don't go defending that asshole, we both know what he's done and I'm completely fed up of him, he deserved it. He deserved that punch, heck if that match weren't scripted he wouldn't be leaving the arena on his feet.", he huffed, kicking the chair backwards as he stood to his feet pacing back and forth.

I sat down on the bench, running my hand through my hair as I looked over at Randy.

"Believe me, I would have ignored him but he just started running my mouth and before I knew it my fist was flying towards his face. You just expect me to ignore him after all that conniving bastard has done? I don't think so. Got a good hit in though, I must admit.", Randy laugh lowly before it died down, his expression tense. "But one this I will never tolerate from anyone is badmouthing you. You're my fiancée, I'm gonna protect you to the death, Melody.", he continued.

"And I understand that, Randy. I do.", I nodded as I stood up, walking towards him. "But you can't go doing things like that, you're going to get into trouble. Yes, I admire that you're doing that, but please just think before you act, don't do anything stupid that'll cost you.", I pleaded, placing my hands either side of his face. "Just for me, promise me you won't do anything reckless. Please Randy, for me."

Placing a kiss on my forehead Randy nodded, "I'm sorry. If that's what you want, then I'll do it."

"Thankyou.", I muttered leaning my head against his chest. "Now about that restaurant reservation, how about we skip it and just order a pizza and stay in for the night?", I suggested.

"Sounds good, the restaurant thing sounded too..cliché. Especially on Valentine's day."

I pulled away to look at him frowning, "But you was the one who booked it."

"Because I thought that's what you would want, all that weird stuff. Fluffy teddy bears, expensive stuff and dinner at a place I can't even pronounce.", he shrugged.

Oh, Randal.

I smiled, "I don't need any of that. All I want is time with you. Nothing else matters because-"

"Good because Valentine's day sucks."

Damn, tell me how you truly feel. Thanks for the interruption, anyway..

"As I was saying, we won't have much time alone together after baby Orton arrives.", I finished. "Besides, it doesn't suck!", I playfully slapped his arm.

"Just one day to show the one you love how much you love them, when you should be doing that all the time. It's nothing but a money making scheme for companies."

Well..you got me there.

"Okay you maybe somewhat right there, Orton."

"I'm always right.", he smirked.

-

Nice and long chapter for the new chapter of Love of a Legend Killer.

Not even bad if I do say so myself. :3

Next chapter is the 'official' ending, however there will be an epilogue to push it to fifty chapters.

Who knows, maybe y'all will finally find out the gender of baby Orton..or I could just be hella mean and make y'all wait until the sequel. [insert Seth Rollins cackle here]

Bruh, this story has come so far.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter, thanks for reading. I appreciate it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 16 61
Thank you hardywoman99 for the inspiration. Raised in an abusive home Louisa trusts very few people and guards her emotions closely. Betrayed by the...
2.1K 10 29
You go to work one day, and discover that your crush from when you were little works there. What would you do? Read as Lita and Trish Stratus find ou...
26.5K 386 29
Arabella grew up fighting, her brother Seth had been a fighter so she tried to fight with him and her life changed. Meeting Dominik made her a better...
1.2K 9 13
Brooklyn used to have the dream of becoming a WWE wrestler. But after she couldn't make her dream happen after her brother, John Cena, makes it in, B...