DEREK HALE

By author_Nymos

"I don't like you Derek Hale!" I tried to sound convincing, of course he could hear my heart beating. "I don'... More

1. Beacon Hills
2. Deaton's clinic
3. Mates don't exist
4. She is something
5. She won't know
6. Theo
7. I'm helping save your mate
8. Mountain ash
9. Werewolf
10.Blue eyes
11. The beast
12. His grey room
13. Everybody hates Peter Hale
14. Jealousy
15. A true alpha's mate
16. I have to kiss your boyfriend
18. No more kissing scenes
19. I'm taking you with me
20. Theo Raeken, that's what happened
21. Stilinski super power
22. I'm a werewolf, must I remind you?"

17. You kissed my mate

451 5 0
By author_Nymos

Derek POV

After our argument I left running to my old house, I needed to calm down. She didn't want me to touch her, I was angry.

When I returned Peter told me she had left. I entered my room and her smell was still in my sheets . I lay down and stayed like that for a while, until I had fallen asleep .

When I woke up I asked Peter to call Malia , I had to know if she returned to the sheriff's house, instead I got the news she would be staying with Scott.

I felt anger building up again inside my body.

I had to go to Scott's house , but when I was near his house I saw them kissing.

Scott was kissing my mate, mine! That's why she didn't want me to kiss her?

I entered Scott's room window being furious.

As soon as Scott entered his room I punched him in the face.

"Man ! What the hell?" Scott yelled not hitting back.

"You kissed her!" I grabbed him by his collar against the wall when the sweetest voice and smell made my muscles relax.

"Scott?! Derek what are you doing? Let him go!" She ordered me while grabbing my arm with her tiny cold hands.

I released my grip on Scott turning to face her. She had an angry expression on her face but I wanted to kiss her so badly. The thought of Scott touching her lips made me mad.

"It isn't like you think man! Derek I'll explain it to you." Scott sat on the end of his bed.

Lucy sat on one of the chairs. I sat down as well on one of the chairs near her , feeling the electricity between us in the air.

I needed her close to me.

"It has to do with Gerard , he is back and threatened Lucy because he thinks she is my mate. We had to make him believe we are mates. "

Scott explained but yet I didn't like the idea of him kissing my mate.

"Why does he think you are mates? "

"Because he knows something about a legend . He is the reason my parents passed away , to bring me here to use me against Scott. He believes I'm the mate of a true alpha. The only one we know is Scott. "

She responded like trying to hint at something at me.

" But we are not mates , Lucy knows it because.."

"Because Scott told me he doesn't feel anything about me , and I don't feel for him as well. According to Gerard when you are someone's mate you feel the bond."

Lucy interrupted Scott, but I felt like he wanted to say something else but she shushed him with her eyes.

" I'll be in the next room Scott. Thank you for having me." She ignored me completely before getting out.

" I'm sorry Derek. I had to do it because he threatened Lucy. She got to know he killed her parents, she is scared and hopeless." Scott sighed with pity in his eyes.

"Where is she staying?" I asked as I walked towards the door.

"The last room on the other side. It's not like you need direction you can find her by her scent ." Scott smirked as I smelled her scent to find her.

I knocked on the door feeling her heartbeat.

"Did Derek leave?" Lucy asked not getting up from her bed thinking I was Scott.

As soon as she saw me she stood in a sitting position on the end of the bed.

"What do you want? " She asked in a cold voice.

I locked her door from the inside, and she widened her eyes .

"What are you doing?" She tried to pass by me to unlock the door but I was faster .

I pulled her by her waist toward her bed. I pushed her on the bed laying on top of her as I pinned her hands over her head.

She was breathing heavily her heart beating fast.

I knew she liked it because of her body reaction.

With my other hand i started touching her thighs staring at her face. She left a soft moan . I attacked her neck with wet kisses as my hand moved on the insides of her thighs making her open her legs a bit for me.

She was wearing sweatpants so my hand easily entered inside her sweatpants playing with my fingers. She bit her lip trying to suppress her moan.

"I can touch you and kiss you because you want me too. Your body betrays you, your eyes betray you. You want me to touch you. You like it when I touch you."

I whispered near her ear goosebumps appearing on her skin as I retreated my hand leaving her to beg for more.

But she was too proud to beg . She just stood there panting .

I was hard down there . If I stayed more I would have taken her right there.

I unlocked the door ready to leave when she spoke.

"Do I feel like this because of the mate bond?"

I turned my head , she was looking at me innocently like she was trying to discover what just happened to her.

She knew about us being mates. Lucy knew and didn't tell me.

"You knew? Why didn't you tell me?" I asked, locking the door again.

"I should be the one making that question. Oh wait I know, you don't believe in this mate thing. If you don't believe how I'm supposed to do it if I'm human?"

She asked as she stayed on her back.

"Well I can turn you too if you survive the bite." I smirked pulling her by her leg close to me , my face millimeters away from hers.

"And having hair from my face and ears , mustache , paws and claws? Not to mention canines? No thank you, I'll pass."

She smirked.

If I were the old Derek I would have wanted to bite her, but right now I liked her human.

I kissed her roughly whispering that she was mine.

"Come with me to my house." I whispered to her in between the kisses.

" I can't , I have to stay with Scott to convince Gerard. " She pouted.

She was so perfect.

And I was hard as hell. She noticed it and lowered her eyes blushing.

There weren't many girls blushing around.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.7K 643 15
"Okay so... Peter bit Scott and now Scott's a werewolf, but the girl he had been flirting with before Peter even bit him just happens to be an Argent...
319K 11.9K 28
Forgive me this is my first book This is an au after season 2: The alpha pack does not exist, Jackson not leaving, Erica and Boyd alive and Peter is...
279K 5.4K 70
*Before you read. I wrote this a really long time ago and made a mistake with Lia's age that I can't fix. Can you please ignore it and enjoy the rest...
13.8K 351 1
Derek is at a convention, no, THE convention. The convention that Alphas meet at twice a year, every year, to pick their omega. Derek is a very well...