DEREK HALE

By author_Nymos

"I don't like you Derek Hale!" I tried to sound convincing, of course he could hear my heart beating. "I don'... More

1. Beacon Hills
2. Deaton's clinic
3. Mates don't exist
4. She is something
5. She won't know
6. Theo
7. I'm helping save your mate
8. Mountain ash
9. Werewolf
10.Blue eyes
11. The beast
12. His grey room
13. Everybody hates Peter Hale
14. Jealousy
16. I have to kiss your boyfriend
17. You kissed my mate
18. No more kissing scenes
19. I'm taking you with me
20. Theo Raeken, that's what happened
21. Stilinski super power
22. I'm a werewolf, must I remind you?"

15. A true alpha's mate

483 6 0
By author_Nymos

Lucy POV

I woke up feeling tingles all over my skin. I widened my eyes seeing a huge muscular hand around my waist. My head was on his chest, I would recognize his touch even If I didn't look at his face.

Derek Hale was sleeping at the same bed as me. Ok, I get it, it was his bed, but we didn't say we would sleep together.

I felt pleasure from his touch , my skin was burning and my body was reacting on it's own.

Damn it Derek Hale .

My alarm rang and reminded me of the girl kissing him the other day, I didn't even remember her name.

Derek woke up because of the alarm that I had put for school as I try pushing his hand away, but his grip was strong .

Derek pulled me closer, his eyes focused on my lips , like all this was normal . Like he could kiss me whenever he wanted.

"Morning princess." He whispered looking at my lips.

When he whispered my knees went weak.

"Get away from me!" I scowled trying to get free of his grip.

He widened his eyes in realization before releasing me.

I pulled my body away from him putting some distance between us.

"Don't you ever touch me! Don't kiss me, don't come close to me! "

I put my pointing finger in front of his face raising my voice at him.

"Are you still mad because of yesterday?" He asked in a boring tone rolling nis eyes.

Yeah he could kiss every one and then come back kissing me. What was wrong with him?

"Why would I be mad? You are a free man, sorry wolf. You can do whatever you want with anyone you want but not with me. I don't want you to touch me or kiss me!"

I lied, I wanted him to touch me and kiss me. But I had to be strong, I wasn't his toy.

"Fine , I won't fucking touch you!" Derek spat in anger before leaving the room.

Was he acting hurt? I was the one whose pride got hurt.

And I was leaving his house, I didn't want to stay there a minute more.

I changed my clothes and pulled my suitcase with me.

If I wasn't safe with my uncle, I could stay with Scott or Malia they were werewolves as well.

I pulled my suitcase getting out of the front door.

Derek was nowhere to be seen.

"Are you leaving already?" Peter asked from the kitchen.

"Yeah, I'm going to school. But I won't return here again." I replied waving my hand .

"Oh, where is Derek? Isn't he taking you to school?" Peter raised his eyebrow in confusion.

"I don't know where he is and I don't care. "

" Wait! Let me take you to school them. " Peter offered.

" No thanks I texted Stiles , he's coming. Nice to meet you and bye. "

......

Stiles and Scott were waiting for me in Stile's truck.

As soon as he saw me, Scott came helped me with my suitcase .

"What happened?"

Scott asked with a worried expression as soon as I took my seat at the back.

"I hate Derek Hale, I don't want to stay with him." I stated . I was angry at that moment .

"Well he is scary." Stiles added shrugging his shoulders and shaking his head as if reminding something.

Scott shoot him a look and Stiles changed his approach towards Derek.

"Well I mean he is Derek Hale, but he is not much of a bad person, werewolf, wolf.."

Stiles was murmuring while Scott face palmed himself.

"I was wondering, since my uncle says I'm not safe and I need one of you wolf guys. Also I don't want to put in danger any of you or my uncle.

Can I stay at Malia's or with you Scott?"

Scott scratched behind his neck thinking.

"Oh you can't stay at Malia's , she lives with her adoptive father, very harsh person with a gun. And Malia isn't Lydia, I mean is more not so girly. "

Stiles tried to explain in his method, which most of the times was confusing.

" I'll speak to mom, maybe you can stay with us. " Scott gave me a reassuring smile.

" Thanks Scott! " I kissed his cheek , he was in the front seat.

I think he blushed, his cheek a shade of pink . Stiles opened his mouth in shock.

Was Scott still having a crush on me?

.....

As soon as we entered the school a message came to my phone.

Uncle Gerard: "I'm outside of your school, can you come out for a moment?"

"Umm guys you go ahead, I have to do something." I told the guys.

"What happened? Something wrong?" Scott asked me concerned.

"No, it's okay, an old friend of my family is in the town." I forced a smile before going out .

......... ...............................

"My dear Lucinda, how are you?"

Uncle Gerard opened his arms for me to hug him.

"Uncle Gerard, what are you doing here?"

"Well I came back as well. So many memories. I used to be the headmaster of this school for a period , when my niece Allison studied here. "

Uncle Gerard had told me his niece got murdered by some attacker with a knife. Such a pity.

I met him when my parents passed away and I moved in with my aunt .

Gerard was a friend of my aunt's boyfriend, we met on family dinners.

"Come with me, we have to speak." He didn't have an welcoming energy, we weren't that close.

"Oh, but I have classes..."

" I'll take care of them. Please I have to tell you something very important about your parents."

"My parents , you knew them?" I widened my eyes in surprise.

"Get in the car, I'll tell you on the way." Uncle Gerard opened the car door for me.

We both sat at the back, the driver was a blond girl , older than me.

I wasn't feeling right. I wanted to text Stiles my location but didn't know where we were headed.

Until we reached some basement. It was kind of a small building with different kind of weapons and people moving with their weapons.

"Come sit." Uncle Gerard offered me to sit on the chair in front of him, his desk in the middle separating us from each other.

"I see you are surprised about this place. My family has been for generations a recognized family. We are hunters Lucinda, werewolf hunters."

I was shocked, I knew hunters existed because of what happened with my ex , but Gerard being a hunter it was weird.

"You already know about the existence of werewolves Lucinda, I think you know your friend Scott is an alpha as well. "

I didn't like when people called me by my full name.

" What does this have to do with my parents? "

I asked curious, he mentioned my parents to convince me go with him.

" A lot darling. You see what you think was a car accident that took your parents life, it was not. Your parents were murdered."

" What?" I blinked several times not controlling my tears.

" By werewolves. I saw everything while I tried to stop the werewolf who jumped in front of your parents car scaring them and causing the accident."

I couldn't believe. My whole body was trembling.

"Why are you telling me this? " I sniffed , my face was salty from the tears.

"Because everything happened for a reason, to bring you here to Beacon Hills. Because of you sweetheart. Because there is a legend about a true alpha and his mate. And you are a true alpha's mate."

Gerard smiled devilishly. I couldn't think of him as uncle Gerard that moment.

" What is a mate? " I asked confused.

" Oh so you know what a true alpha is, okay, a mate is the soulmate of an werewolf. Let's say the love of his life, they have a special connection, a physical and emotional attraction. And if something happens to their mate , the wolf gets weak, looses his powers and his willing to live."

Gerard explained with passion.

" I'm not anyone's mate." I don't know why I had on my mind Derek. I felt different with him.

" Oh, but you are, you are Scott McCall mate dear Lucinda. I know you were his childhood crush as well." Gerard smirked as a female voice intervened.

" How romantic!" It was the blonde girl we had for driver earlier.

" Meet my daughter Kate Argent." Gerard introduced us.

Kate Argent, when did I hear her name, they were hunters. Peter mentioned an Argent hunter who turned into a she wolf. My eyes widened in realization.

I stood up from my chair taking steps back as they stood in front of me. Gerard on his chair and she stood next to him on her foot.

" She is a we- werewolf as well?" I asked stuttering.

" Yes she is, you recognized her as well. Let me present to you the werewolf who caused your parents death." Gerard had a wide grin like this was funny.

" You murderers !" I screamed throwing at them the objects and books that were in his office .

With a huge speed Kate came towards me grabbing my arms around my back and grabbing my jaw with the other hand.

My back was on her, as she turned me to look at Gerard's face who now stood in front of me.

" I've been trying more than a year to bring you here so I can destroy Scott McCall. I wanted to bring you here earlier but your aunt went in the way that's why I found her a boyfriend . "

My aunt, I knew we weren't close but I wanted her to be alright .

"Now listen to me, and listen to me clearly darling. Apparently for some reason Scott isn't claiming you as his mate and I need you two to consume your mate bond in order for your bond to be strong so when I hurt you I'll be hurting him as well."

" I am not his mate. I don't want to! ". I tried to speak through greeted teeths, my jaw was hurting.

"If you don't do it I'm gonna kill everyone remaining from your family, starting with your annoying aunt, your precious sheriff uncle and your cousin Stiles. I'm gonna get rid of your supernatural friends. Don't push me Lucinda, I already killed your parents. " Gerard spat at my face.

Two other guys took me out of there. As soon as I reached out I fell on my knees holding my chest with my hands. My heart was hurting, I always got physical pain when I was stressed or panicked.

I couldn't go to Scott, even if he was really my mate he already had a girlfriend. He had a reason for keeping me away.

If I was his mate why would he leave me with Derek?

I only felt for Derek what I was supposed to feel for Scott.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193K 6.8K 15
[NOTICE BEFORE READING] This story is currently being remade. I will not be posting any more chapters in this story but I may post any notices that c...
15K 942 29
Stiles likes to think his life is semi normal. Not completely but semi. He could deal with werewolves, banshees, kanimas, and everything else that go...
169K 3.4K 26
Wait he kissed me. What the hell was this? Who was this? And why did it feel so great? It took all my strength to push this guy off of me. He really...
38.6K 1.2K 37
Completed// After the Negitsune everything was peaceful again...until when Deucalion comes back searching for the new alphas to join him..while they...