DEREK HALE

By author_Nymos

"I don't like you Derek Hale!" I tried to sound convincing, of course he could hear my heart beating. "I don'... More

1. Beacon Hills
2. Deaton's clinic
3. Mates don't exist
4. She is something
5. She won't know
6. Theo
7. I'm helping save your mate
8. Mountain ash
9. Werewolf
10.Blue eyes
11. The beast
13. Everybody hates Peter Hale
14. Jealousy
15. A true alpha's mate
16. I have to kiss your boyfriend
17. You kissed my mate
18. No more kissing scenes
19. I'm taking you with me
20. Theo Raeken, that's what happened
21. Stilinski super power
22. I'm a werewolf, must I remind you?"

12. His grey room

458 9 1
By author_Nymos

Lucy POV

I opened my eyes finding myself in a bed. A familiar face was near.

"Mom?" I whispered closing my eyes and reopening them. Near me stood a woman with black curly hair, it was a doctor.

"Hey honey, how do you feel? " The woman smiled warmly at me.

"Where am I?" I looked around trying to get out on my elbows, i hissed in pain my body hurt .

"Don't move please. My name is Melissa McCall, I'm Scott's mom. I don't know if you remember me."

"The beautiful curly mom of Scott. I don't remember well, I just remember when I fell and hurt my knee. Scott was too alarmed , he brought me to you." I smiled at the memory.

"Scott cared a lot about you, he still cares. I'm sorry for your parents Lusinda , I'm sure they would be proud of you ." Melissa patted my head, before leaving she whisper yelled.

" Apparently someone else cares about you a lot." She winked and got out of the room.

I thought maybe she meant Stiles or my uncle, but to my surprise Derek came into the room.

"Hey, how are you?" Derek walked towards me with his hands on his pockets. His beautiful green eyes checking my body.

"Derek, you're okay. " I tried to get up in enthusiasm forgetting my elbows were hurt . Derek run towards me when I hissed in pain.

"Are you in pain? Does it hurt? " He asked in concern.

"Are you worried about me Derek Hale?" I giggled .

" You just hissed in pain, any other person would have asked if you're okay ." He turned again into this ignoring, arrogant person.

.....................................................................

Derek POV

I tried to sound not so affected by her. I couldn't let my walls down. After leaving the hospital room I waited for sheriff Stilinski in the hallway.

"What are we gonna do with those hunters?" Scott asked the sheriff.

"For the moment we will keep them inside for violating Lucy , we can't accuse them of other thing otherwise we have to explain werewolves. " Sheriff Stilnski sat down next to me.

" I will take her with me. " I finally said looking at the floor.

" Lucy? No , she will stay at my home, I'm her legal guardian. " Sheriff Stilinski raised his voice.

" Shshsh! Dad we're in the hospital. " Stiles reminded him.

" She has been two times in danger for her life, she will stay with me, I will take care of her. You be her legal guardian, I'll be her guardian. " I whisper yelled.

" And how are we gonna explain this to her? " Stiles intervened crossing his arms.

" I will take care of that. " I tried to suppress a smirk. I knew how to convince her.

I called Peter to send me my car from Stiles phone , I didn't have one. I probably should get a phone.

"I'll let her stay with you only two nights. We will resolve everything and she will come back home." Sheriff Stilinski told me entering the room.

"How are you Lusinda?" The sheriff approached her , she was seating on the end of the bed.

"I'm fine uncle, it's nothing. "

"Lusinda , dear I have to give you some news. Don't get me wrong, I love you, and I love the idea that you're staying with us. But after these events , your life was put in danger , we want you to be sure until we put an end to all this. You'll be staying with Derek, I think for two nights but we'll see the rest. "

I looked at her expression as soon as sheriff finished explaining.

"With Derek Hale?" She blinked her eyes several times.

"Yes he is a good man and a brave werewolf , so you'll be protected." Sheriff whispered the last part.

......................................................................

Lucy POV

Ok , so I was gonna live with Derek for two nights, or more depending on the situation.

I was happy and enthusiastic inside . I don't know why I loved that idea .

We entered his home, there was empty, just one couch and one table. A small kitchen in the corner in grey colours. He took me to a bedroom .

A double bed with grey sheets, why was I surprised? Even the floor was grey. There was a glass separated into squares. It was double glass you couldn't see anything outside.

The house was gloomy.

"You'll be sleeping in here." Derek said showing me the room.

"Whose room is this?" I asked knowing the answer.

"Mine." He avoided my eyes.

"Well I guessed right. Black, grey and gloomy." I avoided his eyes as well.

"Sorry we couldn't paint it pink princess." He mocked me.

"I don't like pink. I like blue." I said thinking when his green eyes turned to blue.

He just lowered his head finding some excuse to leave the room.

I looked at my ripped clothes covered in blood . They didn't bring my things. I searched in his closet and I choose a green t-shirt like his eyes. It was large and reached my thighs, but that would do for the night.

I slept comfortably, his scent was everywhere in the sheets. It was like he was in there with me.

I woke up in the morning, thank god it was sunday , no school. I searched for Derek but he was no where, did he leave last night?

I went in the kitchen, my stomach growled .

"It's not a good gesture from my nephew to leave a lady hungry." I turned my head seeing the man who escaped when Derek was beating Theo. He was gorgeous as well.

"Did you say your nephew?" I asked to be sure I heard right.

"Yes Derek. I'm Peter Hale his uncle." He held his hand.

"Lucy. You look too young to be his uncle." I shook his hand lightly.

" Well Hale genes. We are gorgeous. But I'm not that old. I'm only a few years older than Derek." He smiled .

"So you two live together? "

" Yes and no. But we are the only family left after the fire. Between us, he doesn't like me but he has to deal with me." Peter joked and I smiled.

" Tell me one person Derek likes." I searched in the kitchen.

"You'd be surprised. What are we cooking?" Peter approached into the kitchen.

" I don't know. What do you say about salty pancakes? "

" Do those exist? Whatever it is I'm an hungry wolf. "

I found him funny .

" Do we have milk, eggs and flour? " I checked in the refrigerator. While Peter took out the flour.

"What do we do chef? " Peter asked.

"We have to stir them together , find me the pan. "

I stoped for a moment to look at the scene. Werewolves existed and I was in the kitchen cooking with Derek's uncle . I must have gone crazy .

" You mentioned earlier a fire." I reopened the topic.

"Derek hasn't told you? All our family passed away apart from Derek , me and his sister. "

" Does his sister lives with you as well? "

" No , he sent Cora away after he lost his alpha powers to save her. Now that I think it has all to do with his girlfriends , the women he chose. "

It was like Peter was an open book. If I could ask anything , would he answer?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 56 15
this follows the life of Derek hales little brother Lumin Hale, he was very young when the fire happened, now he's living his best life, he's best fr...
12.8K 434 31
Things take a turn for the bizarre when two boys' midnight trek into the woods ends with one of them being bit by a beast with glowing red eyes and f...
250K 5.5K 27
Stiles knows, he knows what they think of him, what they say behind his back, he knows that they don't need him. The pack don't mean to, they just d...
38.7K 1.2K 37
Completed// After the Negitsune everything was peaceful again...until when Deucalion comes back searching for the new alphas to join him..while they...