DEREK HALE

By author_Nymos

"I don't like you Derek Hale!" I tried to sound convincing, of course he could hear my heart beating. "I don'... More

1. Beacon Hills
2. Deaton's clinic
3. Mates don't exist
4. She is something
5. She won't know
6. Theo
7. I'm helping save your mate
8. Mountain ash
9. Werewolf
11. The beast
12. His grey room
13. Everybody hates Peter Hale
14. Jealousy
15. A true alpha's mate
16. I have to kiss your boyfriend
17. You kissed my mate
18. No more kissing scenes
19. I'm taking you with me
20. Theo Raeken, that's what happened
21. Stilinski super power
22. I'm a werewolf, must I remind you?"

10.Blue eyes

469 9 1
By author_Nymos

Lucy POV

We were returning home in Stiles truck. Stiles was driving , Scott sat in front while me Lydia and Malia behind.

"So you are the Alpha? " I asked Scott while they were trying to explain to me what just happened back there .

"Not just an alpha, Scott is a true alpha." Stiles responded proudly.

"What's the difference? " I asked again . I couldn't believe all this was real.

"A true alpha doesn't steal the power from an Alpha to become one. " Scott replied .

"Oh that's why your eyes are red, Malia's are blue and Theo's are yellow. But why that ash affected only you , not Theo? "

I wanted to ask about Derek's eyes they were blue as well.

"Because Theo isn't like us, he is part wolf , he is mixed with some other animal." Malia was the one speaking sitting in my right . I was sandwiched between Lydia and Malia.

"If he was a werewolf his eyes would be blue. Sorry Malia." Stiles widened his eyes as if he offended her.

"Why ? Those who are not Alpha have blue eyes?" I intervened. I wanted to know about Derek's eyes.

"Only those who kill innocents." Malia sighed staring at the road .

Why was I surprised ? With the temper Derek had , he must have killed innocents as well.

"Ok so Scott is the alpha, Derek and Malia werewolves, Lydia banshee, what about you Stiles? " I tried to distract myself from thinking about Derek.

" I was once invaded by a dark spirit , very bad spirit. Now I'm human again . " Stiles shrugged .

" Perfect two Stilinski humans. Wait does my uncle know about this?" It just came into my mind my uncle , he was the sheriff .

" Yes he knows. But it would be better if you didn't tell him yet that you know as well. " Stiles looked at me from his front mirror.

" Why? " I narrowed my eyes.

" It's complicated. Just do as I say ok? " Stiles asked for confirmation.

I noded my head.

" After all , what you saw didn't happen Lydia . Do you feel better? " Scott asked her.

" It isn't over. " Lydia spoke slowly .

...................................................................

Derek POV

Everyone left, I wanted to take her with me at home. I felt the need to protect her, to keep her close to me. I stayed at my old home, If mom was alive she would have given me some good advice. Unfortunately only me, my sister and Peter were left alive from our family.

I sent my sister away after I used my powers to cure her. I risked my alpha's powers and now I was again a werewolf with blue eyes. Remembering every day the burden of that colour.

The door of the home was opened and the guy Patric entered.

"Didn't you leave?" I asked confused.

I felt two of them electrocuting me from behind as he smirked the words I heard before I fainted.

"I know a werewolf from a large distance, you thought having you in front of me I wouldn't recognize you?!" That Patrick smirked.

..............................................................

Lucy POV

I woke up with an headache . I didn't know the reason why I felt so low of energy and my mood was bad. Even though was saturday. No one was at home.

The ringtone of my phone was heard. It was Patrick , it reminded me that I should delete and block his number.

" What do you want? "

" Good morning princess why in such a bad mood? " He laughed from the other line.

" Don't make me repeat myself , what do you want? " I asked again frustrated.

"I will send you the address, I have a surprise for you." I knew he must have a stupid grin on his face.

"You know I don't like surprises. Don't call me anymore, I'll block your number." I was ready to hang up when he mentioned Derek.

"It's about your boyfriend, Derek Hale."

"What's up with Derek?" He knew how to play with my curiosity. But this time I was worried he found out the truth.

"If you want to know, come to the address I will send you." The stupid Patrick hung up .

I got ready and took a taxi to go to the address he sent me. I was thinking of sending the address to Stiles in case something happened. I didn't trust Patrick at all. So I just sent the address without giving any other explanation.

It was an old garage, Patrick was waiting for me .

"What do you have to say about my boyfriend Patrick?" I asked sighing.

"How well do you know your boyfriend Lucy?" He asked me with a smirk .

"Why do you care?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.8K 434 31
Things take a turn for the bizarre when two boys' midnight trek into the woods ends with one of them being bit by a beast with glowing red eyes and f...
38.7K 1.2K 37
Completed// After the Negitsune everything was peaceful again...until when Deucalion comes back searching for the new alphas to join him..while they...
250K 5.5K 27
Stiles knows, he knows what they think of him, what they say behind his back, he knows that they don't need him. The pack don't mean to, they just d...
3K 56 15
this follows the life of Derek hales little brother Lumin Hale, he was very young when the fire happened, now he's living his best life, he's best fr...