DEREK HALE

By author_Nymos

"I don't like you Derek Hale!" I tried to sound convincing, of course he could hear my heart beating. "I don'... More

1. Beacon Hills
2. Deaton's clinic
3. Mates don't exist
4. She is something
5. She won't know
6. Theo
7. I'm helping save your mate
8. Mountain ash
10.Blue eyes
11. The beast
12. His grey room
13. Everybody hates Peter Hale
14. Jealousy
15. A true alpha's mate
16. I have to kiss your boyfriend
17. You kissed my mate
18. No more kissing scenes
19. I'm taking you with me
20. Theo Raeken, that's what happened
21. Stilinski super power
22. I'm a werewolf, must I remind you?"

9. Werewolf

482 9 0
By author_Nymos

Lucy POV

"But you are human Stiles, stop playing the hero." Theo mocked him.

"Stiles? Let me go. Is he ok?!"

He said Stiles was human, oh my god did he resist that fall?

" But a banshee can play the hero right? " Lydia smirked. Banshee , that was the term Derek used.

Lydia started screaming loud, everyone fell on their knees covering their ears. It was a long piercing voice. To me it sounded just an annoying loud scream, but disturbing as well. It looked like to them had a different effect. I took advantage from this moment and ruined the circle , I pushed aside the ash and tried to get away from Theo but I collided with a strong wall. Do walls have hands? Because I felt them around my waist. I turned my head it was him, Derek. The scream of Lydia just ended.

His eyes were blue ,and he had canines instead of his teeths. Derek pushed me behind his back and threw himself towards Theo. He grabbed him by his throat and threw him away letting out a growl.

I just stood there frozen.

"Well there is just one , Derek can handle it , there is no need for me to be here." Another men came in. I had never seen him before. Then he walked out the door.

" Derek wait, don't kill him." Scott and Malia tried to separate Derek from Theo who was loosing towards Derek.

Derek let out a loud growl. Then Scott whispered something various times to him until Derek turned his head to me.

.................................................................

Derek POV

I was beating him out of my control. Just the thought of him touching Lucy , hurting her. Me and Peter stayed outside listening first if there was a need to intervene. After we listened that he had himself and Lucy inside a circle of mountain ash, Stiles, Malia and Lydia came in first. The signal was Lydia's scream, we would come in with our ears covered . When she made that comment about her clothes being wet sticking to her body, and Theo grabbing her I lost it , I almost ruined the plan if it wasn't for Peter.

Scott was whisper yelling me but I wasn't focused.

"Derek you're scaring her. Derek you're scaring Lucy. Derek you're scaring your mate damn it."

My mate. I took a breath and turned my head to look at Lucy. Her eyes were widened as she stared at me , her heart was beating fast. Was she scared of me?

I was about to walk towards her when Peter came in running. " Hunters, hide, hunters are coming!"

We all were alarmed. We looked at each other only she was staring at me, not moving her eyes. I didn't know what she was thinking.

"Hide, everybody hide! Me and Lydia will distract them! " Stiles motioned for us to hide .

Everyone climbed the stairs found some place to hide and observe. Lucy wasn't moving from her place, she was frozen.

" Lucy we have to hide. " I took her hand and then she flinched. She took various breaths. I pulled her with me climbing the stairs. I found a corner where we could see what happens and sat on my knees. Lucy did the same , she kneeled with her back on me. I had her so close , i could smell her scent, I could hear her heartbeat . I just wanted to hug her but I couldn't .

The door opened and Stiles kissed Lydia. Perfect, he had a plan.

Some hunters entered with arrows and guns.

"Woah woah, guys who are you? We are just a couple who is trying to have some privacy." Stiles tried to distract them.

They looked around, two of them were climbing the stairs. I got ready to attack . They would see us.

"Patrick." Lucy whispered.

"What?" I whispered back.

She turned around pushed me back, not that she had that kind of force but I allowed it, my back ended on the wood wall , probably made a noise they heard but I didn't care because she sat on my lap and before kissing me she whispered.

"Shshsh ! Follow my game." I kissed her back hungrily. I forgot about hunters , about everyone and everything.

......................................................................

Lucy POV

Patrick was my ex boyfriend back at home when I was staying with my aunt. But he cheated on me with one of the girls at school. That was my revenge time .

It was a plan that was gonna save the others as well. I turned around and I pushed Derek on his chest, his back fell on the wood wall and made a noise , perfect. I made a noise as well with my shoes and I sat on Derek's lap to kiss him. But as soon as I sat on his lap and saw the lust in his eyes I lost it. I crashed my lips to his and I forgot to breath. He pulled me closer puting one hand around my waist and the other on the back of my neck. My hands here roaming on his hair . He let a low growl on my lips .

"Lucy?" I heard Patrick voice . It was hard to interrupt the kiss but it was Derek who did it and looked at Patrick with anger. I was afraid he was gonna growl there or change the colour of his eyes and they would recognize him.

So I leaned closer and whispered in his ear." Calm down, follow my plan", and planted a little kiss on his cheek. He turned his attention to me. I got up and he got up as well.

"Patrick! What are you doing here?" I faced the cheater with a serious face.

"You know her, man?" The other guy asked him.

"Yes, she is my ex." Patrick responded.

Derek put his hand around my waist and pulled me toward him , my back now was on him.

"Oh, ok man. I'm down." The other guy left .

" What are you doing in abandoned houses with guys ? This isn't you! " Patrick had the courage to behave like nothing happened , like he didn't cheat on me.

"This is none of your business. What are you doing here?" I replied coldly.

" Can we talk alone?" Patrick looked at Derek and Derek strengthen his grip around me.

" No you can't. You have to speak in my presence because I'm her boyfriend. " Derek surprised me this time.

" Ok boyfriend, but we have to discuss something personal ."

Patrick forced an ironic smile .

" No. There is nothing personal between you two. Either you speak in my presence or you don't. " Derek made his point. He sounded angry , maybe jealous.

"I don't have anything to speak with you." I stared at Patrick then I turned my head to Derek, he was a lot taller and muscular then me.

"Do you remember I told you about having a boyfriend who cheated at me after 6 months of relationship babe? That's him."

Derek forced a painful smile.

"Let's go home, your uncle will be worried. We don't want the sheriff and all the deputies come here searching for you and your cousin." Derek made a wise choice of words.

Then he turned to Patrick.

"I don't know what you are doing with those weapons but hunting isn't allowed here, so it be best if you go before sheriff Stilinski knows or you'll end up behind bars."

Derek took my hand and pulled me down the stairs.

" Oh man, there you are. These weird guys aren't letting us go." Stiles relaxed as soon as he saw us.

" Well do he have to call your father, my uncle sheriff Stilinski to come and get us? But I think those guys will end up in jail ." I followed Derek's plan and Stiles understood it.

" Good idea. I'm calling him now. " Stiles took his phone out.

"There is no need we are leaving." Patrick intervened then he explained the situation to the others and they left.

Before they left Patrick came towards us, well towards me in fact . I ignored him by avoiding his presence.

"Lucy , I know you are mad at me , but you know I care about you a lot. I'm glad you are okay. And I'm sorry for your parents. I know I wasn't supportive at the time and I made a huge mistake . I just wanted to say I'm sorry, maybe we will see each other often since we are staying this week here."

"I am not mad at you. I don't have any feelings good or bad towards you. It is like you never existed. " I finally said it. It was true. He cheated me one month after my parents passed away. Or maybe before that as well. I noticed Derek was tensed.

We waited a bit , Stiles controlled their cars when they left.

"They left, finally. " Stiles sighed. The others came out of their hiding place. Apart from Theo, where was Theo?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 18 30
This is a Stiles Stilinski x Reader fanfiction that follows the story line of teen wolf with some changes. Your relationship will face outside and in...
319K 11.9K 28
Forgive me this is my first book This is an au after season 2: The alpha pack does not exist, Jackson not leaving, Erica and Boyd alive and Peter is...
DARK By Charlie

Fanfiction

111K 3.6K 31
An over active teenage boy named Stiles, has always felt left out from his "pack". He was the only human. The keyword being was. Stiles was bit by a...
13.8K 351 1
Derek is at a convention, no, THE convention. The convention that Alphas meet at twice a year, every year, to pick their omega. Derek is a very well...