DEREK HALE

By author_Nymos

"I don't like you Derek Hale!" I tried to sound convincing, of course he could hear my heart beating. "I don'... More

1. Beacon Hills
3. Mates don't exist
4. She is something
5. She won't know
6. Theo
7. I'm helping save your mate
8. Mountain ash
9. Werewolf
10.Blue eyes
11. The beast
12. His grey room
13. Everybody hates Peter Hale
14. Jealousy
15. A true alpha's mate
16. I have to kiss your boyfriend
17. You kissed my mate
18. No more kissing scenes
19. I'm taking you with me
20. Theo Raeken, that's what happened
21. Stilinski super power
22. I'm a werewolf, must I remind you?"

2. Deaton's clinic

741 13 0
By author_Nymos

Lucy POV

After my efforts on trying to get out of the woods I surrendered and called Stiles.

"What are you doing in the middle of the woods in the dark? Are you looking for a dead body?" Stiles asked with seriousness.

"Are you kidding Stiles? What dead body?"

"Ok don't be afraid, tell me your location what do you see around?"

"Uhh trees? A lot of trees?" Was he serious?

"Ok don't worry stay where you are, we are coming, Scott is going to find you. Oh and find something to protect yourself just in case." He was talking nonsense again.

I waited maybe 20 minutes until they found me. Scott had one of my t-shirts in his hands . Weird.

" Here you are? Are you okay? You're alive, ok let's go. " Stiles started again.

" You're so weird Stiles. And why do you have my t-shirt Scott? " They looked at each other trying to find excuses.

"We..we thought you may be cold." Scott replied.

" Oh you two are so weird! "

I took my t-shirt from his hands. They acted weird, said weird things that never explained. And I never asked. I don't know why.
M

aybe I was too busy on my own shit, and my mental health was going down.

........

It was the first day of new school. 'Beacon Hills.' Stiles and Scott accompanied me to my class, Stiles made some comments about how he was my cousin and no one should touch me and bla bla . Things that the other boys didn't took seriously, coming from Stiles.

Later they introduced me to their friends , they were weird as well. There was this girl Lydia Martini with strawberry hair, she stared somewhere and got lost . She and Stiles were kind of in a relationship. Well Stiles is weird as well, I would be surprised if she was normal . Scott's girlfriend Malia Tate, she was a little too harsh with comments. And too passionate. Liam was one year younger than us, but he and Scott were very close.

I stayed with them , but I never felt like I belonged. I knew they were hiding things. And I tried to be the sunshine everyone thought I was.

.............

I was taking the books out of my closet when someone approached me.

"Where is Scott McCall?" I turned my head to see the man from last night. His face was pale.

"I don't know. Why are you asking for him? "

" Then take me to Stiles. " He looked like he was about to fall .

" I don't know where they are. Are you okay? "

" Then why do you smell like them? " He spoke through gritted teeth.

I smelled the collar of my dress I didn't smell like them.

"You must be one of their weird friends. That's why you talk bullshit. Hey don't fall on me, I can't hold you."

I held his arm , the guy almost collapsed in front of my eyes .

"Okay, I'm gonna call Stiles." I tried to find his name in the list , my hands were trembling . My fingers were lost in the air, couldn't find his name. Why was I panicking? Blood? From his hand inside the jacket was dripping blood .

"He doesn't answer. Wait I'm calling Scott. Damn it, none of them answered. I'll write to both of them, we will wait near Stiles truck. Come on. " I tried to held the man, but he was huge compared to me .

"Hang on a little more. We're almost there ." The man growled, hissed in pain, even cursed.

Stiles came running behind Scott who looked like he hadn't run at all.

"Derek? What happened?" Scott helped him get up , he was laying with his back on Stiles truck.

"We must take him to Deaton , hurry Stiles ." Scott yelled at Stiles who was trying to find his car key in his pockets .

An eternity later we entered the car. Scott sat in the front seat , while I sat behind helding that man's head on my shoulder.

"You should have stayed at school." Scott was tense.

"No I'm coming with you guys." I said my last word.

I had his head on my shoulder and it kind of felt good where he touched me. I stroke his cheek. Poor guy, was pale and covered in sweat, but he smelled good . He almost moaned when I stroke his face , I lowered my head in embarrassment.

The guys took us to an animal clinic, the man, Deaton, was a vet.

"Guys why aren't we going to the hospital? Why did you bring him to the vet?"

I asked walking behind them as they held the man.

"Long story, wait in the car." Stiles barely spoke breathing with difficulty.

I just rolled my eyes and kept following them.

"Derek? What happened to him Scott? " The vet, Deaton, asked making ready the table. They laid him down on the table. Deaton looked at me, then at Scott.

So the gorgeous weird man name was Derek. Yes Scott called him Derek as well earlier.

"Oh she is my cousin Lucy. I told you to wait in the car!" Stiles turned to me after explaining to him who I was.

Our attention went towards Derek who hissed in pain. The vet took the scissors and cut the sleeve on his left forearm. There was a lot of blood, I turned my head to the side , my eyes watering. I was gonna cry over somebody I didn't know. It was like his pain hurt me as well.

"Why isn't he healing?" Scott asked Deaton and I turned my attention to them again trying to understand the mistery.

"Because it isn't an usual bullet, see the colour of the bullet?" Deaton explained and began mixing some barns.

I approached looking for the bullet too. It was blue, shining blue.

"Scott I need you to bring me a kind of flower that grows near 'Nemetia tree', it is purple with yellow dots. " Deaton explained to him showing them some pictures.

" Stiles come on." Scott asked Stiles, they forgot about me being present there, but as soon as they went out Stiles came back in running.

"Come on, we'll leave you in our way."

"I'm staying with him." I don't know why I couldn't leave Derek.

"Are you crazy? " Stiles showed me the door with his arms.

"Well I'm a Stilinski. Go, you'll be late!" I smiled.

The vet, Deaton just looked at me while I stood near Derek. When Derek hissed again in pain he held my hand with his eyes closed, not knowing what he was doing. But there were tingles and goosebumps all over my hand.

Maybe he was trying to find something to release his pain.

"Shshsh!" I touched his forehead with my other hand.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 47 22
She's lost everything, from her memories to her life. She gets thrown into Beacon Hills by a blinding light, right when the werewolves of the town ar...
279K 5.4K 70
*Before you read. I wrote this a really long time ago and made a mistake with Lia's age that I can't fix. Can you please ignore it and enjoy the rest...
15K 942 29
Stiles likes to think his life is semi normal. Not completely but semi. He could deal with werewolves, banshees, kanimas, and everything else that go...
14.7K 643 15
"Okay so... Peter bit Scott and now Scott's a werewolf, but the girl he had been flirting with before Peter even bit him just happens to be an Argent...