๐—ก๐—˜๐—ข ๐—ญ๐—ข๐—ก๐—˜ // ษดแด„แด› แด…ส€แด‡แด€แด

Von Neofrenzie

It's kill or be killed, "Can you do it"? Mehr

โŒ— Prologue
โŒ— 1
โŒ— 2
โŒ— 3
โŒ— 4
โŒ— 5
โŒ— 6
โŒ— 7
โŒ— 8
โŒ— 9
โŒ— 10
โŒ— 11
โŒ— 12
โŒ— 13
โŒ— 14
โŒ— 15
โŒ— 16
โŒ— 17
โŒ— 18
โŒ— 19
โŒ— 20
โŒ— 21
โŒ— 22
โŒ— 23
โŒ— 24
โŒ— 25
โŒ— 26
โŒ— 27
โŒ— 28
โŒ— 30
โŒ— 31
โŒ— 32
โŒ— 33
โŒ— 34
โŒ— 35
โŒ— 36
โŒ— 37
โŒ— 38
โŒ— 39
โŒ— 40
โŒ— 41
โŒ— 42
โœ˜
โŒ— 43
โŒ— 44
โŒ— 45
โŒ— 46
โŒ— 47
โŒ— 48
โŒ— 49
โŒ— 50

โŒ— 29

622 22 11
Von Neofrenzie

დ .•*””*• ★ •*””*•.★.•*””*• ★ •*””*•.დ

The members stepped inside the small town house, their hearts thumping as the adrenaline still hasn't worn off. “Mark hyung!”, a certain voice called out, making their sour expressions hold some warmth.

“Jeno!”, Chenle jumped towards Jeno, catching the boy by surprise, as Chenle landed on the sofa that Jeno was sitting on. “Did you win? I mean, you wouldn't be here if you didn't?”, the boy questioned, immediately furrowing his brows at the returned sour looks on their faces.

“I don't know what happened, but I think Taeyong hyung didn't want to worry us while we were resting. He didn't fill us in on the plan...”.

“What plan?”, he questioned. “Phase one was Taeil hyung implanting a bomb in the government building.”.

Jeno widened his eyes at the news as he tilted his head in confusion. “Then what's phase two?”, Haechan shrugged. “No idea.”.

Jeno sighed, running his fingers through his hair. A sudden realization then hit him as his eyes scanned over his friends. “Where's Zoey?”.

The question was one the boys were dreading. Jeno hadn't heard their conversation through their earpieces as he had removed his earlier. Jeno's expression turned cold as he stood up, limping.

“Where.Is.She?”, he asked, his voice dangerously cold. “S-she...”, Mark began, becoming flustered by Jeno's choice of tone. “TELL ME!”.

Jeno's sudden yelling brought Renjun back from his thoughts. “It's all my fault...”, he blurted out, gaining the others' attention. “I was right there... I could have stopped it.”.

“You know that's not true, Renjun. It's not your fault.”, Mark reassured, but Jeno limped over to Renjun, grabbing him by the collar. “WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?!!”.

Renjun shut his eyes closed, Haechan and Jaemin immediately prying Jeno off of the boy. “She was captured by the government.”, Jisung said, his head hung low. “W-what...”.

The news came to a shock for him, his eyes watering in an instant, the grieving feeling piercing at his heart.

Suddenly, the front door slammed open, revealing the rest of Neo Zone's Elite members. “Meeting, now.”, Taeyong said, a devastated looking Jaehyun following him from behind.

All twenty of them huddled together, a serious look on all of their faces.

“Our newest member, Zoey, has been taken by the government.”, he said, a deadpanned look on all of their faces.

“I already contacted Sungchan and Shotaro from our base in the neighboring kingdom. They have provided fake government ID's for us, but for only five.”, “That will be the key to phase two.”, the members nodded.

“Jaehyun and I will lock ourselves inside the president's office with President Sapphire and possibly Taeil.”, “That leaves us with three more ID's. I need three members to break Zoey out and bring her back safely.”.

The room became silent, all of them unable to bring themselves to do something so risky, but those same seven boys were more determined than anyone. They were going to get Zoey back, even if it costed them their lives.

The seven boys discussed amongst themselves, trying to come to a mutual agreement. After a minute, Taeyong was about to choose himself, when three hands raised, making their leader smile softly at them.

“Alright then. Since our situation has changed, we'll commence the plan first thing in the morning.”, he said as the sun was beginning to set. The boys were extremely impatient to get Zoey back, but they had to wait. They kept reminding themselves. . .

First thing in the morning, we'll get her back. That's a promise.

დ .•*””*• ★ •*””*•.★.•*””*• ★ •*””*•.დ

The next morning, Jaehyun and Taeyong had stepped inside the government building, their ambition and determination to save their country was quite clear to them.

With their fake government ID's, they managed to get past the front gate that was now more heavily guarded due to their rebellion the day before. With their disguises on and their guns hidden from the naked eye, they made their way towards the President's office.

Standing in front of the door, they gave each other a nod, before knocking. After a small "come in", they entered the office, President Sapphire sorting out his files with Taeil stood right next to him.

The two of them closed the door from behind, Jaehyun secretly locking it afterwards. Taeil's expression hardened at the sight of the two of them. He slightly nodded his head as the President looked up at them.

“Hello? Who are you?”, he asked, his brows furrowing at the unfamiliar figures standing in front of him. “Who are we?”, Taeyong said, a smirk forming on his lips. “Your demise.”.

President Sapphire widened his eyes as the two took out their guns, pointing it straight at him. “W-wait.”, the man panicked knowing that if he were to be killed in his office, no one would hear it. His office was soundproof.

Taeil smirked, taking steps towards the two of them. “Your biggest mistake was accepting me as your advisor.”, his voice caused the President to glare at him in pure rage and betrayal. “I trusted you, Moon Taeil!”.

“Trust is a fragile thing, sir.”.

Taeyong let out a mocking laugh at the older one's words. President Sapphire stayed behind his desk, his eyes piercing into the three of them.

“Don't think you'll get away with this. You Neo Zone brats will get what you deserve.”, Taeyong rolled his eyes. “This country will finally be free from its tretorous poverty and it's insanely strict government.”.

“Only good things await us once you and your goons are destroyed. Your death will be celebrated for many years, President Sapphire.”.

The man scoffed, his hand grabbing something from under his desk, staying undetected. Taeil saw this from the corner of his eyes, remembering the secret weapon he had under his desk.

His eyes went wide. “Watch out-”, he tried to warn, but it was too late. President Sapphire had fired his gun.

Taeyong immediately took action and shot him back, a bullet going straight into the President's head. His body dropped to the ground, lifeless, as the job was done.

Taeyong's head then snapped in the direction of Jaehyun, his eyes widening at Jaehyun's panicked expression, a patch of blood appearing on his beige shirt, right above his heart.

“Jaehyun!”, the two ran to the man who dropped on his knees, his hand hovering above his heart. “H-hey, stay with us! We'll get you back to my house..”, Taeil said, a comforting yet wavering smile on his face.

Taeyong brought Jaehyun into his arms, rocking the man comfortingly in his embrace.

Jaehyun shook his head, a sad smile placed on his lips. “No... i-it hit a vital point... I can feel it.”.

His words hit the other two hard, Taeyong's eyes watering at the man he would always bicker with. Despite their frenemy relationship, Taeyong had felt extremely close to Jaehyun. Thinking of him as his own brother. Someone close to his heart.

“I'm sorry... I'm s-so sorry... I should have told you this before but... I really am sorry for butting heads w-with you all the time...”, Taeyong let out a sad chuckle, his words making Jaehyun smile.

“I-i'm also sorry... f-for getting o-on your nerves all the t-time...”, Jaehyun said, but Taeyong shook his head. “That's okay. Y-you had your reasons.”.

The two smiled warmly at each other as Jaehyun's eyes began to close. “T-tell Zoey... t-that I love her... and that I-i'm sorry...”, that was the last thing he said before he slipped away.

Taeyong broke down, hugging his friend's body close to his heart. Taeil rubbed the man's back in a comforting manner, sympathizing with him.

“We need to go before someone else tries to come in.”, Taeil said softly, earning a small sob in return. “Boss..”.

Taeyong took a deep breath, gathering himself once more, before slowly pulling away from his friend. “Goodbye, Jae. I hope that you'll be forgiven and given a safe passage to the afterlife. Let's meet again, okay? In our next life.”, “I promise I'll try not to bicker with you anymore.”.

After one more farewell, Taeyong and Taeil exited the President's office, making their way out of the building.

With his eyes still full of tears, he gave out his next order. “Tiger, Pudu, and Rabbit, it's time. Moon will escort you to the prison cells. And...”.

Taeyong left the government building as Taeil waited outside the entrance for Mark, Haechan and Jaemin, a sullen expression on his face.

Number of casualties: One.”.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

16.2K 578 33
ยซ living in a place that things changes in just a swift is not hell, it IS hell. ยป โ ๊œฑแดœแด˜แด‡ส€ษดแด€แด›แดœส€แด€สŸ แด€แดœ โ โ€ผ๏ธ ๐˜๐˜„ // ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฑ , ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต...
156K 4.8K 35
"i think i'm in love with your sister.." ".. wtf, how tho? have u seen her?"