Violet lemonade | tk

By Radiant-Taekook

"Why can't I have the violet one, too?" Jungkook asked, looking at the boring bland yellow color of the lemon... More

α΄ Ιͺα΄ΚŸα΄‡α΄› ΚŸα΄‡α΄α΄Ι΄α΄€α΄…α΄‡
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five

Chapter six

142 15 1
By Radiant-Taekook

In the wide world, we are small,
holding onto each other

_____________________________

Third Person POV

A week later

"Yeonjun?"

"Yeah?" Yeonjun stopped in front of the staircase, turning to look at his best friend who was fidgeting with his fingers.

"Is it okay to meet Jungkook hyung when Taetae hyung told you not to?" He asked, uncertainly. It had been a few days since Yeonjun's been meeting up with Jungkook, despite Taehyung being against it.

"It's not like I'm doing something wrong."

"Yes, but it's not like you to repel like this."

"You mean rebel?" Yeonjun snickered, slinging an arm around Soobin who was a few inches shorter than him. The boy nodded, a pout forming on his face.

"I'll talk to hyung today. I really really like Jungkook hyung and I think I'll make both of them meet."

"But why?"

A bright grin appeared on Yeonjun's face, gleaming a happy aura, "You'll see."

Soobin nodded, unsure of the uneasy feeling. Both of them climbed up the stairs, chatting about football.

"See you later?"

"Can we stay together for a little while longer?" Soobin asked with expectant eyes, never letting go of Yeonjun's hand. The elder smiled, nodding. He wouldn't voice out how his heart skipped a beat. 

The two decided to stand next to the hallway railing, looking down on the people walking by, children playing in the park they were playing a while ago.

"It's my turn to hosting a sleepover."

"I'll ask Taetae hyung and then let you know," Yeonjun said, looking at the sun setting, the sky having beautiful colors of pink, orange, and purple.

"Pretty . . ." Soobin mumbled, unable to look away from Yeonjun who was glowing.

"Hmm?" Yeonjun looked at Soobin, smiling.

"N-Nothing--"

"Are you sure?" Yeonjun stepped closer, causing Soobin to nod, not knowing why he felt ticklish when Yeonjun wasn't even touching him.

"Yeah?"

"You're so cute." Yeonjun giggled, squishing Soobin's cheeks. His tender eyes gazed at his best friend for a while.

"I- should go now . . . "

"Rest well, okay? You seemed down at school today and even playing before."

_______________________

Taehyung dragged himself out of the study room, reaching the couch without falling in the way. He slumped on it, heaving a drained sigh. His disheveled hair and dark eyes made him look like a stressed panda.

Bimonthly deadlines always sucked the energy out of him. He closed his eyes, sensing Yeonjun tiptoeing towards him from behind. After some moments, tiny hands were massaging his temples.

"I'm okay, baby." Taehyung smiled at the younger one, shifting positions to pick up Yeonjun. He cuddled his brother, both basking in each other's warmth.

"Take it easy, hyung," Yeonjun whispered, placing soft kisses on Taehyung's face. He ran a hand through the blonde locks, giving the writer immense comfort.

"I am. Don't worry about it." Taehyung rested on his back, Yeonjun now lying on his chest. He looked at the boy who gave him a bright grin. Taehyung melted and hugged him tighter, "My little battery."

"Always here to cheer you up. How's the progress going? Can I read it? When will you write a romantic one? You've tried every genre except that." Yeonjun said in one breath, pouting in the end. He loved the romance genre. It made him feel fluffy.

Taehyung kept his eyes closed, smiling at the adorable behavior of his little one. He nuzzled Yeonjun's neck, sighing softly at the sweet scent. It calmed him down. Assured him that there was someone worth living for.

"Hyuuunnggg."

"Hmm?"

"I want you to meet someone."

"If it's that Junkook or whoever, I'm not interested. I told you to not meet up with him frequently." Taehyung said, opening one eye to look at Yeonjun who looked to the side, puffing his cheeks.

"Why are you being so rigid? There's nothing wrong with meeting new people. He might be your soulmate."

A humorous giggle escaped Taehyung's lips as he sat up, looking at Yeonjun with hilarity, "Soulmate? This is not a fiction novel. I doubt stuff like that happens."

"It totally does and I'll prove it to you."

"Honeybun. I know you like to make friends but you can't force me to meet anyone. I'm not comfortable."

"But how will you get married at this rate?" Yeonjun asked with a frown, one hand on his hip like a worrying mother.

"When there's something that's fated to happen, it will happen even if I'm not doing my best to socialize."

"You mean your soulmate will come to you?" Yeonjun asked, an adorable smile on his face. He felt fuzzy at the thought.

"How would I know that?"

A few moments of silence were there.

"Junnie?"

"Don't forget these words, hyung." Yeonjun leaned forward and kissed Taehyung's cheek, happily skipping to his room, a bunch of ideas swarming in his head.

Taehyung let out a confused smile at the behavior change. Yeonjun was not the type to sit back and wait for something to happen and Taehyung had no idea how his words would cause him trouble real soon.

_______________________

"Are you sure it is okay for me to be here today?" Jungkook's eyes were on the park as he fiddled with his seatbelt. He looked at Jeonghan who was looking at him with a confident smile.

"Of course, it is."

"What if we get late or what if mother finds out I'm here? You'll get into so much trouble, hyung." Jungkook's voice was low and worrisome.

"Why hesitant when I'm here? I know you come here frequently and being here makes you happy," Jeonghan held Jungkook's hand, giving it a comforting squeeze, "I'm willing to take all the risks for my buddy."

Jungkook's heart did a joyous flip as he brought Jeonghan in a hug. He had no know idea how his butler knew about this but he was grateful to be here.

"Thank you, hyung. I-"

"You don't have to say anything. I just want my happy Jungkook back." Jeonghan patted his shoulder, "We have forty minutes to spare. I'll call you, okay?"

Jungkook nodded, offering him a radiant smile which was way better and genuine than the customer service smiles he carries all day long.

"I'll see you in a bit."

_______________________

Yeonjun held his football, pouting at Nayeon who gave Yeonjun an apologetic smile, "You wanna come in?"

"No thank you, auntie. I don't want to disturb him." Yeonjun said, trying to be mature but it was vivid that he was upset. He knew Soobin was feeling unwell yesterday and he told him to rest.

He sighed sadly, wanting to go home but he chose to go to the park for a while anyway. Walking towards the middle of the ground, he watched other kids with their best friends and groups playing.

Since Jungkook told him it was difficult to visit today, he had no hopes for him either. Pouting, he looked at the swing where he hung out with Soobin and Jungkook and it made him even more down.

"Why the long face?" A familiar voice came from behind him, making him gasp in surprise. He whipped his head back to see Jungkook standing there in a semi-formal attire, smiling at him.

"Jungkook hyung?! You said you won't be here today!" Yeonjun grinned, running to jump at the boy and hug his waist.

The brunette chuckled, gently patting the kid's head. His heart felt so alive that it seemed unnatural for a moment, "I wasn't coming but I missed you."

"I missed you too." Yeonjun nuzzled his cheek on Jungkook's shirt. He loved surprises and a surprise visit from his third favourite human was very much appreciated.

Jungkook held his hand as they walked towards their signature swing, "Where's the other kiddo?"

Yeonjun's smile dropped, "He's unwell."

"Oh no, what happened?"

Jungkook sat on the swing and Yeonjun climbed on his lap as if it was the most natural thing and they'd been doing it for a long time.

"Auntie said he has a fever." Yeonjun pouted, tracing the pattern of his football.
_______________________

"I told you I am not available to meet in person. If you wanna arrange a meeting online, I'll join." Taehyung ran a hand through his hair, rolling his eyes.

"V-ssi, you need to understand that your appearance is significant. Even if your books are selling well, we need to promote it better to reach an even wider audience."

"I appreciate your willingness to boost my work but I'm really content as things are. I'm grateful that it even reached an audience this much wide." Taehyung stood up, walking out in the living room to check the oven. He had put in some cookies for his brother.

"How am I supposed to tell this to the CEO? He's been pressuring me to arrange a meeting with you. It's putting me in a difficult spot."

"Hyerin-ssi, my first condition for working with the company was that I won't be joining any offline meetings, nor will I be willing to make my identity public. You all agreed so what's the issue now? You can't force me for it."

Taehyung turned off the heat, taking out the tray. He smiled at the fresh aroma and placed it on the shelf, leaning against it.

"Well, we honestly didn't think you'd be in the top rankings of our company. Your first work was interesting but didn't blow up like the other ones, so . . ."

"I'm- oh, mind if I call you back? I'm getting a call right now." Taehyung asked her before bidding goodbye and hanging up. He frowned at the unknown number.

He picked up the call and after a minute, his grip faltered. His heart rate increased with anxiety and worry, phone almost falling on the ground.

_______________________

𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒃𝒆𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 ♡♡♡

I wonder what that call was about 👀

If you like ✧ Violet Lemonade ✧ support it by voting, sharing and commenting! ♡

Follow me,
Radiant-Taekook
Radiant-Vkook
for more Taekook fanfics!

-𝙰𝚒𝚛𝚊 ☼︎
1. July. 23

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

333K 16.6K 21
" WHAT ARE YOU DOING INSIDE MY FUCKING ROOM JUNGKOOK!?" " I DON'T FUCKING KNOW ! ALL I KNOW IS THAT...I WANT YOU ." ...
282K 18.6K 45
Where Jungkook is a famous erotic book writer and Taehyung is the local cute Barista, --- *tinkle* The blonde looked up hearing the door and watched...
57.4K 2.8K 50
Y/n: Mr Kim I wanna borrow something would you give me. Taehyung: What is it? Y/n: Can I get a kiss? I will make sure to return it to you. Taehyung:...
138K 7.7K 42
" y-you can't marry me " , jungkook said nervously cause of Taehyung's intense stare.. " and why is that ? " , Taehyung asked raising his one eyebrow...