Child from the future

By Imperial_Moon

Sean and Kaguya go back in time to make things right. They're also on the hunt for the culprit who started i... More

2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11

1

196 6 4
By Imperial_Moon

~On the street cafe~

Three guys were sitting and silently looking at each other, or rather two guys and one girl. There was a tense atmosphere between the first guy and the girl, the second was uncomfortable, the girl calmly sipped an hour of coffee. The second guy was thinking about how it all came to this.

~A few days before that~

Suddenly, two guys fell out of nowhere. The girl landed successfully due to the fact that she fell on the guy. She stood up from him and began to look around her. The guy also got up while wiping the bridge of his nose. They were located near the territory of the Outea school, fortunately there were no people.

Sean: So where are we?
Kaguya: Near the Outeya School. How well they landed.

She said with a smirk. The guy looked at her with displeasure.

Sean: GOOD LUCK!? Well, you didn't land face to the ground and a man didn't fall on you!

He was coming back.

Kaguya: Stop whining. You followed me, even though no one asked you to.
Sean: If I let you go alone, you would definitely have done something! And who else but me will protect you? And in general, you should be grateful to me!

He said a little embarrassed, the girls began to giggle.

Kaguya: O great demon of the field, thank you for being the pillow that softened my fall~

She said teasingly. Sean wanted to say something, but he didn't say anything.

Sean: So what are we going to do now?
Kaguya: To begin with, we need to enroll in the Outea school. Thanks to her, we will have a roof over our heads and money.
Sean: Can't we use our cards?
Kaguya: We can, but there's a chance we might get into trouble. And it's not a fact that they will work here... Somehow, we got into the past. We and our account don't exist here, so it's risky to use them. The only option is "Outey".
Sean: But we don't know how many years we've been back... Maybe the Ares system hasn't been destroyed there yet.
Kaguya: Do we have a choice? Of all the schools, only Outey can provide for us. Yes, and our goal is there.

She said seriously pointing her finger in the direction of the Outei School.

Sean: You're right... But what should we do if we meet your father? Or how do we hide our surnames?
Kaguya: It would be possible to forge documents, but unfortunately I don't have anything with me for this...

Sean looked at her in surprise.

Sean: You can forge documents!?
Kaguya: Yeah, but we don't need to hide our surnames. This girl has already caused a lot of problems. Therefore, we do not need to try to hide our real identities.
Sean: Are you sure? Aren't you afraid that you might disappear because of this?
Kaguya: Yes! I'm not afraid... Because if you leave everything as it is, then I will definitely disappear... Like Kira and Nika... She not only destroyed my family, but them too. I'll never forgive her for that!

She said gloomily, while clenching her hands into a fist from anger. The guy took her hand, thereby attracting the girl's attention.

Sean: That's why I went with you to help you. I don't want you to disappear. We will definitely return everything to its place!

He said with a gentle smile, Kaguya answered him with the same smile. They went to the Outey School together to become her students. A few hours later they were finally accepted. When they were heading to the dorm, the girl accidentally bumped into someone. Kaguya thought she was going to fall, but to her surprise, she was caught by the one she crashed into. The girl opened her eyes and saw a guy in front of her who was holding her hand, she immediately recognized him, as well as the two who were standing next to her. It was Nosaka Yuma, and the guys next to him are Nishikage Seiya and Ichihoshi Hikaru.

Kaguya: Thank you?

She said awkwardly. Kaguya regained her balance and became normal. He let go of her hand and began to study the girl with his misty gray eyes. At that moment Sean came up to her and she turned to him.

Sean: Are you okay?
Kaguya: Yes.

She looked back at her rescuer.

Kaguya: I apologize for bumping into you. And thank you so much for getting caught.

She said, bowing.

Ichihoshi: She is somewhat similar to Nosaku-san...
Nishikage: Most likely the color of her hair.
Yuma: Who are you?

Kaguya and Sean looked at each other and looked at them again.

Kaguya: We're new. Starting tomorrow, we will study here. His name is Sean, and my name is Kaguya-no-hime, Kaguya for short. And you?

She said with a smile on her face.

Yuma: Kaguya, a beautiful name. I'm Nosaka Yuma, and these are my friends Nishikage Seiya and Ichihoshi Hikaru.

He said with a smile while introducing them.

Ichihoshi: Nice to meet you!
Kaguya: Likewise! Oh! Please forgive us, but we have to go!

She grabbed Sean's arm and ran off with him. The guys followed them with their eyes.

Nishikage: It's strange that they didn't give their last name.
Ichihoshi: They said they were new, so we can still find out their surnames.
Yuma: Don't you think she looks like Anna?

He said with a grin. The guys looked at him blankly.

Ichihoshi: And it seems to me that she looks more like you. Is she by any chance your relative?
Nishikage: Do you think she's Nosaki's younger sister?
Yuma: Hmm... Who knows. But I really feel a connection with her. Okay, it's time for us to go too.

The guys nodded and they went to practice. After training, they returned to the dorm and went to their rooms. Nosaka was about to go into his room when he heard a noise from the next room. The door opened abruptly and a girl came out from there who accidentally bumped into him before training.

Sean: ARE YOU CRAZY!? ARE YOU REALLY GOING TO BEG FOR FOOD FROM SOMEONE!?
Kaguya: Do you have a better idea? I'm sure the guys here will not refuse a nice and beautiful girl.
Sean: Cute and beautiful?...

Kaguya looked at him viciously.

Kaguya: You want to say that I'm not like that!? I'll put you to meat, you damn demon!

The girl was going to attack the guy, but to his happiness Nosaka intervened in time.

Yuma: What are you doing? And girls are not allowed to be in the men's dormitory.

Sean and Kaguya paid attention to him.

Kaguya: Oops...
Sean: And what should we do?

Nosaka sighed heavily.

Yuma: And how come you don't have any money?
Kaguya: Because our parents kicked us out!
Sean: Exactly, exactly!

They said nervously, Nosaka looked at them suspiciously. But then he smiled sweetly.

Yuma: So be it, I'll feed you.

At that moment, Kaguya and Sean's eyes lit up with joy.

Kaguya and Sean: OUR SAVIOR!
Yuma: Only here... I don't know how to cook.

He lied. In fact, Nosaka knew how to cook, but he was too lazy.

Kaguya: Leave it to me! The main ingredients!

Sean looked at her suspiciously.

Sean: Are you sure you can cook?
Kaguya: Are you still doubting me!?

*Yuma's thoughts: Why is this guy pissing me off? Ever since our first meeting, I don't like him.*

Yuma: Stop it. Shawn, if you're in doubt, then why don't you try it?
Sean: I can't...
Yuma: Then shut up and don't be mean.

He said with a sweet smile, which sent goosebumps through Sean's body.

Sean: Y-yes sir...

He said a little scared. A couple of hours later, Kaguya cooked a meal.

Kaguya: Ta-dam!

She said happily. The guys were delighted as it looked delicious.

Sean and Yuma: Wow~
Kaguya: Try it!

They began to taste the food. Their eyes widened in surprise.

Sean: I didn't know you could cook...
Yuma: It's really delicious.
Kaguya: It's not surprising how I learned from the best!
Sean: I always thought you were just a spoiled princess...
Kaguya: Don't forget that this "Princess" still plays football! And every time you lost to me in matches.

She said with a playful smile.

Sean: Someday I'll be able to beat you.
Kaguya: Someday.
Yuma: Do you play football?

He asked curiously.

Sean: Yes!

He said happily.

Yuma: Then why don't you meet us at the football club?

Sean was about to say something, but Kaguya didn't let him.

Kaguya: We would love to join you, but we can't...
Yuma and Sean: Why?

Kaguya sighed.

Kaguya: Sean, you know. I'm sorry Nosska, but we can't tell you yet. But when the time comes, I will definitely tell you and the guys everything.
Yuma: Okay, then I'll wait for that moment. But how are you going to live without money?
Kaguya: I'm smart enough to get a scholarship here. Sean will most likely go to another sport or to a side job.
Sean: I'm going to the football club! After all, I want to fight with Ryohei! How to race and find out who is stronger~

He said with a devilish grin.

Sean: Kaguya, wouldn't you like to play with the Emperor? You, along with Nosaka, could create a lot of cool techniques and tactics!
Yuma: So you're a strategist too?
Sean: Yes! She even has the same title as you! No wonder you're still ro...

Kaguya kicked Sean and looked at him viciously.

Kaguya: Shut up. It's not time yet.

Nosaka wondered what these two were hiding. And who Kaguya is to him. The guys finished eating, they washed the dishes and went to their rooms, and the girl went to her dorm. Nosaka, after taking a shower and changing clothes, lay down on the bed.

*Yuma's thoughts: What are they hiding?...*

~The next day~

Nosaka, along with Ichihoshi and Nishikage, was sitting in the classroom. Soon the teacher came and asked for everyone's attention. People familiar to him came into the classroom.

Teacher: Meet these new students, from today they are studying with you! Please introduce yourself.
Sean: Haizaki Sean.
Kaguya: Nice to meet you, I'm Mikado Kaguya-no-hime! For Kaguya's friends and family.

The whole class was in shock, but Nosaka, Nishikage and Ichihoshi were the most.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.3K 2.3K 34
THIS IS LITERALLY MY FIRST EVER FANFIC inspired by some art I saw on Instagram uwu I will try my best to write this, may be a little bit sloppy but I...
17.8K 505 96
I have too many memes so here
1.2M 58.8K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...
16.3K 492 7
ЭТО МИНСОНЫ!!!! Ничего не знаю)))