Lesso's dearest student

By Lesso_loverin

This is about Lady Lesso who fells in love with a student. More

Get your time, darling
That's it, darling
Sweetie,are you okay?
The worst day

Hello miss y/n

720 32 3
By Lesso_loverin

It was my first day in the school for evil and I was so excited. I fall into the water. As I wanted to go out I heard someone screaming my name. I turned around and saw my sister. We both got out of the water and went inside of the school. It was a beautiful castle. I saw a tall woman with red curly hair. I decided to talk to her.

"Hello miss" I said. She turned around. She looked at me up and down it was hard to hide my face because I was blushing. She giggled and said:„ Hello miss y/n y/l/n " I was confused. How does she know my name?

„ I was waiting for you "

„ I didn't say anything "

„ I know but I can read minds, darling "

„ Oh, so what's your name "

„My name is Lady Lesso "

„ A beautiful name "

„ It was nice to meet you but we have to go to the meeting hall" she said.

I didn't say anything because my sister dragged me away from her into the meeting hall. I was really mad at her. Why does she have to be here? I talked with some other Never's as Lady Lesso screamed: „SHUT UP!" Everyone was scared and immediately sat down. As the woman next to Lady Lesso said :„ I'm professor Dovey dean of the school for good " Some girls in pink, blue and green dresses screamed: „ Ever's, ever's, ever's " Lady Lesso obviously had enough and screamed: „ And I'm Lady Lesso dean of the school for evil " The never's screamed:„ I kill you, I kill you, I kill you !" After a stupid dance of the ever boys or what that was we finally could go into our room. Well at least I thought so.

Lady Lesso said: „ Miss y/n, I need to talk to you ." To be honest I was a little scared. I stayed and as all students were out Lesso started talking.

„ Miss y/n, I'm sorry but you have to share a room with me."

You was kinda happy about it. Why?

„ Well that's okay with me "

" Come on, I show you our room"

I followed her. It was a lovely bedroom

( The bedroom)

„ Your clothes are already here so you can change "

„ Should I change here or in the bathroom?" You asked

„ You change in the bathroom and I change here. I call you if I'm finished "

I nodded and went into the bathroom. It was a lovely bathroom. Why is her room so lovely?

( The bathroom )

I changed my clothes. My pyjama was also black.

( You can choose)

( 1)

(2)

Lesso said that I could come out and I looked at her pyjama.

( Lesso's pyjama )

„ What are you looking at, darling?"

„ Uhh... n-nothing "

Lesso giggled.

„You're so cute "

I was blushing because of my dean. Oh god. I'm so stupid.

„ I'm going to bed now " She said that so unbothered.

„ Wait there is only one bed"

„ Well then we have to share "

„ O-okay why not ?"

„ But the bed is big enough that we have our own side of the bed"

„ Okay I'm going to bed also "

We went to bed and she grabbed a book. Didn't she wanted to sleep?

„ No I didn't wanted to"

„ Lady Lesso, could you please stop reading my mind?"

„ I would but it's to interesting "

I rolled my eyes and tried to fell asleep. After a while it worked. I woke up because of a nightmare. My breath was heavy and I was sweating. Lady Lesso also woke up. She saw me and immediately ask :„ Y/n, is everything okay?"

I didn't answer.

„ Okay y/n, take deep breaths please "

I took a few deep breaths and it slowly got better. As I was okay Lady Lesso ask : „ Y/n, what happened?"

„I...I...I h..had a n..nightmare "

„Oh you poor thing is there anything I can do ?"

„Everything ?"

„Yes"

„I-I know it sounds weird but c-can we cuddle just for a few minutes?"

„ Sure but if you tell anyone I will kill you "

„ Yes ma'am "

„ Good girl"

I blushed when she called me "good girl ".

„ One last question "

„Yes "

„ What time is it "

„ It's 1 am in the morning "

„Okay can we cuddle now "

„Yes come here "

I came closer and got my hands around her. I noticed that she was really tired.

„ Ma'am are you tired?"

„ Yes and I'm definitely going to sleep now "

„ Good night, Lesso "

„Good night, little never "

As we both cuddled I realized that her heart was beating super fast. Was she in love with me? No, why would she be in love with me ?
After a while we both fall asleep.
————————————————————————

I Hope you like this story  and I'm sorry it's so short  and I'm sorry my English is not that good.

Words: 809

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

400K 24.2K 83
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
1.9M 85.4K 192
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
723K 26.7K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
269K 9.3K 106
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...