GlitchDust

Por adamabyss12

This is Glitchtale, but the beginning is different. Instead of Sans being his usual self, he turns into himse... Más

Dusty Megalomaniac
EVEN DUSTIER/☜︎✞︎☜︎☠︎ 👎︎🕆︎💧︎❄︎✋︎☜︎☼︎
❤️DETERMINATION❤️
Your Best Friend
Continue
A Near-Horrific Visit
Dust
Ashes to Dust
Another Unwanted Visitor
Love
My Promise
Game Over
Justice
Animosity
Hope
Brav-Fear-Y
Twin Sanses at Near Death
Scoundrel
Dustbelief
Storyswap
Glitch and Abyss
Dusttrust and Seraphim
Bad Time Trio
Nightmare Beginning
Omega Timeline
FP!Frisk
Glitchkiller
A Glitched Thought
Demitale
Paper Crane
Trainertale
Last Breath/Last Genocide
Fatal_Error and Anti-Error
Attack on the Omega Timeline
Protect All
DustShift
Alternate Positivity Guardian
Unnameable
Royal Pain
Resting
Loading Fail(to keep)Safe
Let's Rock
Fearful Determination
Satsujinki
Endertale
Refusetale
Hollow Righteousness
Talk from the Void
The Punk and The Mafia
Dustbelief and Disbelief
Undertoad
LV20 Cross
The Strongest Error of All
Battle of God and Demon
MainFrame Battle
GlitchDust Sans Info
Purified!Dream Info
Tint
Rising Nightmare
Nightmarish Battle
Help
Something New
BROTHER
The Parasitic Ruler
Recovering
Help_Falls
Betty's Revenge
An Unlikely Alliance
Unusual Partnership
Getting Closer
100
Battle between Alpha Brothers
Judge, Jury, and Executioner
The Battle Within
Warlock
Mostly Back to Normal
An Invited/Uninvited Guest
Anti-Flowey
Void...
Fatal Error Fight
Problems
Faker
Chaos
Rematch
Coded Cosmic Determination
The True King
Infectious Abomination
Destructive Abomination
One More
A Hacking Creator
Concern in Wattpad

One Left

555 15 82
Por adamabyss12

In the Omega Timeline...

Righteous!Error is shown to be sitting down onto the bench, as Alpha!Sans is also shown to be beside him, as both of their hands are in their pockets, as they began to speak to one another.

"Any luck on finding him, Righteous?"

Alpha said, as Righteous spoke out.

"No, there's no luck at all. It's like he disappeared from the map, but at the same time, his presence is felt."

Alpha nodded, as he spoke out.

"I see."

He then looks down, as Righteous spoke out.

"So...how's it going, using your Conduit Soul of Change, by the way?"

Alpha looks at his soul, as he spoke out.

"It's going very well. Been able to learn to use it a bit more properly, and I think I'm able to master it a little bit."

He manage to make a bone appear, and it turned into a sword, thanks to Alpha's Conduit Soul. He then spoke out.

"Not only that, I'm now able to perceive, shape and manipulate the destiny and fate of anything or anyone. Might be at Advanced Beginner or something. Guess I am almost like my brother, William, who's also at Advanced Beginner level, because he can now manipulate basic fundamentals of reality, with him at his best being able to even manipulate the laws of physics itself."

Righteous!Error nodded, as he spoke out.

"I see. So he's now able to become an Advanced Beginner like with you. Now you're both One Mastery lower than Infected instead of 2. Well, hopefully it'll be worth it for him."

Alpha nodded his head, as he spoke out.

"Yes, hopefully so. After all, my brother needs Master it a bit more in order to truly stand a chance against a Infected. He may have been able to side with us this time...but I doubt he'll continue being on our side, and will be faced again."

Righteous!Error nodded.

"Yeah, no kidding."

Alpha!Sans and Righteous!Error looked down a little bit, as Yukari Yakumo then appeared beside Righteous!Error, and hugged his arm a little bit.

"Are you doing well, Error?"

Righteous looked at Yukari and nodded his head.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just talking work Alpha, that's all."

Yukari nodded, as she looks at Alpha.

"So, were you able to make use of the artificial soul that Dust had?"

Alpha shook his head, as he spoke out.

"No, not yet. I'm thinking of trying to use it to see if I can find out what happened to Dust, but I'm not sure if it will work."

Yukari nodded a bit, as she spoke out.

"Understandable."

Then, a portal opened up from above, and everyone looked to see that Fatal had came down, his hand on the ground, and he looked at the group.

"Oh, Fatal. What are you doing here?"

Righteous!Error said, as Fatal spoke out.

"Listen...about Dust. I found him."

This made everyone stunned, as Alpha spoke out.

"Wait, you found him? For real?"

Fatal nodded his head, as he spoke out.

"Yeah, although he doesn't look the same as before."

This made everyone confused, as Yukari then spoke out.

"What do you mean?"

Elsewhere...

Inside of a realm that no one except for Ink to know, it is something that resembles what seems to be a room of some sort, except that the room is very, very thin, with reflective surfaces all around, and there is only enough space to stand up, as one single individual is shown to be inside of the room, looking around.

Ink is now inside of this other room that is not that well known to others, but is known to himself, except for perhaps Alpha. And this place is called the Mirror AU room. It is where he gets to speak to his alternate counterparts while inside of his room, speak to every version of himself, including Undertale Sans, Underfell Sans, etc. ink is rather curious, as he is looking around inside of the place that he is in.

"Okay, I should be able to find Dust somewhere inside of the mirror, but where...where is he? I should be able to find him...and for some reason, I just can't find Dust still."

This made Ink confused, as he turns around at every part of the mirrors that are around him, as he spoke out.

"Why is it that I am unable to find him, even though he should be able to appear?"

As Ink continues to look around inside of the area that he is in, he then hears something, a Hollow form of laughter coming from one of the mirrors, and it is one that Ink knows too well. He turned around, and he looks to see a very familiar face.

Ink flinched and felt revolted at the sight that is before his very eyes, due to the fact that he is seeing Hollow!Ink inside of one of the Mirrors, and is repulsed at the idea of what he is able to become. And it seems that Hollow is now speaking to him, possibly inside of a Mirror AU Room of his own.

"Well, if it isn't my empty weaker self!! I knew that you'd show up inside of this room eventually!"

Ink narrows his eyes, as he eye lights had became red.

"What are you doing here? Haven't you already caused enough problems?!"

Ink spoke out angrily, as Hollow!Ink smiled a little bit, before he spoke out.

"What's wrong, Ink? Don't you like what you'd soon become in your life?"

Ink clenched his fist, as he spoken out.

"No. You are not me, Hollow. You stopped being me a long time ago when you took that soul from that, thing!"

Hollow!Ink chuckled a little bit, as he spoke out.

"You're right about that! I did stop being you, because I became more then I already am, more greater then I already have been! And this is what you'll soon become, when you take the same soul that I has taken!"

Hollow!Ink then grew in height, as his arms lengthened a little bit, his fingers becoming claws, and his neck extending and twisting a bit, as he spoke out.

"And besides, what makes you any different compared to me, Ink? You know of your own behavior as well as I do. You are soulless and selfish, you care more about yourself and the AUs then the people, and if I were to bet, would have started a game that causes a lot of destruction, just as I have done! So tell me, what makes you think you are any better compared to what I've done?"

Ink didn't respond from this. But as he did, a hand grabbed his shoulder, and he looks to see Righteous!Error inside of the Mirror AU room, as he spoke out.

"Heh. I see you are still as stupid as ever, you pathetic bastard."

This made Hollow!Ink shrink back to his normal self, and he looked mad at him, as Hollow!Ink spoke out.

"You!! How dare you interrupt my conversation with my original, weaker self?!"

Righteous!Error then spoke out to him.

"Your usual self does not need a pep talk from you, especially since you are not needed in the times that all of us are in right now, you annoying nuisance. As far as I can tell, you are unwanted here, especially from an annoying pale short skeletal kindergarten dumbass like you. Dust's Ink already has his own problems, and you are not needed to add into the fire. So, why don't you do me a favor and...get out of the mirror."

Righteous!Error swept his hand and the mirror became clouded, as the sound from the other side became mute. This made Ink smile a bit, as Righteous!Error was able to get rid of Hollow!Ink, before spoke out.

"By the way, Ink. Fatal Error told us that Dust...he's been finally found."

This made Ink surprised, as he spoke out.

"Really? Fatal found him?"

Righteous!Error, as he then spoke out.

"Yeah, he did. However...you are not gonna like what has happened to him. Because what happened to Dust, it is definitely not a good thing at all. In fact...it is something that's pretty bad."

With Dust...

Dust is shown to be back inside of the empty AU once again. He is shown to be swimming in the air, as he began to look around in the area, the lack of gravity made it a little bit strange for Dust, but he decided to not pay attention to that, as he then began to speak out.

"Okay, so going to Fatal is a bust. So where do I go then?"

He then looked down a little bit, as Paper Crane then appeared next to Dust.

"Are you still trying to find a way back?"

Dust looks at Paper Crane and nodded his head, as he then spoke out to him.

"Yeah, I am. And...I don't know if I can teleport to that place still, nor do I know if the usual methods that allowed me to be able to come here will be able to work. So, I'm gonna try some other methods that will allow me to get into the Omega Timeline. I just hope that it will be of good use to me when I do it."

Paper Crane then spoke out.

"I see. And I saw that fight that Fatal Error Sans had with the hedgehog. And needless to say, even I was flabbergasted at this. Didn't know what something like that could exist. Like, how in the world did that happen?"

Dust shrugged his shoulders, as he then spoke out.

"Anyway...I think there is an Alternate Timeline that you can go to, and this one might need to go to the Omega Timeline, since this one belongs to the Genocide Run."

Dust looks at Paper Crane, as he then spoke out to him.

"Really?"

Paper Crane nodded, as he spoke out.

"Yeah. Just to the true lab where the DT Extractor is at, and you'll find a scene that involved this alternate Sans that is inside of it."

Dust looked at Paper Crane, and could see that he really means it inside of his eyes. After a little bit of thinking, he nodded his head, as he then spoke out.

"Okay."

Dust then looks to the direction of where the Hotlands Lab is at, as he then teleported, reappearing in front of it. He then goes to the door, presses onto the button, and unlocks the door, as he 'swims' into the door, before he then goes to look and see an elevator inside of the building that he is in. Taking a deep breath, he presses into the button, which opened the door...but there is no elevator. So, not wanting to wait, he decided to swim downwards into the elevator, in order to see what type of Genocide Timeline that Paper Crane is talking about. But suddenly, gravity had then suddenly returned.

He hit the ground, and a crater was made, but Dust didn't even feel hurt. As he stood up, his body glitched a bit, but is otherwise alright.

"Oh great, where am I now?"

Dust said, as he stood up and walked a little bit, as he goes around the possible Alternate Timeline that he is in. But as he walked around...he heard the sounds of attacks happening.

He then looks into the area where the DT extractor is at, and he leans behind the door that leads into the room, and he sees a Sans, who has a Gaster of his own, and a Papyrus, who's face is covered by white glitchy particles, with the DT Extractor looking busted and ruined, almost like a grenade had exploded inside of the machine. And they are fighting with a combination of Wing Dings, Gaster Blasters, Bones, and Blue Magic, and oddly, the Papyrus of this AT, is able to use Blue Magic to the same extent as this alternate Sans can do it. It is obvious that Gaster must have done something to this Papyrus.

"G...what have you done?"

Dust said quietly, as he hopes that the alternate Gaster did not hear him. And luckily, it wasn't the case, as he, and the Skeleton brothers are fighting still. And Dust...he also can sense something inside of Papyrus. He can sense Determination. Which would explain how it is that Papyrus is able to become this strong.

But he then saw something. The trio...they are both starting to lose. The human is beginning to win, as Gaster had been sliced out of existence by Chara. This made Sans clenched his fist, as he saw this, and then, insults Papyrus...which made the white glitches disappear, and made Papyrus as himself again. Dust can tell what was about to happen next, and he cannot help but watch, as the Phantom Papyrus next to him also appeared, as he too can tell what is about to happen. Dust watched, as the human tries to attack Sans, who dodged...but then attacked Papyrus, which was their plan all along.

Dust sighed, as he shook his head, clearly unhappy with what had just occurred, and the fact that he is not that surprised that this was gonna happen. He then looked back, and saw Papyrus die...but his stole still is here. And then...the other Sans did something completely unexpected.

The other Sans began to reach out his gloved hand at the soul of his brother, and Dust watched, as something completely unexpected happened.

This Sans then grabs onto Papyrus' soul, as he absorbs the DT that is inside of him. Dust's eye sockets widened as he looks to see what this Sans is doing, as he then absorbed it, and at the same time, Papyrus' soul shattered. Then...he spoke out.

"I've decided...I'm not giving you your turn, ever. Because I can't bear around the bush and let this happen."

He closed his right eye, his left eye opened, as he looks at the human.

Sans smiled, as he spoke out.

"You're gonna have a bad time."

He closed his eyes, as his soul appears, now covered by a strong red glow, as he prepares to make his final attack against the human.

Sans is filled with Determination.

Dust smiled, as he puts his hands in his pocket, and he looks to see what is about to happen, and how this Sans will handle in the fight against this Frisk.

This time, Sans made his attack, not allowing Frisk a single turn of their own this time, now being permanently Sans' turn. And now, his eye flashes red along with blue and yellow, as Patience, Justice, and Determination work alongside one another. Dust has seen Sans with DT having red or blue, and in the case of Glitchtale Sans, become red when it was before blue, but never had he seen a Sans with all 3 colors. And this is entirely new to him, as this Sans, which Dust will call, One Left, is fighting against Chara with all that he has, and his attacks are much more stronger and more unpredictable then before. The human did all that they can to dodge and avoid his attacks, but they were not completely successful, and they still got hit.

But Dust could see that One Left is starting to melt, and in all honesty, he kind of expected One Left to melt down and die. But One Left then held his left hand out, and Dust thought it was gonna be a Gaster Blaster. Instead, One Left did something that is completely unexpected.

Suddenly, what appeared out of the Left Hand is a Save Star, that the human would often find all over the Underground, and this made a limited Reset to occur, as One Left is back at his previous state, which is before he had melted.

This made Dust stunned, as he spoke out.

"Wait...this Sans, can use the Save Star!"

Dust continue to watch, as One Left fights back with all that he has, changing his pattern each time with his attack, and used the Save Star a few more times during the fight, but as he continues to fight, as he continues to RESET for a little bit, One Left began to melt faster and faster and faster, until eventually, Dust sees that One Left is now close to collapsing with the melting state that he is in. But One Left had one last attack to do. He then summoned as many Gaster Blasters as he could, and fired it in all directions at the human, which kill them. But he is not done yet, as he used his remaining strength to put the soul in a capsule, preventing a RESET. This made One Left Sans smile, but he then began to collapse, as he felt his body reach his limit. But Dust, refuses to let him die. He held his hand, and One Left glows grey, as he is gently put to the ground, before Dust then used one of his hands to cover One Left in a grey aura. When that happened, One Left's body began to have the melting reverse, as One Left's body began to heal. Obviously, Dust is using the green chroma of his hands, but because of his Monochromatic color, he is impossible to tell what it is.

He looks at One Left who is unconscious, as he stares at him. He closes his eyes, as he thought to himself.

"Damnit. Kinda wish I can talk to the people in Team Hope still."

As he thought of that, and he clenched his fist, static was shown in the monitors. This made Dust stop, as he then turned around. He looks at the monitor, which is now filled with static on the screen. He opened his hand, and it stopped.

"What?"

He widened his eyes, and the screen began to fill with static again, and he realizes what he can do. He can control electronics just like the Memoryheads. And this gave him an idea. He goes to the screen, presses his hand onto the screen, and smiled, as he spoke out.

"Hey, is anyone there?"

Omega Timeline...

As Righteous was talking to Yukari Yakumo and Core about Dust, and the fact that they're near a computer...a voice spoke out.

"Hey, Righteous, you there?"

This caught their attention, as they see the screen flicker, turning into the scene in which Dust is shown, in all of his monochromatic glory. Righteous and the other 2 ran to the computer, as Righteous spoke out.

"Woah, Dust. It that really you?"

Dust nodded, as he spoke out.

"Yeah, it's me."

Then, Core spoke out.

"So what Fatal said is true. You did fall into the Core. I'm surprised that your family and friends still remember you."

Dust nodded his head.

"Well, had a feeling that I am still gonna be in their minds. Are they doing okay?"

Yukari Yakumo nodded her head, as she spoke out.

"Yes, Dust. They are okay. In fact, they still hope that you survived, in which you clearly are."

Dust nodded, as Righteous spoke out.

"Where are you now?"

Dust then spoke out.

"I'm inside of an Alternate Timeline, a Genocide Run of some sort, and I'm with Sans that absorbed DT, but is getting melted a bit. Had to heal him."

This made Core's eyes widened, as she spoke out.

"Wait, you found another Sans that...Dust, if you don't mind, do you think that you can bring that version of Sans to the Omega Timeline?"

Dust then spoke out.

"Well, I'll try. But I don't know if the usual methods from before will work or not."

Core nodded, as she spoke out.

"Understandable. Okay, we'll meet you there. And that is if you'll be able to enter. Or if you want, we can bring Righteous to you."

Righteous then looks at Core and spoke out.

"Well, that is also if I am not busy with what my Error404 wants from me."

Core nodded, as Dust spoke out.

"Okay, I'll see you there, if I can."

One Left Timeline...

He then deactivated the screen, and as he stepped back, a groan was heard, and he looks to the the alternate Sans waking up. He held onto the top of his skull, as Dust spoke out.

"Oh, you're finally awake."

This made One Left jump and look up a little bit, as he sees Dust Sans in front of him, his hands in his pocket. He walks forward, as One Left Sans stood up, and spoke out.

"Who the hell are you? And why do you look like me?"

Dust then spoke out.

"Well, I am sort of you, just from an Alternate Timeline. I saw your fight with the humans and I kinda healed you up."

This made One Left Sans blinked his eyes a little bit, as he spoke out.

"Wait, you saw...you know what, never mind that."

One Left and Dust then sat down and spoke to each other, as Dust spoke out.

"So...I guess it is kinda weird, huh? Seeing an alternate version of you from a different Genocide Timeline, huh?"

One Left Sans nodded his head, as he spoke out.

"Yeah, it is kinda weird, I won't admit. So...tell me...what Genocide Timeline are you from? Because it sounds like you are from a genocide timeline yourself."

Dust sighed and explained everything, about the Genocide that he himself is forced to do, about his history of his AT, as well as the fact that he is now forced to go into the Omega Timeline in order to live someplace else. When he finished, One Left Sans spoke out.

"So...let me get this straight, you are from a fused Alternate Timeline, where you are forced to kill the other monsters to stop the human, and you were able to stop it...because the human redeemed himself at the last moment. And now, you Timeline is gone, you are are now living inside of a timeline owned by a Frisk that keeps people in their own Genocide Timeline safe.

Dust nodded his head, as he spoke out.

"Yeah, that's about it. So...what happened to you?"

One Left Sans looked down, as he spoke out.

"Well...same as you to an extent, except that I met G, and he is able to aid me in attacking and fighting the human, and reversed some damage done to me. Brought Papyrus back with his powers and DT, and killed both of them...me absorbing Papyrus' DT, and here I am."

Dust nodded, as he spoke out.

"Well...kinda an unfortunate recurring thing for us, huh?"

One Left nodded, as he spoke out.

"That reminds me...do you know how to get into the Omega Timeline?"

Dust nodded, as he spoke out to him.

"Yeah, I do. Just think of going inside of it while in front of a door, and open it, simple as that. Even your bedroom door could become a way to the Omega Timeline. So, do you wanna go there?"

One Left Sans looked down for a little bit, then at the soul, and after a little while, he spoke out.

"Ehh...why not. I don't even have a home anymore because of what the kiddo had done. So...might as well go somewhere then be in the middle of a life without him. Might as well start a new life anyway."

Dust nodded, as he and One Left teleported into Snowdin, and in front of the house of the skeleton brothers, as Dust spoke out.

"So...you gonna pack some stuff inside?"

One Left nodded his head, as he spoke out.

"Yeah, well...gonna need to do it if I am gonna need to have some semblance of my usual life, even without Papyrus."

Dust nodded, as One Left went to the door, but Dust noticed something...and he spoke out.

"Watch it!!!"

He moved out of the way, and used his Blue Magic to move One Left Sans out of the way as well, as all of a sudden, a light purple beam of energy fired at the house and destroyed it, as Dust and One Left look to see the source of the attack.

Dust and One Left looked a little bit confused at what they are seeing before their eyes, clearly a machine, a robot...but not one that they have ever seen before. The look in the eyes of the machine looks as though she is dead inside, as if there is no semblance of personality, and it also almost as though she looks like she is controlled by some unseen force. But they see a Ray gun in the place of her hand, which was the one that fired the energy Ray at One Left's house, as Dust then spoke out at this, clearly unhappy at what he is now getting into.

"My luck is just stupid."

One Left stood, as they see the robot speak in an emotionless way.

"404's allies...will fall."

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.2K 76 57
Just a story about my undertale au fan character you can say my oc too whatever it would be a bit cringe and character gonna get really op in stor...
88.6K 3.8K 31
Aliza has created another reset only this time she isn't facing the horror house alone. He older sister has joined her, however her older sister does...
104K 7.5K 44
#2 of 64k tagged with Undertale 7/04/24 After drowning as a human, Ashe reawakens as a DustTale variant of Sans. With his ghost Papy helping keep hi...
49.3K 1K 39
Y/n was and/or is a very sweet child, unfortunately for them they weren't treated very well by their mother or father, Y/n was abused and didn't have...