A perfect match?

By Edndmti

Tine begins his first year at university, this is the moment he has been waiting for a long time, but unfortu... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
part 18
part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32 - special

Part 24

528 35 3
By Edndmti

Hi, 

The next section is going to be more of a mature section, I tried to write as much as I could, hope you like it!

***

("It's already 5:30 am!!??? I'm tired, how do I tell him I can't do it anymore, It's been a few months now that I haven't been able to sleep through the night, not that I want to complain... but I")

"Your scent is so good" Tine licking Sarawat's abs.

("I think little Sarawat going to break if  Tine continues to ride him like this")

"Tine you need to sleep, you have class at 9 am," Sarawat said hoping that Tine would want to stop.

"Don't worry, the lecturer canceled the class, isn't that perfect??" Tine continued to kiss his neck Sarawat.

"Yes....perfect," Sarwat said in a hoarse voice, he never thought he would reach the point where he was the one who wanted to stop, until now Tine was the one who asked to stop.

("If I told him I was tired then what kind of alpha would I be? and then the whole his gang will know it, and if his whole gang will know about it, Max will know it, and if Max will know, my idiots gang will know, and if the idiots will know, his brother will know, and if his brother will know, his parents will know, and if his parents will know, my parents will know, and if my parents will know, my little, observant brother will know If my brother knew, his whole school would know, and if his school knew, my whole university would know... and if")

"What are you thinking about?" Tine asked nervously

"What?!" Sarawat was surprised

"Are you thinking about something else while we...!!" Tine yells

"What??? No, I wasn't... I was mesmerized by your beauty that I lost focus!" Sarawat thought fast, but Tine's look scared him, sometimes he thought to himself that Tine occasionally mentions his mother when he's angry ("Dad, I'm sorry for all the times I laughed at you for being fear of mom, now I understand the fear").

Sarawat picked up Tine with his hand and turned him over on the bed, Sarawat was on top of him and tried to make Tine forget his anger towards him. Sarawat released his body scent which made Tine feel mesmerized by him.

"I want you to mark me again!" Tine whispered in Sarawat's ear

Sarawat couldn't deny, his omega knew how to be sexy and seductive "No problem" Sarawat angle Tine's head and bit his neck, causing Tine to let out an uncontrollable moan.

Sarawat used his other hand to lift Tine's waist to make it easier for him to reach "Tine's place." Tine used his hand and wrapped his arms around Sarawat's neck. Tine kissed Sarwat hard, gently he put his tongue in Sarawat's mouth and licked his lips a little.

~

After a while, Sarawat thought that now he can rest, but as he stopped and lay on his back, Tine got on top of him.

Sarawat turned his head to the clock "It's 6:30 am?!" Tine, I can't do it???!!!" Sarawat took Tine off him.

(The pictures just illustrate the facial expressions)

"What do you want to stop?"

"I'm sorry, but I'm tired, I really can't anymore," Sarawat said as if he might cry.

"If you're tired you could say, I should have taken that into account when I married someone older," Tine said and started to cover himself.

"What? You call me old?" Sarawat got up to Tine who already closed his eyes.

"I didn't mean it that way, even though you're right it's not about age... P'max holds longer, and he older than you," Tine said and lay back down, but Sarawat woke him up again.

"What?? how do you know??!" Sarawat asked

"What...? you know he... practices a lot, so..." Tine tried to find an excuse

Are you talking about our sex with Fong? Sarawat asked

"Not exactly... " Tine smiled and tried to flatter Sarawat to calm him down

(The pictures just illustrate the facial expressions)

"Tine!"

"Well, I'm sure you also got to talk to your friends about us" Tine said

"No, I'm not talking about that... wait except Fong what are you talking to?" Sarawat studied Tine's face

"You know... my little gang..."

"Tine, I can't believe it, if I were to talk to my friends about you how would I feel?"

"It's not what you think" Tine swallowed his spittle.

"So, what exactly are you talking about?" Sarawat folded his hands

"What posi...tions... we do to make it more pleasurable... and how long... hold..."

"You talk about your friends how long have I..." Sarawat was angry

"But you are among the first places" Tine tried to improve Sarawat's feeling

"Who's first?" Sarawat asked

"P'Max... Ohm's boyfriend and then you... and then Phuak's boyfriend..."

"Wait!!" Sarawat thought for a moment

"What?"

"Phuak doesn't have a boyfriend" Sarawat get more angry

"Wow, it's already early in the morning for us to go to bed" Tine quickly covered herself but Sarawat pulled the blanket from his head.

"Answer!!"

"What does it matter, you're good at other things" Tine tried to comfort him

"Like what?"

"You know how to study, you make tastier chocolate..." Tine said with a smile

"I'll show you who holds longer!" Sarawat broke Sarawat's legs and pulled them to him.

"Sarawat?"

"I'll be first place!"

"It really doesn't matter, please calm down"

Sarawat kissed Tine's mouth hard and lifted one of Tine's legs over his shoulder to bring him closer to Tine's area. He grabbed Tine's chest with his hand and slowly brought his fingers together and grabbed Tine's nipple.

"Ahh" a moan came out of Tine's mouth uncontrollably, who was blocking his mouth, Sarawat grabbed Tine's hand and moved him from his mouth

"I want to hear you!!"

"Why don't... you release your scent?"

"I want you to be clear in your mind and inform your friends that I am in the first place" Sarawat slowly let his "friend" in, despite being angry with Tine, he does not want to hurt him.

Tine wrapped his arms around Sarawat's neck, they moved again and again in harmony, Tine released his scent which made Sarawat go crazy.

"Sarawat please, I want to smell your scent too"

"No!" Sarawat was determined and did not stop moving towards Tine's area.

"Oh stop it hurts!!!" But despite Tine's words, Sarawat ignored them, but after he started to hear Tine crying.

Sarawat stopped himself "Tine?"

"take it out it hurts!!!"  Tine yelled

"What?" Sarawat tried to get his friend out, but could not succeed, which caused more pain to Tine.

"We're stuck?!" Tine said crying "You did it on purpose!!" Tine hit Sarawat

"Why would I do it on purpose?"

"To punish me! You always do that!"

"Tine, I didn't mean..."

"Ahhh, stop moving, I think I'm going to die!!"

"Ok, maybe because I didn't use my scent it's harder for you" Sarawat released his scent which caused Tine to lose a bit of openness, the sensitive area started to be more flexible which made it easier for Sarawat to take out his friend.

"What are you doing?!!" Tine grabbed Sarawat's shoulder

"You told me to take out..."

"Leave it in....it feels better!"

His eyes turned golden hearing this Tine's voice "You always manage to drive me crazy..."

Two days after

Sarawat sat down with Boss and Man, who tried at the last minute to finish their submission work, 5 minutes before the end of Submission work.

"Why do you always wait until the last minute?" Sarawat said

"Quiet, we need to be focused!!" Man and Boss shouted

"You had a month..." Sarawat mocked them

"It's because of Man!" Boss shouted

"Me?!!" Man was annoyed

"Since you started dating Tine's brother, you've been rejecting me!!!" Boss shouted.

"I found my match, what could I do?! Let him slip through my hands??!!?" Man said.

"You'll be lucky if you can slip from my hands!!" Boss shouted

"Then do it!!!" Man stood up

"No problem!!! Do it!!!" Boss also stood.

"I'll do it after I submit the work!! you can't submit it alone!!!" Boss shouted and grabbed Man by the collar

"You have one minute left to submit..." Sarawat said from the side

"Fuck!!!" Man and Boss shouted and sat down and quickly typed.

Max noticed Sarawat, Man and Boss sitting outside and decided to join them

"Hey, you're here, Sarawat why didn't you answer my calls?? I've been looking for you two days" Max asked Sarawat.

But Sarawat made an angry face and leave "You hold more than me??!" Sarawat whispered.

"We have succeeded!!!" Man and Boss said

"Now come here!!" Boss said grabbing Man's neck

"Yo...u cho....king m...e" Man said as Boss grabbed him by the neck with his hands and tightened the grip.

"What's wrong with Sarawat?" Max asked

"He's been like this for days," Boss said

"B...oss.... I c...an't bre.....athe" Man said and almost passed out

"I have to find new friends..." Max said.

***

Tine felt a stomach ache during class, luckily the next class was canceled and he could go home earlier, when he was at the front door Tine felt like he was going to throw up, he quickly went to the bathroom. He threw up and started coughing, he rinsed his mouth and then drank a glass of water, suddenly a thought came to his mind.

"Maybe..?"  

Tine quickly ran to get a pregnancy kit and a property to the bathroom.

"Please.." Tine had to wait five minutes for the result, but washed his face and noticed that.....

"It can not be...  I....?"

***

Hey readers!!!

I'd love to hear your opinion on the chapter!! I appreciate you vote and comment, love to read your opinion!! I know I need to get better at writing love scenes, I hope I feel more comfortable writing in a more daring way!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 6.8K 23
that's all it was supposed to be, a game of play pretend, until feelings started to come in between. "Just pretend that you like him for 6 months Bri...
30.9K 3.3K 32
Crowned Prince Tine gets a new servant, loyal, obedient and hard-working. But is Sarawat really what he looks like? He'll sacrifice himself for Princ...
59.6K 3.3K 12
Mike is sick of Bright, who has a crush after a certain Win Metawin. So he decides to help his pathetic best friend with what he himself believes is...
159K 7.3K 21
"You smell nice" Sarawat nuzzled Tine's soft neck. "Makes me wanna eat you up..." Tine is a law major with the right group of successful, popular fri...