My Hero Academia X Equestria...

By Beyonderq9

A battle is happening between Canterlot High School and Crystal Prep. Interested, Deku and even more of his c... More

Chapter 1 - Small Talk!
Chapter 2 - A Happy Reunion!
Chapter 3 - Let's Go, Wondercolts!
Chapter 4 - Shiketsu, Kenbutsu, and Crystal Prep!
Chapter 5 - New Places, Familiar Faces!
Chapter 6 - Rivalries!
Chapter 8 - Where'd it Go?
Chapter 9 - Mysteries of Twilight Sparkle.
Chapter 10 - Quirk Talk!
Chapter 11 - Sunset's Confession
Chapter 12 - Talk About Love
Chapter 13 - Morning of The Friendship Games!
Chapter 14 - The Plan (Part 1)

Chapter 7 - Dance of a Lifetime!

398 11 2
By Beyonderq9

"What the hell is she up to?" Bakugo asked.

"I don't know, but we're gonna find out!" Sunset said, approaching Twilight with an angry look on her face.

"Twilight." Sunset called out, walking up to Twilight along with others. "Just what have you been up to?"

"Hehe-nothing?" Twilight nervously responded. "H-how bout you guys?"

"Don't lie to us, Twilight. We know you're up to something!" Sunset said.

"And what if she is?!" Asked Indigo Zap; Her fellow classmates behind her.

Indigo Zap

Lemon Zest

Sunny Flare

Sugarcoat

Sour Sweet

"Stay outta this, Crystal Prep! It's none of your concern." Adagio said, rolling her eyes.

"Um, actually, it is our concern since you're messing with one of OUR students. Furthermore, whatever she's doing is none of YOUR concern, either." Sugarcoat corrected. "Hypocrisy at its finest."

Adagio gritted her teeth and groaned in response. "Whatever." She said as Twilight's pendant began to glow in the direction of the door which led outside.

"Well, technically, taking over an entire school with that wasn't yours with magic wasn't any of YOUR buisness either, am I right?" Asked Sour Sweet with a sarcastic smile.

"Hey-"

"So you guys must be Crystal Prep students." Bakugo said. "Look, we mean no harm. Our friend over here was just too curious."

"Hey! What are you-"

"Please, just excuse her." Bakugo interrupted.

"What is he doing?" Fluttershy whispered to Deku who stood by her side.

"He's trying to make sure we don't seem suspicious while also trying to make sure we're on good terms with those students." Deku said. "I think he got that from you, Fluttershy."

"Aww, what a sweetheart." Fluttershy smiled.

"Good to know he's gain at least some self-control." Kirishima thought.

"Anyways, I think we got off to a bad start, so lets start over." Bakugo said, putting out his right arm for a handshake to Sour Sweet. "I'm Katsuki Bakugou. I wish you... the best of.... ugh-Luck!... In this competition."

"Thank you, thank you, but we won't be needing it. Especially from the likes you!" Sour Sweet declined.

"Huh?! What's that supposed to mean?" Bakugo asked in a slightly angry tone.

"It's pretty simple, we won't be needing luck because we've never lost!" Sugarcoat corrected, again.

"What the hell did you just say?! I'll kick your ass!" Bakugo shouted, a vain appearing above his right eye as he let off a few explosion in his right hand.

"Bakugo, calm down!" Fluttershy demanded, holding him back.

"That's not a good way to maintain sportsmanship with the other school!" Tenya Lida shouted.

"Nevrmind, he's still Bakugo." Kirishima thought.

"Well, you'll be needing it this time." Rainbow Dash said.

"Alright, alright, you two. Let's not get too competitive before the games even start." Applejack said, breaking up the two.

"Seriously guys, the tension is killing me..." Tamaki nervously said.

"Yeah, what AJ said. This is a party, so lets just chill. Once the Friendship Games start, then we can be competitive!" Kirishima agreed.

"You're acting awfully calm today, Kirishima." Deku said.

"Yeah, talk about lame." Aria said, rolling her eyes

"What are ya talking about? I'm always like this." Kirishima stated.

"Always lame?" Aria asked.

"Nah, I'm just doing what a true man would, it's really no big deal." Kirishima replied, smirking, causing Applejack to giggle a bit.

As they were all distracted, Twilight took as an opportunity to follow the direction of her pendant, however, as she began to back up, Pinkie Pie caught her unaware. "Hi! I'm Pinkie Pie!" She introduced, waving her hand.

"H-hi..." Twilight nervously responded back.

"You look just like my friend! She also goes here." Stated Pinkie Pie.

"Oh, does she? Hehe.." Twilight said. Trying to hide her nervousness.

Pinkie then noticed her pendant and questioned her about it. Twilight lied and stated that it was just an ordinary necklace.

"So, what's crackin?" Pinkie Pie asked.

"Nothing much, just hanging around at the party, I guess." Twilight replied.

"Hmmmm... it doesn't seem like much of a party to me... something's missing..." Pinkie Pie said. "Oh! I know!"

Pinkie Pie then went around and began to redecorate the entire area to her liking. With Cupcakes, balloons, better music to suit the atmosphere, the lights off, and most importantly, confetti.

"Ha! Now this is a party!" Uraraka said. "These CHS students are really creative, aren't they, Deku?"

"They sure are!" Deku replied.

As Eri enjoyed the spectacle, being reminded of the U.A festival. Applebloom would run up to her.

"Hey, you there!" Shouted Applebloom to Eri as she ran up to her along with Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle.

"Oh, um... hi." Eri said, staring at them with a confused glare.

"We was wondering if you wanted to come play with us." Sweetie belle said.

"Come... play?" Eri asked, cutely tilting her head to the side.

"Yeah!" Scootaloo shouted. "If it's not any trouble, of course..."

"Um... Mirio?"

"It's fine, Eri." Mirio said, patting her head. "Go play with your friends and have fun!"

"Oh.." Eri smiled. "Okay!" She said as she ran off with the CMC.

Mirio shed a few tears. "She's growing up too fast, sir nighteye!" He thought.

Meanwhile, Tamaki quietly stood in the corner, hoping to avoid any kind of interaction with any person surrounding him. Unfortunately for him, Sonata had other plans.

Since she has been trying to become a better person ever since the battle of the bands, she's seen the exact same look on Tamaki's face on other students, lncluding herself.

"He looks so... lonely." She thought.

Trusting her gut, she approached Tamaki. Tamaki would try to avoid eye-contant with her, but he ultimately decided that it was quite rude to ignore a friend.

"Hey?" Sonata asked, catching the attention of Tamaki. "Are you okay?"

"I'm.... fine." Tamaki stated, trying to hide the nervousness in his voice. "There's nothing to worry about.'

"Are you sure? You look sad, and you aren't dancing with anyone." Sonata claimed.

"I'm just-kinda shy, ya know?" Tamaki said with a voice bright with nervousness. "I don't do parties often."

"I see, so kinda like Fluttershy, huh?" Asked Sonata.

"Fluttershy?" Questioned Tamaki.

"She's the one who likes Bakugo." Sonata said, looking around to see if Bakugo heard that.

"Oh, her?" Tamaki said, looking at her from across the room.

"Yeah, her, anyways. This is a party, you should be having fun and partying like everyone else." Sonata said. "Everyone else is dancing, so you should too!"

"I-I'm fine... really, besides.. I don't.. dance." Tamaki said, his voice wavering.

"Oh come on!" Sonata shouted, giving him her hand in an offer to dance. "I'll teach you how to, come on, take my hand!"

"No, I can't-"

"Oh just take it!" Sonata insisting, forcefully taking both of his hands.

"Now, here's a simple one! When I step foward with my left foot, you step foward with your right foot! Then, we do it with our opposite foot. got it?" Sonata asked with a cheeky smile.

"I-uh, sure.." Tamaki said, trying to hide his blushing.

The two then did the dance, and to Tamaki's surprise, he did the dance perfectly, and unexpectedly found himself enjoying it.

"Woah, this is kinda actually fun!" Tamaki said, smiling.

"See! Told you so!" Shouted Sonata. "Oh, I almost forgot to introduce myself! I'm Sonata Dusk!"

"I'm Tamaki Amajiki, and thank you." He said, smiling as he danced with Sonata.

While they continued to dance, Applejack called Kirishima over to dance with her. He quickly accepted and went over to her.

"Alright, Kirishima, just follow my lead!" Applejack said, grabbing his hand.

"Um... alright!" Kirishima said.

🎶"grab your partner, circle-right!
Get your body feeling light!
Turn'em round quick by the left elbow!
Do it again, now here we go!"🎶

"Yee-haw!" Applejack exclaimed. "You're doing great, Kirishima!"

"Thanks! You're not so bad yourself, AJ!" Kirishima said, blushing.

As Bakugo looked at Kirishima and Applejack dancing and turned his attention over to Fluttershy. She looked so beautiful right next to him, and since this was a party of course, he figured now would be the best chance to dance with her.

"Hey, Fluttershy." Bakugo said.

"Yes?" Asked Fluttershy.

"Well, since everyone else is dancing, I figured..."

"I'd love to, Bakugo." Fluttershy giggled.

The two then grabbed hands and began doing the same dance as Sonata and Tamaki. Blushing profusely as the thought of kissing each other became stronger with each step.

"They're so perfect for each other.." Todoroki said under his breath, Rarity standing next to him.

Todoroki then looked over at Rarity, who was avoiding eye-contact with him, obviously still flustered. He knew that he did, in fact, like Rarity, and that Rarity liked him. So, risking it all, he asked her, "Hey... I don't usually do this with anyone, but, with you, I'd definitely attempt to.

Would you like to dance with me?" He asked.

Rarity's face turned red and she looked down in disbelief.

"Hey, are you alright?" Todoroki asked, concerned.

"I-I'm fine, and yes, darling, I would love to dance with you!" Rarity accepted, grabbing Todoroki's hand and beginning to dance.

"Aw, they're so cute together!" Nejire said, looking at Todoroki and Rarity as they danced.

"I never thought I'd see Todoroki, of all people, dance." Said Lida.

"Yeah, Kacchan as well." Deku said.

"You should be dancing with Sunset, Deku!" Mirio said.

"Wha-what?! No way! She wouldn't...."

"Oh, c'mon, you like her, right? Go on, Take your shot!" Mirio insisted.

"Well... I guess I'll try..." Deku said, approaching Sunset

"Go get her, tiger!" Mirio shouted from afar.

As Pinkie watched from afar along with Twilight, an immense joy filled her heart, and it didn't take long for her passion to grow strong enough to where she would pony up.

However, Twilight's pendant began to absorb Pinkie's magic, causing her to fall down, now exhausted. "Oh no!" Twilight shouted in worry.

Suddenly, all the dances would come to halt when Principal Cinch would come on stage, completely interrupting the music and turning the lights on.

"I'd like to thank principal Celestia for the unconventional welcome.

It's been four years since the last Friendship Games and it seems as thought nothing has changed.

Canterlot High continues to pick their students in a popularity contest, while Crystal Prep picks its top 12 students.

It is a comfort to know that so after many years of losses, that your school continues to stay true to its ideals, however misguided they may be.

I wish you all the best of luck, regardless of the inevitable outcome."

She was then met with boos from the crowd.

"What an asshole..." Aizawa thought.

Pinkie Pie, still tired, walked over to her friends.

"It's alright, Pinkie Pie. I think your party additions were really swell!" Applejack reassured.

"You definitely broke the ice." Fluttershy added.

"If only that Principal didn't come and ruin everything." Said Bakugo.

"Yeah... it was awful." Pinkie said.

"What happened to you, Pinkie?" Sunset asked.

"I'm not sure. I was just watching as everyone was having fun with Twilight, and even ponied up! But then the magic just suddenly drained right out of me!" Pinkie Pie said.

"Say, where is that other Twilight?" Deku asked.

Sunset spotted her walking out of the gym. "She's there!" Sunset shouted. "I'll go after her. You all can stay here."

She then ran after Twilight.

"Well, she's in a hurry." Mirio said. "Welp, I guess we gotta outside again. I'm sure she'll catch up with us."

"Hopefully, I guess we do." Deku said, looking at Sunset as she ran off in worry. "Let's go."

They all went outside to the soccer field, while Sunset chased after Twilight.

To Be Continued!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 95 6
As of March 25th 2019, this story's been cancelled. However, I think the five chapters I got to write do make up a nice short story on their own, so...
764 3 12
The Friendship Games are coming up, and things are all heated up when Canterlot High goes up against their arch rivals, Crystal Prep the Shadowbolts...
15.6K 216 24
(Mlp Equastria girls x Male OC Reader) (The art used for the cover of my story and the OC drawings I made are art made by me) Since the day you were...
74 0 11
As The Crystal Prep spending their summer school while the canterlot high went to camp everfree, a new girl shows up which they soon find out that sh...